selcouth // deadly class

By diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... More

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.007
.008
.009
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.010

5.7K 184 110
By diamondswhite

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘010.

"too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce, too many whites lies and white lines."

reyna sat between saya and marcus. "we seriously couldn't get a van or something bigger." reyna had to be the one that straddled the middle console after losing a game of rock, paper, and scissors with maria. which she thought was unfair because she had longer legs but that bickering was cut short once marcus pushed her in the car and out of instinct she punched him in the nose, which resulted In him holding a towel to his nose for a few hours. "i refuse to pull up in vegas with a minivan." willie commented from the backseat only for reyna to turn around and hit him. the one nice thing that came out of this was the natural breeze they got from the drop top. everyone thought so but maria, reyna's hair would whip back and hit her when she turned a certain way.

"i do this thing after i'm around people when i overanalyze every interaction to see where i went wrong, who i offended. i sit up all night worrying i didn't catch the right cues or i said the wrong things." marcus was sharing with everyone, as weed was being passed amongst them. reyna turned around once she was bumped by billy who was offering her weed, she shook her head and turned back around. billy furrowed his eyebrows wondering if he did something wrong, maria reassured him once she whispered in his ear that reyna needed to avoided drugs and alcohol at all times or she gets off the walls. reyna sighed picking up her drink, this was going to be a hard weekend.

"some might call that socially retarded." saya smiled, turning away from the road for a second. "human interaction is just a manipulation dance a way people to get what they want from each other.  popular people they are just the best liars." reyna groaned sipping. these two made her want to vomit, everyone was getting affection but her and she was going to blow the world up if she didn't get any soon.

"it gives people a reason not to act like assholes." saya shrugged. marcus was just like her: deep. she didn't even take a hit of the weed and she felt like she did with the convo that was taking place between them. "i am the most well-adjusted person in this car." saya smiled as she took a sip of beer, not minding that she was the one in charge of driving the majority of the trip. 

"bullshit." reyna felt offended, she knew billy was the nicest in the car but she came a close second more than anyone. saya just smiled to reyna. "mm, does 'well adjusted' go on drug-fueled road trips and use fake ids to illegally gamble?" reyna's idea of her being well adjusted went out the drain when the ids were mentioned but she was proud not to be high or drunk.

"i didn't lose my virginity to beck cruz. i diddled her, but she didn't reciprocate." billy slurred to maria in the backseat, reyna turned around amused at his words. "don't be a pig, no puedo creer que reyna te haya besado." maria shared the information about the kiss in spanish so everyone in the car wasn't aware. reyna's eyes went wide wondering where the hell she got the information.

"spooky told me." maria answered simply, and this was a great time for reyna to wish a curse upon her brother, who she still wasn't talking to after the whole chico and leaving her dead thing. billy watched amused. "all i'm saying is you take a dude that far down the hall and slam a blue door on his balls, would it kill her to jerk me off into a crusty napkin?" billy's voice was cracking, maria laughed as reyna choked on her soda. she kissed him, out of all people: him. was it a mistake? willie looked disgusted by the whole discussion. billy noticed looking to him.

"you never had to sulk home with a pair of blue plums?" billy questioned willie in disbelief everyone in the car was aware how he was a big soft teddy bear. "a girl gets anywhere near me, and she's begging for it." willie shrugged, reyna looked to him in disbelief and turned back around looking to marcus and saya wondering if they were also listening to the bullshit that was occurring in the backseat.

"that's 'cause you only date airheads." maria thought about the girls that walked around school and wanted willie, they all had something in common. basically, not belonging in the dominion because they don't absorb anything except for being bitches. "who, ruthie? that was one time, she's all talk." willie referred to a girl that belonged to the preps, she did not give anyone the time of the day she swore that her little crew was better than anyone else' that she wouldn't involve herself with certain people being afraid of ruining her precious rep.

"she talks like an asshole." reyna and maria both said in unison getting everyone's attention both girls looked to each other happy to know they weren't the only one that thought so. "dating advice coming for you two? shit i wonder how chico gonna react when he finds out maria snuck away. how reyna didn't bother saying goodbye." willie looked to reyna, reyna growled ready to jump over the seat and punch willie for saying anything like that. instead she turned around.

"fuck chico. it's always been fuck chico. him leaving me for dead at the detention and telling my brother that i was alright showed how much i want to play basketball with his fucking head." reyna announced to the car, crossing her arms over her chest. everyone went silent the anger radiated off her. reyna blamed chico for her brother's behavior. and soon enough someone was going to pay for it.

∘◦

chico and spooky followed the car, after their little crew. it didn't get pass chico that maria was leaving once he saw her gather with them, with car keys in saya hands. he knew they were going on a trip, one without him, meaning it wasn't good. he didn't have to force spooky to come either, spooky wanted to see where his sister was going and secretly where maria was. spooky was livid with chico's choices, he was livid that reyna was livid with him. soon enough he was going to pick a good time to gut him. "so, you're going to kill marcus." spooky looked through chico's weapons box as he loaded the weapons for him. "he's been close to maria since he got here. he challenged me in front of my people. look at the way he looks at your hermana, amigo." chico went on. getting rid of marcus would do nothing but good to his situation, his crew would go back to respecting him and his girl.

"i always notice my sister, even though she was gone for a long time. and when she got back, i was so happy she was your pledge. you were gonna teach my sister the ropes and no one was gonna fuck with her. my best friend and sister. and no one fucked with her. you fucked her. over and over. you cheated on maria with my sister." chico turned his head to spooky, he shook his head laughing. "it was obvious both of you used to hang out so much, without maria. and once her and maria started to be friends tension started between you two. just wish you would've told me." spooky leaned his against the window.

chico had his battle clothes on, the bandana wrapped around his head. spooky had on his regular attire, his black hoodie layered with a bomber jacket. spooky had no intentions on fighting anyone in las vegas, he had plans on killing someone in las vegas.

∘◦

it was now daylight, the crew had stopped at many places, bickered about so much, some slaps were thrown along with punches. so much weed was shared. reyna's position changed on everyone's laps at some point once the console started to hurt her butt. everyone was ready for the final destination so they could get out and stretch their legs. "creepy daniel's. that's nice." reyna read the sign aloud for everyone to know where they were. the places was filled with all type of hippies that should have been left in the seventies. "oh! what are those places called? where they do tricks with the elephants and stuff with the clowns. but you know, they beat the animals." reyna ranted on getting looks from everyone in the car.

"you mean the circus? that's one dark way to think about it." billy frowned thinking about it. "i never been to one but i heard someone describe it one time. it sounds whack as fuck. shame on all of you if you attended one." reyna was sharing her seat with marcus in the passenger side, both of their butt's barley fitted in the seat but they didn't mind. "we were kids." willie defended everyone. only for reyna to flip him off.

"you guys smell that body odor and self-righteousness? can only mean one thing. we've entered into dank domain of the hippie." billy changed the subject to a more obvious situation as they drove deeper into the hippie session. "yo, i signed on for a road trip to vegas maybe have some laughs, meet some fly girls. what is this shit?" willie looked around, he was not laying his head around any of these crazy people.

"please don't tell me you're a deadhead, please." marcus leaned over reyna looking to saya as she put the car in park and took the keys out. "hippies congregate here when they're not following jerry garcia's foul taint around." saya got out the car. reyna crawled over to the door saya left open. marcus enjoying the view of reyna's ass, along with willie who hit billy to get his attention. all the boys were looking together. once maria met their glances she hit them all in the back of their heads. "hippies have drugs." saya almost yelled at the confused group as she leaned on the door, reyna standing behind her. everyone let out their realization sounds together, and nodded.

"since when do you partake?" billy never saw the girls touch anything drug wise, he latched the seat forward stepping out the car letting maria out. she stood next to her girls with a bright smile.  "i grew up yakuza. i managed a champagne club before i was thirteen. hardcore, not some rookie-hour, baby bullshit you pansies get up to." reyna turned to billy as he flung his arms around mocking saya, she smiled hitting him in the chest lightly.

"marcus wasn't the only homeless person. i was a drunk before the age thirteen and a druggie at fifteen." reyna smiled getting a surprised face from marcus. he would never guess that reyna was homeless, she acted like she never been through a struggle in her life. she acted as if her problems didn't bring trauma to her life. "give me your money. you can't trust these crunchy fuckers." saya looked to marcus holding her hand out for the cash.

reyna looked to the hundred that marcus fiddled with. "you and chico actually betted on jumping. he told me y'all did. i'm offended he didn't think we could make it." reyna frowned turning to billy, he held his hands out to hug her and she just slapped his hands away.

"you don't think i can tell if someone is selling me bunk drugs?" marcus leaned forward on the car door looking to the three girls that stood on the other side of him. they all hummed together in response. marcus might've been homeless but he wouldn't know the first thing of people selling bullshit because in san fransico no one tried to sell bullshit. "let me deal with it." saya nodded her head not wanting marcus to be ripped off.

reyna looked between the two, it amazed her how marcus had both of her best friends strung up on him, she was wondering what she was missing. "yeah, we'll take care of our own score." reyna looked between willie and marcus and let out laugh. maria and saya only shook their heads pulling their bestfriend away from the boys.

∘◦

marcus, billy and willie walked around looking to what the hippies had going on. some scared than others. "you buy that story saya told? i heard lin is really her dad, and if she don't get valedictorian, he'll kill her." billy wanted to be the one to bring up the gossip that was needed between the boys as they walked.

"there was also a rumor that reyna fucked lin." willie remembered the day he made the mistake of trying to crack a joke on her in the hallway, he didn't know her. but when he did a chain came for his throat and a dagger came for his head. marcus looked to them surprised. reyna with lin? he couldn't see it. "well she is saya's type, saya and lin are a lot alike, you know daughter like father." billy pointed out the connection feeling like a genius as he walked. these boys couldn't handle his logic. his mind.

"what do you mean she's saya's type?" marcus thought he missed something between the girls. he knew that they were close but he didn't see them in a relationship especially with how close chico was to reyna. "you don't see it man? saya looks at reyna like how bob ross looks at his canvas. all three of them do, monogamy is probably staying the 80's and i'm fine with that." willie had given in to the gossip. marcus looked back between billy and willie not believing anything they were saying.

"what's up with reyna and the no drugs and drinking? she some type of nun or something?" marcus was curious of that. how he noticed at the party how she would only touch soft drinks, how she rejected the weed billy offered to her. how she didn't seem excited as everyone else to get the drugs. "like she said before. before she arrived to the dominion she wasn't in the best shape. she was homeless for a bit. and she was a heavy druggie, and a drunk. and first thing she saw spooky she tried to snap his neck, in the middle of the hallway. her not being sober sends her over the edge." willie explained, he recalled hearing the stories and whispering through the hallway when reyna tried to harm spooky. how she took down most of the vatos. and chico running and grabbing her, dragging her out. she was clean because of chico.

∘◦

reyna watched as her best friends snorted coke together giggling, she sighed joining maria's side crossing her arms over her chest. "cheer up, ernestra. you two are so my best friends. do you know that?" saya slurred reyna nodded taking in that she had already lost saya to the drugs. "oh totally, but you're so god damn cool, so are you!" maria put their heads together, she let go and the girls went back to their coke. reyna watched them both with a smile, they were enjoying themselves and that's all that mattered to her.

she walked out the bathroom, finding marcus and willie she sat across from them. "they should be out in a minute, where's billy?" reyna noticed how the boys were short a member themselves. "he went off with a hippie and then marcus bought fake acid." willie laughed reyna joining in too. marcus looked at them both annoyed as he blew out some smoke.

"ready to have the best fun ever?" saya's voice came fast, reyna had no time to process that saya was on her lap and maria was next to her. she was really going to have to babysit them and made sure they didn't do anything too crazy. "damn skippy." marcus looked to the girls with a smirk willie looked to marcus motioning to them. how could marcus not notice the chemistry with them. maybe if he got lucky, he could be with all three girls they all digged him, if willie was him he would take that deal up in a heartbeat.

"you're so uptight all the time. have fun, unwind marcus. be yourself." maria ruffled marcus' hair as she spoke with her hands. "willie and i are the sober ones and we're not being uptight at all so there's no excuse." reyna held her arm out for marcus to take, which he did and she just shook it furiously. reyna let go of his hand, to look around where they were. she was in las vegas with her friends, enjoying herself. away from her brother, chico, any type of worries.

"we found this guy with this real primo shit, give me your money." saya wanted more of the supply, reyna smiled looking up to saya she whispered what willie had told her into her ear. marcus' jaw dropped, reyna was sneaky. but the way her nose wrinkled up once she laughed after was maybe worth it. "i warned you about these crunchy hippies and their bunk drugs, and you didn't listen to me. and now you've thrown all your money away." saya slammed her hand down on the table she loved being right and she loved to marcus' face when he was wrong.

"it was a pretty good deal he had going, wouldn't you say so girls." reyna looked between maria and saya, both of them nodding and agreeing. "mm, well, maria and i got enough for the two of us, but you, the little piggy who built his house with bunk drugs, gets to enjoy the rest of the trip sober. with the good reyna here." saya patted reyna on her shoulder, reyna smiling along.

"we'll see." marcus got up from his seat heading over to the bar for a drink. only to get rejected. coming back, sitting down marcus got laughed at. "i'd offer to help, but i know you perfer to score for yourself." saya nodded along to marcus' plans either this was amusing to her or the coke hit her fast and strong. reyna concluded that it was a combo of both, and no one minded it either.

reyna found herself spacing out, looking down to the table when she seen acid get put down. she watched the girls rip them apart taking one acid a piece. saya offered one to willie only for him to deny, saya was quick to get off reyna's lap stuffing one into willie's mouth. reyna knew he needed it but sighed when she figured that billy her will be the only ones not on acid and would have to check if everyone was in place. everyone watched as marcus put the rest of the sheet in his mouth.

"you fucking idiot! marcus that was seven acids. that was supposed to survive everyone the rest of the trip." reyna did not want to be in charge of someone that was overdosing on something so powerful, let along marcus. who struggled with boundaries when he was sober.

∘◦

reyna sighed looking under the car. "marcus get from under there before i drag you out my damn self!" reyna shouted crouched down, marcus was tucked away under the car and shaking. and they couldn't leave him. she heard billy coming to the group, talking about the wonderful experience he had. her face was full of digust. reyna already felt like the mother of the group and she wanted to stab her eyes out. "you paid a girl to suck your dick?" reyna looked up to billy, he was filled with joy, he nodded his head furiously and it made reyna question how sober billy was.

"hey reyna." willie reached out the car, petting reyna's hair with a crooked grin. "marcus is tripping, like mad tripping. like he's on the ground literally. and you're hair is really soft. and long. and dark." willie laughed at his own dirty jokes. reyna narrowed her eyes swiping his hands away. reyna looked to her best friends and pulled them both down to the ground and made them look at marcus.

"you both kissed him, he likes you more. take care of him." reyna ordered as she watched marcus roll back and forth in the dirt. she wondered if he was aware that he had a white shirt on, even though it most likely didn't matter to him. marcus' yelling did not stop and reyna was close to sucker punching him, and knocking him out. billy laid on the ground next to reyna. "you got a head full of drugs, huh, little guy? don't you worry, we're going to get you out here. get you to be, something to eat. i booked us a room. we're going to big top big top!"  billy made marcus smile, it wide and somewhat disturbing to reyna. he didn't move though.

"alright that's it." reyna stood up, undoing the chain around her waist. she casted it down to marcus' ankle making him scream. "we're off schedule. everyone get in the fucking car!" reyna ordered as she pulled marcus from under the car, he tried to claw the ground to stop himself but it wasn't helping. "and the people that are on drugs get in the fucking back.  billy you're driving. marcus stop fighting before i knock your ass sober!" reyna finally had marcus in the open. she undid her chain and helped marcus up.

reyna let out a groan once marrcus scurried up, and ran to the car. "shot gun!" he yelled, reyna just deadpanned him, he was going to drive her mad. she wasn't sitting in the back with three other people. "come on, reyna let him sit in the front." saya smiled to her best friend. reyna scoffed, she got in the car taking a seat on marcus' lap. she turned to marcus looking him into his bloodshot eyes.

"when you sober up, you do not speak of this." she growled, marcus leaned dangerously close to her face to nod. reyna turned back around to face the front once billy started the car. the journey of killing billy's dad had truly started.

an: don't forget to vote and comment i would like to know your thoughts on this chapter! don't be scared. i don't bite! what do you think spooky is up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 3.3K 45
COMPLETED The Peculiar's preferences.. includes; Enoch, Jake, Hugh, Millard, Olive, Emma, Fiona, Miss Peregrine and Victor Bruntley
1.6K 59 28
Re uploaded onto wattpad original by eneliii on ao3
32.2K 329 26
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
73 11 7
selcouth • adjective • unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous