Road to Wrestlemania 2019: Yo...

By AJ_Layne

You have been dating Seth Rollins for two years. Every day seems to get easier with him, even if your careers... More

Chapter 1: Royal Rumble
Chapter 2: After the Rumble
Chapter 3: Raw February 4, 2019
Chapter 4: February 5, 2019
Chapter 5: Elimination Chamber
Chapter 6: February 25
February 25 Part 2
Chapter 8: March 13, 2019
Chapter 9: March 18, 2019
Chapter 10: March 18, 2019
Chapter 11: March 25, 2019
Chapter 12: April 1, 2019
Chapter 13: WWE Hall of Fame
April 7, 2019: Wrestlemania

Chapter 7: March 4, 2019

1.3K 30 0
By AJ_Layne

Monday Night Raw Top of the Show

Roman Reigns music hits. The fans are going crazy. The entire WWE Universe is so proud to have him back on the show. So many fans were holding up Beat Cancer signs and wearing Roman's new shirt. 

You are watching in the immediate backstage area with Seth. You had to fight for the right to be put into this storyline with your former teammates, but it was a fight that you ultimately won. You had noticed that, for some reason, the creative team has been trying to keep you off of tv as a competitor. They have tried to stuff you into a televised corporate babyface, while you love your corporate job as an Exec-Op Manager you still want to be a wrestler. 

You can remember being in The Shield. You had been out with a broken wrist when the boys had debuted at Survivor Series 2012. You came back in and was told that you were teaming with The Shield. It was supposed to be a one-time thing, but the fans loved you dressed in black with a bad attitude so you stayed. You had been devastated when Seth turned because you had grown to really love being in this group. That was when you refocused on using your degree and working on the flipside. There was a time when you were written as a competitor more often than not. Then you were injured again so your storyline was being the counterpart to The Authority when they were constantly screwing over Roman and protecting Seth. Somehow you never really bounced back as your own competitor. You had been in many matches, but not in the championship picture since before The Shield split the first time. 

You figured if you couldn't get to Mania without The Shield then you force yourself back into The Shield. 

Seth's music pulled you out of your thoughts. Roman had just asked him to come out. You watched the monitor as they talked in the ring. 

"I wanna get the band back together," Roman says and Seth immediately looks like he wants to leave the ring. It is, admittedly, a bad idea. 

Roman talks up the idea as Seth listens. 

"Y/N, you wanna help me out here?" Roman asks looking toward the ramp. Your music hits and you come through the curtain. The fans cheer loudly. One more person has been added to their Shield puzzle. 

You walk down to the ring and pull yourself up. Seth grins at you and sits on the rope for you to climb through. This was a gesture that used to annoy you, but now you kind of like it since Seth is the only person that does it for you. 

"Seth," you say, standing by Roman. Seth Turns away from the two of you. 

"You know he is right. We aren't guaranteed to ever be able to do this again. One of us could be forced into retirement by the end of tonight...or worse. Come on Seth! One more time." 

"I put that part of life behind me!" Seth says, coming to face Roman and you again. He pauses for entirely too long. "But you are right. So, fine. Let's do it!" 

Roman calls Dean out. After a too-long entrance and frantic pacing on the stage Dean's music cuts and Elias suddenly comes from the back and hits Dean with his guitar. Roman and Seth quickly run down to Dean's aid. 

You look on from the ring. Dean jerks his arm away from Seth who is trying to help him before heading back to the backstage area. Seth and Roman talk amongst themselves then look back to you in the ring. You shrug and roll out of the ring to meet them on the ramp. 

7:45 P.M

Triple H is in the ring addressing Dave Batista after he crashed the party for Ric Flair last week. He had crashed your show, but he had hurt Hunter's friend. Hunter was pissed. You could tell from the way he walked out to the ring. You had been in the chair next to Hunter when he had seen Dave's Instagram message. Angry was not strong enough of emotion to explain what had been on Hunter's face. 

His anger was displayed right now in the ring the more he spoke. 

"Wow, I thought he was supposed to keep it in check tonight," Seth said as he came up beside you. 

"Yeah, he doesn't do that well when things get personal. This is as about as personal as it gets." 

"I have some things to do, but I wanted to see how you are. Everything going okay?" He asks, looking at you nicely. It was a look you had missed in his eyes over the past few weeks. 

"Yeah,"  you say and lean into him. "Everything is going good for once." You both half-heartedly laugh. 

Hunter storms out of the ring. "I gotta go. I have an announcement to make." 

Seth pecks your cheek quickly as you walk out to the ring. The show is on commercial break, but you walk out to the ring to entertain until you are back on the air. 

The entire Universe cheers as you talk about the almost reunion earlier in the show. 

Michael Cole introduces that you are in the ring to make an announcement which signals that you are back on the air. 

"I'll make this short and sweet." You say looking into the camera. "I can't control a lot of things. Dean Ambrose's attitude and actions being one of those things. However, I can make matches. Therefore, Ambrose, listen up. You will be taking on Elias one on one tonight. But for now, Stephanie and I have talked and we decided that we will give Heavy Machinery the match they asked for. Come on out boys! You will be running the gauntlet of tag teams tonight." 

Your music hits and you walk to the back as tag teams begin coming out and surrounding the ring. 

8:45 PM

You stood backstage with your arms crossed as Seth and Roman attempted to talk Dean into rejoining The Shield. Dean's music hit and he began walking up the steps through the crowd when Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, and Bobby Lashley walked down the ramp talking about how pathetic Roman and Seth are. They made it to the ring. Seth and Roman were proactive about jumping then, but they were outnumbered. 

Dean was going crazy on the steps and the whole crowd was chanting "Shield". You were absently tapping your fingers on your arm to the beat of their chant. Before you could blink Dean was running back to the ring. The Shield cleared the ring and Seth and Roman put their fists together and waited for Dean to do the same. Dean, after a dramatic length of time frantically pacing back and forth complied. 

Baron, Lashley, and Drew were back on the stage now when your music hit. The three turned around to watch you skeptically. The boys in the ring looked to you with grins on each of their faces. Seth moved closer to the ropes and looked at you intently as though he was waiting for one of the men on the ramp to move closer to you. You knew he would be up to you in seconds if they did. Scripted or not Seth didn't give any of his opponents an inch when it came to you. 

You walked to the end of the ramp so that you were between the three on the stage and your teammates that were in the ring. You hold the microphone up to your lips. 

"As I said earlier, I can't control a lot of things, but I can make matches. You three," you turn toward the stage, "think you are big and bad enough to be the "new" Shield. Then I'm going to give you the chance to prove just that. At Fastlane." The Shield celebrates behind you. The three men on the stage seem worried but hyped. "Corbin, Lashley, McIntyre you will be facing The Shield in a six-man tag match this Sunday on WWE Fastlane." 

The entire crowd went crazy as Seth motioned for you to join him in the ring. You put your fist in with the boys as your music hits again. 

Backstage

Roman and Dean break away from you and Seth once you are behind the curtain. 

"Well, in Roman's words," Seth beings. "The band is back together." 

"We are." 

"One step closer to your match at Mania," Seth tells you. 

"Yep, I have a couple of ideas of how I'm going to get there, but to be continued I guess." You smirk at Seth who kisses you briefly. 

"You are a badass." He says. 

"You have a nice ass." You smirk again and he rolls his eyes at you but blushes anyway. "I love you." You say. 

"I love you too." 

"I have to go have a serious talk with Becky Lynch about not effing up her Hold Harmless Agreement signing." 

Seth laughed, "Yeah, good luck." 

"I'm going to need it." You laugh too. "I'm riding with you tonight so don't leave me." You say knowing that Dean and Roman are getting ready to head back to their hotel. 

"I would never." He smirks over his shoulder as he walks away. You make a show of checking out his butt as he walks away. "I love you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.1K 75
Life is all about the little moments that lead to the great moments.
7.3K 258 14
When Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins started dating, everyone was surprised. Their sudden split was somewhat less of a shock, given Seth's relationship...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
17.8K 662 14
Seth and Roman continue their relationship, but go through new and bigger problems than before. All we know is there's a lot of sex, lies and more se...