Psychopath (EDITING)

Od blanktyper

Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not stron... Více

1 - BURNING
2 - REALITY
3 - ARE WE?
4 - A LITTLE TOO MUCH
5 - BLOOD
6 - MONSTER
7 - GUNFIRE
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

8

10.9K 261 100
Od blanktyper

"Take this piece of shit away. Oh, and Trevor..." He turns to look at the guy on the ground.

"Clean him up for me, will you?" Trevor smiled in response and dragged the man out of the room. The man started losing it, and it wasn't until Trevor hit him across the head that he finally stopped. I couldn't stop staring at the door where Trevor just left with that hysteric man.

I can't seem to catch my breath. He's a killer. All of them are fucking freakshow killers. And that man...

As I turn my gaze on him, I catch a glimpse of his icy blue eyes looking at me, shadowed by a couple of loose strands of his dark brown hair. He swiftly brushes them back with a swipe of his hand and takes another swig of his drink.

I can't seem to describe him, other than like, maybe a don or something. But that is fucking hilarious! Why the hell would a group like that be in the small back room of a run-down club like Blackwing? I mean this is New York, but stuff like that must be underground or something... People like me wouldn't see stuff like this... Right?

As I lose myself in the chaos of my stupid shit brain, the silence slowly dissipates in the room. Everyone just turns back to look at him like this was like a fucking Sunday church service. Everyone waits as he finishes his drink. Seeming satisfied with everyone's response, he grabs another drink from the table next to him and raises it in the air. Almost immediately, the whole room has drinks raised high into the air.

"Now, my colleagues. A toast to what we work so hard for. To pure power. To the fucking unbreakable power of my mafia. Black's mafia,"

"Power of the Black mafia!" Everyone shouts back, and with that, they all down their drinks. I still feel so baffled from what just happened right in front of me in a matter of seconds. They are acting like this is completely normal to them. 

Wait a goddamn minute! He said "Black's mafia"... So that dipshit thought was actually true? How cheesy can you actually get, that is just stupid shit that I was honestly joking about! Hold up though... it makes sense in why they all act like killing someone is so nonchalant to them? Looking over at where he was sitting, I really started to look at him. At first, I thought he was just some guy who had money... But this guy is more than that. His hands... they have probably killed so many people. And those eyes... those dark and brilliant blue eyes have been soaked in so much blood and violence. 

Feeling my stare, he turns to face me. The pure energy in his eyes makes me forget to breathe. It feels like he was staring right through me, seeing all of what I have seen. But I can't seem to look away. There was something strangely beautiful about his eyes, the way they looked brighter in the light, and the hidden colours that seem to flow around his iris. He is mesmerizing.

Realizing that I have been staring for way too far long, I stare at this first thing I could think of, which in this case is looking down at my hands like a stupid idiot. I feel the blood rush up to my cheeks. What am I thinking? Nothing is beautiful or mesmerizing about him. He is just a piece of shit. A shit like him. Just like my step-father...

Finally finishing my shift, I walk into the back office where Stacy works. Knocking on her door, she calls me in and I sit down right in front of her with the angriest face I could muster. More than angry, I feel so betrayed, but I can't show her that. She peers up at me, and it's obvious that she already knew what I wanted to talk to her about. Setting down her pen, she lets out a huge sigh of relief.

"What the hell, Stacy? What the literal fuck?" I try my best to stay calm and composed, to not show her how terrified I was, but my voice starts to break. She actually seems generally concerned, but if she was so damn concerned, why the hell would she do that?

"I'm sorry, love. I had to. He told me that it had to be you. He threatened my family, love. I'm so sorry Sarah," Stacy starts to shiver, and I can tell that she was horrified by whatever happened.

"Wait- wait a minute, who told you, Stacy? The guy who owns the store? He actually came and talked to you?" I question. I definitely think something is wrong. Why would the owner ask for me directly?

"Sarah. You didn't see him?"

"What do you mean? No, I didn't."

"Sarah, he was in the room with you the whole time. He must have said something, he asked for you so I thought he wanted to talk to you." Stacy looks incredibly worried when she says this. 

But, I didn't see him. Then again, there were so many people in that room, so I would have no idea if he was there or not.

"Well, the room was full, Stacy... What did he look like?" I ask her hoping that I can try and remember his face if she tells me what he looks like.

"U-um... well, he wasn't wearing a suit, and his hair was like a wet mop on his head. He had dark brown hair, and like icicle eyes that seemed to changed colours if you understand that," Stacy describes. 

Holy crap. A blinker goes off in my head. That guy is the owner? The scary boss don man?

All of a sudden, everything seems to go into place. That's why he had so much power over the room and everything. He owns this place, and he probably owns tons of other places too. That way he has more power. I can't believe it. 

But that brings me back to base one. Why would he ask specifically for me? He didn't even say anything to me. He didn't even seem interested. Stacy apologizes over again, and I tell her that I'm okay and that everything should go back to normal now that he is gone. She seriously looked so terrified... how could the owner just threaten someone's family like that? I swear to God, if I see him again I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!

Walking out of her office, I start to head towards the back staff room to pick up my bag and stuff. Turning the corner, I see someone waiting outside the door. From where I'm standing, it sort of looks like the bartender from earlier. But, as I got closer, I recognize the haircut. It is him. Shocked by seeing him, I freeze up right where I was standing. He glances over at me, and sticks his hands in his pockets, looking satisfied at my frozen state.

"Now, baby girl. Why you just standing there? You left me waiting here for you. I was becoming very impatient." He smirks and walks towards me. Totally frozen by what is happening, I start to stammer and creepily walk backward away from him. But he smiles in enjoyment. I hold my hands up in front of me in a poor attempt of keeping some distance from him, but he keeps coming closer.

"What the h-hell do you think you're doing?" I squeak out. He just smirks like usual and keeps strolling towards me with his hand nonchalantly in his pocket. I keep stepping backward until my back feels the cold solid wall boxing me in. I'm trapped. I mean, I could easily run, but there was something in my body holding me in this hallway with him. With my back trapped against the wall, he puts both of his hands next to my head on the wall, trapping me from all sides. All I can manage to do is stare at the ground. 

Did I do something wrong? Oh God, was he here to kill me because I saw what he did earlier to that man? But he just stands there, staring at me. I feel his eyes burn the top of my head, but I can't muster any courage to look up at him. Suddenly, his hand touches the bottom of my chin and slowly raises my head upwards. He forces my face all the way up, so my eyes meet his. What I see is something completely different. His eyes seem to spark from the contact of mine, and there seem to be swirls of grey and green dancing in his icy cold blue eyes. He is so entrancing, and he knows it. He slowly leans his face down towards mine. I'm so terrified, I can't stop my whole body from going into a mad frenzy.

"That's my good baby. You don't need to be scared of me." His hands slowly slide further down the wall, until he finally rests them on my hips. I feel so incredibly uncomfortable, as I try to squirm out of his reach, but he is too strong for me. He presses down harder on me too, obviously angered by my squirming. I let out a very weak whimper, as I feel my body lose control as my claustrophobia sets in.

"P-P-please let me go. I don't k-know what you want from me, but please stop. I won't tell anyone about earlier, I promise." I stammer out, hoping that I can somehow slip away from him the moment he starts easing up on my hips.

"Mmm, baby. You have no idea. I am never letting you go." He brings his face closer to me. I try to push my face to the side, but he puts one strong hand on my chin and one on my hip. I feel my hands shake violently, but I have to use them to get him away from him. As my resolve sets in, I push on his chest and yell out for help. But, this just seems to excite him. He takes both my hands in only one of his strong ones, and raises them both above my head, leaving my whole body in view for him.

"Now, baby. Calm down. You talk too much." I shut my eyes in fear. This man is absolutely insane, and I can't seem to get away from him! Suddenly, the push of his strong commanding lips forces down on mine. He takes complete control over me, and I can't do anything except let him. His lips forcefully move over and over on mine as he tries to make the kiss deeper. I shut my mouth as tightly as I can, but this just makes him frustrated, as he bites down on my lips. The sudden contact causes me to yelp in response, and he took this moment to explore my whole mouth with his hot tongue. He is so overwhelming, his kiss, his strong entrancing smell, his hand that explores my body, while the other holds me secure against the wall. I feel like I can't breathe, and my body starts fading. He wasn't giving me any chance to breathe, as he keeps eating at my lips.

I'm so useless. But...

I've...

I've had enough of this bullshit.

I am not going to let people keep abusing me.

Feeling this new surge of adrenaline in my blood, I start kissing him back. Obviously surprised by my sudden interest, he pauses for a split moment. Before he catches on, I push him away with all of my might, and kick him right in the dick. And with that, I just sprint. I run right out of there directly to my car.

He looks down in pain, but he feels this new feeling. A feeling of excitement. He likes a feisty girl, but he wasn't going to let her win that easily.

Just you wait, baby girl, he thought.

You're mine now. And with that, he goes back to his car, and drives back to his office, ecstatic by this new object in his life. It isn't until he gets there, that he remembers this ominous feeling while he was with her. Like they were being watched. But he thought nothing of it. No one could stop him.

I mean, he is Stephan Black. No one can stop him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

593K 10.8K 28
My scalp and jaw were paining too much for my mouth to defy him . But i promised myself I wouldn't ever listen to this dominating jerk . " how dare...
74.1K 4.3K 50
#2 Legally InsanE ...Hope The one thing I've carried in my heart forever shattered when I met the ruin of me , The Raghuvanshi Heir . One dark nigh...
4.2M 92.4K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...