The Principal's Daughter (On...

By fashion4passion

What happens when your dad decides that your too much to handle and decides to move in with your mom so they... More

Prologue
Characters
The House and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - The Punishment
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
How to earn a new chapter
Chapter 9 - The Swap
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: The Conversation
Important Author's Note

Chapter 6

6.1K 43 18
By fashion4passion

Previously...

Mom: hello officers, how can I help you?
Officer 1: Are you responsible for either of these girls?
Mom: yes officer I have a legal responsibility for both of them.
Officer 2: well ma'am I thought you should know we caught them vandalizing a few buildings in town.
Mom: thank you officer, for letting me know
Officers: you're welcome ma'am, there will be no charges filed against these ladies, but we wanted to make sure they were home safely.
Mom: well thank you again

The officers took off the handcuffs and left us with my very livid mother at the front door. I was about to say something when my mom walked over and smacked us right on the butt and told us to get our asses in a corner. We both complied because we knew we were in a lot of trouble and we didn't need to be in any more.

While I was in the corner I heard my mom call Em's parents and told them the situation and that she had it handled, then she called dad and explained it to him and the others. Boy were they all mad.

To be continued...

So we waited on the the corner for about two hours before the guys arrived home. By that time we were so scared and tired from just standing there and thinking about what was awaiting us.

The first person to be called over to the couch was me. I slowly walked towards them. As soon as I was within reach I was placed on the couch to sit. I was quite surprised that I was not over a lap yet. They told me to stay put as they went and brought Em next to me and sat her down.

We looked at each other with curiosity. Finally someone spoke, it was Brandon, he asked us to explain ourselves. Before we even opened our mouths my mom warned us that lying would only get us into more trouble than we were in. So we told them the entire story not leaving out a detail.

When we were finished talking, they told us to go to bed and that we would have a discussion about what we did and our punishments in the morning because it was really late on a school night. We hurried up to bed to get out of the clothes we were wearing and into night clothes. When we were done with our nighttime routine I saw the clock said 11:20 pm. We were about to get in bed when my parents came into the room. I guess we both had a confused look on our face because they explained why they were there.

We were grounded for 3 months and that included having our phones and other electronic devices taken away. The only thing was that we were allowed to have our phones and laptop at school, but we could only call and text them. They had passwords on everything other than the calls and messages on our phones. As for the laptops they were for school purposes only. They informed us that they were going to check it every afternoon along with if we had homework. Which wasn't exactly necessary since three of them worked at the school and were informed about all of our activities and assignments, but I really think that this was their way of making sure that we weren't hiding anything from them concerning our school work.

The next day

We woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon, sausage, and either waffles or pancakes we couldn't tell. We ran to our bathrooms and did our morning routines. We got dressed in our uniforms and headed downstairs for breakfast.

We arrived in the kitchen and made our plates. As we sat down at the table they started to stare at us. We looked at each other confused until we remembered that we were yet to be punished for our crimes (literally). We started shifting nervously in our seats as we finished our food and washed up all the dishes. Then returned to the living room where everyone was already waiting. They started to explain the rest of our punishments.

1. We were to do all the chores for the next month.
2. We had bedtime spankings for the next 2 weeks.
3. No friends allowed for 3 weeks.
4. Our actual spanking (which was to occur after school today). 10 with hand, 20 with ruler, and 30 with belt each.
5. A five page paper on why vandalism is wrong and against the law.
6. An apology to the owners of the building we vandalized.
7. Cleaning (scraping off the artwork) and then repainting the walls we vandalized.

That was all of our punishments at the moment. We were also on a one strike you're out policy for a month. That was going to suck so much. We basically had to be Angel's for an entire month if we wanted to stay out of more trouble with our parents.

At school

We got out of the car and went to our first period. We apparently had a pop quiz and I was so not ready for it. The last week or so I wasn't really paying attention in class so I probably failed the quiz. I looked over at Em when the test was over, she looked just as nervous as I did. My guess was that she wasn't paying attention either and that she was going to fail too.

Our teacher handed back everyone's grades except ours. When we stayed after to ask him about it he said that he had sent them to the front office. We were about to ask him why when my mom walked into the room looking very angry. I figured out why he had sent them to the front office. We had failed the quiz and he wanted my mom to know about it.

She looked at us so mad and disappointed. When she handed me my paper I saw I literally got 10 out of 25 correct, that gave me the score of 40%. I looked over at Em's and she got a worse score than I did she got 7 out of 25, that gave her the score of 28%. We were in so much trouble on top of our previous punishment. Or so I thought mom just said we were grounded for an extra week and that she was going to tell our coaches about the grades.

By the time school was over we weren't exactly happy about going home, but at least I had gymnastics class after I go home. Not that it would be enjoyable once my coach finds out what happened over the last 2 days. My coach, Tim, was like a third dad to me since I had started gymnastics at 3 years old. He was just as strict as both my father and my godfather. I was so not looking forward to explaining all of this to him later on this afternoon. I was only a bit relieved that Em did cheer instead. This way we can get a break from each other, because I had a feeling that we were going to be seeing a lot of each other in the next 3 months.

I went home with Em since we were always together. When we got inside we sprinted up the stairs and into our rooms. Em's room was just finished being decorated across the hall from mine.

We went into a corner before our parents could yell at us to do it. After about twenty minutes my mom walked upstairs and came to my room. She had me pull down my pants and got started by hand. As soon as she was done with her hand she grabbed the ruler and started by that time I was crying hard, then used the belt.

When we were done she rubbed my back to calm me down. Once I was calm she said " you didn't get a lecture because you know why you got a spanking and why it was wrong. I'm heading over to deal with Emerald; please be ready for gymnastics class by the time I get back, and don't forget to tell Tim what happened the last two days."

I got dressed and when I was done Emerald came down in her ballet clothes and ballet bag, and we headed to the studio. We were dropped off and headed inside since her cheer gym was right next to my gymnastics gym.

Serenia

Emerald

(1439)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 15.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
119K 3.8K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
547K 15.1K 77
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
54.1K 3K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...