Victoria's Secret- j.g. & c.t...

By thebeezkneez04

A girl named Tori Emmens meets a guy in Victoria's Secret and they immediately have an intimate relationship... More

Meet the Characters!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

18

705 6 3
By thebeezkneez04

The next day...

Tori's POV

I sat up slowly and the light of day instantly blinded me, causing me to shield my eyes. I blinked a couple of times, adjusting to the light.

Jack wasn't in the bed anymore and there was a note that had a credit card on top, in his place. I took it and grimaced at Jack's sloppy handwriting. It was legible, but it just looked so bad.

'Rise and shine sleeping beauty. I didn't wanna wake you on your special day. As you can see, I left my credit card on the note for you. I want you to get ready and shop your ass off. I don't care how much you spend. Today, I want you just to enjoy yourself. Go out, have fun, go to the spa, whatever. Just don't come back until exactly 8. I love you princess, and have a great day!

xoxo,
Jack

P.S. I picked out an outfit for you. It's hung up in the closet. Love you!❤️❤️❤️'

"Awwww." I gushed out loud. Jack's so sweet. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to take a long, relaxing shower.

After about 20 minutes, I exited the shower and lotioned my body. After finishing that, I went into the closet to take out the outfit Jack had picked out for me.

I smiled and put it on. Then, I did my make up. I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair out of the bun I put it in, leaving it in its natural state.

I slipped on my silver heels, grabbed my purse, dropped in my key card, Jack's credit card, my phone, and some of my other necessities and left the suite. I walked down to the main lobby and exited the hotel. Well, today should be fun.
———

2 hours later...

I walked out of the changing room, wearing nothing, but a robe. Today has been really great. I went shopping mostly, tanned a little, went for a swim and now I'm at the spa.

I went into the room where you'd get a massage and the masseur was in there, waiting for me. He turned around and I literally almost fainted. god, he's so hot. I bit my lip and he smiled.

"Hey, there." He smirked in a French accent. Holy. Shit. Play it cool, Tori.

"H-hi." I squeaked out. Fuck. Just great. He took out his clipboard and looked at it, then me.

"Are you here for an oil massage?" He asked. I nodded. He put down the clipboard. "Ok, remove your robe, then lie on the table, stomach down." He instructed. I obeyed and he respectfully looked away. I don't really know why, he was gonna see me naked anyway. I lied on the massage table. "Do you want a scented oil?" He asked.

"No." My voice sounded muffled, but I'm pretty sure he heard me. I felt something cold being poured onto my back. I gasped.

"Is this your first time getting an oil massage?" The masseur asked me.

"Yea, is it that obvious?" I questioned.

"It is." He chuckled and started to rub his hands onto my shoulders, massaging them slowly. Oh god, I didn't even realize how sore my shoulders were. "Mmmmm." I moaned softly.

"Wow, you seen really tense." He told me.

"I've just been feeling so stressed lately. This is exactly what I needed." I told him. He hummed in response.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yea." I answered. He continued down my back, massaging it, too. He slowly grazed my ass, giving it a light squeeze, then down my legs.

Soon, he finished.

"Turn over and lie on your back." He told me. I obeyed again and I heard him mumble a 'Wow'. I smirked slightly, biting my lip. I closed my eyes.

And I need to stop. I have a boyfriend.

The masseur poured more oil onto my stomach, and I sucked in a breath. Damn this was cold. I felt his hands on me again. He started with my shoulders and went down, massaging my breasts. Fuck, he's really good with his hands.

"You seem sexually frustrated." He told me.

"I'm not." I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"So relax. I won't do anything." He said.

"It's just that I never really have a guy touching me like this other than my boyfriend." I told him. He went down to my stomach and stopped after a few seconds.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked. I opened my eyes.

"No, why?" I answered.

"You are. You're stomach is really firm." He told me, feeling my stomach again. I looked at him, like he was crazy.

(A/N: Idk if you can tell if someone's pregnant by touching their stomach, but just go with it)

"What?" I wasn't getting what he was saying. I can't be pregnant.

"Have you been feeling nauseous lately?" He asked me. I hesitantly nodded. Now that I think about it, I've been vomiting a lot the past few weeks. Jack thought that I might of had food poisoning or something.

"Have you been having extreme cravings, always hungry and eating a lot?" He asked me again. What is he? Some kind of doctor? But then again, the answer was yes, so I nodded. "Have you been feeling tired and having mood swings?" He asked one last time and I nodded again. "Then, you're pregnant. If you still don't believe me, take a test." He told me.

"Do you have one?" I asked. He nodded, rummaging through a drawer, and taking out a box with a test in it, handing it to me. "Thank you." I took it from him and put my robe back on and exited the room, going into the bathroom. I followed the directions on the box and waited for the results.
——

After about a few minutes, I checked it and there were two lines, showing that I was indeed pregnant.

Oh. My. GOD! Holy shit. I'm pregnant. How can I be so careless? I wanted to cry, so badly, but I couldn't help but feel a little excitement.

I exited the bathroom and went back to the massage room and the masseur was still there.

"Well?" He asked.

"It's positive. Thanks, I guess." I sighed.

"What's wrong? You should be happy." He asked.

"My boyfriend probably won't be." I sighed again, a few tears slipping from my eyes. I can only imagine Jack's reaction to me being pregnant. He'll probably break up with me and get back with Madison and I'll be all alone.

"If he doesn't accept it, that means he isn't the one for you." He told me. I gave him a small smile. "You know, you're really beautiful. If he doesn't wanna be the father of your child, you'll definitely find someone." He told me.

"Thank you. You're not too bad yourself." He laughed heartily and smiled.

"Not too bad? You could barely even say hi before." He told me, making me blush. "Which reminds me. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Nick, and you are?" He paused waiting for me to answer.

"Victoria, but call me Tori." I told him and Nick hummed in approval. He took my hand and kissed it. I saw that he had a ring on his hand. I frowned a little.

"You're married?" I asked, a hint of jealousy in my voice. I don't know why I found it upsetting, but I did.

"Woah, calm down." He seemed offended.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"No, don't apologize. I shouldn't have been so forward with you, but to answer your question, I was gonna get married. My fiancé passed away about 3 years ago." He told me.

"I feel horrible. I'm sorry." I apologized again.

"Don't worry about it. I'm over it. She was just a great woman so I have this ring with her name on it." He told me, showing me the ring. It read Marelyn. "Plus, whatever you were thinking is very flattering, but one, I'm way older than you, and two, you have a boyfriend." He looked down.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"27." He answered.

"Oh wow. I just turned 20. Today's my birthday." I told him.

"Happy birthday." He told me, smiling again.

"Thank you." I giggled.

We had a little conversation, getting to know each other a little better. He's really funny and selfless. He loves animals and puts others before himself.
———

"I'm so sorry to cut this short, but I have to go. I'll probably see you again?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Of course." He smiled.
——

I left the room and changed back into my clothes, grabbing my things and walking back into the room.

Nick was still there. I gave him his money, but he declined. After about a few minutes of protesting, I gave in and left, but not without exchanging numbers with him.

I left and went back to the hotel. I checked my phone and it was a few minutes after 8 pm. I went upstairs, through the hall, and opened the suite with my key card. The place was really dark.

"Guys?" I called. Soon, the lights turned on.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, Tori!" They hooted. I gasped, a huge smile on my face. Stassie came up to me first and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday, best friend." She told me.

"Thank you." I mumbled into her shoulder. Kylie was next and hugged me tightly.

"Happy birthday wifey." She said and kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"Thanks baby." I said to her. The guys came up to me, too, and hugged me, singing 'Happy Birthday'. The only people I didn't see were my boyfriend and his ex. "Where's Jack?" I asked. I didn't really give a fuck about Madison.

"I don't know. I didn't see him come into the suite." JJ shrugged. I shook off the thought.

"I'm gonna go change." I told them and went towards me and Jack's room. I heard faint moaning, but I was tired so I thought that I might of just been hearing things. I opened the door and saw a dark haired girl bouncing on me and Jack's bed.

"Madison?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
24.7K 531 42
It's impossible to understand someone without stepping into their shoes and walking around for a while. Enter a complicated girl with a twisted past...
314K 6.2K 49
My name is Ema Jean. I live in Las Vegas with my mom but shes never home. We have a new kid at our school names Jason. I dont know much about him but...
450K 16.9K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...