My Hero Academia and Deadman...

By RWBYCheesecoffee

The son of a beloved heroine is forced into a new life when catastrophe strikes. More

First Day of School
Troubled Relationship
Shiro
Injection
Nana
Hero Society
Nejire
Training
U.A. Entrance Exam
Reunions
Warhammer Evolution

Calamity

3.1K 88 101
By RWBYCheesecoffee

     POV-(Y/n):

I could hear voices. Ever since I went with Dad to see Uncle Hagire and meet Shiro I heard voices. Nothing coherent; but still there. A jumbled bunch of voices; some were from children; other were from adults. I could hear a feminine voice calling out to me; petting my hair occasionally. Her touch was calming and soothing. I felt the petting stop and I opened my eyes afterwards.

I was in a large mansion. The halls and rooms seemed to keep going on and on forever! I was in a large room and looked around to see the source of the voices. It was...a family! I didn't recognize any of them but...I still felt like I knew them somehow. It was weird.

None of the voices matched the voice of the woman that was speaking to me earlier. I tried to ask them about her; but they didn't respond. It was as if I wasn't even there. I then looked to the corner of the room to see a woman; she looked young and pretty and was dressed like a maid or housekeeper instead of formally like all the others. She wasn't speaking or interacting with the playing children or talking adults at all; just standing there. She looked...kind of miserable. I walked over to her and reached out to her; lightly tugging on her sleeve. She looked down at me and smiled!

??????: Hello, Little Warrior.

It was her! She was the voice I heard! She then lightly pet my hair again as I leaned into her touch. She even used the nickname somewhat similar to what Nana called me!

Unfortunately; this moment was interrupted by a searing burning sensation in my neck. It was like a branding iron was being held to my skin!

     I woke up; immediately sitting upright as the thunder cracked outside. It had been two days since that doctors appointment. Every time I had one of these dreams with all the voices and visions; my neck would burn right afterwards. It was bizarre, I wanted to ask Mom but Dad told me explicitly not to.

Nana and Mom hadn't strayed far from me since then either. One of them was always there to take me to school and pick me up afterwards. It was a bit weird but I enjoyed their attention. It was late, so I decided to go downstairs and see Mom.

     As I got downstairs; I saw Mom looking out the window. She looked nervous about something.

     (Y/n): Hey Mom.

     Mom: Oh hi sweetie, I didn't expect you to be up.

     (Y/n): The rain woke me up and I had a weird dream.

Mom: Oh? What about?

(Y/n): I keep waking up in a big house to a woman's voice calling for me. When I look around for her there is a big group of people. Children running around and adults talking.

Mom began to look suspicious.

Mom: That's odd, do you recognize them?

(Y/n): No, I've never seen any of them before.

Mom: Well, did you ever find her?

(Y/n): I think so! She was dressed as a servant or housekeeper, in a corner of the room.

Mom then immediately stood up.

Mom: Did you speak to her?!

Now she was starting to make me nervous.

(Y/n): Y-Yes, but then the thunder woke me up.

She immediately cupped my cheek and looked around at the back of my neck; right where the burning was coming from.

Mom: Oh No!

(Y/n): Why? Is th-that a bad thing?

Mom: When we were still teenagers; your father once told me about a similar dream he had as a kid...right before his quirk manifested.

(Y/n): SO I'LL FINALLY GET A QUIRK!!?? That's AWESOME!

She then kneeled down to me; to talk to me at eye level.

Mom: (Y/n), I need you to be honest with me.

(Y/n): O-Ok...

Mom: What did you do when Dad took you to see Aunt Sorae and Uncle Hagire.

I paused, she was starting to worry me. She then hugged me.

Mom: It's alright sweetie, I promise you won't be in trouble.

(Y/n): W—Well after meeting up with them, Aunt Sorae took me to meet a girl. She was about my age and really pretty! Her room was colorful on the inside but...heavily armored on the outside...like they were trying to keep her in.

     Mom: That sounds like a cruel existence for a child! Anything else?

I thought for moment, I really didn't want to get into trouble with Dad but...she is my Mom after all.

     (Y/n): I fell asleep while I was over there and ever since then; I've had a burning feeling in my neck.

     She looked horrified, then hugged me tightly.

Mom: That's what I was afraid of. (Y/n), your Dad's quirk is cursed.

She had tears in her eyes as she said this.

(Y/n): What?! How can a quirk be cursed?

Mom: It shortens your lifespan and unlike most quirks; it has to be passed down to the next user by the current.

(Y/n): So he's gonna give it to me!!?

I was so happy that I couldn't even think straight!

    Mom: It appears so, and he did it behind my back. I won't have my son only rely on a cursed quirk!

     She hugged me again but this time was different. This time it was much tighter but still gentle. She pressed her hand to my forehead and I began to feel like my blood was flowing faster; like it was being fortified or something. I felt a weird power surge through my veins...it was hard to describe. She then finished and my blood stream felt like it calmed down a bit. She removed her hand from my head and tried to stand, but collapsed back to one knee.

     (Y/n): Are you alright Momma?

     Mom: Yes I'm fine. I just didn't prepare to have to do that already.

(Y/n): What did you do?

Mom: Listen to me very closely.

(Y/n): I looked her in the eyes and diligently waited.

Mom: Unlike your Dad's quirk; mine has always been with you sense birth.

     (Y/n): Really?!

     Mom: Yes, it just takes a bit longer to manifest sense it's complex. I just sped up the process is all.

     (Y/n): I know what it does, but what's it called Momma?

     Mom: Aunt Sorae named it "Branch of Sin". I'm not sure why but it just stuck after that.

     (Y/n): I like it! How long will it take for me to master it!?

     She gave me a warm smile.

     Mom: Learn to walk before you run sweetie, it took me years and I still don't feel like I've fully mastered it.

     (Y/n): Oh.....

     She then pet my hair and tilted my head up to where I was making full eye contact with her.

     Mom: However, you could always be much better with it than I am.

     (Y/n): You think so?!

     Mom: I know so sweetie. I can only hope that my quirk will overwrite your Dads.

     (Y/n): Can I get both?!

     Mom: *Sighs* Silly boy. It's possible but it's extremely rare. Whether you have both quirks or just one of them though, regardless of the path you choose; hero or support or just civilian; I know you'll be great.

     I hugged her.

     (Y/n): Thank you so much, I love you Mommy!

     She quickly hugged back.

     Mom: I love you too (Y/n), my wonderful son.

     Our nice Mother and Son bonding moment was interrupted by the door abruptly opening and then slamming shut. Mom and I looked over to see that it was Dad! But...the sight was horrifying. He looked like he had been through hell and back! He was horribly injured and was bleeding with a hole blown through his abdomen. His left arm from the elbow down was completely gone and many of his ribs were showing and he had a huge wound on his head! Another thing that was scary was all of these wound were steaming! Mom quickly ran over to him.

Mom: Tybur!!! What happened to you!?

Dad: I.....got into a fight.

He coughed up blood as he spoke.

Mom: With who?!? Not even Nana hurts you this much!

     Wait what?! Dad and Nana have been in a fight before?!

     Dad: Doesn't matter. I only need a moment to regenerate; I can beat him.

     Mom then paused as her face turned pale.

     Mom: D-Don't tell me...please don't tell me you started a fight with that one.

     Dad: Yeah, just a minor setback though.

     Mom stepped back.

     Mom: Are you out of your damn mind?! Even other single digit ranked heroes avoid him like the plague!

     She then looked at me and looked back at Dad.

     Mom: And you passed your quirk onto (Y/n) behind my back!!! We talked about this, you made a promise to me that you wouldn't pass that curse to hi—

     Dad: Hagire's and Sorae's experiments should prevent the negative effects of my quick from taking place. Just the powers, not the lifespan limit or organ decay that I'm experiencing now.

     Mom: Hagire and Sorae were in on this?! How could they! How could you?!

     Dad: Don't you see Celly? He could potentially be the most powerful quirk user in Japan, maybe the world!

     Mom: You're out of your mind! Plus you challenged an opponent that powerful when your power is weakening?! You could have been kill—mmph!

     She was silenced by Dad kissing her. He separated their lips and then spoke, but not before she slapped him across the face.

     Dad: *Sighs* Look. I'm sorry. All I wanted was to set (Y/n) up for success. Regardless of Heroes, Villains, or whatever the fuck. He's waited long enough to have a quirk.

     Mom: I...I want to work through this. Not just for us; but for (Y/n) too. Your concern for (Y/n) gives me hope but that still doesn't excuse you for giving him a life changing quirk after promising me you wouldn't. And you still haven't explained WHY you challenged the most lethally powerful villain in Japan!

Dad: I'll admit; I underestimated him. But he's also underestimated me! He thinks I'm down and out but all I need is to heal—

Mom: No! It's this stuff that I hate! It's more about your ego than anything else! If you could set your pride aside once in your life you wouldn't be in this conditio—

     I had finally had enough.

     (Y/n): Stop it! Stop arguing!

     They looked at me as I ran up and hugged them both.

     (Y/n): Please...stop fighting.

     Mom: Oh...I'm sorry sweetie. We shouldn't argue in front of you.

     Dad: Right, my bad.

     Mom: Regardless of our differences...

     Dad: We'll make this work...

     Mom and Dad: For you (Y/n).

     (Y/n): Thank you, I love you both so much.

     Mom and Dad: We love you too (Y/n).

     We hugged there for a moment in the silence, it was nice and a very surreal moment. It was perfect—

     BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

     A deafening blast echoed out, shattering all the the windows and blowing down the door! Momma and I were knocked back and I was flung through one of the glass tables; shattering it and cutting me in various places. I then heard Dad speak in the direction of the door but...this time he sounded different. He sounded angry and bloodthirsty.

Dad: You motherfucker, you dare follow me here?! And attack MY FAMILY!?

I couldn't see who or what he was talking to because of the giant dust and debris cloud that was kicked up by the explosion. I then saw Dad concentrating as his arms turned a crystalline blue color!!! I watched in amazement as he created a large hammer out of the crystals! It stood even taller than he was! I had never seen his quirk before but...it looked eerily similar to the one of the villains that my Mom fought before I was born.....Warhammer! Was......Was Dad that villain?

     Dad: Celly, (Y/n), RUN!

     Mom: Not a chance!

     Mom then picked me up and rushed me to one of the linen closets in the living room.

     Mom: No matter what happens, stay here until we're done baby ok?

     (Y/n): I-I'm scared Momma...

     Mom: Sssshhhh baby, everything will be alright.

     She kissed me on the cheek and then hugged me.

     Mom: Let us work sweetie, stay in here.

     She then quickly closed the linen closet door before I could say anything. There was a small hole in the door from the explosion, which I peeked through.

There was a tall shadowy figure that stood amongst the dust and debris standing in front of Mom and Dad. Just looking at whoever it was was scary. Dad swung his massive hammer and even more dust enveloped the room as Mom pricked her finger and created many small glowing orbs with her quirk she sent them flying towards the figure and they all exploded! It was absolute chaos, in our own home.

Dad: Nice!

Mom: You too!

They had the upper hand. At least that's what I thought until Dad reared back for another swing of his hammer only to have an incredibly fast and powerful attack blow a hole through his chest! Everything seemed to slow down as Dad fell to the floor.

     (Y/n): NO! Daddy!

     Mom: TYBUR!

The figure walked out of the dust and debris, a blazing fire developing behind them. Like a monster walking out of hell. At the angle I was looking at I couldn't get a good look at them, all I could see was Mom. She cut her other hand and began to form a projectile with her blood.

     Mom: I'll KILL YOU!!!

     She fired the projectile forth like a bullet with such force that it cracked the walls and floor that it passed! Unfortunately the figure seemed to deflect the attack entirely! I then saw a flash of blue lightning and an ear piercing crack as a bolt of lightning hit Mom right in the chest! She fell to the ground and I couldn't take it anymore! I immediately swung the door open and ran over to them.

(Y/n): MOMMY!!! No!

I reached them and they were still barely alive!

(Y/n): Mommy! Daddy!

Mom: (Y—Y/n)...

Dad tried to get up but just fell back to the floor.

Dad: T—That's no good. I—I can't regenerate th—these w-wounds Celly.

Mom: I c-can't close my w-wounds either.

(Y/n): Hold on! I'll call Aunt Sorae and she can come hear and heal you! Or see if I can run to the Hero Headquarters to get Recovery Girl!!! Or—

I was babbling out ideas like a madman. I didn't even notice the tears falling from my eyes. I've never been more scared in in my life. Mom softly cupped my cheek.

Mom: No...s—sweetie. It will be far too late by then.

Dad: Y-You n—need to run (Y—Y/n).

(Y/n): NO! I won't leave you!

Mom: You h-have too sweetie. Th-This is it f-for us. You have to find Nana, sweetie.

     (Y/n): P-Please don't l-leave me!

     Dad: Be strong (Y/n), you h-have to run.

     Mom and Dad then took each other's hands and hugged me one last time.

     (Y/n): BUT I LOVE YOU BOTH!

     Mom and Dad: And we love you too (Y/n).

     I saw a large shadow go over me, whoever the killer is.....was right behind me. I was too distraught and scared to do anything about it. I was crying profusely, and the wounds I had from the glass shards were still bleeding.

     Mom: Be strong, Hero.

     Dad: Be strong, Warrior.

     And with that, both of their eyes closed...and they both passed away. I was crying my eyes out so much that I didn't even notice the large shadow of the figure behind me disappear and leave. I laid there; hugging them for I don't know how long until sirens started to blare and flashing lights drove up.

The Police got out and....immediately pointed their guns at me! Then two pro heroes appeared, one jumped from a roof above and the other appeared in a small tide of sand.

??????: Holy Shit?! A kid is responsible for this?!

??????: Nobody else is here and he has their blood all over him, so I'm guessing yes.

Police Officer 1: Hands up!

Police Officers 2: You're under arrest!

(Y/n): I didn't do this! Someone came in and.....

I started crying, but dried my tears. I began to feel that same power flow through my veins and the same burning sensation on my neck.

(Y/n): Someone came and killed my parents! It wasn't me!

The sand guy stepped forward.

??????: My name is Sand Hero Snatch.

Then the other stepped forward.

??????: And I am called Native. Sorry kid, but there's nobody else here except you.

Snatch: The great Red Cell killed by her own son, you're coming with us you little degenerate.

(Y/n): IT WASN'T ME! Why would I kill my parents—

Police Officer 1: Enough!

He fired his pistol at me! It hit me in the left shoulder and the pain was intense but...it stopped. I looked at my shoulder to see that the bullet was quickly pushed out of my flesh as the wound quickly healed before my eyes! Only it wasn't steaming like Dad's. The closest thing I could relate it to was Sorae's quirk.

Police Officer 1: Shit! Fire!

They all began shooting and I closed my eyes and held my arms up in front of me like a shield in anticipation for.....I don't even know what; but it never came. I opened my eyes to see that my arms had crystalized like my Dad's quirk! The bullets bounced off of my crystalized arms as the Police ran out of ammunition. The one called "Native" threw what looked like a pretty crude knife at me and it hit me in the stomach! I fell to the ground and clutched my abdomen.

     (Y/n): Alright.....FINE!

     I Slammed my fists against the ground in frustration, but what happened next was something that nobody expected.....including myself. As I struck the ground, a crystalline spire ripped upwards from the ground through the house's foundation and ripped through Native's chest! It all happened so fast that he didn't even have time to react or scream. He was dead instantaneously.

Snatch: Native! Damn you!

     He then turned his arms into hardened sand and ran up and tried to smash me with it. On raw instinct alone I crystalized my arms again and his sand hardened arm broke against it! However he turned his entire body to sand and flowed around me to hit me in the back once he reformed his body. He succeeded in hitting me once but afterwards I spun around to hit him. He did the same maneuver again; turning his body to sand to go around me and hit again; it seemed this was more of a disorientation maneuver than one of actual damage. Or maybe maybe Mom and Dad's quirks just made me that tough. I don't know. He hit me twice in the back and then turned to sand again but this time I was ready! I quickly focused my blood and formed a large curved blade coming out of my hand with it.

I put my arm behind me where I guessed he would reform, based on his pattern. This guess turned out to be correct! As he reformed his body behind me, he accidentally formed around the blade; impaling him through the chest. He coughed up blood and went to speak, but couldn't. I ripped the blade upwards; splitting his head in two! He immediately fell to the ground, dead.

Police Officer 1: Oh shit! He killed both the heroes!

     Police Officer 2: Fall Back!

     I felt powerful for the first time in my life! I couldn't even feel bad for them, they attacked me. They didn't even give me a chance to properly explain. They shot at me...I.....I thought heroes were supposed to be good and understanding! They automatically accused me of killing my own parents! I felt.....mad. No.....I felt furious! They shot at me, SO I'LL RETURN THE FAVOR! I exhaled and focused again, and my blood began to take shape of little orbs that seemed to have a radiant glow.

I sent all the orbs flying forward towards the fleeing officers and right when they got close enough, they exploded! All of the police officers were blown to pieces, even their cars were completely destroyed! It was.....AWESOME!

(Y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I began laughing like a madman. I couldn't help it, it was like I had gone completely insane. It was just so...satisfying to see the ones that held authority over others to be punished. When I came down from my high, I looked around. The destruction caused by those orbs was immense. There were craters, blood, limbs, entrails, blown up cars...it was like a war had ripped through and ravaged my former home.

     I started to feel a bit lightheaded, like it was getting harder for my body to stand. I swiftly yanked Native's knife out of my abdomen; I had honestly forgotten it was there. My body immediately regenerated the wound, but I felt even more tired. What do I do now?! I know Momma said to find Nana but...there was no way I could make it all the way to the Hero Headquarters. Plus...I killed all the witnesses but the heroes are bound to wonder what happened to all these police and two heroes eventually. The.....The only person I feel is within reach is Minatsuki. I really want to see her beautiful face after all that has happened. Her smile just kept appearing in my head.

I began running to Minatsuki's house as fast as my feet could carry me, praying to whatever would listen that her police detective father wasn't home. I looked back where I came from to see all sorts of reinforcements at my house...sirens, flashing lights, and helicopters everywhere. It was insane! It just donned on me that if they thought I was a criminal before.....they must think I'm a monstrosity now. One like.....who or whatever it was that killed my parents. Thoughts began flowing through my head, dark thoughts. I slaughtered those people like that person slaughtered my parents.....was I.........

     Was I more like that person now?

     I don't know......maybe.....more tears started to fall from my eyes but I wiped them on my sleeve. I had cried enough today.

I was brought out of my thoughts once I reached Minatsuki's house. I was tired and feeling pretty weak and shaking both from shocked nerves and the chill in the air, but I managed to walk up to the door and knock. There was a moment and then someone came and opened the door.

     It was a very pretty lady! She was of average height and honesty looked like an older version of Minatsuki.

     (Y/n): E—Excuse me m-ma'am...is M-Minatsuki home?!

     ??????: Oh you poor thing! What happened to you? Minatsuki! Someone's here for you! Your friend from school!

     Minatsuki quickly ran down the stairs and to the door where I was standing.

Minatsuki: (Y/n)! What happened?!

(Y/n): W—Well—

I was interrupted by her hugging me tightly! She didn't even care that I was covered in blood and sweat.

Minatsuki: You're freezing cold! Did you run here?

(Y/n): Yes...this was the only place I knew I could make it to.

Minatsuki: Wait...was that strike of blue lightning from your house!?

(Y/n): Yes......that lightning came from the person that k-killed my.....

I started to tear up again and then she hugged me tighter. It felt nice, she was warm and her mere presence comforted me. I hugged back and we just stood there for a moment or two.

Minatsuki: I'm so sorry (Y/n)! That's awful!

(Y/n): That's not even everything that happened, two heroes and an entire police squad showed up and accused me of doing it!

Minatsuki: Those monsters! They didn't hurt you did they?!

(Y/n): Nothing permanent.....I.....unlocked my quirks and used them to defend myself.

Minatsuki: You fought two pro heroes and an entire police force by yourself and won?! You're amazing!

I felt my cheeks heat up.

(Y/n): Th—Thanks, I.....killed them all.....please don't hate me!

Minatsuki: Silly! I'm not going to hate you for defending yourself after being wrongfully accused of a crime!

Minatsuki's mother then spoke.

??????: Oh you poor thing! Come inside and get warm.

(Y/n): Th—Thank you for you hospitalit—

We were interrupted by police sirens blaring and cars stopping in front of the house. Police immediately got out and aimed their guns at us!

Police Chief: There he is! Hands up!!!

They were everywhere and I was in no condition to fight them all...I couldn't let Minatsuki and her family get in trouble because of me. I put my hands up and began to surrender until Minatsuki grabbed my hand.

Minatsuki: NO! I won't let you! You're the only friend I have!

She hugged around my arm.

Police Chief: GIVE IT UP KID! IT'S OVER!

When all seemed lost; out of the ether; there was a sound. It sounded like the very air was being controlled and fired forth. In one single attack; in the blink of an eye; the air tore through the police chief and all of his men, sending even the armored cars flying into buildings and blowing up the helicopters in midair!!! All of them were dead!!!

??????: Good Evening, I apologize for the intrusion but you looked like you needed help.

A tall man with a very imposing frame levitated down from the sky. He wore a formal suit and spoke in a very polite tone of voice. It was hard to see all of his face in the dark but I could see his eyes and his smile. He was terrifying yet.....I couldn't help but be drawn towards the man. He landed a few feet in front of me.

(Y/n): Th—Thank you for saving us sir but...who are you? A—Are you a h-hero here to ar—rest—

He chuckled lightly.

??????: No child; I'm no hero. At least not the type you know. You have nothing to fear from me.

(Y/n): H-How did y—you know I was in trouble?

He then kneeled down on one knee so that we were on the same level of eye contact. Minatsuki hugged my arm tighter, I could tell she was terrified of this mysterious man.

??????: I was out for a midnight stroll and couldn't help but notice a poor child being assaulted by the same authorities that claim to "protect" this world. Right after he had witnessed his parents die no less.

     (Y/n): You saw me kill them but still chose to save me?! Are you sure you're not a hero?

     He smiled.

     ??????: Yes, I'm sure. I also saw you fight back incredibly well. Your quirks are extremely powerful.

      (Y/n): Th-Thank you! It was my first time using them.

     ??????: And yet you excelled against those mongrels. You know, I could teach you to harness the power of your quirks more effectively.

     He held up his right hand and it glowed with a mesmerizing red power. It was almost overwhelming!

     ??????: And make you even more powerful than you could ever imagine.

     (Y/n): Y-You'd do that for me?

     ??????: Of course. You see child, hero society has failed your parents and has failed you even worse. I don't want to stand by while such a promising boy wastes away in some prison for a crime he didn't commit. You won't be alone either; you'll be among friends. Like Hagire; for example. Don't you want to avenge your parents by making their quirks even more powerful in your hands?

     (Y/n): Of course I do...but what about my friend here? And will I have to quit going to school?

     ??????: You won't have to leave her. As for the school well; if you wish to continue learning to read and write there then I won't stop you. Having someone on the inside telling me and my associates how they operate could be quite useful actually.

     Minatsuki's mom spoke.

     Minatsuki's Mom: This is very sudden (Y/n) but...if you'd like to live with us when school is still in for the season then..we'd be happy to have you.

     (Y/n): Really?!!!

     Minatsuki: Of course silly!

     ??????: And there you have it, the perfect opportunity.

     The mysterious man extended his hand out to me and I walked forward and took it and bowed to him.

     (Y/n): My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I accept your offer Mr.....what's your name, sensei?

     ??????: *Chuckles* That's a broad question. I am known by many names; but All For One is the most commonly used...and vilified.

     Just his name alone seemed to carry immense power!

??????: Now let's go; Shiro has been wanting to see you again.

(Y/n): You know Shiro?

     All For One: Of course, perhaps more on that later. But for now;

     He made a large black portal appear in front of us! I could hear Hagire and Sorae on the other side! Before we left, Minatsuki yelled to me.

     Minatsuki: Please be safe!

     (Y/n): I will, I'll be back!

     Ms Takami: We'll be waiting.

     All For One: Oh, before we leave.

     He then turned to all the carnage he had created with his initial attack. He merely snapped his fingers and in a flash of red energy; all the destroyed cars, bodies, helicopter wreckage, and debris were completely vaporized!!!

     All For One: There. It's only polite to clean up after one's own mess.

     We both then stepped through the portal, we had been taken to the big scary lab building that Sorae and Hagire worked at!

     Hagire: He's alive! Praise the gods!

     Sorae immediately ran up and hugged me, my face going directly into her chest! Her breasts were firm and comforta—Wait! This is no time to be pervy!

     All For One: "The Gods" had nothing to do with it, Hagire Rinichiro. (Y/n) repelled the first onslaught all on his own.

Hagire: Damn, how many kil—

Sorae: Are you insane!?! Asking him for a body count after he's just lost his parents!!!

Hagire: Lighten up Sorae I'm just a little curious is all. What's your quirk (Y/n)?

All For One: He has both of his parents quirks now.

Hagire and Sorae: Really?!

(Y/n): Yes.....I used them to fight the heroes and then ran to Minatsuki's house.

Sorae: That cute girl you had here the other day?

(Y/n): Y-Yeah. The police followed me there but I was too weak to fight. That's when he saved me.

Sorae then hugged me even tighter.

Sorae: I'm so relieved and glad that you're ok (Y/n)! When All For One called and told us about the disaster I was terrified that you were hurt...or worse.

(Y/n): Thanks Sorae. I just......I really miss Mom and Dad.

Sorae: They would be very proud that you unlocked your quirks.

(Y/n): You think so?

Sorae: I know so.

I hugged her back.

(Y/n): Thank you all!

Sorae: You're welcome. Now come, lets's go see Shiro. She talks about you nonstop.

My cheeks reddened a bit and we left. We walked down to the same elevators and went down to the same armor plated hallway then entered Shiro's room.

Sorae: I have to go help All For One and Hagire with some paperwork, I'll be back in a bit ok?

(Y/n): Ok Sorae.

She then walked out the door and I went over to Shiro; who was reading in the corner of her room.

(Y/n): S-Shiro?

She quickly turned around and looked at me. Upon seeing me, she smiled. It was different than last time though. This time something about her seemed off, like she was different. Her smile was much scarier.

     Shiro: Hello (Y/n).

     She then tackled me to the floor! She got on all fours and crawled over on top of me and looked me right in the eyes. I couldn't help blushing since we were in such a compromising position.

     (Y/n): Shiro?

     Shiro: No, not this time.

     (Y/n): What do you mean?

     Shiro??????: Shiro is the other one, I'm different. Yet we're one in the same.

     I was very confused, it was like she was an entirely different person.

     (Y/n): Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult you....if I did.

     She smiled lightly at my apology. Not the scary smile from earlier either, this smile was genuine.

     Shiro??????: It's alright, I've been wanting to meet you. Shiro is quite fond of you. We've just never met because Shiro only comes to me when she's in pain or upset. Then I deal with it instead of her.

     (Y/n): If you and Shiro are one and the same, what's your name?

     She looked surprised and then leaned down closer to my face!

     Shiro??????: You...want to know my name? You care enough to know my name?

     (Y/n): Of course I do! Even if you are different from Shiro I'd still like to be friends with you! After all, we all need friends when we're in pain.....I learned that the hard way today. If Shiro uses you to ease her pain, then maybe I can help ease yours!

     She kissed me on the cheek!!! Her lips were cold but very soft. She then stood up, pulling me up with her and hugged me very tightly! It was getting hard to breath; she then eased up.

     ??????: My name.....is The Wretched Egg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
143K 2.2K 24
Because of your "Quirk" and your Appearance, You've been Ostracized your entire life. Even your own family didn't like you, But when you encounter so...
150K 8.6K 36
"when a fateful encounter becomes inevitable: the journey of the heart that can change fate begins." [ completed - 1.12.18 ]
18.4K 382 18
Will he stay pure, or will he turn to the dark side with you? It's your choice! Fair warning, this story is dark and contains mature themes.