Rise (An Avengers Story)

By MrsLaufeyson002

Agent Taylor Holmes is a SHIELD Agent with superpowers such as Invisibility and Night vision. Loki falls in l... More

Cast
Marvel's Avengers Assemble
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Marvel's Age of Ultron
Taylor's floor
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
A/N
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Ship name: Chamoki
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter 2.

167 3 0
By MrsLaufeyson002

I got off the Quinjet and headed into my room, where I got dressed into something more my style (outfit above). I ordered a new outfit, so until that comes in, I'm stuck wearing my regular clothes. I walked in when Tony and Banner left the area. Nat was going to try and get Loki's plan out of him. I left them when I got called over to pick up a package.

I left the package on my bed and passed where they kept Loki and kept my comms on. I got to the part where Nat sounded like she was hurt and upset. I listened in closely because I missed the beginning. "You're a monster." Natasha says, but I can't make out what Loki said. "So...Banner. That's your play?"
"He means to unleash the hulk, keep Banner in the lab." I quickly got to my room, getting an awful feeling in my gut. I put on my new outfit (below).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 22K 46
They call him, "The Eye." As in the center of the storm. The calm amidst the chaos. The perfect agent with no strings attached. That is, until he's g...
72.1K 3.2K 81
⚠️Cringe Warning⚠️ So, I finally mustered all my confidence into this book, already wrote this on 221b_blogger101 messages so Ill write the descripti...
315K 11K 31
Emelia has always felt a little different than the rest of the world. She never really expected to be though. When she is attacked by a HYDRA agent...
43K 922 31
Emma Clark is a SHIELD agent. She became a SHIELD agent when she was 16. When Loki comes to earth and tries to rule it, SHIELD call the greatest supe...