Unmute

By hisalmslal

{The sequel to mute} Annie leblanc is nothing like how she used to be, not after he left her she changed, she... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilouge 1
Epilouge 2
Q&A ANSWERS

3

2.8K 95 12
By hisalmslal

++
Annies pov
I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. I rubbed my eyes and turned to be face to face with a shirtless ,sleeping johnny. I groaned slipping out of my bed wearing nothing but my underwear, I grabbed my robe putting it on and heading to the bathroom. I rummaged through the cupboards in search of any type of painkiller. I finally found a few aspirins swallowing one while drinking from my bathroom sink. I headed downstairs immediately grabbing my phone and powering it on.

As soon as it was on notifications popped up on screen:

'LIliA HaMBurgEr': girl where'd you go are you okay?

'Hay hay'
Juls i just saw the most bizarre youtube video call me

'Unknown'
Hey is this annie?

I immediately replied to unknown out of curiosity.

'Me'
Its julianna why'd you ask?

'Unknown'
Oh im sorry i was just searching for a old friend that's all sorry to bother you

'Me'
Its okay, i hope you don't mind me asking but who is this?

'Unknown'
Im asher, sorry again
Read

I threw my phone onto the counter out of frustration. Why?, Why now? why when i was finally over him? I buried my head into my hands gripping onto my hair "hey easy" a husky voice said rubbing my back, i took a deep breath before looking to see a clothed johnny "are you alright?" He asked his hand now on my arm i nodded "im fine thank you" I replied walking over and making some coffee "want some?" I offered, i looked back as he scratched the back of his head "umm i kinda have to go pick up my girlfriend" he mumbled.

This truly shocked me. Johnny didn't seem like how he used to be, he didn't seem like a cheater "oh" I managed to get out "you should probably go then" I mumbled turning back to the coffee machine. The tone in my voice sounded completely different to how i was feeling, i sounded upset "I don't have to , i can cancel she wo-" he began to ramble "no don't push her away for me, she's clearly important so go to her" i said sounding salty as I poured my coffee "okay if you say so see ya" he said not even arguing with me before bolting out the door before i could say goodbye. I leaned against the counter the scolding hot cup clasped in my hands. How has if come to this? Asher angel. The boy i loved is trying to find me, why what was his intentions? to belittle me ,make me feel insecure, make me fall fo- OW. I set the cup down on the side staring down at my red hands, i need to get out or something, i need to get so pissed I can't function. So I grabbed my phone calling the party animal herself; mackenzie ziegler.
__________________________
Bad gorl annie, bad gorl annie zazeezazeezoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 34
"please shut up finn."
8.5K 173 31
[COMPLETED] - established : May 20, 2018 finished : December 31, 2018 - what if hannie got the happily ever after they deserved? what if they hated...
20.9K 732 31
(Sequel to "You Changed Me") Johnny and Mackenzie's relationship is challenged in many ways. Ways both of them thought they could handle but was nowh...
17.8K 374 19
a girl. a boy. a simple not so simple love story. katy 2019 completed