Edd x Marie - The High School...

By MisterR94

PART 6 contains MATURE contents. I hope you like it! The Eds have grown and now they go to highschool. They'r... More

Part 1: From Infancy To Adolescense
Part 2: Weekend Fever
Part 3: Conflicted Feelings
Part 4: Locked Up
Part 6: Unexpected Night
Part 7: The Focus Of Attention
Part 8: The Time Has Come (Part 1)
Part 9: The Time Has Come (Part 2)
Part 10: Add A Place To Christmas
Part 11: Revealed Truths
Part 12: The Wise And The Monster
Part 13: The First Workout

Part 5: Love War

2.6K 21 8
By MisterR94

Part 1: INCOMING THREAT

It was only a week before the Winter Dance. After what happened in the Prof. Brown's office on November 10th, the two teens, with the help of the others Eds and the other Kanker sisters, were able to see each other more often than before. Obviously they could not be seen too close together while going to public places such as shopping mall, cinema, etc. But that little time together was enough for them to continue their 'performance'. Also, it seemed that the relationship between the other Eds and the other Kanker sisters was improving. Not as much as for Edd and Marie, but it was still a beginning. Now, back to our story.

It was a Friday like any other... at least that's what it looked like. That day, Double D didn't come to school and this obviously worried Marie. During the lunch break, Marie sent him a text message, asking him why he hadn't come. He wrote to her as answer: 

"I'm sorry but I have a principle of influence apparently. I could have come but my mother thought it would be better if I stayed in bed. Now I'm alone at home. However, I already feel a little better. If you like, we can meet tomorrow. Anyway, thanks for your concern :)" 

After reading his message, Marie went to sit next to Ed and Eddy, who were already having to deal with Lee and May. 

"Do you want the chicken, big Ed?" asked May, laughing.

"Ed wants CHICKEN!" said Ed, with droll to his mouth. 

Later, May threw the chicken thigh upwards and Ed took it with his mouth as if it were a seal. 

"Great job, big Ed!" said May, applauding. At that scene, Eddy and Lee were both looking at them with bored faces, as if to say: "But who makes you do it?"

As soon as Marie came to them, she asked: 

"Did you guys know that Double D was sick?"

"Pff, sick. Sometimes his mother can be really suffocating. Did you know that some time ago she made him sew kitchen curtains, since she and Double D's father are almost always out on business?" said Eddy, annoyed.

"Poor Double D! He's sick and there's nothing we can do!" shouted Ed, crying.

"Auw, sometimes my big Ed can be really sensitive!" said May, hugging Ed.

"Excessive physical contact!" said Ed, sweating. Next, Lee told Marie:

"There's nothing to worry about. What's more, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm sure that, after he feels better, he'll be loaded for the big night."

Marie reassured herself by hearing their words and said blushing: 

"You're right, there's no need to worry. In addition, there is still a week to go."

"That's right! Besides, after school, my little sister's going to see how he's doing." said Ed, smiling.

Disconcerted by the words of his friend, Eddy spit out his drink and, after cleaning himself, shouted:

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, ED!?"

The three sisters were surprised by his reaction. Soon after, Eddy grabbed Ed by the mono-brow and whispered in his ear:

"Don't you remember... that Sarah...?"

"Oh oh, I know that! You're talking about Sarah having a crush on Double D, as we read in her diary years ago, right?" said Ed, laughing... after a few seconds, he realized what Eddy meant. Then, Ed said:

"Ouh..."

After that statement, Marie began to stare at poor Ed with fiery eyes. Then she grabbed him and asked with low voice (she wanted to scream, but it was better not to attract too much attention):

"Your sister has a crush on Double D!? Are you kidding me!? How old is she!?"

"Hey, don't hurt him!" said May, worried about Ed.

"She's... 16." answered Ed.

"Oh My God, she's younger than me!" said Marie, gracefully.

"...younger than one year." said Eddy, sarcastically.

"That's it! I'm going to Double D's house and I'm gonna stop that hen from touching my man!" said Marie, nervously.

"MY SISTER IS A HEN!? INCREDIBLE!" shouted Ed, laughing.

Then, Eddy tried to reassure her:

"Wait! We're talking about Double D! He would never betray you with a 'younger' one than you! But above all, he would never cheat on you with Ed's sister!"

After those words, Marie looked Eddy right in the eyes and said: 

"Better to prevent than to cure!"

Part 2: DOUBLE D'S HOUSE

After school, Marie rushed to Double D's house in a hurry and, in order not to be noticed, entered through the window at the house's back. It wasn't that she didn't trust Double D... but you know how it's between lovers: love makes you do absurd things.

As soon as she entered, she heard the sound of the front door's handle. Someone was about to enter. Then she hid in the living room, with one eye in sight to see who was going to come in. They were Ed and Eddy! Seeing them, Marie began to whisper to them:

"Guys! What are you doing here?"

"Relax, we're his friends. We have a right to be here." whispered Eddy.

"Yeah!" shouted Ed, before Eddy taped his mouth and shut him up.

Suddenly, they heard a noise from the kitchen. So, they used the couch as a hideout, always trying to see who it was. When they went to see who he was, they found out they were Lee and May, entered through the window!

"Ehi! What are you doing here?" whispered Eddy.

"Relax, my little boy. We're Marie's sisters, so we have a right to be here." whispered Lee.

"Yeah!" shouted May, before Lee taped her mouth and shut her up.

The operation had just began. Ed and Eddy went up the stairs to see if Double D was in the room. Luckily for them, he had gone to the bathroom. So, they let the sisters go up to his room without making any noise.

"Why are we in Double D's room?" asked Lee.

"If we know well the 'loving care' of Ed's sister, you can be sure she won't let him move from this room. So, let's find a hiding place and wait." answered Eddy.

Suddenly, they heard a voice from downstairs.

"Double D, are you here?" said the stranger. Ed started to tremble.

"Oh man! She is! What do we do, Eddy!?" shouted Ed.

"Shut up!" whispered Eddy. Then, he looked around to find a hiding place and, as he looked, noticed the closet in front of the bed.

"Quick! In the closet!" said Eddy.

The two Eds and the Kankers threw themselves into the closet, closed the grille doors and waited.

"Eddy, I feel a little tight." said Ed.

"I know, but at least that way we'll get a better look and now shut up." said Eddy to Ed.

"I find this all so exciting. Don't you agree?" asked Lee to Eddy. He made a cry of disappointment.

Soon after, Double D walked into his room. The others stopped talking, so as not to be discovered. He was just wearing a tank top and tracksuit pants, which he used as his pajamas. Marie, looking him, thought:

'Why do I feel warm?'

"I appreciate you worrying about me, Sarah. But believe me when I tell you I'm all right." said Double D.

Then, Sarah, Ed's little sister, came in his room. Compared to when she was 10 years old, she hadn't changed the way she dressed. She was just grown up and more feminine. Obviously, her abrupt attitudes had not disappeared.

"Caution is never too much. Surely you need rest. And then, I'm glad to take care of my friend." said Sarah.

Marie, looking at her from the cracks in the closet and hearing her, was thinking only of one thing: I'LL KILL HER!

"Now, get to bed." said Sarah, grabbing him and slamming him on the bed against his will.

"R-Really, Sarah. I'm fine." said Double D, before she put a spoon in his mouth.

"I brought some chicken broth. You'll be much better off eating it." she said, smiling.

Marie was exploding from anger. She wanted so badly to get out of that closet and slap the little girl in the face.

'How dare you? He tells you he's recovered and what do you do? You force him to stay in bed and make him eat that crap without him having asked for it. I'LL KILL YOU!' Marie thought.

"Ok, ok! Listen, c-can you hand me my cellphone?" asked Double D to Sarah. 

She gladly passed it on to him. When Eddy saw Double D's cell phone, he started to worry. He began to make others understand to turn off their phones, or silence them. They understood him and silinced their cell phones. Then, Double D typed in a number and put the phone next to his ear. 

"What are you doing?" asked Sarah, annoyed.

"Sorry, Sarah. I want to know how a friend of mine was doing." answered Double D.

Try to guess who was trying to call... Marie! She saw his call... but she couldn't answer him. She began to feel sorry... but she thought too:

'He's calling me... Ah-AH! Take that, stupid hen! You're not gonna get him... but sorry, Edd. I can't answer you now.'

After about 20 seconds, Double D said:

"Strange, no answer... Mmm, maybe she can't answer, so I'll send her a message". 

Sarah, listening to his words, was shocked. She? Her? She couldn't believe that Double D was contacting a girl. Jealousy took hold of her. So she poured the hot chicken broth on him without him noticing.

"AAAHHH! HOT-HOT-HOT!" screamed Double D in pain.

"Oh! I'm sooooo sorry, Double D! Let me clean you up!" said Sarah with an arch smile.

When Marie saw that scene, she knew Sarah did it on purpose and thought:

'You little...! How dare you!? You can't hurt my man just to get his attention and touch him! I'LL KILL YOU!'

"I'm gonna go get some napkins from the kitchen. I'll be right back." said Sarah, giggling. 

He thought he was alone for a while, so lying on the bed and watching the ceiling, he's starting to talk to himself.

"Pff, this is the LAST time I tell Ed I'm sick. Anyway, let's see if Marie answers me now."

He sent to her a sms: "Hi Marie, sorry if I disturb you. How was class today?"

She wanted to answer him so badly... but she couldn't because of the light that her cell phone would emit. She didn't want herself and the others to be discovered, otherwise Double D could have thought badly about her if he found them in his closet. Half an hour passed since Sarah started taking care of Double D. She was trying in every way to get his attention. But Double D only thought of one thing in that time frame: 

'Why doesn't she answer me? That something happened to her?'

This disturbed him... and Marie could see it on his face. Her heart was breaking when she saw her boyfriend confused by herself's absence. Suddenly, Double D got out of bed.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I need to go see a friend and see how she's doing." said Double D.

"W-Wait! Why would you ever do that?" asked Sarah.

"Because I haven't heard from her in a while. I'm worried about her." answered Double D.

Seeing him so worried about her, Marie was moving for joy. On the other hand, Sarah wasn't happy about it at all. So she decided to play dirty.

"Maybe she's not answering because she's tired of you." said Sarah, with a fake worried voice.

"...what?" asked Double D.

'WHAT!?' Marie thought, nervously.

Then, Sarah started to talk presumptuosly:

"Look, I know it's a girl. And, since I am too, I can understand that she can bother seeing the same person every day. Do you think I'm happy to have Jimmy around all the time?"

Double D, hearing those words, answered instantly and serious:

"That's not like her."

"Maybe you're right, but... if I was right? What will you do when she tells you the same things I told you now?" said Sarah, smiling presumptuosly.

Double D was shocked... and Marie was going to explode! 

'How could I ever get tired of him? That's not a girl but a harpy!' thought Marie, red cause the anger.

Then, Double D said: "Maybe you're right..."

Marie was shocked by his claim... but next...

"Maybe you're right, but I want to hear it from her, not from you." said Double D, seriously.

'YES! TAKE THIS, YOU HEN!' thought Marie.

"Oh, c'mon Double D! Wouldn't you rather be with me?" said Sarah with 'seductive' voice.

'THAT'S IT! I'M SICK OF THIS CHICK! NOW I GET OUT OF THIS CLOSET AND BEAT HER UP!' Marie thought, ready to get out. In that same moment, all of them heard a sound... a FART! That's right, Ed farted. Double D and Sarah were astonished.

"Sarah? Did you... just fart?" asked Double D.

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU THINK OF SUCH A THING!?" she shouted, before slapping him and leaving his house, red in anger at that question.

Double D, confused, said between himself: "Well, I didn't."

Suddenly, the closet of his room opened and oll the others inside fell one on top of the other, almost stunned by the smell of Ed.

"What!?" shouted Double D.

"Ed, you are an animal!" shouted Eddy.

"May, your boyfriend went through a lot with lunch!" shouted Lee.

"I thought it was Sarah." said Ed, smiling.

In all that confusion, Double D did nothing but say: "What were you doing in my closet?"

Then, he saw Marie too.

"Marie!? Ok, what's going on!?" asked Double D, nervously.

Marie got up and, blushing, said: "I-I'm really sorry, Edd! I-I mean..." she didn't know how to justify herself... So Ed took care of it.

"Marie was jealous of Sarah." he said, smiling. Marie started to look Ed and thought: 'I'LL KILL HIM!'

Double D, hearing his friend, asked Marie: "Is... Is it true, Marie?"

Marie couldn't hold back her tears.

"I'M SO SORRY! I-I thought that hen would take you away from me! I couldn't control myself! Please forgive-" she shouted, before Double D hugged her. Marie was surprised...

"W-Why are you hugging me?" asked Marie. To her question, Double D looked her in the eyes and said, blushing and smiling:

"It's just that... the idea of you being jealous of me... I don't know, but it makes me happy. In short... I see your selfish gesture in reality as a gesture of great affection towards me."

Marie was shocked... she said nothing for a while... then May asked her:

"Marie... Are you ok?"

Marie, looking to Double D, finally said:

"Guys... Get out of this house..."

"...what?" said Eddy. Then, Marie turned to them and shouted with a diabolical face: 

"GET-THE HELL-OOOOOOUT!!!"

The other two Eds and her sisters are so scared that they did as she said. In the end, Double D and Marie were left alone...

"Uh... Why did you do that?" asked Double D, confused by her conduct. Right after, Marie slammed him on his bed, sat on him and started to kiss him on his lips! Double D was surprised.  Then she stopped for a moment and said to him, looking him in the eyes and continuing to kiss him on his cheeks and neck:

"Now listen to me! (KISS) Point Number 1: If I see again that harpy close to you,(KISS) I'll kill her, okay?(KISS)... Answer."

Double D, blushing more and more because of the situation he was in, just said: "O-Ok!"

"Point Number 2 (KISS): Today we're gonna spend all day together (KISS) because you didn't come to class today (KISS). Do you understand?" she said.

"O-Ok! But I-I'm just saying this because my parents are out of town on business and they'll be back on Sunday, o-otherwise it couldn't be done." said Double D, sweating.

"Oh yes? Well then, so here's Point Number 3 (KISS)." Marie said with an arch smile.

"P-Point Number 3?" asked Double D... next, she approached his ear and whispered to him...

"Get ready tonight (KISS)... because I'm gonna make you lose(KISS)... your virginity!"

Double D was petrified... he didn't said one word... It was official. He and Marie would make love that same night.

Hey Guys! I hope you like it! If it's so, leave a comment to tell me your opinions! It's not over, so see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
400K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
170K 6.9K 51
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...