Seriously in over my head

By LarryStylinson8

This is a dark story about a boy name Harry. He seems to have made the only option to live resulting in a mes... More

Seriously in over my head
I'm a killer
Looks harmless
Harry I-I'm dying?
Confusions & confessions
First time
Sired
To close
Alone
Proud to know
Mission impossible
Always easy
Before I was to die
Into the woods
It was real
Seriously in over my head
Author's Note

In transformation

21 2 0
By LarryStylinson8

Harry's P.O.V.

"Ooh no.... I-I have to go. " I say and grab my bag and zee widens his eyes and reaches for me but I'm to quick. I sob uncontrollably and try to leave this house as its to sicken to stay another minute.

"No please Harry i'll be all alone. Don't leave me you said you stay right there forever. " I sniffle and hit my sides.

"I always will be..... I'm just a phone call away whenever you need me i'll be there for you I promise but I-I have to go. "

"Why? why what about us?" I hate myself.

"There is no us. I-I can't..... I-I just can't control myself when I'm around him. " I see the pain written on his face as the tears begin to build up and mine just splash the ground.

"No..... us?" I shake my head. God I really really hate myself right now.

"I-I'm sorry Zee. " I say I open the door but look back at him and his face is lowered.

"Screw this. " I say to myself and run up to him grab his face in my hands and kiss him roughly. His eyelids flutter closes as does mine and we just kiss in bliss. I shake my head and moan letting go.

"I had to do that...... at least once. " I say as walk out zee chasing me as soon as I close the door. He opens it and runs out at us.

"Harry please...... how do I move on now?" he asks and I shrug walking into the car and ash just drives away he just stands there in the middle of the street and I just sigh turning around and watch the road take me away from Bradford.

Zayn's P.O.V.

What the hell?! he just said how he will always have my back and will always be here for me and now! now he's gone! I shake my head lowering it as I walk back slowly towards the house. When suddenly there's a sharp object pressed against my throat and I stop breathing as the other hand is wrapped around my waist pulling me into him.

"Don't move or your uvula will be on the ground in 3 seconds. " I nod and feel my blood slowly trickling down his knife. He nods takes the knife off and thrusts a bag on my head.

"Sorry it's nothing personal...... just business. " he says and the next thing I know everything is black and I'm knocked into my deep thought.

Louis's P.O.V.

"What the hell?" I say getting up and see Niall next to me and I'm laying on a plush bed. I shake my head and rid my mind of the intense smell in this room. I slip on my boxers that I apparently didn't sleep in and a plain black t shirt with Morissey on it and grab my phone and make sure Niall is out. He is so I just walk out of the house right in front and look at my phone. Why haven't I called zee. I haven't talked to him in like...... a few weeks. I know we had a fight be jade he lost the engagement band and I got pissed I was going to go back into the routine where I just run away but now that I think about it it's pretty silly and I need to learn how to just learn from my mistakes and deal with our problem. I gather all my confidence and courage and dial his number. I lick my lips hearing the 3rd ring and get nervous why is he picking up?

Then I hear the phone go on and I sigh in relief.

"Zee? oh god I'm sorry..... I'm such a dick I'm so sorry I haven't called and disappeared I know it's childish of me but I've learned and changed. I'm coming home just tell me everything's going to be okay will you?"

"Well with the look of things........ no 'id say its just about the opposite. " my heart aches my stomach feel upset and I feel like vomiting.

"L-Liam? what are you-? why do you have zee's phone? OMG are you home?! don't fucking touch him I-I'll be right there I-I swear Liam if you so anything do to him I'll-"

"What? what will you do Lou? you are a pussy. A weakling you won't be able to do anything. Which is to bad poor zee can't take much of torture either. We know you were the power couple but weakling nothing but twigs to easy to break. "

"What have you done with him?"

"Oh he's here. He's right here next to me. We are snug but I am feeling curious now. Why was he so torn that Harry left with my brother. " I do a double take and switch ears.

"Brother?"

"Yeah he left in his car..... i'd know that old piece of shit from anywhere."

"What? where are they going?"

"Don't know haven't spoken since I dumped his best friend. Anyways my guess is he's up to no good with curly but that doesn't really concern you does it? what concerns you is this one mr Malik. "

"Yes he does..... why do you have him?"

"Well lets just say I have a grudge. Lets just say I don't want to cross my brother once again so I took his prisoners friend and am ready to just rip into him and feed him to my pets. Lets just say I had a really shitty day after being tricked into killing my boyfriend lets just assume I'm fucking raged and want to slit someone's throat anybodies throat lets just assume IM READY TO KILL!" he says and I gulp.

"Why him Liam why? we are friends for gods sakes?"

"Did you not just hear my previous rant? ANYONE meaning zee here and he just so happened to be wondering like a fucktard in the open so I picked him up. Anyways if you want him back you're going to do something for me understand?"

"Yes. " I just say wanting to save my beloved.

"I need you to y'know find Harry get him back from my brother and then bring him down to my lab at Kensington's gardens and then.... and only then will I give you your precious Zayn back. But you are on a time limit. You have 4 days if you can't get him in time.... well lets just say he'll be swimming with the sharks. " He says and hangs up. I bite my lip and pace back and fourth freaking out. How the hell am I going to do that! I'm not even home I don't even have Harry's number! I don't even know where they would go I didn't even know Liam had a brother! I freak out thinking real hard and then another amount of weight is put on my shoulders when I realize I have no clue where I am how many days of society of missed and where I've even been. Oh god help me.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Lou?....... Louis? baby. " I say touching his side of the bed but only feel his dip he left in the bed and groan rolling over. He's not there. I sigh and realize I have to get up in order to find him. Damn you Louis. I get up groggily and scratch my head walking downstairs to the kitchen. I yawn peeling my eyelids open and look around. I see him as he darts by and walks quickly upstairs. I shake my head and follow him up towards his room I hear pacing at least I think he's pacing and stop at the edge of his

door.

"Hon? what are you doing?"

"Huh-? I am not your hon I don't know who you are and I need to save my fiancé. " I close my eyes shaking my head

"Your what?"

"My fiancé. That's what zee is my fiancé. I love him very much so I need to leave because a psychopath has him and I need to save him. "

"Psychopath?"

"Yeah...... he's a murder I need to save him. He slaughtered Harry's family. "

"Harry's family?" I say and my eyes widen.

"LIAM?!" he furrows his eyebrows and stops packing for a moment.

"You..... you know Liam?" he asks and I remember he doesn't know who I actually am.

"Uh...... I don't know. " He licks his lips and is thinking when the lightbulb goes off and his eyes widen and he points at me.

"OMG! OMG! you're that Niall!" he says and I just bite my lip.

"Look I need to go please Niall zee is my everything. " I begin to sniffle

"I-I thought I was. "

"Niall..... if you let me save him i'll never leave you again but you need to let me save him at least. "

"Let me get this straight. If you save him...... you'll be with me?" he nods

"I promise....... i'll never leave your side again. " He says and intertwines our hands. I smile at this feeling those sparks and my heart thumping loudly.

"Deal. " I say and he smiles kissing me softly his eyelids flutter closes like mine.

"Perfect. I'll see you right after love you Niall!" he says and skips outside. I bite my lip and think over things. I think he honestly does love me he is just very thoughtful and wants to make sure his ex is okay and that he saves him from danger. My eyes widen unless........ unless..... no it's not possible....... he couldn't possibly...... it's not possible...... he can't be sired to me....... Right?

Ash's P.O.V.

Hello I'm ash! I'm Harry's boyfriend. Yes I'm a slut I know this I had like 2 guys at once but I came to realize I don't need them I don't need any of them all I needed was Harry my Harry my curly/gelled boy. Hazza is my everything I love that he has two personalities when he's with me he's usually Marcel but in public I let him by the dominant one Harry. I don't know it depends on what type of mood we are in together. I smile at him and he smiles back but I also feel him shaking slightly. I furrow my eyebrows and glance over at him.

"What's wrong love?"

"Huh-? nothing n-nothing. " He just says and bites his lip looking out the window. I sigh and wait till we get home to ask him.

-- arriving at our place --

"HOLY SHIT! you bought a new place?!" I smirk I forgot to tell him that.

"Yeah.... just bought it. You like?" I ask hoping out of the car and racing towards him opening his car.

"Like it? I love it! when did you get it?"

"After meeting Calum and Michael. " I say and he nods

"But it doesn't matter..... they're gone and now it's just you and me no one to bother us. In about to open my mouth to say something when-

If you're horny lets do it

Ride it my pony

My saddle's waiting

Come and jump on it

If you're horny lets do it

Ride it my pony

My saddle's waiting

Come and jump on it

Sitting here posing

Peepin' your steelo

Just once if I have the chance

The things I would do to you

You and your body, every single portion

Send chills up and down your spine

Juices flowing down your thigh

If we're gonna get nasty baby

First we'll show and tell

'Till I reach your pony tai-

"Hello?" I answer

"I've got him. " I gasp

"I'll be right back...... work. " I say and walk outside putting the phone back to my ear.

"When?"

"Just now. He's down here in my basement already called him too. " I chuckle evilly.

"Perfect. You're sure he will come?"

"Please he would do anything for his precious zee. " I smirk to myself

"Great I'm so proud of you Liam! you're doing great now when he gets there you know what to do right?"

"I've got it. "

"Oh good, good I've got Harry to do everything is in place just fine. "

"Yeah it is. Friday night will be so glorious. "

"Oh yes just fine...... i'll see you then huh?"

"Okay but what about Niall?"

"What of him?"

"We had a deal..... you bring him back and you did so now...... you have to keep your part. "

"I will right after Friday alright?"

"Okay. "

"Alright I have to go....... I'm gonna go have sex. "

"Alright have fun then.... bye Ash see you Friday. "

"Okay see you Friday. " I say and hang up jumping for joy a little. If only you knew what we had in store for our friends.

"Hello Harry. " I say and walk back in pulling Harry and heading straight towards my room closing it behind us.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Yes everything is going according to plan. "

"According to plan? what are we doing here?" zee asks squirming.

"It was no accident that I killed my own boyfriend or his family Zayn. "

"Y-you planned it?"

"Yes. " I admit he shakes his head trying to break free.

"But........ why?"

"I can't tell you! are you thick?"

"But he's your boyfriend! how could you?" I play with my jaw and sigh.

"Because he's not dead......he's in transformation. " He blinks at this

"Transformation? into what?" he says and I lean towards him near his ear.

"I can't tell you. " I say and pull away.

"Lights out gotta go! things to do places to see people to kill bye!" I say smirking and take off towards my car almost time. I say to myself smirking evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 299 10
Ten short stories about teenagers who are deadly killers, from fire to cannibals, from gushing blood to dirty little games. These murderer's are the...
17 0 13
Well what can you expect from an artist also born of blood? She was too young to remember much of anything that happened to them she was barely 6 mon...
59.9K 2.9K 13
[COMPLETED] A man so mentally unbalanced drowning in a world of judgement and nonacceptance finds himself in front of the only woman that will treat...
476 69 42
It's just another day, sunny, calm, and carefree, until one confession of love sends everything awry, and nothing is what it seems. Look from the two...