Scarred ⌲ Scott McCall [REWRI...

By teenwolf_trash

Blaire Hale is Derek Hale's cousin. When the infamous Hale fire happened, Blaire had barely made it out. She... More

Scarred ⌲ Scott McCall
Scarred ⌲ Cast
Scarred ⌲ Chapter 1
Scarred ⌲ Chapter 2

We're Back!

403 3 0
By teenwolf_trash

Hey guys!!
Remember me? Lol
I'm soooo sorry that everything kinda fell apart. To be completely honest I was young. I am young. Scarred has a ton of plot holes and things that don't even make sense, for that I'm sorry too. But if you bear with us for a little longer I promise you  and I (mostly her) will begin updating at least once every one to two weeks. She's already rewritten a bunch of chapters with my help! So give me a couple days and the first chapter will be up :)

For those of you with this still in your library, thank you it means a lot that you guys still have some hope for me

I think what she plans to do is just put the rewritten version up in place of the previous chapters rather than deleting them and creating a new chapter so I highly suggest rereading the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...