A Whole New World ✶ J.S. [CO...

By kay_alex

Olivia grew up with parents who constantly fought. Now, her dad wonders why she's always acting up and skippi... More

Cast
Epigraph
Playlist
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
epilogue.

twelve.

1.2K 33 0
By kay_alex

Song of the chapter: (This chapter includes two songs, I will leave a note of the best time to change to the next song!) First song- Unsteady by X Ambassadors. Second song- Unstoppable by The Score

The metal on my Zord starts morphing and the clang of metal distracts me from the unbearable sounds of screaming from my friends. Everything starts moving differently. It feels as if we're moving up, not down. The heat seems to slowly decrease, and suddenly, I am very high off the ground. I glance down, seeing us all morphed together as one giant action-figure type machine. I look at what I am as a part, deducing from how high up I am that I'm probably the head. Jason starts panting.

"We're alive..."

"Guys! We're alive! We're like one big... uh... One big Zord! Like a Momma Zord or... No, no, no, that sounds lame. Um... a Megazord!" I feel a smile creep onto my lips as I peer out of the glass at Goldar and Rita. He reaches down and picks her up, and it looks like he completely absorbs her.

"Shit..." Me and Jason mumble.

"Bring it on!" Trini growls.

"Everyone, let's go!" Jason orders, and everyone throws their controls forward. Suddenly the ground is extremely close. Everyone starts arguing about what part of the body they're assigned.

"We all have to move together." Kim pulls us up and we regain our balance. "All together on three. One, two, three!" We begin running at Goldar, full speed ahead. Trini throws a punch, knocking Goldar back a little bit. Goldar gets a hit in and gives Kimberly the chance to throw a hook.

"I wish I could punch!" Billy yells. I headbutt Goldar, stunning him so that Billy can throw the foot forward into his chest. Goldar stumbles backward, knocking down electrical towers. He regains his balance and his hand morphs into a sword, destroying part of a building.

"Uh, Jason, we got anything for that?" Zack asks.

"Remember the pit?" He asks. Zack nods and Billy complains. "Ready?" We all confirm, watching as Goldar begins to charge at us. "Now!" We all press our controls forward, yelling out the command.

"Slip! Grab!" Our arms wrap around Goldar and I smile. This is gonna be fun. "Lift!" We fly backwards, slamming him into the ground. I bounce around a little as we hit the ground, hanging upside down.

"Kim, Trini, pull back on the arms. We've got swords." Jason snarls and the girls pull out the two blades from our back. Goldar reaches up to get another hit in as they press the blades through his chest. Rita shoots out of his chest, yelling for us to wait. We kneel down and I pull the head a tiny bit closer.

"Look at me. You think you've won? I came for the crystal. Others will come! What you have, it can't last! You know I'm right!" She yells, pointing her sharp nails at us. She looks defeated, as if this is her last attempt at anything against us.

"I don't know. But for now, I need you to give your staff and your coin to us. And we'll take you to Zordon and let him be the judge." Jason says, his voice booming through the town.

"Zordon? Judge me? Never. No matter what Zordon says, I know I am worthy!" She jumps up at us, her staff ready to hurt somebody.

"Trini, now!" Jason yells, and Trini swings the arm out, practically slapping Rita into oblivion.

"Jason, did you just slap her?" Billy asks.

"I did. Weird, right?" I let out a loud laugh, remembering the first Saturday detention. Everyone else laughs along, mixing it with their sighs of relief. The people of Angel Grove gather around the Megazord, staring up at it cautiously yet thankfully.

"I told you we'd be famous." Zack smiles.

Now switch the song to Unstoppable by The Score! Seriously, it makes the whole thing so much better. I cried when this song played at the end of the movie, it fit so well. If you don't play this song while you read the last stretch it's not even worth it. Please listen to the song!

"Is that Principal Feig?" Billy asks. People start snapping photos of the giant robot and cheering. "Oh, let's wiggle, Jason!" Billy says, making me laugh. Jason chuckles as the robot begins to dance around the street. The little girl must've found her parents because I don't see her anywhere. After a few minutes, we head back to the ship, putting our Zords away. Jason runs off to do something and the rest of us head outside, laughing and reenacting the events that occurred just moments ago.

"Billy, that kick was pretty badass." I smile, lightly punching him in the shoulder. He chuckles, fixing his collar.

"That headbutt was pretty cool too." I roll my eyes, looking up at the hill.

"How did my car get here?" I ask, gesturing to it. Everyone shrugs, and I find the keys in my pocket. Man, the world is a weird damn place.

***

I follow the group down the stairs, my eyes scanning the familiar detention room. This time, it's got the whole gang. Jason grabs my hand tightly and leads me over to his desk, pulling up a chair for me. I roll my eyes and sit down, my hand still in his.

"Attention. Attention in detention!" The teacher calls out, spewing out his usual speech about what to do and what not to do. My hand flies up as Kim throws a paper. I unfold it and set it out so me and Jason can both see it. A lightning bolt with each of our colors in it. It's a simple drawing, but it means so much. I fold it back up and chuck it at Kim, watching her catch it. I lean my head on Jason's shoulder and take in the smell of his cologne.

"Hey, let's go out sometime." Jason whispers, making me lift my head and smile.

"Are you asking me to go on a date?" He shrugs.

"I think it's more like a dare." I raise my eyebrow and smile, remembering the night he dared me to run away with him.

"Well then you better be ready to go out sometime."

"I am more than ready, beautiful." He chuckles, leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips. 

"Did you really mean it when you said you love me?" I look into his steel blue eyes and watch them light up.

"Of course I meant it. I realized in that moment, that I love you and that you needed to know in case I never got the chance to say it again." My chest tightens, in a good way. In fact, in the best way. "But, since we're here right now, I love you." My face heats up and I lean my forehead on his shoulder to hide it.

"I love you too, Jason." His arm wraps around me and my hand shoots up as I catch another paper from Kim. I unfold it to see the same lightning bolt, but there are hearts and arrows pointing to the red part and the silver part. Me and Jason share a glance before both turning to Kim. She shrugs and smiles. I fold the paper up and shove it into my pocket, feeling Jason hold onto me as I lean my head back onto his shoulder.

For the first time in a long time, I feel loved. Completely. Both by friends, and by someone who won't treat me the way Max did, someone who won't constantly be disappointed in me like my dad, and someone who will care for me like my mom and Jen do. And we're all heroes together. We're all unstoppable together.

I do love Jason, even if most people would say it's way too early to tell. The time that I've spent with him and the others, I've realized that I love all of them. Jason pulls me closer and watches as I make small doodles in what is supposed to be my math notebook. I could get used to this. 

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oKaY so I'm bAwLiNg AgAiN. I had to add Unstoppable to the chapter because when that song played at the end of the movie it made me feel so happy and I cried. A lot of people don't like the movie but I loved it so much! This song fit perfectly with the ending of the movie, I was full of so many emotions. Hopefully they make a second movie, I'm so ready for Dacre's cute face and Billy to get the chance to say a swear word! Anyways, I sincerely hope you enjoyed this journey and I thank you all for reading! Let me know what you'd like me to do next and I'll see you on the flip side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 129 21
Aria Preston. A teenage girl just trying to survive in a world where she constantly feels she doesn't belong. Coming from a long line of sirens, her...
30.8K 351 37
Casey Jones and her family can use the power of snow and ice to help other rangers defeat evil. Casey's childhood best friend Jayden Shiba was traini...
4.5K 112 11
Aria walker, a familiar face for the police, constantly in and out of trouble, with her best friend Jason Scott. Y/n is very protective of her younge...
108K 2K 68
"In you, I've Found the Love of my Life" Amelia is an eighteen year old dancer from New Zealand, raised by her adoptive parents and loves to sing. Fr...