experiment 66

By nano774

our cook is captured be Marines who are scientist and the crew hurry's to try and save him More

(THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
finally!?!?
s-sanji?
Hey it's us?!?!?!
Hey come on

he's different

508 11 2
By nano774

Zoro's prov

This not how he thought this was going to at first it was just a battle with Marines to them it was normal next thing they know he see the Marines catch him and inject him with something that makes him pass out and carried off he try to get close to him but it was like ever time he got close the cook would just get farther away.

Now there going as fast as they can to get to the Marines ships 'please be okay cook please'.

Hello everybody I'm back again this idea just suddenly popped in to my mind and i need to do it before I forgot and I looked and no one has made this yet so YES!!! Well enough of me seeya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 423 11
ใ€ŒMALICIOUS THOUGHTSใ€ โ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ. โž โ๐™Š๐™, ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข. ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค...
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

201K 6.4K 21
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.
172K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
136K 2.8K 62
โ€ผ๏ธUNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING โ€ผ๏ธ ๐“ฃhis story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to solve the case about the mysterious dis...