Make me perfect

By xxxxwriterxxxx

Artemis Sanders is a seventeen year old girl. Treated like a slave by her pack, even worse than the Omegas. L... More

Make me perfect
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Plagiarism

Author's Note <3

513 8 7
By xxxxwriterxxxx

Make Me Perfect has come to an end :( ......
And I know that it was a very unexpected ending. Just want to let you know that I have had so much fun writing this book and it was an honor to my friend who is getting better. If anyone if you needs to talk to me I will most definitely be here for you.
Thank you for commenting, voting, and just reading the book. When I first began writing I never thought that I would have so much support, it is truly amazing. I would love it if you would tell me what you loved or what you didn't like. Please share and follow, I love you guys!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 65 13
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
366K 11.6K 20
Artemis Lily is a witch in a werewolf town, and it seems like she's the only one that knows that. Running from Hunters that slaughtered her entire f...
13.8M 429K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...