Selina Winchester (Supernatur...

By Fanatic_Squared

Dean Winchester was sent to Hell after making a deal with a crossroads demon that resulted in him only receiv... More

Lazarus Rising [1]
Lazarus Rising [2]
Lazarus Rising [3]
Lazarus Rising [4]
Lazarus Rising [5]
Lazarus Rising [6]
Are You There, God? It's Me, Selina Winchester [1]
Are You There God? It's Me, Selina Winchester [2]
Are You There, God? It's Me, Selina Winchester [3]
Are You There, God? It's Me, Selina Winchester [4]
Filler [In the Beginning]
I Know What You Did Last Summer
I Know What You Did Last Summer [2]
I Know What You Did Last Summer [3]
Heaven and Hell
Heaven and Hell [2]
Heaven and Hell [3]
Heaven and Hell [4]
Sex and Violence
Sex and Violence [2]
Sex and Violence [3]
Sex and Violence [4]
Sex and Violence [5]
Death Takes a Holiday
Death Takes a Holiday [2]
Death Takes A Holiday [3]
Death Takes a Holiday [4]
Death Takes a Holiday [5]
Death Takes a Holiday [6]
Death Takes a Holiday [7]
On the Head of a Pin
On the Head of a Pin [2]
On the Head of a Pin [3]
The Monster at the End of This Book
The Monster at the End of this Book [2]
The Monster at the End of This Book [3]
The Monster at the End of This Book [4]
The Monster at the End of This Book [5]
The Rapture
The Rapture [2]
When the Levee Breaks
When the Levee Breaks [2]
When the Levee Breaks [3]
Lucifer Rising
Lucifer Rising [2]
Lucifer Rising [3]
Lucifer Rising [4]

Metamorphosis

1.5K 44 10
By Fanatic_Squared

A man, possessed by a demon, sat tied to a chair in the center of a Devil's Trap.

Sam was in front of him, interrogating; Ruby stood nearby. "Where's Lilith?"

"Kiss my ass," The Demon's eyes went black.

Sam smiled at that comment "I'd watch myself if I were you,"

"Why? Huh? Because you're Sam Winchester, Mr. Big Hero? And yet here you are, slutting around with some demon. Realy hero,"

"Shut your mouth,"

"Tell me about those months without your brother. About all the things you and this demon bitch do in the dark,"

Ruby looked over at Sam.

"Huh? Tell me, hero,"

Sam couldn't control his anger and began to force the demon out of the man. 

The demon smoke burned through the floor, and Sam breathed, trying to get himself under control.

Ruby looked down on the floor where the demon burned through and a little smile played on her lips. She looked over at Sam, and they exchanged a look and Sam got a little smile as well.

Dean and Selina were in the window behind Sam, witnessing everything Sam just did.

The man was unconscious and Sam touched his neck to check if he had a pulse, which he did.

Sam smiled up at Ruby.

"How'd it feel?" Ruby asked

"Good. No more headaches," Sam began to untie the man.

"None? That's good,"

The man began to wake up.

"Hey, hey. I got you. It's all right," Sam helped the man out of his chair and began walking towards the door when Dean opened it. Sam stopped in his tracks.

Dean looked very angry "So...Anything you wanna tell me, Sam?"

Sam looked innocent and Ruby stood behind him, just watching Dean.

Dean walked towards Sam as he talked.

"Dean, hold on, okay? Just let me-"

"You gonna say, 'let me explain'? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is, and what the hell is she doing here?" Dean looked at him hard, Sam turned back and looked at Ruby who looked completely calm, and even smiled as she responded to Dean.

"It's good to see you again, Dean, Selina,"

"Ruby," Selina growled

Ruby smiled a little, and Dean looked at Sam.

"Is that Ruby?" Dean questioned

Sam didn't respond and Selina looked over at Ruby again, who's smile was fading. After a moment, Selina threw her hand out and shoved Ruby up against the wall. "Don't!"

Ruby grabbed Selina and pinned her up against the wall she had her against seconds earlier.

"Ruby! Stop it!"

Ruby just stared into Selina's eyes and she kept a chokehold with her right hand, and Selina stared right back, angry.

"Let her go!" Dean ordered as he aimed his gun at Ruby. Finally, Ruby let go and Selina rose up to her full height.

Selina looked over at Sam and then back at Ruby "Well, are you an obedient little bitch?"

"Takes one to know one," Ruby taunted. With that Selina lunged at Ruby again but Sam held her back.

"Selina," Sam warned

Selina stared at Ruby"Futue te ipsi"

"Ruby, he's hurt," Sam indicated the man who was possessed earlier. "Go,"

Ruby gave Selina one more look and then turned and walked over to the man, and as Dean watched her, Ruby put the man's arm over her shoulder, ready to take him out.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Dean asked

"The ER...unless you want to go another round firs," Ruby quipped

Dean didn't say anything and Ruby walked out with the man. He turned to look at Sam, who was watching him.

"Dean," Sam started

Dean walked to the door he and Selina came through "Come on Selina,"

"Dean!"

***

Sam was sitting at the table, reading a book. He heard the Impala pull up outside and Dean entered a few moments later.

Dean didn't look at Sam, he just walked right into the room.

Sam got out of his chair the minute Dean entered.

Dean grabbed his and Selina's bag and began to pack their stuff.

Sam walked over to him "Dean, what are you doing? Where's Selina?"

Dean just ignored him and continued packing.

"What, are you, are you leaving?"

"You don't need me or Selina. You and Ruby go fight demons," Dean grabbed his and Selina's bags and started for the door.

Sam stood in the way so Dean had to go around him. "Hold on. Dean, come on, man,"

Dean turned around and punched Sam in the face with his right hand.

Sam whirled around by the force.

Dean just watched Sam as he turned back around to Dean.

"You satisfied?" Sam asked

Dean hit Sam again and then threw the bags on the floor.

Sam touched his lip, which was bleeding. "I guess not,"

"Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gon? How far from normal? From human?" Dean exclaimed

"I'm just exorcizing demons,"

"With your mind!" Dean yelled, "What else can you do?"

"I can send them back to hell. It only works with demons, and that's it,"

Dean grabbed hold of Sam and pushed him backward, walking with the force "What else can you do?!"

"I told you!" Sam pushed Dean's hand away, and they stopped

"And I have every reason in the world to believe that," Dean began to walk away from Sam.

"Look, I should have said something,"

Dean stopped, his back still to Sam.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I am. But try to see the other side here,"

Dean turned around and faced Sam. "The other side?"

"I'm pulling demons out of innocent people,"

"Use the knife!"

"The knife kills the victim! What I do, most of them survive! Look, I've saved more people in the last five months than we save in a year,"

"That what Ruby wants you to think? Huh? Kind of like the way she tricked you into using your powers?" Dean shook his head, sad "Slippery slope, brother. Just wait and see. Because it's gonna get darker and darker, and God knows where it ends,"

"I'm not gonna let it go too far,"

Dean smiled at that, walked over to the wall and hit the lamp on the side table, making it crash and fly. Dean looked angry again. "It's already gone too far, Sam. If I didn't know you...I would wanna hunt you,"

Sam's eyes were tearful, and he nodded at that, looking down.

"And so would other hunters,"

Sam looked up at Dean "You were gone. I was here. I had to keep on fighting without you. And what I'm doing...It works,"

"Well, tell me. If it's so terrific...then why'd you lie about it to me and leave Selina to fend for herself?"

Sam looked down with that.

"Why did an angel tell me to stop you?"

Sam looked up, surprised "What?"

"Cas said that if I don't stop you, he will. See what that means, Sam? That means that God doesn't want you doing this. So, are you just gonna stand there and tell me everything is all good?" with tearful eyes, they exchanged a look and then Sam looked down. The silence was broken by Sam's phone ringing, Dean flinched at the sound.

Sam answered it "Hello?" he pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to collect himself "Hey, Travis. Yeah, hey. Uh. It's good to hear your voice, too, yeah. Um, look, it's not really good time right now. It's-Yea, okay. Uh, well, just give me the details, and uh...Carthage, Missouri,"

Dean watched Sam as he walked over to the bedside table and wrote down the location.

"Looking for Jack Montgomery," Sam put down the pen and ended the phone call. Breathing deeply, he looked over at Dean. "Dean..."

"Don't...let's just get this over with," Dean opened the door but was met with Selina at the front door. "I thought I told you to wait in the car,"

Selina ignored Dean and grabbed her bag.

"Hey!" Dean exclaimed pulling her arm so she was looking at him.

"Selina, what's wrong?" Sam asked seeing the emotion clear in Selina's eyes.

"You want to know what my problem is...it's you two!" Selina exclaimed "We're finally back together as a family, except you two don't see that because you're at each other's throats! I'm sick of it!" Selina turned to leave, but Dean noticed her walk passed the Impala.

"Selina where are you going?!" Dean shouted

"I'm done with this fighting Dean. So I'm leaving until you two decide to stop this endless bickering...because guess what Dean. I do see it from Sam's point of view, and I'd tell him to keep doing it if it means we get to save another innocent life from being victimized by those black-eyed sons of bitches. Who gives a crap what that winged baby in trench coat thinks, he doesn't know Sam like we do!"

"Selina..." Dean started

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Sam, and don't do it right now so I'll come back. I want you to apologize to him and actually mean it, until then...I'll see you boys around," Selina snapped her fingers and disappeared into thin air.

***

Selina found herself in an empty alleyway as she broke down. She punched the brick wall causing it to crack. Selina looked down as she felt her phone vibrate and sighed as she looked down at her next target 'Anna Milton'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 487 33
DeanxOC [AU] ~intense love story, enemies to lovers, forced proximity, trauma~ ~18+~ Dean is devastated, questioning himself and the whole world. Wh...
59.4K 1.9K 47
Tensions rise between Selina and Dean after it was revealed he only had a year left. But can the two settle their differences for one final score and...
144K 4.7K 48
Yellow Eyes has a special interest in both Sam and Selina. But after making a promise to a dying man's wish. Selina will ensure anything to ensure he...
26.4K 852 40
After centuries of incessant war, Reader finally managed to settle down into a normal human life; she attended medical school, bought a house, made f...