The Silent Soul (Flowerfell S...

De Anaria_lia

A girl just fall to the underground.Her name is (Y/N).She never use her voice.Maybe because she's just shy? O... Mai multe

before we get started
The fall
Meet Flowey
Toriel
New friend?
Friend or Enemy
THANK YOU!!
Why did i started to like your company?
TWT

Love or just feeling confortable?

504 13 6
De Anaria_lia

Your pov

I look around and find flowey sleeping peacefully at his pot on the table.I smile.

Flowey was a good friend.I was so appreciate to have flowey as a friend.

Suddenly, i hear footsteps from the stairs.I turn to the stairs(behind you) only to find sans standing in my back!

I gaps(with no voice.).I could've scream if i had a voice! Sans smirk.Seems like he plan this.

"did i've scare ya kid?"

I made a angry expression.Sans laugh as soon as he saw my face.

"pffftttthahhahahaa...did send chill on ur bone kid? You should look at ur face!! Hahahahaa"

Sans countinue laughing.I try to ignore him but my ear keep catching every words that come from sans' mouth.

Its been almost a minute.

And guess what...

He still laughing.

Did i was that funny? I dont think so.

"bwahahahahah....hahaha"

I smile.

You want to play it so much? Then,im on it!

I take my notebook from my bag.I begin to write.

Sans have noticed it.He stop laughing and look and me.

"hahahaah..hah.hahahah....huh? Whatcha doin kid?"

Finishh writing and show sans the note.

-did someone funny bone's broken?

He laugh again.

"pffftttt hahahahahahahahahahahahah...jeez kid...hahaha you love jokes to?"

I nod.

"here i got one......"

"knock knock"

-who's that?

"boo"

Boo? Okey thats new.

-boo who?

"jeez kid ..no need to cry thats just a joke"

Sans is laughing again.I laughing too but in silent.Man i never thought of that.

I started to feel confortable with him.

We telling each other jokes.We laugh again.Until.

"SANS WHY YOU TALKING BY YOURSELF YOU USELESS--"

He froze when he sees me and sans.I was showing my notes :

Nevermind it pointless

(you know that jokes right :p )

Then papyrus growl.

"SANS!! YOU MAKES PUNS AGAIN!? "

"YA...WHY BOSS ? DID--"

"DONT YOU DARE TELLING ME THAT PUNS AGAIN IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO GET ANOTHER SCARS!!!"

"Chill boss."

"EMM....WHY THAT HUMAN DIDNT TAlK TO YOU !? IS SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK!?"

"Actually....she doesnt have a voice.She cant speak"

"WHAT!? IS-Is she"

"Yup"

"WELL THATS NOT GOOD .. I MEan....how she gonna scream for help if someone....try to...hurt her? Or even..kill her?"

Papyrus lowered his voice.Sans' eye socket turn to black.

"well.........thats......thats true..."

I remember.Its killed or be killed right?.what if...someone try to hurt me when either sans or flowey is with me? Yeah i know that i can reset but i too afraid to have another flowey.

"if thats then...ill will always keep on her side."

W-what!? Why he care so much about me? Why he even care? I felt so happy to got someone who care about me that much.Even if he just care that little but i still appriciate it. No one ever care about me.Since that day...

"WTF HUMAN!? WHY YOURE FACE'S SO RED!? ARE YOU GETTING SICK!!?"

Woah!!! I jump at papyrus sudden loud voice.wait...he said my face is red?....i touch my cheek and its feel hot.Wait!!?? Am i blushing???!!!

I shake my head.Sans cheek bone suddenly turn to red.Why? I dont know.But why am i blush? I...i couldnt l-like him ........

Right?

Papyrus just smirk.

"WELL....I, WILL MAKE MY DELICIOUS SPEGETTI! GOTTA GO."

Papyrus go to the kitchen.Now...its just me and sans.

Sans' pov
(didnt expect that ,huh? :p )

U-um shes....kinda...umm...cute? Whe shes blushin' ? I can feel my cheek bones hot. God no...i am blushin' too.Shit.

She wave at me mouthing somethin'

'sans? Are u okeyy?'

I back to reality.

"h-huh? Kid? Emm...yeah..i-i fine.w-why you askin'?"

I feel so nervous at this gal.Its been so long since....last i feel this feeling.Nervous and cant speak properly in front of a girl.

She point at her cheek than at my cheek bone.

"are y-you trying to say that im...b-blushin'.....too? Nah...its just i feel kinda hot suddenly.maybe because papyrus at kitchen and cook with ..y-you know?fire.I-its make this room feel kinda..hot......that why my cheek bone is.....red"

I try to give her excuse ,hoping that she'll accept that.Well...i know she not thats stupid to take a stupid excuse like that.

I look at her again.She make a face that saying like 'uh-huh its make 100% sense.'

She look straight at my eye socket.Maybe judging my word.

"w-what?"

"SANS!! HUMAN!! I MAKE A MESS AT KITCHEN AND MAKE THE STOVE ON FIRE! I GUESS NO SPEGETTI TONIGHT!"

Then i heard papyrus calling at us.phew...

For the first time i felt so happy that papyrus interupt my conversation with someone.

"kay' .Got it boss.I gonna take the human to Grillbys.Wanna join us?"

"NOPE!! ILL EAT MY DELICIOUS SPEGETTI!! NOT THAT UNHEALTHLY FOOD PREPARE BY SOMEONE THAT I DONT REALLY KNOW!! I SURE THAT THEY TEASE LIKE SH*T!!"

Your pov's

Sans than lazily nod.He take my hand and teleport.I can feel my face heat up.He.....touch.my.hand!!

Many other moster glare at us.At me to be specific.I scare a little.Sans glare at them.They stopped look at me.Sans took a seat and i sit beside him. Than something unexpected happen..

Zzzttttt!!!

I jump.This trick again? Comeone! But at least that doest kill me.But still hurt my ............butt....ughhhh!

I look at sans.He snort.Try to not laugh.I make a angry face but i was holding my laugher too!

Sans cant hold his laugh anymore.He burst into laugher .I burst into my 'silent' laugh too.I hide my mouth with my hand.I know that i didnt have voice but my hand still react like that.

After sans calm down he look at grillby.

"as usual "

"whatcha want kid?"

He give me a menu.

I think what i want.Than i point to the menu.

'Fries'

"And a fries too!"

Grillby just nod and go make the order.He came back with a bottle of mustard and a basket of fries too.

He look at sans.

"Put it on my tab"

He groan.He than go making other order too.Sans drink the mustard.I just stare at him.He stopped drinking and look at me.

"hmm? Need anything kid?"

I smile than point at the mustard and than at the fries.He smirk

" you was a fan of mustard too ,huh? Here.."

He spill (sorry..i dont know the word..lol) the mustard at my fries.I eat happily.I like mustard.To me they taste just like cheese but a bit spicy.(i have no idea.i hope that make sense)

I like spending time with sans.Even trough i just met him.I feel very confortable with him more than anyone.More than toriel or flowey.Why ?i dont know.

Then i realise something..

Is it love?........

or i just feel confortable?

Finally!!! Done with this chapter!sorry for not update sooner and if youre not a fan of mustard.Oh!,I have examanation next week and i need to study.I will not make a chapter at this week or next week until i finish my examanation.

By the way....

Thank you so much for being patient! Thank you for you support.I very appriciate it!!
Love you all my precious reader!💖

-Lia

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

925K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...