Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

By Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. More

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
My little dancer part 2
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Bestestfriend
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Interns 3
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
convoluted
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
verboten
Double life
Baby request
For love i shall lie
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

Partners

867 36 7
By Slime-Zaddy

"I ain't chasing nobody today, they wanna run they getting hit with this taser" Odell said.

"What's the matter your sugar mama keeping you up all night with her oxygen tank" Demi joked.

" watch your mouth about my wife shorty" he said unlocking the truck.

"Hey you know already know how I feel. Why are you fucking with someone that old when you could have me" Demi said getting in the truck.

" I'm 33 and she's 40 that's not a big age gap. Well probably to you since you're only 29" Odell said.

Demi has a major crush on Odell and he knew about it since Demi was always telling him.

"Think about it daddy" Demi said sticking her tongue out.

" when did you get that?" Odell said talking about Demi's tongue piercing.

" I had this for a week now. Do I have to be old for you to pay attention to me" Demi said rolling her eyes.

"You see when a man get married he only have eyes for his wife but then it's ALWAYS females like you. Attractive, don't take no for an answer, peer pressure. But us men gotta learn how to fight it" Odell said.

" Ouu so you do think I'm hot" Demi smirked.

Odell was glad when something came up on the radio.

"10-4, we got it" Odell answered.

.........

"I'm so fucking tired of y'all" the young boy said.

" and we're tired of seeing you Aaron" Demi said.

" well I'm never tired of you. I told you officer Lovato you can get it" Aaron said.

" and you can get my foot up your ass" Demi said.

" yeah Aaron you definitely can't pull a female like her" Odell chuckled.

" Aaron the next time you're going to jail and I'm so serious. I try to let you off because I know your mom but I can't next time" Demi said.

" maybe if you give me a chance I'll get right"

Demi ignored him before getting back in the truck letting Odell take the cuffs off him.

" that could be your future husband" Odell said getting in the car.

" if he isn't 6'4, tatted, last name Beckham, first name Odell I. Don't. Want. Him" Demi said.

" Demi whyyyyy do you want me so bad" Odell laughed.

" you're fucking Hot! And I know you don't disappoint down below" Demi said.

" I'm married demi"

////////

"So I brought these cruise tickets but my friend can't come anymore and I need someone to go with me" Demi said.

" I don't know Demi. I kinda don't trust you but since you're my partner I can't leave you hanging" Odell said.

"Yay" Demi said hugging Odell.

" ok so we leave tomorrow morning, you can come get me or I'll come get you" Demi said.

" I'll come get you" Odell said.

........

Demi and Odell had way too many drinks, they both sat on the deck laughing and talking about people that pass by. Demi had her hands all on Odell and she was glad that he wasn't saying anything about it.

" so you just want to fuck me or actually be with me?" Odell asked.

" both" Demi giggled.

" you're missing out" Demi said.

" tell me Demi, what I'm missing out on?"Odell asked sitting up in the beach chair.

Demi grabbed Odell's hand putting his middle finger and index finger in her mouth slowly sucking on them,swirling her tongue around his fingers. Demi kept her eyes on Odell the whole time watching for a reaction. Demi let his fingers go with a pop giggling at how his mouth was open a bit.

"I can do so much more" Demi said looking at Odell with lust in her eyes.

" I'll break you Demi"

" I like being man handle officer Beckham" Demi said.

"Come on then" Odell said standing up, holding out his hand for Demi.

Demi took Odell's hand before they both stumbled back to their room and it didn't help that they could feel the boat rocking. Odell unlocked their room door and once they both was inside Odell had Demi up against the wall.

Demi got up on her tippy toes to kiss Odell but he pulled away teasing her.

" don't tease me baby" Demi said grabbing Odell's shirt.

Odell finally let their lips meet, Demi let out a moan. Demi was so ready for Odell, her panties was soaked right now and her pussy was throbbing. Odell pulled back before going to sit on the bed.

"Come suck this dick" Odell said to Demi.

As Demi walked over to Odell she stripped out of her dress leaving her in nothing but her panties. Demi got on her knees in front of Odell undoing his pants.

"Fuck" Demi said when she pulled Odell's dick out of his boxers.

" having second thoughts" he chuckled.

Demi wanted to tease Odell just a bit, gripping the base tightly kissed the head.

"Shit" Odell moaned when Demi squeezed his dick.

Odell ended up laying back on the bed when he felt Demi's tongue run up his length. Tasting Odell's pre cum when she finally took him in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down a few times before she moved down to his balls sucking and licking them.

" damn baby" Odell said sitting up again.

He wanted to watch Demi suck him off. Letting his hand run through her blonde hair. Odell thrusted his hips upwards, wanting to fuck Demi's mouth so bad. Gripping a hand full of her hair pushing Demi's head down.

"Shit. Just like that" odell said as he started thrusting his hips.

Demi pulled away when she started gagging.

" get up here" Odell said pulling Demi to straddle his lap.

" I want you to be my daddy. Mines only" Demi murmured as she kissed on Odell's neck.

" Yeah daddy finna drop some much dick in you" Odell said getting up to lay Demi on the bed.

Kicking off his pants, Odell looked down at Demi play with her.

" I'm finna fuck you up" Odell chuckled as he stroked him.

Odell got on his knees pulling Demi close to him, Odell ran his tongue slowly through Demi's folds.

"Oh fuck" Demi moaned.

Demi felt like she was on cloud 9, she was drunk as fuck and her crush was giving her the best head she ever had. The way he flicked his tongue in a fast motion over her clit just drove her completely insane. Demi gripped his head when she felt her legs start to shake.

"Yessss" Demi moaned bucking her hips.

Odell took off his shirt before running his dick through Demi's fold. Odell slowly pushed inside of Demi.

"Fuckkkkkk. Pussy so fucking tight" Odell groan.

Demi felt so full when Odell entered her. Demi wrapped her arms around his neck bring him closer. Odell wasted no time fucking Demi's brains out. Fucking Demi turned him on so much, his wife didn't allow him to do certain things and she definitely didn't do a lot of things that kept him wanting more. Odell moved Demi's legs to his shoulder so he was able to get a better angle.

" oh my god Odell" Demi moved.

" yeah take this dick baby" Odell said looking at Demi.

Odell wrapped his hand around her neck as he fucked her. Demi felt her stomach tighten. Demi pulled Odell down on top of her as she came. Resting his head in the crock of her neck, emptying his load inside her. He was too drunk to even care.

" why you do this to me" Odell said laying on the side of Demi.

"Do What Baby?" Demi asked cuddling Odell.

" I just cheated on my wife with you  and you definitely have some good pussy" odell chuckled.

" I haven't had my dick sucked in 3 years" Odell laughed.

"What!? Why not?" Demi asked.

"My wife don't do that shit"

"And again I say, why the fuck are you still with her? Like honestly if you were mines you'll get one almost everyday" Demi said.

"You so freaky" Odell chuckled pulling Demi closer to him.

——————————————————

A/N: Part 2?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.1K 50
'Sequel to Mi Amor' Read to follow Odell and Demi into parenthood.
14.8K 424 12
when I'm with you I feel alive
25.9K 1K 32
I've been waiting...and I'll keep waiting...
11.8K 622 9
Maybe it'll be perfect. Maybe it'll all work out...in the end.