CAW Big Brother

Autorstwa NAtedawgexpress

16 houseguests! One shot at a million dollars! Who's the show host?..find out that, and read the season! Only... Więcej

Host Reveal
Cast Reveal
Episode 1- Welcome To My House
Episode 3- Punishments Plus Quarrel
Episode 4- New Sheriff

Episode 2- I've Got The Power

12 1 0
Autorstwa NAtedawgexpress

THE STUDIO

Charlie Dixon: Welcome to Episode 2, of CAW Big Brother! Now in this episode, we will see the Veto Competition, to determine who's gonna impact the block, and to see which selected have nots selected by Jeremiah Boom, The H.O.H, for a fun punishment..I'm Charlie Dixon, and this is CAW BIIG BROTHER!!

The live studio audience cheers, as the camera pans out. 

THE HOUSE

DAY 2

The houseguests are seen parting ways...except for two.

Tommy: Your paying for this one, Boom. 

Jeremiah: And I'll be ready. 

Tommy And Jeremiah then part ways. 

CUT TO CONFESSIONALS 

Tommy: Boom, you've made an enemy out of me. If I get any power at all, watch your back. 

Cuts to Jeremiah

Jeremiah: If Tommy's gunning after ME, well, I can't let that happen. If Baron doesn't head out that door, I'll ensure he will..Dylan's at least humble about it. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Dusk opens his room door, to see Dylan staring into space. 

Dylan: I can't afford to lose...

Dusk: Hey man, if you lose, you have many people who support you more than they do Tommy. 

Dylan: *sigh* Your right..I'll just give it my All anyways. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Dylan: I'd like to think I'm safe, but you NEVER know! The uncertainty of what's happening is starting to creep up on me. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Aaron, Jervis, Susie Bob, And Tolki enter a room with 4 beds. 

Aaron: We are DONE going room to room folks. 

Susie jumps in a bed. 

Susie: So soft..

Jervis and Tolki get in theirs. 

Jervis: I found it unlikely that we'd be aligning. 

Tolki: Nah, Let's be honest, we are just here for the money. 

Susie Bob: Thats kinda true as well..but it's nice to have people you can talk too. 

Footsteps are heard. 

Baron: WELL WELL, LOOK WHO SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY OFFER..

Baron enters, with his signature smug grin.

Tolki: I'll have no problem smacking that grin off your face. 

Baron: So? How do you feel that I'm not going home? 

Cass and Ryan are nearby, rolling their eyes. 

Ryan: He is SO full of shit..

Cass: Tell me about it. His ego just keeps growing. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Cass: I just can't deal with Baron anymore...

Cuts to Ryan

Ryan: We are gonna have a talk with him..

CONFESSIONALS END

DAY 3

THE BACKYARD

Grant and Chad are tanning next to eachother. 

Grant: Did you tell them about the food I ate yet? 

Chad: No. Your actually a humble guy here, except when it comes to eating. 

Grant: Ha. 

Chad: Did you tell anyone about that whiskey? 

Grant: No. 

Chad: Good...

It's just quiet for a second. 

Chad: Do you find it weird how legitimately no one talks to us about game? 

Grant: Well, we are kinda outcasts so I mean..

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Grant: No one talks to me, so I found someone who would. It gets lonely sometimes..

Cuts to Chad

Chad: No, this is NOT a bromance. It's just two people having casual conversation. Plus, I have an ally for once! 

CONFESSIONALS END

Tommy enters the backyard.

Tommy: Grant, get your ass here. 

Grant: Right when I say it..

Grant gets up, and he and Tommy head inside, into a room. Chad just sits there. 

Chad: Damnit, now I'm alone again..

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Tommy: I'm gonna try to get him to side with me just Incase I'm still on the block with Dylan. Because everyone loves Dylan. 

Cuts to Dylan trying on Susie Bobs cowgirl hat, with Tommy nearby. 

Susie Bob: It looks good on you! 

Cuts to Dylan looking at Jervis' chest tattoo, with Tommy acting casual again. 

Dylan: Inventive tattoo! 

Jervis: Thanks, I got it there a few years ago I think. 

Cuts to Dylan looking at Black Dusks hair dye, with Tommy acting casual. 

Dylan: So why'd you choose blue?

Dusk: It looks nice. 

Cuts back to Tommy

Tommy: A well liked person can NOT stay! They'll easily get all votes from jury during the finale. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Grant: You want an ally with you? 

Tommy: Well..listen...Dylan has to go..

Grant: I like Dylan. Everyone likes Dylan. 

Tommy: Thats EXACTLY my point...IF HE'S WELL LIKED, HE HAS AN ADVANTAGE..HE CAN make it far, and I guaren-damn-tee you, that he's gonna play you fucking idiots as well...

Grant: Hm..

Tommy: Think about it. I already got Fenwick on board. 

Grant: Wade?

Tommy: Yes. He's leeching on me..so I need someone who can get the job done and NOT leech off me..

Grant: ..I'll think about your offer, Miles..

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Grant: Tommy's dangerous..but so is Dylan. He's freakishly athletic, he's got social and physical skills, and everyone likes him and probably wants to keep him around....I don't know. It all depends on who's the lesser of two evils..

Cuts to Tommy

Tommy: Hopefully Grant accepts my offer. Dylan can't stay..and I wanna be here to take down Jeremiah...

CONFESSIONALS END

Baron is laying on a bed in a room that fits 3 beds. Ryan And Cass enter. 

Baron: Oh hey guys! 

Cass: We have to talk..

Baron: What DO we have to talk about? 

Ryan: ..Your ego is getting out of check. 

Baron: No. it's not. 

Ryan: Yes. It is..

Baron: What's the matter with simply talking to people? 

Cass: It's the manner that you talked to people. 

Ryan: We heard what you said when you "talked" to Aaron, Jervis, Susie Bob, And Tolki.

Baron: YOUR worried about those idiots? Ha! They are losers, Ryan. They aren't winning. They are below you guys, and shouldn't be in this house, just like others. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Ryan: Yeah..just like OTHERS...

CONFESSIONALS END

Cass: Just don't go around putting targets on your back..because we could get caught in the crossfire. 

Baron: Dont worry. Everything's fine, what's the worst that could happen?

Ryan: ...*irritated sigh* 

Baron: Oh COME ON Ryan. Don't tell me your questioning me..

Ryan: It's a part of life...

Ryan gets up and exits. Cass is still there. 

Cass: Get your attitude in check..

Cass gets up and also leaves. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Ryan: Being blunt is the best thing you can do in this situation..PLUS, now he's gonna get paranoid and blow his game up, I'm calling it. 

Cuts to Cass

Cass: I'm happy we did this, but at the same time, he may know stuff others shouldn't.

CONFESSIONALS END

Baron is walking  down a hallway, as he bumps into Wade. 

Wade: Well, well, well...

Baron: Wait—

Wade: Hold on..I'll need you to enter this room...

They enter the room. 

Wade: ..What do you know?

Baron: Well, I'm not really supposed to say, BUUT, I want Dylan out so...

Wade: Don't worry Baron, as toxic as you are, I still trust you...

Baron: ..Ok. *sigh* So me, Jeremiah, Cass, and Ryan formed an alliance of 4. I thought it was a final 4 deal. It still is. But we planned to pick off each threat, one by one...and hey, whatever you and anyone else is doing, I'm with you. 

Wade: Mhmm. 

CUT TO CONFESSIONALS 

Wade: What a tool. He SOLD OUT his own alliance, just to try and get in cahoots with me and Tommy. WEEELL, we'll need an extra vote. And who else BUT Baron really needs the heat?

Cut to Baron

Baron: I expect Jeremiah to side with me, of course! Nothing can stop this NEW 4 man alliance! Add in Ryan and Cass, and we have the numbers! 

CONFESSIONALS END

THE STUDIO

Charlie Dixon: The Veto Competition is coming up soon! But first, what do Jeremiah, Tommy, Dylan, and others think heading into this Veto Competiton! Stay with us to find out! 

The crowd cheers as the camera pans out. 

THE HOUSE

Wade and Tommy head towards the room where Aaron, Jervis, Susie Bob, And Tolki are. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Wade: We promised that we'd talk to these 4 about the "alliance" between Jeremiah, Ryan, Cass, And Baron. We intend to fulfill the promise. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Tommy stops Wade from entering the room. 

Tommy: Your going at it alone. 

Wade: *smirk of impressment* I can take the heat...

Aaron: Wade? What are you doing here? 

Wade: We have some information that you may like to know..

Suzie Bob: About Who? 

Wade: ..Baron. 

The group of 4 groans. 

Wade: However, we know how to take him out...

Suzie: How are you gonna do that? 

Wade: ...If I collaborate with you 4..that's an alliance of 5.  

Jervis: Unfortunately we are kinda outcasts. BUT, if Baron goes out, I'll be perfectly fine with this plan. 

Wade: All you have to do, is keep Tommy safe incase he or Dylan doesn't win the veto.  

The 4 look on for a second. 

Aaron: Basically we vote to evict Dylan? 

Wade: Yeah. He can go super far easily...

Jervis: We'll think on it. 

Wade: Ok...and if one of them wins veto, you know the drill...

Aaron: I sure hope Jeremiah puts Baron up! He's a big asshole! 

Wade exits the room. He and Tommy walk off. 

Wade: *whispers* They'll think about it. 

Tommy: Let's talk with whiskey lover. 

Tommy stops. 

Tommy: Take the heat again..

Wade: Naaah, it's your turn. 

 Tommy heads too..

THE BACKYARD

 Chad is playing pool with Black Dusk and Grant. Dylan Payne is in the pool, as Kareem Hunt and Teddy are getting out. 

Dylan: I can do flippy shit too! 

Kareem: Shows us what you got! 

Dylan does an almost perfect corkscrew! 

Teddy: FLIPPY SHIT!!

The 3 laugh, as Dylan heads to the hot tub. 

Dylan: It's so late that I'm probably sleeping in the hot tub. 

Kareem: Your poor skin..

Teddy: Stay there too long, your gonna look like a red lantern! 

 Dusk hits a ball at the pool table as Grant watches, and balls start flying towards the holes. 

Grant: Nice aim. 

Dusk: It's got the right amount of aggressiveness to it...

Chad looks over to see Tommy, casually taking a drink next to the door, looking out. 

Chad: Alright I know he's not doing this for no reason. 

Tommy gets on a nearby hammock. 

Tommy: So much game talk, and no relaxing. 

Chad sneaks a sip of whiskey and drunkenly stumbles over to Tommy. 

Chad: W-What do you want? 

Tommy: ...Wait until later..

Black Dusk and Grant are seen yawning. 

Grant: I'm hitting the hay.

Dylan is seen exiting the pool. 

Chad: Cake was here the whole time. 

Dylan: IM!! NOT!! GAY!!

Dylan heads off to his shared room with Black Dusk. 

Dusk: Alright, well it's evident your tired, and I am too.

Dylan: Goodnight America! 

The two walk off. 

Grant does the same, as Tommy rises like The Undertaker from behind Chad. Chad turns around. 

Chad: OH FUCK!!

Chad falls on his bum, but gets back up. 

Chad: Scared me. 

Tommy: I know, but let's talk...

Chad: ..What do we need to discuss?..

Tommy: I know what will get Baron out. 

Chad: THAT bastard?! The one that cost me the challenge and starts shit with little buildup whatsoever?!

Tommy: YES, that one. The substitute teacher from Danny Phantom. 

Chad: I'm never one to shy away from ideas...shoot...

Tommy: Win The veto, take me off the block. If me and Dylan are still on the block...you know what to do? 

Chad: Vote YOU out..

Tommy: No...vote out Dylan..

Chad: Why? 

Tommy: LOOK AT HIM, he's likeable, and is good physically. 

Chad: Thats gay.

Tommy: *facepalm* Not like that you idiot..

Chad: Jokes aside..your technically a threat too..

Tommy: Yeah, But I have stuff to do. Unlike Baron, who's gonna sit around and start drama...

Chad: ...I'll think on it...

Tommy: I'm gonna snooze. Thanks for considering. 

Tommy And Chad Head inside. 

THE STUDIO

Charlie Dixon: Up next, is the Veto competition! Stay tuned! 

The crowd cheers as the camera pans out. 

THE HOUSE

DAY 4

THE VETO COMPETITION 

13 houseguests are sitting, as Jeremiah, Tommy, and Dylan are standing. 

Jeremiah: This is the veto pick, kiddos. Me, Tommy, and Dylan will draw a name from this hat, right here. Me, being the Head Of Household, will have to go first. 

Jeremiah draws a name..

Jeremiah: Teddy Tawfik...

The people sitting make a minor applause, as Teddy gets up, and joins the 3. 

Dylan: My turn! 

Dylan draws a name...

Dylan: Black Dusk!

Dusk: Convieniantly!

Dusk gets up and joins the 4. 

Tommy: My time to dig in now...

Tommy draws a name...

Tommy: Suzie Bob Jones...

Suzie Bob gets up and joins the 5. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS 

Tommy: I was actually pulling for Wade, but I've talked to almost everyone up here, and if I don't win, I can still hope...

Cut to Dylan

Dylan: Yes! Exactly what I wanted! Now if I lose, Dusk is here to bring home the W! 

Cut to Jeremiah

Jeremiah: My plans are kinda in jeopardy, but a Plan B is easy to find in the Big Brother house. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Jeremiah: Thats all 6 picks. And now, we will head to the backyard in a couple hours, for the Veto Competition...

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

THE STUDIO

Charlie: COMING UP NEXT, these 6 houseguests will battle, to see who will claim The Power Of Veto! Stay with us! 

The crowd cheers as the camera pans out. 

THE VETO COMPETITION 

Charlie Dixon is seen in the backyard, with Jeremiah, Tommy, Dylan, Black Dusk, Suzie Bob, And Teddy Tawfik. 

Charlie: This is the Veto Competition! You will simply be trying to balance on tiny platforms while being sprayed at. Last person on the platform wins. Houseguests, ready? 

Teddy: We aren't on Survivor, just say go! 

Charlie:Ok...GO!!

Jeremiah, Teddy, Dylan, Tommy, Kareem, and Dusk are all currently balancing..weird clearish yellowish stuff is being sprayed at them. 

Dusk: What is THIS?!

Charlie: Not urine..I hope, I don't know what my mechanics do with these stages. 

Dusk: Well check more, because I HATE Golden Showers! 

Charlie: It's NOT urine!! 

Chad: URINAGE??! KRAKATOA URINAGE??! THE MOVE NO ONE'S KICKED OUT OF??! 

Kareem slips, but his two hands grab the platform, as Kareem is using his strength to stay in it. 

Charlie: Kareem's actually doing something on the show! 

Kareem: And I'll do more when I win this Veto—

Kareem loses balance and falls into a pool that was set below them. 

Kareem: ..*sigh* Well, I struck out. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Kareem: I did something on the show, then lost my balance and fell into the pool...all I need is a shower to get off this chlorine! 

CONFESSIONALS END

Dylan and Tommy are using their strength to stay balanced. Jeremiah is also doing the same. 

Baron: CMON JERIMIAH!!

Tolki: Your opinion doesn't matter, smug ass. 

Baron turns to Tolki. 

Baron: What'd you say to me? 

Tolki: Cmon Mr Clean, I'll wipe the floor with you! 

Jeremiah stays balanced, and looks on. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Jeremiah: I'm here trying to snatch the Veto, and Barons here clashing with Tolki. I do NOT need this right now! 

CONFESSIONALS END

Suzie Bob: Alright Guys, break it up. 

Baron smugly smirks at Tolki. Tolki is enraged. 

Tolki: YOUR SMUG ASS BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!!

Charlie: HEY HEY HEY HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!!

Charlie walks up to the two. 

Charlie: In the words of Kurt Angle, we settle this in the ring! 

Charlie pauses. 

Charlie: Wait, we don't have a ring..BUT if you physically harm someone with intention, then your disqualified! DQ'd! DONEZO!!

Dusk: Oh boy, now he's mad. 

Charlie: YOUR RIGHT!! THE STARBUCKS WAS CLOSED, AND I DIDN'T GET MY COFFEE!!

Dylan: Starbucks is open right now...

Charlie: I know...I just wanna see you pull a Kofi...

Dylan starts slipping, but wraps himself around the platform! 

Charlie: Alright I've gotten my dose of Kofi Saves. I'm all better...anyways, Dylan continues to save himself because I gotta put Noah C over! Or else he'll steal MY hosting gig!

Wade: *from afar* SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! 

Charlie: OH GET OVER IT!!

Dusk begins to slip, and does, but he's hanging on with ONE hand! 

Dusk: CMON..

He's hanging on for a couple of minutes. 

Dusk: *exhausted* Damnit....

Dusk falls into the pool. 

Charlie: Kareem and Blue Dye are out! 

Dusk: Is my blue hair dye all you know about me? 

Charlie: ...Kinda..

Dusk: *sigh*

Dusk heads over to the rest of the houseguests where Kareem, eliminated first, is also there. 

Teddy: IM STILL IN??! MIRACLE!!

Charlie: He's about to slip in 3, 2..

Dylan's is however starting to get tired. 

Dylan: *exhausted* I HAVE to win this!!

Dylan starts pulling himself up, but is too tired, and falls into the pool! 

Charlie:OH and Noah's CAWS aren't going over this time! 

Tommy: Yeah, because I'm going over! 

Teddy: Though it's a lot of work...

Charlie:OH, THIS was the EASY part! 

The platforms start entering the wall, as Tommy can't get in a good position in time, and falls down!

Tommy: FUCK!!

Charlie: HEY..sportsmanship...

Tommy: So close yet so damn far..

Charlie: Keep being a poor sport, and you'll be like Baron here. 

Baron: Hey, if I was in the Veto, I would have won that. 

Dylan: SUURE Baron, sure. 

Baron: YOU slipped off! 

Dylan: Yeah but I can't let you talk down to my housemates like this..

Baron: Last I heard, YOUR on the block, and I'm NOT!

Baron laughs smugly, as Dylan looks annoyed. 

ELAPSED TIME: 10 MINUTES

Jeremiah and Teddy are still standing on the platform, but are sweating heavily. 

Teddy: Call me Shane McMahon, because I'm sweating..

Jeremiah: Same here...

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Jeremiah and Teddy are hanging on as tight as they can...

...But...

(I'm such a  prick...here's a commercial break, Eat It Yeah!...I'm hanging myself tonight...)

END OF COMMERCIAL

Jeremiah and Teddy are hanging on tight..

But...

They BOTH fall in the pool! 

Charlie: Seems to be a draw! 

Dusk: Review your footage and actually try crowning a Veto Winner! 

Charlie: Ok, you make a good point. 

Charlie rushes to get the footage..

..he exits..

Charlie: Well, it's not a draw after all! 

Jeremiah and Teddy: It's not? 

Charlie: NO. Here's the footage. 

Charlie plays the footage, and...

Charlie: Due to a SPLIT SECOND DIFFERENCE in falling..Jeremiah..thanks for trying, Teddy, YOUR THE VETO WINNER!!

Teddy: *says while laughing* I DID IT! I WON SOMETHING! 

Kareem lifts Teddy on his shoulders, as they start doing a victory lap! 

Teddy: TE-DDY ROCKS!

Kareem: TE-DDY ROCKS!

Chad: Go figure that Status' picks are in a bromance. 

Dusk: Like you and Grant? 

Chad: It's NOT a bromance! 

Dylan:And I'm NOT gay! 

Chad: I'm not convinced..

Dylan: When we exit this house I'm pulling up in your hood...

Charlie: Jeremiah, YOUR the HOH! Teddy, YOUR the Veto winner! Pick a have not. 

Jeremiah: Chad. No questions asked. 

Chad: *jokingly* Is it because I'm WHITE?! Is that RACISM?!

Teddy: Alright...umm..I'm sorry Grant, your up, nothing personal. 

Grant: No offense taken. 

Charlie: Your two punishments will be revealed in the next episode. 

Chad: *sarcastic* I cant wait..

Grant: *playing along* I know right? Gonna love it!

The houseguests, minus Baron because he's a moody bitch, laugh. 

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

THE STUDIO

Charlie: Teddy's finally won something, Noah's mad at me because his picks didn't go over, Dylans not gay, Chads a cuck, and the Veto Meeting is coming up shortly! Stay with us! 

The crowd cheers as the camera pans out. 

Charlie: Again? We just got back from commercial—

THE HOUSE

POST-VETO COMPETITION

Jeremiag and Dylan enter the house disappointed, Tommy is just scowling, Teddy and Kareem look happy, and Aaron opens the fridge. 

Aaron: That was a nice competition...but I'm hungry..

Aaron opens the fridge to see a pie that's already bitten into to. (No, not the CAW....you guys wish though..) 

Aaron: Um..did someone get into the fridge. 

Jervis walks up too. 

Jervis: What?

A half drank soda can is also seen. 

Ryan: What's going on? 

Aaron: Someone ate part of a pie, drank some soda, but just left it in the fridge. 

Chad and Grant look at eachother and back at Aaron. 

Aaron: *to Chad and Grant* Do you two know anything? 

Grant: No...because I throw away eaten food. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Grant: *impersonates Narrator* He doesn't. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Aaron: That's a shame..I was gonna share some...

Grant: What flavor is it? 

Aaron: Chocolate Chip, AND Peanut Butter! 

Kareem: NOOOOO!!

Grant: Moving on...congrats Teddy. 

Teddy: Thanks! 

Dylan: What color are you gonna style it as? 

Teddy:A color of course! 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Teddy: I'm shocked I won the Veto at all! I outlasted The All Star, Dylan, Dusk, Kareem, and The Main Event Hitman! But with great power, comes great responsibility..

CONFESSIONALS END

Teddy is seen in the backyard, in a hot tub with Kareem Hunter...

Kareem: 2 Guys chillin in the hot tub...

Dylan leaps in the next pool. 

Dylan: 5 fest apart because their not gay. 

Teddy: What's up, Dylan? 

Dylan: Teddy, I have a question to ask you...

Teddy: Alright. What's bothering you? 

Dylan: Well, I'm on the block, and that Veto for me I feel, was a must win. Knowing Tommy, he's already at work. 

Teddy: I didn't see Tommy at all. But do you want me to pull you off? 

Dylan:..Yeah..

Teddy: *nods* Alright Dylan. You haven't been selfish or crude to us, so I'll heavily consider it. 

Dylan: Thanks.

Teddy: No problem. 

Dylan eventually leaves the pool. 

Kareem: What do you think, Teddy? 

Teddy: I like Dylan, but he has a dangerous likeablity factor. 

Kareem: Ignore the factors, just think about who can help you through the game more...

Teddy:....

DAY 4

Baron sits down, and smugly smirks at Aaron. 

Aaron: Whatever you have to say, I don't wanna hear it..

Baron: No Aaron, I'm NOT a bad person. Can't I sit and enjoy my time in this house without you antagonizing me? 

Aaron: Wait, YOU antagonized US?

Baron: What? No Aaron, I'm just playing around with floaters. 

Aaron: I'll have you know, we are more than floaters, ok? 

Baron: I beg to differ..

Aaron: *irritated growl*

Baron: Growl at me all you want, Pup. Because I'm not going anywhere! 

Wade: Your right...

Wade is speaking with Tommy. 

Wade: Pot stirring time..

Tommy: Be sure not to slander me, or else your on the hit list too..

Wade: Remember our agreement..there are still threats here...

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Wade:This is my time to use stir the pot...

CONFESSIONALS END

Wade: So, Baron here gave me some useful intel...about an alliance...

Aaron: Don't believe what he says. 

Wade: No Aaron. I can. Matter a fact, Barons just being used as a distraction, planted here by someone who desires to win. 

Aaron: And who's that? 

Wade: Good ol' "All Star" himself, and that goof Ryan Martinez. Oh, Cass is in too. 

Ryan hears this remark but keeps his calm. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Ryan: I figured Wade would be the one to hear this. He's also proving troublesome, but the problem is, he may be a strong player, we don't know. For now, I'll act like the alliance was never formed. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Wade enters the kitchen. 

Wade: Isn't that right, Ryan? 

Ryan: ..Wade, stop starting shit for no reason. 

Wade: I'm just letting the house know your strategy. 

Wade clacks two pans together. 

Wade: Time for a good old house meeting! 

Shouting is heard from the living area. 

Jeremiah: *sigh* Again?...

Jeremiah gets up, and heads to hear the shouting. Ryan walks up to Jeremiah, frustrated. 

Ryan: More drama, go figure...

Jeremiah: What's happening? 

Ryan: See for yourself...

Jeremiah enters the living area. 

Wade: Good old puppet master himself! Would you like to enlighten us on how you were gonna pick off the "threats" and win Big Brother? 

Jeremiah: I said at the Nomination Ceremony, it's nothing personal. 

Tommy: Is it though?!

Tommy enters. 

Tommy: Any type of deal you made with Dylan, or anyone else here, is all a mirage. 

Wade: This isn't simply a house meeting..it's a callout...

Dylan and Dusk enter the living area. 

Dusk: Whats going on here? 

Wade: BD, you've come just in time! I was just having a conversation on how Jeremiah was probably planning  to take out Tommy, and your friend, Dylan! 

Dusk: It's a wait and see thing. Stop jumping the gun. 

Baron: No, YOU SHUT UP!!

Baron steps into the kitchen. 

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Wade: This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!  Baron is a distraction, and that's our role for him. 

Cut to Dusk

Jeremiah: Wade is after me, Tommy is after me...I'm starting to really wonder..

Cuts to Baron

Baron: It's unlikely Teddy's gonna use the veto, so why not get back at Jeremiah, Ryan, and Cass? THEY backstabbed ME? 

CONFESSIONALS END

Class enters the area. 

Cass: Baron, calm your ass down. 

Baron: No, YOU are likely one of the people who supported putting up Tommy and Dylan in the first place! Dylan's done NOTHING to you—

Dusk: NOW your praising Dylan? 

Baron: I just like him more than the legion of doom over there! 

Jeremiah: No, me, Ryan, and Cass are NOT in an alliance. Are you Jeremiah Boom, Baron? No. Your not an All Star, you don't have these guns. *shows arms* You dont have an 8 pack like I do, and your gameplay, is EXTREMELY flawed! 

Teddy walks in. 

Teddy: Woah woah, what'd I miss? 

Baron: Jeremiah, Ryan, and Cass are in a final 3. 

Cass: Barons being annoying again, AND making up random shit...again...

Teddy: Hm. 

Dusk: Question Boom, is it TRUE that you were gonna pick off Dylan and Tommy? And then possibly me? 

Dusk gets in Jeremiah's face. 

Dusk: No more lies, give me a straight answer. Were you?

Jeremiah: NO, you and Dylan have done NOTHING to antagonize me! 

Dylan: Then why'd you put me up as a pawn?...

CUTS TO CONFESSIONALS

Tommy: EVERYTHING is going my way! There are onto Jeremiah! Jeremiah and Baron are making a scene! Teddy, the VETO holder is even here! Unfortunately Dylan may get lucky too due to connections, but still, I'm not target number one it seems!

Cuts to Wade

Wade: I just wrote the rulebook on stirring the pot. People's secret alliances are getting revealed, secret plans, AND Tommy, who I'm gonna take advantage of, is still safe so that we can exterminate threats, and then move on to me exterminating HIM. 

CONFESSIONALS END

Jeremiah: Dylan, I don't use pawns. 

Dusk: BULL..SHIT..

Dylan joins Dusk in facing off with Jeremiah. 

Dylan: You are a liar. You had this nice strategy at first, but now it's falling apart. 

Jeremiah: Wait, WHO even spilt these lies? 

Baron: Wade did. 

Wade: I'm the voice of reason here. Jeremiah is a big threat, he's FAKE as hell!  Baron may talk crap, but Jeremiah is secretly making the moves! 

Jeremiah: Now YOUR spewing random shit. Hey Wade, answer this question, are you doing this because your gonna use Tommy? Are you siding with him? 

Wade: No. Unlike the case against you, there is no proof of that. 

Teddy just looks on. Wade heads to the backyard as Teddy follows. 

Teddy: So WHO'S really the bad guy here? 

Wade: Jeremiah. Your HOH. So I suggest you use that veto to stop him from getting one step closer to the million. 

Teddy: ..I see..

Wade: What? 

Teddy: YOU set this up! You may think your a strong player, but I see right through you!

Wade: *chuckle* Wrong Teddy. The true threats here are Jeremiah. Barons just annoying. 

Teddy: ..I guess I have a decision to make. 

THE STUDIO

Charlie Dixon: We aren't having much comedic bits, but those are coming soon probably, but all the drama in the house! Who will Teddy use The Power Of Veto on, or will he even use it at all?! Find out, when we come back. 

The crowd begins cheering as the camera pans out. 

Charlie:No, stop the repetition. Just cut whenever I'm done speaking....

The camera starts fading. 

Charlie: Thank you...

(I'm just gonna keep saying stupid stuff during commercials to keep the readers entertained...anyways, here's a car commercial. 

REAL PEOPLE. NOT ACTORS. 

A group of 5 is seen, with an announcer. 

Announcer: So, what do you think this overpriced piece of garbage is? 

Man: It's gotta be a Pa-Shitica. 

Women: Hundahhh. 

Man #2: It's gotta be a Ram. But the cars gonna gas out like the team did. 

Announcer: It's a..

The cars revealed to be a Ram. 

Women #2: Oh my god! 

Man #2: I totally wasn't supposed to expect that! 

GET A RAM YOU (BLEEP) DOUCHEBAGS!! THIS GARBAGE CAN'T RUN LONG, BUT WE NEED YOUR MONEY!!

Man #3: Itd be better if my dead son were here...

A ghost of a boy appears. 

Man #3: AWWW AN UNEXPECTED BUT HINTED AT ENDING!!

COMMERCIAL ENDS

THE STUDIO

Charlie Dixon: It is now time, for the Veto Meeting...

THE HOUSE

DAY 5

Teddy: It's now time for The Veto Meeting...

Tommy and Dylan sit in the red chairs, and the two large sofas are occupied by the other 12 houseguests. 

Teddy: This is the Veto Meet—fuck the normal guidelines. Basically I can either pull one of you off or do nothing...anyways, make your case why you should stay. 

Tommy gets up first.

Tommy: Use the Veto on me, because believe it or not, I can help people out, I'm not as big of a douche like Baron here, and  I will happily help, in the takedown of that snake, Jeremiah....

Tommy sits back down. Dylan gets up. 

Dylan: Use the veto on me, because im a kind person, and I'm not a backstabbing bitch. 

Houseguests (minus Boom): *laugh*

Dylan: Wow, look how over I am!!..*clears throat* But I also am a loyal person, that can take people to the end. Thanks. 

Dylan sits back down. 

Teddy is in thought for a moment. 

Teddy:...I respect both of you as competitors, but I don't want to be in any unwanted drama...also, putting Baron up and taking him out, is TOO easy. As I said, I respect both of you, but you both are deemed as threats, and sometimes, we have to make decisions we aren't proud of.therefore..I have opted NOT, to use the Power Of Veto...

Dylan looks on, understanding, and Tommy just looks on, scowling. 

Teddy sets the Veto in the box, and the box closes. 

BIG BROTHER POV SONG PLAYS, STARTING AT 2:32.

CONFESSIONALS

Dylan: I understand why Teddy did what he did, but now I'm on the chopping block, and perhaps near the end of my run...but I'm gonna go down fighting. 

Cuts to Tommy

Tommy: I struggle to understand what's going on in this doofus' Head! You could have saved one of us, and put another douche on the block. 

Cut to Ryan

Ryan: Teddy understands both are threats,but he basically said FUCK PEOPLE POWER...Baron, you got lucky this week...

Cut to Baron

Baron: A threat will be eliminated, and I'm still here! Look at how powerful I am! 

Cuts to Wade

Wade: THAT didn't go EXACTLY as planned, but I can say I've played part in taking out a strong player. BYE TOMMY. 

Wade sinisterly waves "goodbye." 

Cut to Jeremiah 

Jeremiah: I wish I was holding the POV. I would have put Baron on the block. Give the people what they want so that claims of Baron can be proven false...now, I regret not doing it sooner..

Cuts to Teddy

Teddy:What's done is done. I love Dylan to death, but after my conversation with Wade earlier, and the fact I can't trust Tommy, I've made this choice...now I just hope I don't regret it...

CONFESSIONALS END

——————————————-

Who will get evicted from The Big Brother House? Will it be Dylan, or Tommy? Plus, the Have-nots enact their punishments, and the beginning of the H.O.H Competition will be held! Plus, a big announcement! What will happen? Find out next time on CAW, BIG BROTHER!!

Created by: Nate Xpress

Hosted by: Charlie Dixon 

Inspired from the real life Big Brother CBS Show

Only available on Wattpad

*************************************************

Episode 3, the eViCTiOn episode, is coming soon! 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

136 0 39
16 New houseguests enter the house all from the cartoon world including movies
139K 1.9K 36
Rosa is a college student from Atlanta who had lived a normal life. Until she got a key to play the game she had been strategically planning on winni...
6K 105 10
Sixteen Total Drama Contestants, both old and new, go through the horrors of a haunted house for another chance at one million dollars!
8.8K 283 41
Sixteen contestants attempt to outwit, outlast and outplay each other for a prize of $1 million, and the sole survivor, who will win? [ Season 1 of t...