You're my Destiny - A iCarly...

By fanfictionaddict2

Dedicated to @SilverBeams Cover made by @randys_sidechick More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Help!!!!
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

185 8 2
By fanfictionaddict2

Cat's POV

I was happily stuffing my face in bibble when Sam came barging into my apartment!

She was like "Cat, I need to talk to you," and I was like "I'm eating bibble!" so then she was like, "I don't care what you're eating, we need to talk now!" so I ignored her, so she picked me up, and carried me to my room!

"Cat, I'm going to stay with you for a little 'till I can rent a place for myself." She said sadly.

So then I was like "Why? Don't you have to go back to Seattle?" And then she started crying which made me sad.

"Why are you crying? You're Sam Puckett!" I said smiling, posing like a superhero.

She sniffled, and my face dropped.

"Why are you upset?" I asked obliviously.

She wailed and ran out of the room, with her face buried in her hands.

I was very upset so I went on the phone and called my very bestest friend in the world, Jadey!

She picked up and was like "What do you want?"

So I said, "Please don't kill me!"

Then she was like "No promises."

So then I was like "So Sam is upset, and she came running into my apartment and I don't know why so I need you to help me because she is a friend and I don't want her to be upset!"

Silence.

"Jade?"

Silence.

After about five minutes later, Jade came back on and was out of breath.

"Cat-I-was---peaking----into---their-----room----and-Freddie-----is---crying----what-is-going-on?!"

"I was asking you," I say patiently.

"I don't know. Figure it out."

I gasp once she hangs up.

I call Beck next because Sam is a lot like Jade and Beck knows how to treat Jade when she is upset.

"What's up?"

"Yay! You answered!" I squeal.

"Yeah.."

"Oh! I almost forgot! Sam is super upset, and hiding in the-" I peak out of my room. "-kitchen?"

"Ok..."

"And Freddie is upset, and still in their hotel room, and I don't know what to do!"

"Okay, Cat, calm down." I take deep breaths not realizing that I had been getting panicky.

"I'll swing by, give her something she likes until I get there, 'kay?"

"Ok!" I say happily.

Beck sighs and hangs up.

I run out to the fridge and pull out all the bacon, ham, turkey, and ribs.

"Sam!" I call in my beautiful singing voice.

Sam clomps over, and her pretty blue eyes widen, and 10 minutes later, everything is gone.

"Um," I panic.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I say hopefully hoping that it is Beck.

I throw the door open in panic, and Beck is standing there with Jade.

"Help me!" I plead with wide eyes.

Jade's POV

So Beck came and picked me up so we could go help Sam 'cause she was upset, and at first, I was shook.

I mean, Sam Puckett - upset? Never!

She's the tough one, and I've never seen her cry before. That's how I knew something was wrong.

So we went over to Cat's apartment, and Beck rang the doorbell, and a second later, Cat flung the door open and pleaded for us to help.

I marched in with my usual sass and went over to the couch where Sam was sprawled out on.

"Something wrong?" I ask her, my voice filled with concern.

She turns her face to look at me, and her normally bright blue eyes are red and bloodshot.

"Freddie's the problem," she growls, her voice dripping with hate.

"Whoa, whoa," I say holding my hands up with surrender. "Beck once told me, you should never kill someone no matter how much you hate them."

I look over at Beck, and he nods his encouragement.

"Sam, I know how your feeling, I once felt like this too, but you need to let it go."

Sam jumps to her feet.

"Jade! I'm not like you, in fact, I'm different. I can't let things go as easily as you can. In fact, I've let some things go that most people would die over! I held it together when my dad left! I held it together when I saw Freddie slow-dancing with Carly! I held it together all the times when I saw Freddie get rejected. I've held it together way more times than you."

I turn red but keep calm.

"Sam, you need to calm down, you're overreacting," I say patiently, and as not mean sounding as I possibly can.

Sam flushes before stomping out into the hallway.

"No Sam! Don't go into-" Cat starts. 

The door slams.

"-and she went into my room!"

Cat sighs, and pulls out a huge lollypop out from behind her back and starts licking it while everybody stares.

We're all sprawled out all over Cat's apartment when we suddenly hear the wind.

I sit up and face Beck. "You don't think...?" I ask in a hushed voice.

Beck jumps up and runs over to Cat's bedroom, and shoves in open with Cat and I right on his heels.

We frantically search the room, and then we see the curtain blowing in the warm night air.

"She didn't...." Beck says in a low voice.

"Oh my god," I say shocked.

"Oh no!" Cat whimpers. 

Beck slowly turns to me.

My mouth drops open.

"I think she ran away and left through the window." Cat says nodding her head quickly.

I swivel my head to look at.

"Oh gee, you think?" I ask sarcastically.

"I'm sorry!" Cat apologizes.

"So," I say awkwardly.

"So," Beck says uncomfortably.

"Why are we all saying 'so'?" Cat asks innocently.

"Because silence it awkward." I yawn.

Then, I grab Cat's wrist and run out the door.

"Ha! You have to break the news to Freddie." I smirk as Cat and I exit.

Beck's POV

I stand there with my mouth agape as my girlfriend and Cat run out.

"Oh geez." I mutter to myself knowing that Freddie won't take the news well.

I pull out my PearPhone and text Freddie and Carly to meet me at the Skybucks.

At Skybucks

Carly's POV

I felt so bad that Sam left, partly because I know it is my fault. I just want my best friend in the whole world back.

Freddie's POV

As I walk into Skybucks, I can't help but think that this mess is partly my fault. I'm the one who made her left.

I don't care what it takes. I just want the love of my life back.

Yay! I stayed up working on this so ENJOY IT!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Julia ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
153K 17.1K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...