Enemies | [ KRIIZY ] โœ”๏ธ

By Lashton_Lames

Completed// ๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ. ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update โœจ๐ŸŒ™
Stepbrothers

Chapter 22

2.3K 85 67
By Lashton_Lames

((John's POV))

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY THINGS!!!" I watched as a bag was thrown across the room to only be caught by Smii7y. I looked over and seen Scotty and Mason sitting down on a bean bag eating chips while staring at the two fight. "Really?" I whispered and he only shrugged.

"Oh stop whining, I sat it on Scott's bed." Fitz stated calmly, waving the male off.

"YES YOU DID, GIVE IT BACK ASSHOLE. I SEEN YOU TAKE IT!!" I sighed before stepping in to stop the two, they are the biggest headache one man could not handle. "John what are you even doing here??" Smii7y shouted.

"I came to apolo-"

"YOU DIDN'T SEE SHIT!!" Fitz interrupted.

Smii7y looked back at the male in anger and pointed a finger at him. "I KNOW WHEN I WOULD HAVE SEEN SHIT BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?"

"Okay okay, what happened?" I asked making Fitz look at me with a sense of boredom in his eyes. "He's mad because he thinks I took his pho-"

"NO, I KNOW YOU TOOK IT, WHO ELSE WOULD IF WE'RE THE ONLY ONES HERE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!?!" I nodded and Fitz shook his head at Smii7y.

"As I was saying, he thinks I took it but I think he just lost it." I nodded at his statement as well.

"are you sure you didn't lose it." Smii7y frowned and nodded with a sincere look. It's as if he knew he was right and I believed him, now Fitz.

"Fitz, are you sure you didn't see him with them?" He rolled his eyes and nodded as well. I know who to believe in this situation. "Give him back his phone."

"HA, TWO AGAINST ONE!!" Smii7y shouted and held his hand out for Fitz to give him his phone. Fitz sighed before rolling his eyes.

"FINE. HERE YOU GO!" I smiled when Fitz gave back the phone. I patted their shoulders.

"Now was that so hard." I said with a sigh.  Somebody knocked on the door and I went to see who it was. "Tyler?"  Head popped from behind his shoulder. "Mini? What are you two doing here?"

"Hmph." Fitz went back to his station with a focused Smii7y on his phone as Mini and Tyler walked inside the room before shutting the door. "Peace and harmo-"

A charger flew across the room and hit the back of Fitz's head. "FITZ WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Fitz started laughing loudly and even fell out his chair while doing it. "What'd he do?" I asked.

"HE MADE ME A TINDER USING MY PICTURE AND EVERYTHING AND SWIPED RIGHT ON GUYS ONLY!!!" I facepalmed and sighed loudly.

"Were they hot?" Mini asked and I sighed once again. "Mini and Tyler go sit on the bed." I pointed.

"Fitz that's dangerous you can get him kidnapped or killed doing things like that." Fitz only shrugged.

"Due to the bio people are only going to think it's a joke and I put an ugly picture." Smii7y looked at the picture and bio in astonishment.

"Smii7y, 33, looking for some hot daddies to deep throat and have some fun. I'm into bdsm and I enjoy being cuffed... and spanked..." Fitz began laughing once again and this time Smii7y threw a box at him.

"THAT ISN'T FUNNY NOW IM GONNA BE HAVING A LOT OF DICK PICS IN MY PHONE!!" Smii7y shouted at a laughing Fitz while both Mini and Tyler sat on the bed watching the whole scene unfold in front of them.

"Hell yeah you are." Scotty smirked and offered some chips to the two and Mason. I sighed and looked the two who were having what looked like a staring contest.

"Scotty shut up and can't we just get along it was a joke." I offered but they seemed ignore the point.

"So what did the dicks look like?" Fitz asked.

"BIGGER THAN YOURS!" Smii7y shouted back and I gave up and just sat beside Mini. Scotty offered me some chips which I gratefully took. The three of us ooo'd.

"Oh wow Smii7y didn't see that one coming, so original." Fitz slow clapped dramatically and mocked.

"Coming from the comedy king himself." Smii7y countered.

"I AM THE COMEDY KING!!"

"THE ONLY THING YOU'RE KING OF IS BEING A BITCH!!" Now they were back to shouting. We all ooo'd again and watched as the two got closer.

"My jokes and actions are unparalleled Smii7y, you're just jealous." Fitz huffed softly and Smii7y only rolled his eyes.

"THE ONLY THING IM JEALOUS OF IS THAT FACE IF WE'RE BEING HONEST HERE!"

"YEAH WELL..... oh wait really?"

"Yeah you cute."

"Yeah you cute too."

"Friends forever?"

"Friends forever."

What the fuck just happened? "What just happened?" I asked and the 4 only shrugged while Fitz and Smii7y started most likely looking through the dick pics and judging them.

"Wait, John why are you here?" Smii7y acknowledged me once again and I stood up walking over to him.

"I needed to talk to you about something in private." I whispered when I was close enough for only him to here. He backed away and shook his head.

"We have nothing to talk about John. I already told-"

"Think it over again then." I insisted. I know I shouldn't be asking for forgiveness for what I did and said but.. giving him up so clumsily like this is beyond me.

We shared a minute of eye contact before he averted his gaze and sighed. "I don't want to talk because there is nothing to talk about, John." He shot me a stern stare.

Should had expected this. "Okay then." I turned away and was met with Fitz, Mini, Scotty, Tyler, and Mason all sitting together eating the same chips from earlier and watching us. They quickly looked away and began acting like they were not just listening intently a minute ago.

"Well um actually and me and Tyler wanted to check up on but you were not in your room so.." Mini assures but I honestly didn't care, I walked out of the room. A pair of footsteps following me but I knew they weren't Smii7y's so why bother.

-

(Smii7y's POV)

"He's acting more like an idiot each day." I groaned and Toby and Fitz looked over at me. It's been 5 days since I told John that, I mean I expected him to come apologizing but no he's being stubborn and doesn't sleep in our room but instead always leaves. Yes, I would do the same thing and sneak into Fitz's but still. I'm still his friend, at least that's what I assume we are. I don't wanna restart as enemies because it wouldn't seem right after what we've practically been through together and I also still have feelings for the bleached haired idiot.

I was in Fitz's room at the moment along with Toby, the two shared a glance before shrugging. "Did you talk?" Fitz asks and Toby nods.

"Depends on what you mean by talk.." The two groaned and I chuckled nervously, scratching the nape of my neck. We talked but it ended in an argument with us both being selfish in the end, maybe we just weren't meant to be or this is a trial, I'm sure I can beat it, hell I'm gay but John isn't. He thinks he likes me but doesn't know what his sexual preference is. "Smii7y.."

"I just don't think we were meant to be.." I muttered and looked down. I suddenly heard someone scoff and I recognized it as Fitz, I lifted my head and was met with glare that made me feel small. Fitz looked so serious that it was actually scary and weird to see my best friend like this due to his happy demeanor.

"That's rich coming from you." He grumbled and I cocked a brow.

"What?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. What the fuck is wrong with him? "What's your problem?"

At that my best friend sneered and laughed dramatically before going back to his serious manner and stared into my eyes, it felt as though he could see right through me with his sharp gaze. "You are!" He snapped and Toby placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down while I stared at him in hurt and confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"I just don't think we were meant to be?" He scoffed and gritted his teeth. "You've come to me everyday asking for help on what to do with him and a little mishap happens and you're just gonna give up?! Smii7y I fell in love with a fucking spirit and I don't know when he'll leave but knowing that the person who decides is basically my brother hurts like hell because I know I can't do anything, I just have to let him go. No matter how much I love him." A tear slipped in the middle of his rambling, his words leaving me slightly shocked.

"I watch him disappear thinking that it was finally it and I cry, I break down almost everyday Smii7y because of you and John's bipolar ass relationship. It happen's so much now that when he disappears I don't cry.. I wait until he appears, at his usual time. Me and Toby... we-- we weren't meant to be but you and John, he's alive and you love him while he's falling for you, give him time and stop being fucking selfish. Maybe I'm just stupid enough to stay around the spirit although I'll be hurt in the end but I love him.." more followed afterwards and he held Toby's hand in his own, the older looking at him with wide eyes that glossed over. Toby finally looked down with a fond smile that held so much love that I could even feel it.

He looked back up at Fitz. "I love you too." My eyes widened at what the spirit said and Fitz copied my actions before smiling widely and throwing his arms in the air cheerfully. "You do?! He said it Smii7y, he said it back!!" I laughed at how he suddenly became happy just from four words.

They're so cute and I'm sure me and John might not ever be like that but I'm gonna give up, for Fitz. I have no idea what it feels like to watch your lover leave you, you start to think that they'd never come back. It happens so frequently that you soon become numb to the pain and just let it happen although on the inside you're a storm. "You're right Fitz." I said and smiled, wiping a tear I didn't even know had fallen.

"I know I am." He kissed the spirits cheeks making my heart swell for the two. "So get the hell out of my room and go talk to him dumbass." I obeyed and stood up from my spot on his beanbag. Looking for him wouldn't be easy because I don't even know where he goes at night time.

"Toby~" I knew he wouldn't wanna try and help me but it's worth the ask. "No." He said sternly with a grimace and I groaned.

"Why not? You know I won't be able to find him, it'll take too long and you can find out where he is way quicker." I whined but he only shook his head and hugged Fitz pinto a back hug.

"You'll never get anything done in life if you keep cheating." Toby said and I rolled my eyes. He acts just like a wise old man but it comes to his priorities he becomes lazy and goes to sleep. "Fine." I said and stood up.

"Bye bye~ remember what I said though Smii7y. I was serious." Fitz pointed and relaxed into the spirit more. It used to be so cute now it hurts to see them like this knowing once me and John get together we'll ruin a beautiful relationship.

"Toby me and John can separate, I can find someone else so that the two of you can be happy." I spoke hesitantly. I was willing to do if it meant the two would be happy, they deserve it more than me. All I feel I've been is selfish.

Toby cocked a brow before chuckling along with Fitz. "When John does find someone else as the love of his life I won't no who it is because I'll be gone. He could end up with a girl or boy who uses him, Id rather Rest In Peace knowing he is in good hands." Toby smiled, I held my head low and sighed.

"Now quit worrying about my relationship and go fix yours." I looked up at the two, feeling the urge to cry kick in. I sighed and saluted. "Yes sir."

I walked out of the room and headed towards my room just to check if he was there. It's still early and he doesn't have classes til later so he'd have to come back sooner or later. With that in mind I walked in the room, just as expected, John wasn't here. Maybe he'd be with Mini or Tyler, I think I have one of their numbers in my phone. I took out the device and scanned through my many contacts, either one of the boys numbers not being in there.

Maybe I put it as unsaved, I checked my unsaved and found a number that has recently been used.

-

Smii7y🍪: is this Mini or Tyler?

I sent it and lied back on my bed waiting for a reply but got nothing. After a few minutes I was about to give up until my phone dinged.

Unknown: wow I save your # but you don't save mine I'm hurt Smii7y, it me mini 😔💔

Smii7y🍪: I'm sorry 🗿and thank God is John with you?

Mini❤️: Who lmao?

Smii7y🍪: stop playing you know who I'm talking about 😭

Mini❤️: I know

Smii7y🍪: Bitvh just tell me if he's with you or not

Mini❤️: RuDE

Mini❤️ Added Kryass😉🌈 to the conversation

Mini❤️: he isn't with me but here's his number

Kryass😉🌈: What is this? Why am I here?

Smii7y🍪: That's his number?? Thanks Mini

Create new contact: yes
Name: Mylove💕

Smii7y🍪: John? Are you with Mini?

Mylove💕: no and who the hell is this?

Smii7y🍪: doesn't matter, just listen to what I have to say

Mylove💕: ...?

Mylove💕: aight

Smii7y🍪: I'm sorry about earlier, I said I'd wait for you but in the end it feels like I gave up on you and that wasn't my intention. I realized I was being selfish and that seems like something I tend to be a lot of but it's because Iloveyou so much. So, I'll suck it up and stop being a damb asshole and still wait for you.

Smii7y🍪: I won't leave your side and if you wanna touch me I'll let you. Just you being by my side is enough, okay?

Mylove💕: thats nice... so okay cool but who is this?

Smii7y🍪: biTCh

Smii7y🍪: this ain't about that

My love💕: yeah but still

Smii7y🍪: Don't worry about it, I'm embarrassed for some reason 🤧

Mylove💕: I know lmao and you didn't have to apologize. I realized I was playing with someone else's emotions. So honest I was being selfish as well.

Smii7y🍪: we seem to argue and apologize a lot like a married couple and we aren't even married yet 😂

Mylove💕: yet?

Smii7y🍪: I mean, it slipped

Mylove💕: no no I like it, it's cute

Smii7y🍪: stahp

Mylove💕: we do seem to argue a lot

Smii7y🍪: yeah but Iloveyou and I'll never let you leave me, I'll become crazy John

Mylove💕: why no spaces between I love you?

Smii7y: because there's no space for me to love anyone else, only you~

Mylove💕: cheesy

Mini❤️: *cries and eats popcorn* stop, stop it, it's too much *throws popcorn at y'all* 😭

Mylove💕: ew why are you still here? 🤢

Smii7y: I forgot you were here Mini

Mylove💕: how do y'all know each other?

Smii7y🍪: he helped me defeat the wicked witch

Mini❤️: yep ☀️

Smii7y🍪: Fitz told me about how you guys set off the car alarms to cause a distraction

Smii7y🍪: when they find out y'all gone get kicked out

Smii7y🍪: that was kinda a sequence haha but thank you, couldn't have done it without you two

Mini❤️: anything for you darling and you sound like Dora lmao

Mylove💕: fuck off

Mini❤️: you first asshole

Mylove💕: suck my dick

Mini❤️: :0

Mylove💕: what is that

Smii7y🍪: ?

Mini❤️: I'm waiting :0

Mylove💕: why are we friends

Smii7y🍪: no he's mine! :O

Mylove💕: I'm leaving

Smii7y🍪: so... are you coming back?

Mylove💕: yes of course

Mini❤️: finally he can get the hell out og my room

Mini❤️: my***

Smii7y🍪: I thought you said he wasn't with you and John you said it too

Mini❤️: gotta go John accidentally burned the stove bye Smit

Mylove💕: biTCh

Mylove💕: I'm sorry I lied

Mylove💕: wait this is Smii7y?? 🤭

Smii7y🍪: you better be in this room in the next 5 minutes or I'm changing this got damn lock

Smii7y didn't get a reply so he sighed and threw the device to the side. The younger suddenly heard loud footsteps making his attention turn towards the door and the sign of the card beeping because it wouldn't work was heard. Finally it worked and the owner pushed through.

John was breathing heavily and his hair seemed to be a mess along with his clothes. "I'm here."

-

((Shout out to Cameron Phillip 😔✊🏽))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.3K 93
Ok so this is an xreader fanfic of Kryozgaming cuz lets face it we need some more of John.. Know your probably asking yourself why does the title sa...
96.2K 1.7K 20
[completed] in which McCreamy's little sister has a little thing for Zuckles. This book is awful you have been warned cover by @M_F_Tassotto
79.9K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...
64.9K 1.8K 43
๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ...