The Kings II

Av subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully Mer

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

12

9.9K 402 154
Av subversivej

Fred

I leaned against the desk, my pointer finger on my temple.

I wasn't sure if I'd ever been so pissed off.

"Alrighty, I've got a room for you," the lady said, "one bed or two?"

I looked down at Alexis. I didn't want to jump and just say one.

"One's fine," Alexis said, nodding.

"Okay," the lady said, sliding our key to us, "enjoy your stay."

"Thank you," Alexis said.

I stormed out of the motel lobby and we found our room. Alexis opened the door and I just looked inside, my jaw taut.

I threw my bag on the bed and Alexis just looked at me, making me sit down.

"You have no reason to be mad," she said.

"Yes, I do," I said, looking up at her, "this weekend was supposed to be perfect. It wasn't supposed to be us staying in a dumpy motel on the edge of town that charges by the hour."

She just bit down on her lip, her hands in her back pockets. "Well look on the bright side, we have a view."

She opened the curtains and smiled, making me shake my head.

"Talk to me, baby," she said, sitting down on my lap.

"You were supposed to be at the spa right now," I said, "getting pampered, and I was supposed to be filling the room with fucking rose petals."

She rubbed my back, her chin on top of my head.

"It was just supposed to be better," I said, "that's all."

"Hey, look at me," she said, pulling my face up to hers, "Fred, I don't care if we're staying on the side of the street or in the Ritz. I'm with you, we're together, that's what matters, right?"

I just looked up at her, nodding subtly.

She pressed a kiss to the corner of my mouth, my cheek, wherever she could reach. "It's going to be perfect. We're going to make it perfect."

She smiled. "That's right, isn't it?"

I wrapped my arms around her and placed her on the bed, making her cock her head over when I nestled my face in her neck.

"That tickles," she said, giggling.

I smiled against her neck, pulling her on top of me. She sat on my abdomen and I just rubbed her thigh.

"You can make something out of nothing, can't you?" I asked, making her nod down at me.

I pulled her lips down to mine and she rested her forehead against mine.

"Now lets make this the best weekend ever," she said, smiling.

~*~

Jo

"Where's my boy?" Mom asked from the hallway, making me lean my head back against the hospital bed.

She ran into the room. "Oh, gosh."

"Mom, it's fine-"

"Your shoulder is out of the socket," she said, covering her mouth.

I looked down at it. "I wouldn't have known if you wouldn't have told me."

"You're using an attitude in between breaths," she said, "where on earth is the doctor?"

Dad just walked in the room. "Hey, bud."

I just looked up at him and he looked down at my shoulder. "Tell me how it happened."

I squeezed my eyes shut. The pain was insane.

"Jo, I'm not arguing with you, tell me how it h-"

"I fell," I snapped, "where the hell is the goddamn doctor?"

"Watch your language," Mom muttered, making Dad look back at her.

I leaned my head back and tried so hard to not let a tear shed, but it wasn't working well.

"I'm going to find the doctor," Mom said, making Dad sit down on the bed.

He looked over at me. "You didn't just fall."

"Drop it," I said, straining to even get words out because of the pain.

"I'm not dropping it," he said.

I looked over at the door and the doctor walked in, making Dad stand up.

"You think you can handle me popping it back in place?"

Dad just nodded. "He can."

"It's going to h-"

"It can't hurt worse than this," I said, "please, just do it."

He looked at Dad and Dad nodded, raking his hands through his hair.

I was sweating. My chest was glistening because I was sweating so much.

"This is going to hurt, alright?" The Doctor said, nodding.

I nodded. "Please just do it."

Dad just looked at me, his hand on his chin.

I gathered my breaths, making the doctor feel around my shoulder.

I squeezed my eyes shut, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I've never seen him cry because of pain before, hurry up and get it done," Dad snapped.

I leaned my head back and nodded over at the doctor.

"I'll count to three," he said.

I nodded, my breaths uneven and forced.

"One," the doctor said, his eyes closing.

"I'd feel better if your eyes were open," Dad said.

"Two," the doctor said, undermining what Dad said.

He looked at me, nodding. "Three."

And I'm sure my scream could've been heard from a mile away.

~*~

Fred

I threw the last slice of pizza in the box. "I can't eat it."

"Yes you can," Alexis said.

"I really can't," I said, pulling my shirt up.

She giggled and folded her legs under her. "Look at mine."

She pulled her shirt up and I just chuckled, resting on my elbow. I rubbed her thigh and she smiled.

"I told you we'd make it amazing," she said.

"Yes, ordering pizza really set the mood," I said.

She giggled.

"You know, you're supposed to be at a candlelit dinner currently," I said.

She smiled, leaning over to kiss me. "This one worked just as well."

I smiled and placed my hand on her hip, looking up at her after she pulled away.

"I need a shower, I feel greasy," she said, making me chuckle and nod.

"I'll go run your water," I said, getting out of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower water.

"Warm, yeah?" I asked, peeking my head out.

She covered her bare chest and I just covered my eyes, making her giggle. "Yeah, warm."

I stepped inside the bathroom again, gulping as I leaned against the counter.

I felt the water again and it was the perfect temperature for her.

"Hey, throw me a towel."

I threw her a towel and she walked into the bathroom, the towel swallowing her whole, pretty much.

"I don't know who these towels are made for," she said, "giants, I guess."

I smiled and she cleared her throat, nodding towards the door.

"Right," I said, "uh, I'll be out here."

She smiled and I closed the door behind me.

What the hell was that?

I sat down at the desk next to the window, looking over at the red light blaring in the window.

"This is not going to work," I muttered, closing the curtains.

The red light was still pouring in the room, making me sigh and lean my head back.

As if this weekend could get worse.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed my bag, stripping out of my clothes and into some sweatpants. I sat back down at the desk and waited on Alexis.

She walked out of the bathroom. "Hey, I forgot pajamas, can I borrow a shirt?"

I dug around in my bag and threw her a button up. "That was supposed to be for dinner tonight."

She grinned and rolled her eyes, holding the shirt up to her nose. She walked back into the bathroom and right back out, making me look at her.

"It's a little big but it fits perfectly, right?" She asked, grinning as she did a spin.

"Perfect," I said, "you look way better in that than I do."

"I think so, too," she said, plopping down on the bed.

I chuckled and she smiled up at me. "Can you hand me my lotion?"

I grabbed it for her and she lathered up her legs, making me breathe in the scent of subtle strawberries.

I fell on the bed, sighing. "You going to bed?"

"Probably, I'm sleepy," she said.

"Well, if I go to bed now, I can't sleep more than seven hours."

She just smiled. "No way."

"Yes way," I said, "I've never been able to sleep for more than seven hours at a time. So I'm bound to be up at three."

She just giggled. "Maybe we'll both be up. We can order more food."

I smiled, rubbing her cheek. "Goodnight."

She smiled as I pressed a kiss to her forehead, climbing in bed beside her.

~*~

Jo

I looked down at the less than comfortable sling I was working with, my jaw taut.

I grabbed my phone from the table next to me, unlocking it.

[From: Aaron]
Malcolm's calmed down a bit. I told him to stay away from the hospital though. U good?

I didn't even respond. I didn't want to talk to anybody currently, if I was being honest.

I looked over at the door when I heard a quiet, delicate knock.

Mine and Lena's eyes locked, making my breathing speed up.

"Hi," she quietly greeted.

"Hi," I greeted.

She stood at the door, her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"Come in, please," I said, nodding towards the bed.

She slowly walked over to me, sitting down gently.

"Your arm, it's all better," I said, smiling.

She nodded. "Yeah, I got my sling off yesterday."

I nodded, looking down at mine.

"What happened, Jo?" She quietly asked.

"I fell," I said, "guess I'm the clumsy one now."

She cracked a small smile. "I-I've been here since I found out you were here."

I just looked at her. "Why?"

She shook her head. "I thought you could use the moral support."

I smiled, looking down. "You weren't wrong. Did you hear my blood-curdling scream?"

"Yeah, I did," she said, nodding, "solid ten."

I chuckled, leaning my head back against the bed.

"How long?" She said.

"Well, it needs ample time to heal, so doc said two weeks max."

She nodded. "That's good."

I nodded up at her.

"Well, I, uh, guess it's my turn to carry your books around," she said, smiling.

I just chuckled.

"You know, since I'm your girlfriend and all," she meekly admitted, making me look up at her.

"Y-you're serious?" I asked, making her smile and nod.

"I knew what I wanted to say," she said, "I was just nervous."

I just nodded. "Yeah, me too."

I hadn't smiled this wide in ages.

She smiled. "I haven't ever seen you smile so wide."

I just chuckled, rubbing my eyes with my free hand. "I really wanted you to say yes."

She smiled. "Well, I did, so."

I laughed, grabbing her hand. "So can I kiss you, or what?"

She just looked down at me, nodding very subtly.

I leaned forward and grasped her face with my free hand, pulling her lips to mine.

I'd always been told that when you know, you know. You know what someone's purpose is.

And I think I knew this time.

~*~

Alexis

I felt around for Fred in the bed, but I didn't feel any sign of him.

I looked over at the clock next to me, rubbing my eyes.

3:21 A.M.

I sat upright, seeing Fred sitting in the chair, but it still scared me.

He looked at me, and I could see a small smile on his face in the darkness.

"You weren't lying," I said, my voice sleepy and quiet.

He shook his head. "Did I wake you?"

"The lack of you did," I said, "I wanted to cuddle."

He chuckled.

"Come get back in bed," I said, raking my fingers through my hair.

He stood up and climbed in bed, sitting upright against the headboard.

"That red light really sets the mood," I said, making him chuckle.

"Yeah, that's part of the reason I couldn't sleep."

He grabbed my hand and I climbed over into his lap.

"I'm hungry," I said, pouting my bottom lip out.

He looked up at me. "Me too, a little bit."

I pressed a kiss to his lips, making him place his hands on my sides under my shirt.

I wrapped an arm around his neck and he pulled me closer to him, pulling his lips away from mine.

He cleared his throat and I looked down at him.

Don't be impulsive.

It's 3 A.M., you're not thinking right.

I grabbed his wrist and placed it on my thigh, making him look up at me.

"What are you doing?" He softly asked.

"Something I'll probably beat myself up over tomorrow," I said.

"Then you probably shouldn't do it," he said, pulling his hand away from my leg.

"Fred, I want it," I adamantly stated.

"I promised everyone nothing would happen," he said.

"Fred, we're in a motel, hours away from them," I said, my lips against his neck, "no one has to know."

"I can't go too far, Alexis," he said, shaking his head, "I can't."

"I'm not asking you to," I whispered.

I felt his hand brush against the inside of my thigh and I closed my eyes, letting out a breath.

"Please," I said, looking him in the eyes.

I could tell Fred was hurting. Genuinely hurting, deep down.

I felt his knuckle brush against my underwear and my head fell back at just the simplest, most tiny move he could make.

"You're sure?" He asked, "because I'm not going to be able to stop."

"I don't want you to," I said, "please."

He pushed my underwear to the side and I let out a whimper when I felt his thumb rub circles on my bundle of nerves, his eyes fixated on my every move.

"F-Fred," I said, my hand against the headboard.

I felt his free hand sneak up my shirt and unclip my bra, making me rip it off and throw it across the room.

He leaned forward and pressed kisses to my chest, his fingers still working my bundle of nerves relentlessly.

He ripped open my, well, his, shirt and he trailed kisses up my chest, to my neck. He parted my folds with his fingers and his eyes were locked on mine the entire time, making him slip a finger inside of me.

"Fred," I moaned, dropping my head, "fuck."

He moved his fingers in and out of me slowly at first but picked up his speed soon enough.

He never pulled his eyes away from my face, and I knew I was definitely putting on a show for him.

I hadn't experienced this kind of pleasure ever. I wasn't sure if it was actually what exactly was happening, or just the satisfaction of finally going this far with Fred.

Probably both.

His fingers pumping in and out of me and his constant stroking of my button eventually sent me into a dizzying orgasm, making me wrap an arm around his neck and nestle my face in his neck.

"I want to see your face," he said, "look at me."

I pulled my face away from his neck and bit down on my lip to suppress the moans I wanted to let out.

"I don't care how thin the walls are," he said, "let it out."

He curled his fingers inside of me and I felt yet another release building up in my stomach, and just a brush of his knuckle against my bud sent me over the edge yet again.

"Fred!" I yelled, my hand wrapping around his wrist, "baby."

The amount of intimacy present was terrifyingly abundant- I'd never felt that with anyone, ever.

I looked down at him, my breathing heavy and uneven.

He raked his hand through my hair, his eyes boring into my own.

I reached down and placed my hand on his groin, making him shake his head. "That was about you."

"I want to repay you," I said.

"Later," he said, "we can worry about that later."

I just looked at him, nodding subtly. "Okay."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, his face against my collarbone.

I just rubbed the back of his neck, biting down on my lip.

You really love this man so much.

~*~

......

ok

well

i wasn't lying when I said a ton happened

UM???????

so. LENA SAID YES AND LENA AND JO KISSED 🥺🥺🥺

AND ALEXIS AND FRED

OM

that scene literally HAD to be absolutely perfect I wasn't leaving it anything short of perfect

I'm rly proud of it lowkey

omg it was intimate and steamy af and lsoendjekdkekdkejdksks

one of my fav scenes EVER i cannot lie

welp I really hope u guys enjoyed!!!

also... I'm going to be taking a bit of a break. I'm going on a vacation soon, and I want it to be a really good and stress free vacation!! ♥️♥️ and plus.. the next chapter needs some time between that one and this one.. you'll see why.

I hope you guys are ok with this, I promise I'll be up and running again after I've taken my much needed break :)

I love you guys so much! hope you really enjoyed this 😩

xo

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.5M 39.8K 52
in which the middle aged businessman has revealed his feelings for the homewrecker, and they're living happily together cover•@Angelcxies
9.3M 227K 36
One Friday night, Maizie decides to do the unbelievable and hops into bed with a mysterious, sexy stranger. Only thinking it was a one night stand, t...
44.2K 1.3K 32
Just as the title says, you are a lone robot who awakens inside a mysterious facility with no memories whatsoever. Oblivious to the world around you...
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...