Shadow

By XharoldsbabeX

Red-eyed vampires have taken over the world and have captured all humans. Or so they thought. Ellie and her s... More

Prolouge
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Vacation Styles
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ch. 19 *The Search is On*
Ch 20 *Reading Letters and Lips*
Ch. 21 *Nothing for Me, Something for Her*
Ch. 22 *Three Days*
Ch. 24 *Too Soon*
Ch. 25 *Fights, Friends, Foes*
Ch.26 *Unplanned Escapes*
Ch. 27 *Point Down*
Ch. 28 *Alone*
**
Ch. 29 *Into the Woods*
Ch. 30 *Brothers*
Ch. 31 *Jealousy Comes From Love*
**
Ch.32 *Good Terms*
**
Ch.33 *Black and White*
Ch.34 *No Love, No Life*
Ch. 35 *Sacrafice*
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Very Important
Thirty Eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
To be continued...

Ch.23 *Begging for Forgivness*

3.2K 177 32
By XharoldsbabeX

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

The writing in this story is repetive and horrible i'll fix it later sorry!

"Can't I get showered and changed first?" I ask as Zayn pushes open a large door leading into a garage of different vehicles set along each other. The ceiling is unbelievably high and chills run down my spine as I recognize the huge semi I was taken in to here was sitting at the end of the room. Zayn ignores my questions and continues his path down to a black Mercedes parked next to another expensive car.

"Please?" I add onto my question, hoping that he will change his mind and let me clean myself up before taking me to Harry. I'm not exactly sure where we are going, but after begging Zayn to tell me where he was taking me numerous amount of times, all he said was, "To Master."

All I really want to do right now is run away from Zayn, but I know that will get me no where. I haven't seen Harry since last time I spoke to him and told him to get out of my room. Deep down I kind of want to see him and I don't know why. I almost feel bad for being so harsh to him, but then there is also that side of me that hates him so much because he kept Esmay being dead from me.

I slip into the expensive car after Zayn opened the front door for me. I was surprised he allowed me to sit in the front seat with him. I was expecting him to have me get into the back of the car. The car peeled out of the garage once the large doors slowly guided open. We rod in complete silence as Zayn turned a corner and returned on a road back to the leaving gates of Shadow. I stared out the window and tried to ease the awkward tension in the car. I didn't like how quiet and mean Zayn always seemed to be. Maybe one day he'll surprise me like Niall did though. I didn't expect to actually see a good side of Niall and actually kind of be friends with him, but it happened, so maybe it'll happen with Zayn too.

"So." I let out a cough to gain his attention. I glance over to him and catch his nostrils gain volume as he takes in a deep breath. "How long have you been a Vampo for Master?"

I watch as his grip tightens on the steering wheel and he looks over to me before giving me a small glare as if my question was a forbidden one. I slowly nod my head before looking back out the tinted window, "Okay, you don't have to tell me."

My fingers find my lap and I fiddle with my small fingers. My eyes capture my worn clothing from today's work and I hope we aren't going anywhere too special because I look like a mess. My bun has a completed messy look to it while my white shirt has stains from the dirty dishes Luke and I were cleaning earlier. My jeans were clung to my legs tightly and I was happy that it was cool in the car because otherwise I would be sweating under the cloth. I don't know why I care what I look like anyways. I try to refrain from my small problem and look back over to Zayn even though I know I shouldn't talk to him.

"How much longer til we are there?" I ask in hopes he'll actually talk to me. I'm surprised when he actually opens his mouth to speak.

"Few minutes." He lightly mumbles.

"And where exactly will that be?" I try again with my question, though I know I'll be rejected again. I let out a small huff when Zayn ignores me once again. I relax back into my chair and continue to fiddle with my naked fingers.

We pull up to this large building that doesn't have much height to it, but the length is extreme. The brick walls give it an old look, but I can tell that it's suppose to have an old look to it. The vines coating the walls and the open windows make it enjoyable to look at, but I quickly loose sight when Zayn's body pops up and blocks my view. I can't believe I didn't even hear him get out of the car. He quickly opens up my door before helping me out. It slams shut behind me and I notice a full parking lot on the side of the building. When I see vampires come from the front doors of the building with what looks like a bag of left-overs, I growl before looking at Zayn.

"Master seriously is taking me to dinner, again. And in this?" My voice raises as I look down at my outfit. I'm even more upset that Master wants me to come here with him after I already told him I didn't want to talk to him.

"Orders are orders. Come." Zayn bluntly says before waving his hand towards the front doors. I  stomp my feet towards the doors with crossed-arms to show my anger. The door swings open from my force and loud chattering fills my ears. The hostess notices me walk in and his dark eyes widen as he takes in my appearance. He studies my face for a second before showing a nasty grin on his face. The large amount of people waiting to be seated soon become quiet as they all notice me and I feel all there burning red eyes on me. I turn around and realize Zayn hasn't stepped in the restaurant yet and I realize they are probably all wondering why a human is here all by themselves. That or they want to attack me. I become extremely nervous when I see hungry looks upon all their faces and I jump back when I see a man jump from his chair and almost approach me.

"She's with me."

I'm almost relived when I hear Harry's familiar voice. My neck turns in the direction his voice came form and sure enough he is standing under an artery that leads to another part of the restaurant. His dark suit is nicely suited to his body as if it was sewn on him and his hair looks gelled by professionals. I looked down at my attire and back up to Harry before giving him a scowl. He notices my mean face and shoots my a warning glare before nodding at the hostess and gesturing to me to make my way over to his side. His hand grasps onto mine and he brings it to his mouth before planting a small kiss. I try to keep an emotionless face even though his touch sends chills down my spine. Even though I am very angry at him, I can't help the small feelings I have for him show.

He turns his body, still with my hand in his before pulling me with him towards tables set up where people are gathered. I can't help, but be confused when I don't see any party of people with food on their tables. They all only have fancy wine glasses with dark liquid inside. At first, I think that it's wine, but when I see how thick the liquid drips into one of the consumers mouth, I notice that it's blood. Obviously.

"We would like the 72 hour." My attention is gathered to a group of vampires taking to one of the waitress'. I keep my eyes on them as Harry still pulls me down to another hallway.

"Are you sure you don't want to try the fresh. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it." The worker persuades them, but before I could hear the vampires answer, Harry pulls me into a back room where the lighting is dimmer. I notice it's more quiet back here and there is less people. Harry leads me to a small booth in a back corner and just as we sit down on opposite sides, a petite woman runs to our table.

"What would you like to order?" She asks almost nervously and I can tell she is intimidated by Harry by the way she is avoiding eye contact with him. She looks surprised when she makes eye contact with me and even though the lighting is dim, I can tell she can see that my eyes don't match everyone else's.

"Oh, will you be ordering actual food this meal?"

"I already ate." I spit while looking at Harry. I know that he is just trying to be nice and make up for what he did.

"We'll just take two glasses of wine." Harry states.

"No, blood for you, Sir?" She questions and Harry shakes his head no. She doesn't second question him and before I know it she's gone out of our sight. I keep my eye direction pointed at my hands, playing with napkin nicely folded on the table. Harry lets out a forced cough, but I don't look up from my sweating hands.

"Thank you for coming." His voice is low and I ignore how nice he sounds. A few moments occur of us being silent and I can hear his breathing grow heavy.

"Please talk to me." His voice almost turns to a beg and I can't help, but feel bad for ignoring him. His large hand captures mine and he begins to smoothly rub my fingers. I enjoy his touch and I almost feel myself closing my eyes, but I quickly shake the feelings out of my head before tearing my hand away from his.

"I'm sorry." He breaths. I find it unbelievable that he is trying so hard to apologize and get me to forgive him. I'm even more surprised that he hasn't risen his voice at all. By the way I've been acting, I was sure he was going to get upset.

"You didn't even let me shower or change." I huff still keeping my eyes away from his. I hear Harry let out a small laugh and I have to refrain myself from giving in and looking at his addictive smile.

"You don't need to shower and I brought you a dress, if you'd like to change into it. Your choice. Either way you look nice." I can't help, but let a blush creep into my cheeks, but also I feel my blood boil from his attitude towards everything. I feel like he is showing me so much pity for my sister dying and I feel like he is trying to hard to receive my forgiveness.

"Do you really think I can just forgive you like that? You're the whole reason my sister is dead. You're the one that made Liam turn against us!" I exclaim before finally looking into his eyes. I sense a bit of hurt and I fall back into my seat almost saddened that I made him feel this way. Ugh, why am i the one feeling bad? He should feel worse then he probably does. This is all his fault.

"Look, Ellie. I'm sorry, okay!" His voice raises, but it isn't frightening like it usually is. I can tell he is just frustrated by me, but I don't care because I'm frustrated with him too.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I sent Liam's girlfriend to the Drainers. He pissed me off. You don't understand. I needed you to be mine, only mine." He lets out a loud breath before running a hand through his slick hair.

"Why?" I breath before grabbing his trembling hand. He seems so vulnerable right now, like he knows Liam could've easily taken me away from him. "Why do I need to be only yours, but everyone else can be shared?" I add onto my question. I need him to answer this. I don't know what makes me so special to him.

"I don't know. I like you. You are different. " He looks up to me and my heart flutters when our eyes look deeply into one anothers. I can't help, but feel the swarming sensation in my stomach. I don't know why him telling me that he likes me, makes me glad in some sort of way. I have these crazy mixed feelings for him and honestly I just want to feel one way towards him. I just don't know which one I want.

"I got you this." His hand leaves mine and finds the inside of his pocket. When his hand comes back up onto the table again, I notice him holding a silver ring. I raise my eyebrows when I see the small diamonds spread around the band and when he moves it towards me, I look up to him surprised.

"Why did you buy me this?" I ask almost with disgust in my voice. I can't help, but admire the ring, but I'm also upset that he bought me it because I know he is just seeking for my forgiveness.

"You said you never had one." He grabs my hand and before I could stop him, he slides the cold silver down my middle finger.

"I can't take this." I shake my head and move to take it off, but his hand stops mine before I could.

"Stop. I want you to have it. Don't try and think I bought it as an apology. I bought it even before I found Esmay." He forces my hands away from each other and I look down at the ring and hold back a smile. Knowing that he bought this along time ago, makes my cheeks warm. I give into his present even though I know I shouldn't.

"Thank you." I murmur and when I look up, I notice Harry smiling down at me.

"Are you still extremely mad at me?" I can see the hopelessness in his eyes and I can't help, but let an eye roll come to play. Luckily, he doesn't get mad at my gesture and instead lets out a small chuckle.

"I'm not extremely mad at you." I copy his accent with a horrible attempt and it causes a giggle to fall from both our mouths. "But, you do have a lot of making up to do for it."

"I'll do anything." He shows a small smirk and I narrow my eyes playfully at him.

"You can start by giving me that dress."

Wow long wait for an update I know! I apologize! Well, I didn't update in so long because I went on vacation to California for the One Direction concert. hahahaahhahaha yeah I'm sure yall think I had the best time and it was a blast, but you thought wrong. It was probably the worse day of my life.. I'm actually writing a short story about what went down, it was horrible :/ I hope that they have another tour next year so that I can redeem this horrid's year! Anyways what did you think of the story? How do you feel about Ellie's crazy mixed emotions towards Harry? What did yall think of the ring? What do you think Ellie and Harry are going to do next? Comment and don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
38.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
267K 40.3K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
298K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."