A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

By BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... More

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers
Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival
Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 20: The sad Truth
Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2

109 6 3
By BlazetheReshiram

Previously:

A loud rumbling it's her disrupting party once more and if everyone in the building quiet it down to see what was happening; Volt comes bursting through the hotel bar in his Dragon form crashing the party.

"Volt?! What is he doing here?!!" Mokuba asked hiding behind Blaze and Seto.

"Volt is here to settle things with me, things that are about to get ugly." Blaze replied calmly glaring in Volt's Crimson Red eyes with pure anger and hatred knowing that this is where trouble starts in the battle between Dragons begins.

3rd POV:

Taking a couple of steps into the hotel causing the guests closest to him as well as Mai and Téa to run away in fear, Volt changes into his human form and makes his way towards Blaze. However he stopped in his tracks when Seto, Yugi, Joey and Tristan run in between him and Blaze with their arms outstretched.

"That is far enough!" Tristan was the first to say.

"We will not allow you to take one step closer." Yugi then says next.

"Stay away from my girlfriend Volt, or else." Seto says with a glare.

Meanwhile behind them Blaze stands there with the same look she had been giving Volt since he got here, and Mokuba with the same glare trying to keep his fear from showing through as he hides behind Blaze, said Dragon woman's arm extended out behind her for him in a protective and comforting manner.

"Hmhmhmhmm HAHAHA! I remember the four of you, especially you." Volt laughs reminiscing of the time he met Seto, Yugi and the other two, pointing to Seto in particular.

"Yeah we rememba too, not dat we want to howeva..." Joey said shooting daggers at the Evil Dragon.

" I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to remember someone who attacked me the way I did either." Volt says, Red electricity beginning to crackle in a taunting way.

"Then why release your electricity? Are you really going to attack us again?" Tristan asked him trying to keep a straight face.

"If he does try anyding, I'll take him on! I'm not afraid to fight em!" Joey declared, getting into a fighting stance about ready to step forward in case Volt were to try and do anything.

Volt's expression then turned semi-passive as the electricity that had formed around him vanishes in small sparks of Red.

" I have no quarrel with any of you humans. Aside from that however, you would not be able to take me in a fight no matter how confident you feel." Volt tells Joey, A mocking smile already reappearing on the Black Dragon male's face.

"What?! What do ya mean by dat?!" Joey asked not considering the fact that Volt can and will use his electric powers when fighting.

"Joey! Don't you remember about his power of electricity? He wouldn't not use it against you, even if you are a human!" Yugi shouted to his friend and Joey facepalmed now feeling embarrassed with himself.

"At least one of you is smart enough not to challenge me..." Volt trailed off and points his glance back towards Seto once again causing the C.E.O to grit his teeth in anger of being reminded of what happened before Blaze had awoken from her Light stone form.

"Wait there are others who tried to fight you?!?" Yugi questioned Volt shocked that anyone would dare try to fight the evil Red eyed Jet Black Dragon.

"Not others, just a single human foolish enough to have thought he could fight against me to protect himself and the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal all by his lonesome. Only to have been protected by that White furred, Blue eyed wretch." Volt says glancing up at Blaze with a displeased expression.

"Kaiba?! You really tried to fight him?!" Yugi called out concerned.

"What are you crazy, rich boy?!?!" Tristan yelled making Seto growl in annoyance.

" I did what I had to! To protect Blaze's Crystal which I might add is rightfully hers and Volt has no right to try and take from." Seto remarks, forcing Volt's eye to twitch in anger to which is immediately forced away.

"Even though you had managed to protect what is soon to be mine then, you still were unable to protect yourself. Which brings me to ask you this human, if he couldn't protect himself what hope do you have in a fight against me?" Volt inquiries looking Joey straight in the eye.

"Rrgh. Ya got a point dere..." Joey replies crossing his arms in defeat.

Afterwards, the Colatian King looks to Blaze about to explain the real reason why he is there, when he sees Mokuba Peeking out from behind her.

"Well look at what we have here.... do you think that Reshiram will be able to protect you forever?" Volt said and Mokuba flinches back, clutching on to Blaze's dress in fear.

Having enough of this now that her enemy had gotten Mokuba interfered in her current problem, Blaze roars out in anger and her Dragon tails light up in an intense fiery light as she had activated her Overdrive mode signaling to Volt that she has had it and is willing to fight him here and now if need be, keeping Seto, Mokuba and the others in mind knowing that she can't let harm come to them.

"Stop!" Volt Suddenly says putting a hand up catching the Dragon Princess slightly off guard.

"This place is not suitable enough for our fight. Instead meet me at the field on the outskirts of the city, there it will be spacious enough for both our Dragon forms to fight at the crack of dawn, I want to defeat you when you are at your strongest. No distractions or hindrances." Volt tells Blaze before changing into his Dragon form and releasing a roar before finally flying out of the hotel and towards an unknown location.

Still 3rd POV:

As soon as Volt leaves, The group that remained in front of Blaze the entire time disperses and walks over to her and Mokuba; Who is now standing beside her instead of behind her.

A few moments after that is when Téa and Mai come out of hiding, Walking to where the rest of their group is, Mai being the first of all of them to start asking questions.

"What in the world was that? Blaze what is going on here? Is there something that everyone else including Téa apparently knows that I don't?" Mai said still freaking out as she faces the Dragon Princess demanding answers.

Because of Mai's outburst, All the guests that were invited turned their attention towards Blaze now interested in what she has to say for herself now that the events that happened between her and Volt have come to pass and everyone is talking about what they had heard and saw.

"Mai....I don't think it would be a good idea for Blaze to..." Téa was trying to say.

"No, Téa. It's fine, everyone here especially Mai deserves to know because of what has transpired here tonight." Blaze said making Téa go silent and nod.

"Blaze..are you sure?" Mokuba asks her seeing that her eyes and now being shadowed by the guilt that she now feels.

"Yes, Mokie. I'm sure..." Blaze tells him just above a whisper and the young Kaiba nods in understanding, stepping away to go stand next to his brother to give the Dragon a little bit of space just in case.

Blaze then looks up at Mai not really paying attention to the guests that are there and sighs, frowning, knowing that she would not be able to keep her secrets for much longer.

"Mai, you are right, I am hiding something. Something huge that not everyone here is going to be able to understand but, I am not from this world, I am from a planet called Dragnalia that no longer exists as a whole but is now separated into seven Kingdoms that do exist in another dimension in a rift between space and time. The Kingdom that I come from is called Solinia, It is also called the Kingdom of Dragons since it is the Kingdom that has the power to govern all of the other Kingdoms but the one that Volt: The Dragon that kind of looks like the Red eyes Black Dragon rules over as King." Blaze says beginning her explanation and stops briefly to see if there are any questions.

"Wait, then why is this Volt guys after you? No it has something to do with a Crystal or something but..." Mai trails off as she sees Blaze summoning something into the palm of her hand.

In a flash of White and Light Blue light, comes Blaze's Crystal that she had with her all along.

"This Mai, is the reason why Volt is after me." Blaze begins again showing the Blonde girl her Crystal.

"*Gasp*It's gorgeous...!" Mai says walking closer to Blaze for a closer look at the Crystal.

"It's called the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal, it has been a part of myself and my Kingdom for billions of years." Blaze informs.

"Billions?!" Joey exclaims in surprise and the others look on astonished as well.

"Yugi..." Pharaoh calls out to Yugi to catch his attention.

'Pharaoh... you've been quiet all this time all this time, I was wondering when you were going to start talking again.' Yugi answered turning to the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle.

"Yugi, I have a feeling that everything that we have been trying to find out in the museum all that time ago will finally be answered." Pharaoh told him and Yugi looks towards him with eyes full of awe and wonder as well as excitement to finally find out about something that is so much older than that of Egypt itself, not knowing how old the Crystal, Blaze or even Blaze's Kingdom itself really is.

Resuming to what is happening outside of their silent conversation and prepare to find out more than they could even imagine learning about the mysterious Dragon Princess and all that revolves around her.

"Yes, Joey billions..." Blaze said but was cut off by Mai.

"So wait does that mean you are....royalty?!?" Mai asks not believing her own thoughts.

"Yes. I am known as Princess Reshiram Dragon, Princess Blaze Dragon if my nickname is used instead of my real name." Blaze answers.

She then tells them that she is immortal, Which explains to them how she and her Kingdom are billions of years old.

"Blaze, it's time..." Seto tells her and Blaze nods knowing what he means.

Motioning everyone to stand back, Blaze glances around the room and then changes into her Reshiram form for everyone to see.

Too shocked for words, Mai walks up to Blaze and slowly touches one of her feathered wings.

'This can't be real.... Blaze is not only a Princess of Dragons but was a Dragon herself all along? Not to mention, She looks like Kaiba's Blue eyes White Dragons.' Mai thought to herself gently running her fingers through Blaze's fur and the Dragon laughs at the reaction forcing Mai to come back to her senses.

" I told you it would be a lot to take in, and I can assure you that this is real and not a dream." Blaze said gaining her attention.

"I don't understand... why are you here? What happened that you ended up here instead of being where you come from, since it sounded like you are a long way from home." Mai said now feeling sorry for Blaze.

"That is a long story, let me explain briefly." Blaze said and begins explaining.

After the explanation, everyone but the Kaiba brothers, are all staring at her and the questions begin to flow.

Later, Blaze changes out of her Dragon form and both herself and Seto tell all the remaining guests to go home seeing how the party can no longer continue. When everyone but the Kaiba brothers, Blaze and Yugi and his friends leave, the ones remaining regroup together to discuss what is currently happening.

"So why fight over your Crystal anyhow Blaze?" Mai asks still not understanding that part.

"Well, let's just say as you should know by now, Volt is really evil and most likely has big plans for it." Tristan says glancing to Blaze for confirmation.

"To put it lightly Tristan, So let me tell you what will really happen in the fight tomorrow morning." Blaze confirms.

"So what's gonna happen to da world if Volt gets a hold of dat Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal?" Joey asks.

"She was getting to that, Wheeler. So why don't you be a good dog and sit patiently." Seto said with his eyes rolling after Joey starts grumbling and flashing glares at him every so often.

"Would you both knock it off." Blaze sternly says and Joey jumps knowing that when Blaze gets angry nothing pretty comes after and Seto only walks up behind her putting his arms around her waist with his chin resting on the top of her head. Blaze then begin to tell them what she suspected the outcome of the impending fight will be.

"Volt has put this fight together to see who will be able to win the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal. If I win the fight, I keep the Crystal and Volt will be likely put into his dormant state which is a lot like the Light stone but called the Dark stone, only his is called the Shadow stone for obvious reasons. But, if he wins..." Blaze explains then trails off with a painful expression crossing her features.

"What happens Blaze?" Yugi asks her concern now beginning to fill his dark Lilac eyes and the Whitette Dragon woman sighs, shoulders becoming tense as she doesn't want to break the horrible news to them.

"I-if Volt wins.... not only will I lose my Crystal, but...*sigh* I will be destroyed. To the point of no return." Blaze stuttered,head dropping so she is staring at the ground knowing what is to come next.

"You mean as in..." Téa began.

"H-he's gonna..?! Joey continues Téa's sentence and Blaze looks up with the saddened Light Blue eyes and nods.

"Uh-huh and not even my Light stone form will be able to save me." Blaze said.

She then feels her significant others arms tighten around her and his face being buried in the crook of her neck as he begins to shake lightly but not so much that everyone else will notice. As a result Blaze holds onto and gently squeezes his hand to provide comfort to him, While giving him a bit of a nuzzle.

"No!" Mokuba cries out and he runs over to hug her from the side tightly. He then looks up to her with tears forming in his eyes.

"You have to beat him Blaze! You just have to!" Mokuba pleads, the tears now streaming down his cute face. Blaze then places her other hand on the boys cheek and gives him a soft smile.

"I know, and I will because, Volt doesn't know that I am the only one who can truly control the Crystal and that destroying me will only lead to the destruction of all." Blaze tells them.

Alarmed everyone in the room begins to panic and ask Blaze what she means.

She then begins to explain that even though she is immortal, Volt can still destroy her even though he himself is not, Blaze also explaining to them that it takes an immortal to destroy one or someone to know the weakness or weaknesses of one, meaning that Volt knows at least one of hers. Blaze then explains what happens if she were to be defeated in the way her enemy intends and why.

"So what happens? Why did you say the destruction of all will happen?" Mai questions not really wanting to know the answer but asked the question anyhow.

" I will explain that but, first and foremost I want to inform you all that I am the reason why Time and Space as you know it exists since I am the one who created it." Blaze explains.
(A/N: Just go with it since it is part of the story. All will be explained if and when I write  Blaze's origin story which is what I've planned for a while.)

"What?! But dat's impossible...How are you da one dat created Space and Time. Joey asks her more than shocked.

"Exactly! I get you are billions of years old but that's just insane!" Tristan agreed.

"Have you all forgotten that I am able to control Space and Time and that I live in a rift in between both?" Blaze asks making a point.

"True, but I still don't understand how that is possible." Mokuba says not so sure what to believe, even Seto is unable to comprehend it and he knows by now that Blaze is capable of the so called impossible.

"Yugi, do you believe what Blaze claims?" Pharaoh asks his look alike friend.

'Well, yes actually, since Blaze's explaination, I know she isn't lying because she is the Dragon of the courage of truths and hates when others and even herself lies. That and the Crystal uses her power, so when it used the power of Time when Téa, Joey and I were running late for school that one morning it froze time for us so we could get to school on time. I don't recall anybody that is able to do that except for Blaze herself.' Yugi told him and Pharaoh's eyes widen at his response but he then smiles knowing Yugi is right.

Yugi then explains when he did to the Pharaoh to everyone else causing them to finally understand even though it's still difficult to believe.

Thanking her shorter friend, Blaze continues.

"So now that you know that, I will tell you what is to happen if I lose to Volt in this fight: If I Quote on Quote "Die", so will everything else eventually, just slowly and painfully. Which worries me so.., but when I was born I was destined to roam all eternity even alone to keep everything alive and just. Which in other words is to keep Space expanding and Time flowing. A little something else to keep you guys on your toes is that there are others who are able to use these powers on my world but each individual is only able to use one of these special powers." Blaze explains further.

"Oh, man! When you said that you could be a danger to everyone you really meant it to warn us not scare us." Tristan said.

"Yea, but it's still really scary though." Téa added.

"It's too bad that those other Dragons couldn't use their own power to stabilize things if the worst of the worst were to happen." Mai voiced.

"While all this may be true, I think the reason for all this is because all those other Dragons share Blaze's power meaning she is the one that gave it to them to lighten the burden some I assume." Seto assumes.

"You're assumptions are correct but it's more complicated than that, though I think it is best to keep some things unspoken for now. Perhaps one day in the future you all will be able to learn about the mysteries that are myself , my Kingdom and it's inhabitants. Though I will tell you that there may be someone here that is destined to share all the powers and responsibilities that I have all at once like myself, a male counterpart is likely." Blaze says not explaining about someone she once knew and loved during the days of old in her Kingdom and everything falls silent, the others not seeing the look of sadness in her eyes as she spoke about it.

'Someone else capable of what Blaze currently does? I wonder who that could be?' Yugi thinks to himself knowing that the Pharaoh can hear his thoughts.

"Perhaps it could be like a reincarnation type thing. It seems like Blaze is talking about someone from her Kingdom in ancient times that has a compatible personality to hers." Pharaoh told him.

'Yeah maybe, She did say something like there is a male counterpart.' Yugi nods.

"When she said "male counterpart" though, it made me think of Kaiba since they are dating but, I don't see him being able to do what Blaze is capable of." Pharaoh then says making Yugi silently laugh to himself.

Later, Blaze and the Kaiba brothers and Yugi and his friends head back to the homes with the fate of Blaze and more than just the world in danger weighing heavily in their minds as Yugi and the others decide to try to keep in contact with her as they want to see if they can help her in anyway despite not really being able to do anything due to being human beings without powers.

(Time Skip)

Later on that night 2 1/2 hours before dawn, Blaze wakes up and takes her Crystal with her without alerting her boyfriend who is still sleeping beside her fully intending on going to fight alone, knowing fully well what will happen when Volt is defeated and all is peaceful again.

(Another Time Skip)

About an hour and a half after she left the Kaiba mansion, Blaze arrives at the place where Volt and herself will be fighting finding that it is the very place where she crash landed the day she first came to her friends' planet and momentarily becomes nostalgic as she sees the crater her Light stone form dug.

Also seeing as how she is early, Blaze sit cross legged on a boulder nearby to wait till her hated enemy shows up.

Once the first signs of the sun's light begin to rise in the east, Blaze hears the sound of a generator and glances up seeing the familiar Black color of Volt's Dragon form.

"Reshiram?!? Here already? You're early..." Volt says surprised to see her sitting there before he even arrived.

"I've been here since before dawn, to get this fight over with before the others knew I was gone." Blaze told him and Volt shakes his head chuckling darkly.

"Don't you mean to handover the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal over to me and watch through dying eyes as I use its power for myself?" Volt once again begins taunting.

"Nothing is going to happen to me and I sure as hell won't be handing over my Crystal..." Blaze says, she then hears familiar voices.

"Yeah! Not if we can help it!" Tristan shouts.

"There is no way that Blaze would lose to the likes of you anyhow!" Mokuba yelled next.

"Especially when all of us are here to help." Yugi declares.

"Blaze!" Seto shouts out her name to get her attention and she turns her head towards him without disconnecting eye contact with Volt.

"Don't you dare lose to this third rate moron that calls himself a Dragon. Kick his ass!" Seto told her and she nods her head with a confident smile.

" I will, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to any of you. You have my word." Blaze told them all.

"ENOUGH! Let's go Reshiram!" Volt yells angrily to her.

"Fine by me, but don't cry for mercy when you know you're getting beat." Blaze says getting up.

They both then transform into their Dragon forms and the fight begins.

Hoping to be the first to land an attack , Volt attempts to hit Blaze with a Dragon pulse but, despite that Blaze dodges by jumping to the side and taking off into the sky.

Seeing this as a chance to attack back, Blaze dives down to deliver a powerful Dragon claw that manages to hit him and she quickly flies back up with Volt eventually flying after her.
When he catches up they both start to unleash the Blue Flare and Bolt Strike attacks on one another.

After a while of fighting in the sky, The ones watching down below suddenly see Blaze finally getting hit by Volt's Red colored Bolt Strikes and she crash lands into the ground nearby, barely able to get up for a moment or two trying to shake off the stinging feeling of being hit by a ton of raw electricity.

"Blaze get up! You can take so much more than that, we know you can!" The Dragon woman's friends shout out to her and Blaze gets up ready and raring to go once more. She then looks back at them briefly before taking off again to meet Volt up with a head on clash and wraps her wings around him to reduce any chance of escape.

After doing that Blaze activates her Overdrive mode and uses her tail to propel herself and Volt upward seeing as she does not have her wings to fly up higher at the moment. When she is at a certain altitude, Blaze uses her strength and weight to flip them over so they are now diving towards the ground making sure Volt is the one to hit it.

As soon as Blaze knows she is a good distance away from the ground she uses her tail on full power to slam a struggling Volt into the ground digging a ditch with his face and body, After that she lands and slams her huge tail into the back of his head causing Volt to become dizzy when he pushes himself back up The dizziness being the status known as "Confused".

Volt tries to then attack her by swinging his clawed arm towards her but Misses due to seeing Blaze in double vision. Taking this to her advantage Blaze uses a move that one of her Dragon friends would use: the move Spacial Rend.

After using the move , the Space around Volt begins to the distort and he takes damage every time the beams of Space powered light slash him until the move vanishes.

"Aww right Blaze!" Mokuba shouts in excitement.

"Hit em' where it hurts, Blaze!" Joey shouts.

"This is so much better than watching a Duel on TV." Mai comments and Seto rolls his eyes at it.

Seto then looks down at his fisted hand and opens it to seeing the Crystal safely resting in his palm.

(Flashback)

Seto's POV:

Blaze crash lands into the ground after being smacked with a Red Bolt Strike.

"Blaze get up! You can take so much more than that, we know you can!" I hear the other saying unison.

'Seto...' Came Blaze's voice from within my mind.

She's using telepathy.

' I hear you Blaze, what do you need help with?' I answer her.

'Take this and keep it safe, don't let the others know you have it. Especially Volt.' Blaze told me. Then all of a sudden I see a soft glow that is not as bright as it usually is when I see Blaze's Crystal gently appear in my hands.

Blaze then looks to me briefly and I gave her a look that tells her she can trust me to keep the Crystal protected and she takes off seconds after.

(Flashback ends)

3rd POV:

(Time Skip)
After fighting for sometime, both Dragons are now on the ground, wounds littering their forms, glaring daggers into each other as they now watch the other to see who makes the next and possibly final move or to see who is the one to fall first.

'Oh, man.... it's looks like this may be it.' Yugi says to the Pharaoh with a tense sounding tone.

"It definitely does. Let's hope that Blaze still has the strength to keep going or has enough to finish this once and for all." Pharaoh comments agreeing to what Yugi had said as they watch the remainder of the battle.

"Come on Blaze....finish him off." Tristan said in anticipation.

"Don't be the one to fall first..." Mai and Téa said in unison.

"Come on babe, one last attack will be the finishing move, do this for me and Mokuba." Seto said in a low voice the hand with the Crystal in it gently clenched, feeling the energy it's been giving off.

"I hope the outcome is in her favor big brother." Mokuba told his older sibling.

"As do I, Mokuba." Seto replies.

All of a sudden as they think the worst might come to pass, They hear the familiar but exhausted sounding high pitched roar of the Dragon Princess and they think it's all over that this roar is the sign that she has lost until they see and hear the sound of wings and flames.

They look up into the air to see Blaze preparing her Fusion Flair at maximum power hearing her roar becoming louder until she launches the huge fire ball at the now horrorstricken Volt. When it collides with his body all everyone sees before Blaze landed was the sight of Volt's body changing shape and turning into shadows as it reshapes into a sphere shaped stone that looks like the Light stone but in the opposite color and surrounded by shadows before initially disappearing into thin air.

"She...,she...." Téa said unable to speak as tears of happiness begin to cloud her vision.

"SHE WON!!!" Mokuba exclaims in excitement and begins to run over to her, Seto Immediately following after him to see his now exhausted Dragon Princess.

Reaching to where Blaze stands, Mokuba slides to an abrupt halt just in front of her, smile becoming even bigger as she tiredly turns to him.

"Blaze you did it! You saved us!" Mokuba cheered, Seto then walks past his little brother and up to Blaze, who lowers her head.

"Blaze...why? Why did you leave without telling anybody?" Seto asked her, the hurt in his eyes visible only to her, Blaze only tilting her head downwards while closing her eyes and whines lowly.

"Seto.... I need to tell you guys something...."

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you and enjoyed that chapter and are thinking of what Blaze might say to them after that cliffhanger. I also would really like to see what you think might happen and what might be said, so leave a comment in the comments section. To wrap things up this chapter note, I hope you all have a great Day/ Night and I'll probably talk to you in the next update. Till then my Sol Dragons, Blazethereshiram signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.1K 102
Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology. After a friendly request from Seto Kai...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...
7.3K 145 31
Emiko Kaiba isn't exactly on the best of terms with her older brother, Seto. When Yugi Muto defeats Seto in one fateful duel, the eldest Kaiba is lef...
456 15 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...