A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

By BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... More

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers
Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival
Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 20: The sad Truth
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!

214 3 0
By BlazetheReshiram

( please zoom in to see the description of the cards)

Seto's POV:

6:00 AM

'....'

' Blaze?' I whisper out loud.

No answer.

' Blaze.' I say again a little louder.

No answer.

I then look over at the red colored numbers on my alarm clock. It reads 6:04 AM, then glance over to where Blaze was sleeping.

'How is she awake already and before me even? Where did she go anyway?' I thought to myself getting out of bed.

I quickly get dressed and went down to the living room in search of the missing Reshiram. Instead of finding her all I got was a note on the coffee table asking me to meet her at the place I took her last time to teach her how to use the Duel Disk.

Mean while...

Blaze's POV:

' Umm. Ok. I have a plan as to what kind of strategy I'm going to use against Joey... but..., what about Yugi? I have next to no idea about his Dueling deck. Ooooh and what about having to share these strategies and trying to incorporate them with Seto's..?' I say talking out loud but was cut off and caught off guard when a voice resounded in the room.

"We will figure that out together. I am the one that should know Yugi's deck very well by now you know." Seto said startling me.

Whipping around in his general direction, I give him a soft smile trying to hide the fact that I was startled by him.

' Then things should go smoothly right?' I ask him not being too sure about my own Dueling abilities.

' I mean even though I did beat Joey rather easily the day I had my first challenge... I'm still new to this and not sure I can really handle or even Duel all that well teaming up with someone else and Dueling against two other people at the same time. I mean come on.... you and I would have probably ended our first Duel in a draw if you wouldn't have let me win...' I told him ending the verbal sentence with a partially annoyed expression.

"What? No hold on a minute, I did not let you win." Seto retorted looking away letting me know yet again that he did.

' you did too...hahaha... come on just admit that you did...hehehe... you can't hide things like that away from me.' I say in between fits of laughter, laughing at the face of shock that had written itself all over Seto's facial features.

" Hmpf! Fine I admit it, but I did that because I love you and wanted you to be in a good mood for when I confessed to you Blaze!" Seto exclaimed sighing a bit.

'So that was the reason why...clever....but I still would've preferred if you went all out though.' I said truthfully with a playful grin.

"Of course you would say that...., but then again that is how your personality is like." He said in a defeated yet understanding voice.

'Yes. Now how about we move on and prepare for the upcoming four-way Duel, shall we?' I voice handing him his Dueling deck and Duel Disk that I had taken with me when I had woken up a little earlier this morning.

" What?! How did you? Why do you have those with you?!!?" Seto asked.

'Didn't you read the whole note I left you? Or did you skim through it because you were looking for me?' I ask him giving him a sharp expression.

"There was more to it?!" He asks dumbfounded.

Pinching the bridge of my nose I reply;

'Yes Seto, there was. It said to not only meet me here where we are now but it also said that I had taken your Duel Disk and deck with me so it would be here for you when you arrived, since we will be preparing for the four-way Duel this morning before telling Yugi and Joey we have accepted the challenge.'

I glance at my boyfriend expecting some kind of answer from him, but all I got was silence and a wide eyed expression being cast my way causing me to silently laugh at his astonished demeanor.

( Time Skip)

" Blaze, if you are going to use that card, then I suggest we find a way for me to be able to use this one within the next turn or so." Seto said.

' I am sure we will find away because knowing you, you'll find a way no matter how or what the cost. but what if something does happen that the plan fails? We better have a back up plan ready for action, since who knows what Yugi might have planned for it when he sees what we are up to.' I reply back in a knowing manner.

" True. I have not had a four-way Duel like this before.., so I know this is going to be even more difficult than either of us have imagined. At least we're not alone in this though.." Seto says trailing off a bit.

( A/N: This is slightly before Battle City to let you guys know for those who have watched the anime.)

'Oh?' I say not catching on right way.

" Yugi and Wheeler have never had a four-way Duel before either." Seto says a bit to confidently.

'Yes they have, Seto.' I say knowing more about what they did then he does.

" Really? When?" Seto asks disbelief.

'It was in the Duelist's Kingdom tournament, against two Brothers named Para and Dox. They told me a little bit about what had happened a while after the subject Duelist's Kingdom was brought up.' I explained.

"Well at least I am lucky enough that you told me before they did, during the Duel and making me look like an idiot in front of people." Seto said face palming.

' Wait? In front of people? What do you mean?!?' I exclaimed not expecting people to be there.

"Well yeah. Who wouldn't want to come see a Duel between me and the King of games? Besides it's a four-way Duel that does not happen too often and others know that the mutt somehow got second place in Duelist's Kingdom, so they will think that this will be exciting to see, especially now that others are figuring out there is a new duelist in town that has the most rarest cards in Duel monsters. That probably are some of the most strongest they've seen yet." My significant other explained in detail causing me to become a little more flustered about the idea.

'Oh. Okay. I guess.' I say not really loving the idea.

( Time Skip to later that morning)

Yugi's POV:

I just woken up from sleeping in since it's a Saturday, when Joey, Téa and Tristan came knocking on the door.

" Hey Yugi, are you awake or what?" Joey said on the other side of the door.

"Yeah man open the door." Tristan also said afterward.

'Hey guys, I was just about to have breakfast, come on in.' I say after opening the door and greeting my friends.

( Small Time Skip to after breakfast)

"What should we do today? I think we should do something we haven't done in a while. What do the three of you say?" Téa asked starting to feel bored.

"Yea, but what is there to do that we haven't done yet?" Tristan asked just as bored.

The phone begins to ring catching our attention and I go to answer thinking that it may be a customer calling the game shop.

' Game Shop.' I say answering the phone.

" Hello Yugi, how are you this morning?" Blaze said on the other line.

'Blaze! Hi, I'm doing good, how about yourself?' I respond surprised to hear my Dragon friend on the other end of the phone.

"I'm doing good, but I want to ask something of you and Joey." Blaze replied adding on about something that might be of interest to us today.

'What is it?' I asked her feeling hopeful.

"Do you remember the day when you and Joey challenged us to a Duel?"

'Yeah I do, why? What about it?' I asked her reminiscing about the day Joey and I challenged Blaze and Kaiba to a Duel.

"Well Seto and I have been thinking it over and we both accept your challenge, meet us at the outdoor Dueling arena, which I am sure is about 10 minutes from the high school you guys go to. Does that sound alright?"

'Yeah that sounds awesome! We will be there. Uhh, when exactly?' I asked her getting really excited to finally Duel against Blaze and is sure Joey will feel the same about Dueling against both Blaze and Kaiba together with me in an exciting four-way Duel.

"Seto and I are heading there now actually, so if you want to meet us there I think that will be great, because you know how Seto can be if he is forced to wait." Blaze tells me and when we both say our goodbyes, I turn to Joey and the others to tell them the exciting news.

3rd POV:

"What did Blaze want Yuge?" Joey asked his best friend.

"Blaze told me to tell you that we should meet her and Kaiba at the outdoor dueling arena close by the Domino City High School." Yugi says in reply.

" Wait a minute.... so they accepted our challenge then?!"Joey exclaimed excitement beginning to creep its way into his voice.

"Yep. Which means we should be going right now to meet them there."

"Awesome! I can't believe Blaze actually talked Kaiba into acceptin' our four-way Duelin' proposal, I can't decide if I'm nervous or really excited ova' dis!"

( Time Skip to the arena)

"So they will be there when we get there right?" Seto inquired Blaze as they were walking to the arena.

"Yes, that is what I told him to do when I called them." Blaze confirmed with a bored expression but still hiding a cheeky smile within her eyes.

" Good, because you know how much I dislike waiting." The C.E.O replies with a content tone.

Once they get to the arena, they see Yugi and Joey already waiting there with their Duel Disks along with Tristan and Téa who tagged along with to watch the Duel in action. As well as many other people who have caught on and decided to come watch too.

"Wow there's so many people here...." Blaze said in an anxious tone of voice.

"It will be fine, just relax." Seto said while giving her a reassuring smile.

"HEY! Can we get dis Duel started already?! I'm more than anxious to see how this turns out!" Joey yells gaining the attention of the two entering the arena.

"Hold your horses Joey, let us have the chance to get ourselves situated, we just got here." Blaze said in a casual manner grinning.

5 minutes later...

"Ok, So this is how this Duel is going to go down, I hope the two of you will accept these terms." Blaze began before the Duel starts.

"What are these"terms" you are talking about Blaze?" Yugi asked almost afraid of the answer.

"I was thinking that Seto starts off the Duel, then you would go then Joey and lastly but not least of all I will be the fourth to take the next turn and so on and so forth. This will also be a no strings attached Duel: meaning there will be no taking of cards, titles or statuses as The prize for winning this Duel. How does that sound?" The Whitette explains.

" I have no problem with dat. What about you Yuge?" Joey asked looking over to his friend and Dueling partner.

"Yeah, sure that works, I have no complaints even though we are the ones who challenged you, besides I think it would be a necessary thing since you are just getting used to Dueling and a four-way Duel is completely new to you." Yugi said in agreement.

"Yes, that and it will keep things from getting too serious since there is nothing riding on this Duel. Do I make myself clear Seto...?" Blaze said giving her boyfriend a stern and serious look from the corner of her eye.

" Yes, Crystal clear..." replied said C.E.O with a somewhat impatient and irritated sigh.

" Good. Thank you for understanding love." Blaze said with an innocent loving smile.

" Okay then, let's get this Duel moving then, i'm getting impatient." Seto said trying to start the long awaited Duel.

( Duel start) ( A/N: Just to let you all know I'm not the best at writing Duels but try to enjoy)

"Let's see what you two can do in a team together!" Yugi shout after he switches with the Pharaoh who was lying in wait within the Millennium Puzzle until just then.

" You'll be amazed Yugi." Seto said with arrogant confidence.

" Well what are we waiting for?" Blaze said letting Seto's attitude slide.

"LET'S DUEL!!!" The four of them shout in unison.

Seto: 4000LP
Blaze:4000LP

Yugi:4000LP
Joey:4000LP

" As Blaze had said I'll be the one starting this, so I summon one card in face down position, I also place a magic card face down and end my turn." Seto said taking his first turn that began the Duel.

" My move. I summon my Beaver Warrior in attack mode, I will not attack just yet however, therefore I end my turn." Yugi said ending his turn.

Beaver Warrior: Attack: 1200 Defense: 1500

"Alright!!! My turn! I summon a face down monster in defense mode and I end my turn." Joey said with a smug grin.

"Really Joey? What's with the smug look? You have nothing to be confident in yet, we just started..." Blaze said with her brows raised and head tilted to the side.

"Blaaaaaze!!!! Let me have my moment! I'm really proud of what I am thinking of doing here, that OK wit you?!" Joey yells whining like a puppy dog.

"Don't yell at her Wheeler or I'll make sure you are the first to be eliminated." Seto threatens slightly angered by Joey yelling at Blaze.

" Seto it's fine. Anyways it's my turn!" Blaze told Seto and started her first move.

" I summon Enchanted Mystical Mew in attack mode and I place one magic card face down!" Blaze shouts being wary but focused.

Enchanted Mystical Mew: Attack: 1800 Defense:1400.

" Mew?" Joey questions saying the monster's shortened name.

" Meeew?" The Duel monster says back wondering who said it's name while tilting its head in a cute manner.

( A/N: If anyone knows where the reference to this came from, please comment your answer in the comments)

" Awww!! So cute!!!! Look at it!!" Téa said melting from the cuteness.

" I wouldn't judge it based on it's cuteness Téa, Mew attack Yugi's Beaver Warrior!" Blaze ordered.

" Oh no! Mew's attack points are higher than my Beaver Warrior's!" Yugi exclaims shocked that Blaze would go after him and not Joey.

"Yes it is. Mew might be tiny but it's mighty!" Blaze counters laughing a bit.

Mew then strikes at Yugi's Beaver Warrior reducing his life points.

Seto: 4000LP
Blaze: 4000LP

Yugi: 3400LP
Joey: 4000LP

"I end my turn." The Dragon woman said casually.

"It's my turn!" Seto says beginning his next turn.

" I summon Mystic Horsemen to the field in attack mode, I also use the spell card Stop Defense on Wheeler's face down monster." Seto announces making his move and Joey's face down defense monster is forced into attack mode revealing it to be Axe Raider.

Mystic Horseman: Attack:1300 Defense: 1550

" Ahh! Aww no! Dis means my face down monster will be left open for attack!" Joey yelled out while hiding his still present smug look.

" Who says I'm attacking you this turn Wheeler? Do you think I'm dumb enough to attack a monster that is clearly stronger than mine?" Seto says with a cocky attitude

" Hey! I didn't ask for da attitude money bags!" Joey screams getting irritated.

" Oi... Joey quit whining and complaining and just focus on the Duel! Don't be a big brat!" Blaze hollered back at Joey, who's and gives her a dirty look.

( Mean while with Tristan and Téa)

"It seems like this duel is getting a bit spicy over there. What do you think Téa?" Tristan asked Téa while watching on the sidelines trying ignoring the screaming people behind them.

"Yea it does, it also seems like Blaze is beginning to become a little annoyed by the constant banter between Joey and Kaiba again." Téa said pointing out Blaze's starting frustration.

" I think it's just her personality, I mean come on she is a princess isn't she? And aren't princesses supposed to keep the peace, even if they have a tendency to tease others too?" Tristan asked pointing out Blaze 's status.

" True, it's just in her own words no matter how much they sting." Téa says agreeing.

( Back to the Dueling Duelists)

" So instead I will be attacking Yugi directly!" Seto says staring in Yugi's general direction.

Seto then launches his attack, attacking Yugi's Life points directly.

Seto:4000LP
Blaze:4000LP

Yugi: 2100LP
Joey:4000LP

" I end my turn." Seto says after a successful attack.

"All right then. My move! I summon Giant Soldier of Stone in defense mode then I end my turn." Yugi keeping his cool.

"Myyyy Turrn!" Joey says excited to really get this Duel on the road despite the worry of Yugi at the back of his mind, knowing that a huge chunk of his life points are already gone due to the combined powers of Blaze and Kaiba so far.

' Dang it. Almost half of Yugi's life points are gone and the Duel has just barely started... those two ova dere are really proving to be really powerful opponents when Dueling together. I have a feelin' dat Blaze is going to be da reason Yuge and I lose this Duel.' Joey says thinking to himself preparing to take action.

" I sacrifice my Axe Raider to summon: Rude Kaiser to The field and I will attack Enchanted Mystical Mew!" Joey declares.

" Joey? Wouldn't that cancel out both mine and your monsters?" Blaze asked incredulously.

" Yeah, but it will also prevent you from summoning stronger monster cards right away or dealing anymore damage to quickly. Go! Rude Kaiser! Attack!" Joey said explaining but going into attacking Blaze's monster.

" Ahahahah. You just triggered my trap card!" Blaze suddenly announces confidently.

" A trap?!" Yugi questions stunned.

"Yes a trap card Yugi, Her and I have been strategizing all morning for different scenarios." Seto informed rendering both Yugi and Joey speechless for the moment.

"Now reveal the trap, Mew's psychic incense! This trap card allows me to boost the attack points of Mew by 500, it also allows me to decrease the attack points of any warrior type monster currently attacking Mew." Blaze replies revealing the trap and what it can do.

( By the way all the of Blaze's cards mentioned in this chapter will be in a picture at the top of the chapter.)

" Oh no! Now Joey's life points are going to suffer a good deal damage!" Yugi sats astonished.

' Blaze is a lot stronger than I once thought. To make it worse she's almost unknown and Dueling along side Kaiba who is also plenty strong and difficult to deal with, Who knows what kind of damage they are capable of inflicting together.' Yugi thinks to himself wondering how the Duel will turn out.

Enchanted Mystical Mew: Attack: 2300 Defense: 1400

Rude Kaiser: Attack: 1300 Defense: 1600

Seto: 4000LP
Blaze:4000LP

Yugi:2100LP
Joey: 3000LP

( Huge time skip since the Duel will take forever and I'm not too great at writing them out)

About an hour later the Duel is still raging on: Seto has two out of three of his Blue eyes White Dragons on the field after using the flute of summoning Dragon when he had the chance to summon his Lord of D. Monster card which also allowed Blaze to summon Solinia Reshiram and Solinia Giratina The Distortion Dragon ( Altered). While his life points were getting low.

Blaze has Solinia Reshiram and Solinia Giratina The Distortion Dragon (Altered) on the field with the continuous trap card: Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal Active, Life points at less than half.

On the other side of the arena: Yugi is hanging on by a thread with this life points and is running out of cards in a deck. On the field he has the Dark Magician and the Dark Magician Girl having already used their main spell and trap cards.

Joey on the other hand is out if the Duel with zero life points left like Seto had said he was going to.

Seto: 1000LP
Blaze:1500LP

Yugi: 500LP
Joey: 0LP

Dark Magician: Attack: 2500 Defense:2100

Dark Magician Girl: Attack: 2000 Defense:1700

Solinia Reshiram: Attack:5260 Defense: 4060 ( Due to Trap card)

Solinia Giratina The Distortion Dragon (Altered): Attack: 2000 Defense:2600

Blue eyes White Dragon: Attack: 3800 Defense: 2500

Blue eyes White Dragon: Attack: 3800 Defense: 2500 ( Both Due to Blaze's trap card)

" It's my turn Yugi... this Duel was fun while it lasted but, now is the time I finish you off and win this Duel for both myself and Seto." Blaze said preparing to end the Duel.

" I must admit you are a opponent worth Dueling against again someday. You know just you and I to see who wins then. But the Duel is not over until the last life point is lost." Yugi says seemingly accepting defeat.

" Reshiram attack Yugi's Dark Magician now! White Fusion Flare!" Blaze exclaims and the Duel monster version of herself takes off and into the air creating a huge ball of White fire that crackles with electricity from copying the attack of Blue eyes' White Lightning and fusing it with it's own Fusion Flare attack.

When the Dragon releases the energy it hits Yugi's Dark Magician resulting in a huge explosion of flames and electricity, destroying it's a opponent with ease, winning the Duel for both Blaze and Seto.

Seto: 1000LP
Blaze:1500LP

Yugi: 0LP
Joey: 0LP

As the rest of Yugi's Life points hit zero the arena fizzled out signaling the end of the Duel; The three remaining Duelists returning their Holo-launchers back to the Duel Disks and approaching the middle of the area.

" I can't believe Kaiba and Blaze actually won..." Tristan said disbelief.

" Yea, tell me about it Tristan, I was da first one out like Kaiba said I was going to be." Joey says also having hard time wrapping his head around the defeat and sulking.

" Umm..." Téa started.

"What's the matta Téa?" Joey asked concerned.

"Even though we have seen the Duel between you and Blaze, it was still difficult to Duel against someone as strong as Kaiba with Blaze Dueling at his side since we know nothing about Blaze's deck yet." Téa explains.

"That is true Téa, Blaze still seems to have a lot hidden in her deck she has not shown us yet, it makes me wonder just how strong that deck of hers really is." Yugi said walking up to them after switching with the Pharaoh joining the conversation.

"Hey Yugi!" Blaze yelled toward the Tri colored hair teen while running over to him.

"What is it Blaze?" Yugi questions.

" Seto, Mokuba ( Who was there the whole time) and I are hosting a party later on. Did you and the others want to come?" Blaze asked with a formal tone.

" Well of course..." Yugi said but a certain Brooklyn blonde butted it in and asked;

"What's in it for us? Cause I'm sure dis was all rich boy's idea for winning the Duel since you guys did win against Yugi."

"Well. Yes, it was his idea, but the idea is to celebrate my victory against the King of Games as he put it and what's in it for you?: Food, games, other fun activities, dancing and music...."

" I'm in!" Joey said cutting Blaze off at the mention of food.

"I'll mention where the party will be held later on." Blaze mentioned.

" But otherwise, that's great! I know what the occasion is for but we will still have a great time. Oh. And please be sure to dress in a tuxedo. As for Téa, I think I have a cute dress in your size that would suit you, so come by Seto's mansion about an hour before the party starts which is at six tonight." Blaze continued.

" Ok. That sounds really nice. But does Kaiba know you're asking us?" Téa questions unsure.

"Well of course,he gave a slight fit about it but allowed it nonetheless." Blaze assured.

" Ok then we will be there around six then Blaze." Yugi said smiling.

" Then I'll see you guys at six and you Téa at five." Blaze said finishing the conversation and walking away towards Seto and Mokuba who then starts their way back home to set up and prepare for that nights party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471 15 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...
877 11 4
Yu Gi Oh! X Pokemon X slight! Super Danganronpa Another 2 crossover Setsuka Chiebukuro was reincarnated into a new world after her murder. She awaken...
11 1 1
"The dream was always the same, and it became such a regular occurrence Yugi could count on having it at least a few times a week." Yugi begins dream...
4.7K 123 45
Evie-a pale-blond haired girl with sky blue eyes-and her friend Esmeralda-a egyptian who loves her curly black hair-move from the NYC to Domino city...