A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

Per BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... Més

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers
Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival
Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 20: The sad Truth
Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions

348 7 1
Per BlazetheReshiram

3rd POV:

3 days later...

Blaze waits at the front gates of the Domino City High School for her new friends Yugi, Joey, Téa, and Tristan to get out of school. When they are released from school and walk to the gate they see her standing there being crowded by a large group of high school boys.

" Hey, what do ya dink you're doing?!" Joey said getting their attention.

" Yeah! Can't you see that she isn't comfortable with you hanging all over her?!" Tristan added.

" Uh huh! So why don't you go and find someone else to flirt with!" Yugi yelled protecting Blaze out of frustration.

When the group of boys separated and walked away from the Whitette woman, Yugi And the gang approached and greeted her.

" Hey Blaze, what brings you here?" Téa said speaking first.

" Hey guys. Just waiting here for you guys." Blaze replied.

" Oh? How come I thought you would be with Kaiba and his brother." Yugi pointed out.

" Yeah Blaze, I thought you would be doin' somedin' with dem too."
Joey agreed.

" Well.... Seto went to Kaiba Corp to work on something that has to do with updating the hologram technology for the Duel Disks or whatever... and Mokuba went with him. So I came here not only because you guys are my friends but because I am looking for something to do until one or both of them are free, and besides, I am not all that interested in doing something that I feel is similar to what I do back home." Blaze explains.

All of a sudden Duke comes running up seeing that his friends are still at the front gate and is talking within their small group not noticing that someone else is there.

" Hey, what are you guys still doing here?" Duke asked not yet noticing Blaze's presence.

" Hey man!" Tristan greets.

" Hey, what's up?!" Joey also greeted.

" Nothing much, but again what are you guys still doing here, I thought you would be at home or hanging out somewhere else by now?" Duke asks his friends again.

When they don't answer his question Duke looks to each of them expecting an answer and that is when he finally notices that Blaze is standing there.

"....,"

"Do you mind telling me who your new friend is... I don't think I have even met or even less seen her before." Duke said confused.

" This is Blaze, she just moved here to Domino, she currently lives with the Kaiba brothers since they surprisingly let her stay when they found her." Tristan said introducing her.

" Oh, well it's nice to meet you Blaze, I'm Duke Devlin."

" likewise Duke, and like Tristan said my name is Blaze, Blaze Dragon."

After the introduction Duke looks to Yugi and asks him a question that has been on his mind since the day he was sent crashing into the wall by the Crystal.

" Say Yugi, do you still have that strange Crystal that sent me across the lunchroom and into the wall?"

" No, I don't Duke, but there is someone here that does and you just met her." Yugi said pointing to Blaze.

" Oh?" Duke said confused and looked over at Blaze who was holding the Crystal on the ends of her middle and index fingers. ( her fingers look like this when holding the Crystal✌️)

" Yep, she is the owner of the Crystal after all and she is the only one who can control it."

Confused Duke asks her if she is still new here. Blaze says that she had been in Domino for over a month now making him even more confused.

Yugi then explains that Blaze is not exactly who or what he thinks she is. Duke then faces Blaze again and Blaze explained to him what happened about two months ago.

He then takes a few steps back away from Blaze and the Crystal afraid that the same thing that had happened to him in the lunchroom would happen again or worse.

" Duke what's the matter? You were so calm and friendly around me before , what's the sudden change in attitude?" Blaze asked frowning concerned she had done something wrong already.

" Sorry Blaze I'm just worried about what may happen with that Crystal again especially now that it has someone that is capable of using it to its fullest power." Duke explained shaking in fear.

" I wonder though, what happened? What did my Crystal do to you?" Blaze responded puzzled.

" When he went to touch it, it use some of it's power and forced him to fly to the other side of the lunchroom a while back before you had awakened." Téa filled the Dragon woman in on the information she was seeking.

Blaze afterwards looks to Duke with a friendly smile and says;

" Do not fret Duke the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal is in my capable hands and will not hurt anybody as long as I am in control. Besides the only reason why it did that to you was to protect itself from someone that does not have any kind of Royal Blood or special powers of their own, as well as something it can trust, but I do apologize for the harm it had done to you, I hope that it did not do too much damage at least." Blaze said apologizing and explaining what the Crystal does without her.

" Naw, it did not do too much damage to me at least, The lunchroom well maybe, but to me no, and I accept your apology since you did not have a clue what happened until now." Duke stated accepting her apology.

" Ok. Good. It's nice to know that I am forgiven." Blaze replied with a small grin stretching at the corners of her mouth.

Joey then suggests that they should go to the arcade to ease up on the tension and to do something to fulfill what Blaze had come to see them for, Blaze agreeing excited to find out what the arcade has in store for her.

( Small Time Skip brought to you by this puppy 🐕)

Blaze's POV:

After a short walk we arrive at the entrance to the arcade. As soon as we walk in, Téa immediately asks me to go to the dancing game she played the last time she was here with Yugi, whom she claims was the Pharaoh at the time.

' The Pharaoh? What the?' I think to myself clearly confused.

" The Pharaoh?" I asked expressing my confusion.

" Ugh ahh.... that is something to talk about another day Blaze." Téa says clearly surprised.

Then Joey and Tristan join in begging me to play a racing game with them. I just might consider this since I do really like racing games and all... But then Yugi comes up to me wanting me to play a game of his choice that I didn't really get to hear him say what it was because the other two boys are being loud and begging me to play with them.

Completely overwhelmed, I begin to sweat drop and frantically look around the arcade in search for an escape from my friends that are now fighting over who gets first dibs to play a game with me first, that is when I noticed Duke, the guy I just met at their school, walking over to a nearby table and setting up something that looks like a board game version of Duel Monsters looking a bit left out.

' I'm so sorry but, I have already found something that I want to do myself. I hope you all can understand and I will be sure to do what you guys want with the rest of you later. If you'll excuse me." I apologized, excusing myself to walk over to the table Duke sat a few moments earlier.

" Oh, that's fine Blaze , maybe later then." Yugi says disappointed, the other three sharing his disappointment.

Now in front of the table I silently observed the game that Duke is currently setting up.

'Does he notice me? Or is he just ignoring me?' I mentally asked myself hoping that he isn't just ignoring me.

I then decided sit down on the opposite side curious on how to play.

' Hey Duke, what are you playing?' I ask wanting to know about the game.

" Dungeon Dice Monsters." Duke bluntly replies.

" Why?" He then asks becoming curious but still remains a little hostile.

Frowning, I look him in the eyes and say;

' I just wanted to know how to play, it looks interesting and similar to Duel Monsters.' I then give him a friendly smile.

Shocked that I remained calm and friendly, Duke then changes his attitude and happily accepts to teach me how to play, ecstatic that someone who is allegedly not from where he lives wants  to know about and play a game that he created.

Duke's POV:

WHAT?! She actually wants to learn how to play Dungeon Dice Monsters! I can't believe it. Something else that I can't believe is that she remained friendly to me even after how I've been treating her since we met today.

I guess I was jealous and left out that Yugi and the others are giving her more attention and seemingly had forgotten about me. Okay then, since she does know how to play Duel Monsters from what the others have told me on the way here... then this should be a bit easier for her to understand.

( Small Time Skip)

' Wow she learns quick!' I think to myself extremely amazed at how fast she learned how to play.

I then get the idea to ask her to play a game or two with me to see how good she really is at it since she learned how to play so quickly.

' Blaze. How about we play a game or two, I really want to see how well you can play Dungeon Dice Monsters.' I challenge her feeling confident in my creator's knowledge and skill.

" Sure, why not. That is the reason why I'm over here and wanting to learn how to play." Blaze says with a small laugh and a cheeky grin.

' Ok, then bring it on! Let's see what you got!' I say starting at the game.

( Huge Time Skip)

After a few rounds I am left speechless. Blaze and I have played eight games and during those eight games a crowd of people came over to watch us play. Out of the games played I only won two of the eight, Blaze winning all the rest.

' Dang it!' I find myself shouting in frustration but then I felt a wave of recognition knowing that Blaze is indeed skilled for someone who just learned how to play.

" Good game Duke but, I win again." Blaze says clearly pleased with herself.

I bet if she were to Duel Yugi she could possibly win against him. I honestly think she has a really good chance....

3rd POV:

Later....

" Hey Blaze, now that you are free again, did you want to play on the dancing game now?" Téa asks Blaze in hopes that she will agree.

" Yeah, but why aren't the other three asking me to play the games they want to play at the same time again?" Blaze asks skeptical.

" while you and Duke were playing Dungeon Dice Monsters, Yugi, Joey, Tristan and I Drew straws to see who would be the one to ask you to play a game first." Téa said recalling what happened over an hour ago.

" And let me guess you ended up getting the longest straw right?" Blaze assumed.

" Yeah, that is what happened." Téa confirmed.

Before long Blaze and Téa are up on the stage of the chosen game and since people recognize Téa from last time she was there, A huge crowd of people begin to swarm the area in front of the stage to see what is going to take place.

" Blaze since this is your first time why don't you pick the song?" Téa offers.

" Okay!" Blaze smiles.

Scrolling through the list of songs Blaze finds a song that she finds to be in her interest. The song she chose is called " In a dream: by Rockell".

When the song begins to play, Téa chooses to dance in a ballet style dance and Blaze a mixture of ballet and freestyle dancing.

(A/N: The song will be at the top)

During the entire time Blaze was dancing to the song, she was also listening to it. All she could think about during the song was Seto and for some reason the feeling she had three days ago came creeping back.

' Hey..., the feeling I had three days ago came back... I wonder if it's because this song is making me think about Seto?' Blaze thought to herself looking back a month or so since she started to really get to know him.

Blaze then realizes that the feeling she had three days ago and the same feeling she's feeling now is...,

' It can't be... have I fallen in love with my best friend?!?' Blaze thought coming to understand the truth.

At first she tries to deny it, but then discovers she is only trying to suppress something that could be the best thing to ever happen to her in years.

'If it is true that I have fallen in love with him, I can only hope that he feels the same. But how do I tell him? I've never even had to express such feelings before... but in my experience with other things, I should really just go with the flow and see what happens.'

At The end of the song, Blaze ends the dance with her signature ending move and the crowd begins to go wild. Even Téa and the others who have come to watch them dance are stunned by the White she Dragon's performance.

" Blaze, where did you learn how to combine ballet and freestyle dancing like that?" Téa asks with eyes glittering like water in the setting sun.

" I taught myself how to dance when I was little, ballet and freestyle being my two favorites." Blaze replied smiling at the memory of learning the many kinds of dances she taught herself when she was growing up.

After the short chat on dancing Blaze then accepted to play a racing game with Joey and Tristan, easily beating them at it due to the racing genre being her favorite, again shocking all five of her friends. She then goes to play the game that Yugi wanted to play earlier.

4 hours later.., Mokuba comes running into the arcade.

" Hey Blaze where are you?!" Mokuba shouts while searching for his Whitette friend.

"I'm over here Mokie!" Blaze shouts back making the boy turn to her general direction.

Catching the nickname Blaze had called him Mokuba runs over with a huge smile on his face at the sound of his old nickname.

" There you are Blaze I've been looking all over for you." The young Kaiba said panting.

" Oh?" What did you need that you were looking for me?" The Dragon Princess asked confused.

" I came here looking for you to tell you that you need to meet Seto and I at the top of the Kaiba Corp office building an hour before sunset" Mokuba informs.

" I'll be there... but can you at least tell me why?" Blaze asked not yet satisfied with Mokuba's answer.

" Nope. Bye Blaze see you there!" Mokuba explains before turning and running out of the arcade leaving Blaze a shocked and speechless mess.

Blaze then turns to her friends and tells them that she is leaving to get ready.

Leaving the arcade the Whitette Dragon woman sprints down the street at a speed that is as human as possible as to not alert others to the fact that she is not human.

Making it back to her new but temporary home at the mansion, Blaze swiftly runs to her room to get ready to take a shower and change. Entering the bathroom she takes off her clothes and looks at herself in the mirror turning around to examine her wings which are currently folded and laying flat on her back, she unfolds them lightly flapping them a few times to fluff up and fix her feathers.

" Just looking at my wings makes me want to fly again soon, it has been far too long since my last flight." Blaze says with a solemn expression in her light blue orbs and slight despondency in her tone of voice.

She then turns on the water and waits for it to heat up a bit before climbing in. After entering the shower Blaze allows the water to run down her back and through her feathers, relaxing the tense feeling she had ever since Mokuba told her to meet them at the Kaiba Corp roof top.

She then begins to think about her friends and family back home in Solinia.

' I wonder how they are doing back home.... I hope they're all right. I wish I could be there for them..' Blaze thinks to herself releasing a sad sigh while tears of worry and homesickness roll down her cheeks.

Finishing up her shower, Blaze turns off the faucet and steps out to shake off the excess water from her fur and wings. She then takes her towel and wraps around herself, then kneels down to pick up her clothes.

Walking out of the bathroom, the Whitette crosses her room to her closet and takes out an outfit she bought a few days ago: A white jacket with a long coat tail that has a light blue flame design with details that look like her Reshiram form, A white tank top that she had the chest look like the spiked fur she has on her chest as a Dragon, White skinny jeans with a belt that has the buckle with the symbol of her Kingdom on it, and white boots with heels that slightly resemble her feet.

After putting on her clothes, she goes to her dresser and takes out a black lace choker with light blue ribbon and a place for the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal inside the pendant piece part of the choker, she had in the small jewelry box laying on top.

Before putting on the choker, Blaze fits the Crystal in the pendent piece and the Crystal turns a light blue like the ribbon. Putting it on afterwards she walks over to the mirror and looks at herself, a small smile etched on her lips.

" Maybe this will get his attention.." Blaze says adjusting her choker.

( 3 hour time skip)

Three hours later, Blaze arrives at the Kaiba Corp building to keep her word that she was going to meet them there. Walking into the lobby she voices her name to the secretary working at the front desk.

Remembering Blaze from the last time she had visited the secretary let's Blaze know that Seto is on the roof waiting for her.

Blaze's POV:

Going up the flight of stairs after getting to the final floor of the building by elevator, I finally make it to the door that leads to the rooftop. Opening the door I stepped out and begin to walk forward, taking long strides and make it to the innermost part of the large roof noticing that Seto is at it's center with his back facing me.

' Strange?' I thought bewildered. ' Where's Mokuba, I thought he said he was going to be here too?'

Taking a few more steps closer, Seto suddenly begins talking without turning around like he knew I was there the whole time.

" Did you bring your Duel Disk Blaze?" He questions a hint of expectancy in his normally bored tone.

' Yes, I have, I almost always have it with me ever since I got it.' I replied wondering why he asked me.

" Good." Seto says turning around with his eyes closed and revealing a small but playful smirk across his features.

' Good? Is that all you wanted me to come up here for?' I asked him becoming rather annoyed.

" No. I asked Mokuba to tell you to come here because..." Seto trailed off.

' Because, what? I asked now becoming curious.

"....I challenge you to a Duel!" Seto challenges opening his eyes, the smirk along his features ever widening.

' I accept your challenge!' I burst out with excitement and determination.

3rd POV:

By the time the Duel started, the sun was already close to setting.

" You look good in that outfit!" Seto shouted from across the roof.

" Thanks I had it custom-made!" Blaze shouted back satisfied that he noticed.

' But that isn't the only thing that is customized about this jacket and the choker I'm wearing' Blaze thought to herself smiling.

" Let's get this show on the road Seto!" Blaze said excited to start.

" Then by all means Blaze." Seto replied to Blaze's comment.

" LET'S DUEL!!" They shouted simultaneously.

( Time Skip to after the Duel because I'm lazy and would have had a long Duel to write sorry! 😅)

The Duel ended up lasting a good 2 1/2 hours, Blaze's outfit changing from White and Light Blue to Black and Royal Blue for the night, and choker changing from Light Blue to Royal Blue as well.

Blaze ended the duel as the Victor. Only because in the end Seto had let her win, so she would be in a good mood when he went to talk to her later that night like he plans.

" Hey! Hold on a minute...did you let me win?!" Blaze said getting offended.

" What? No! Blaze why on earth would I do that? You won this duel all by yourself." Seto said denying the fact that he did.

' Now I really believe that you did let me win...' Blaze thought to herself letting her annoyance show through the look she is giving him but nonetheless lets the situation go.

Afterwords Seto and Blaze go back to the mansion for the night realizing that it was getting late. When they enter the home, Mokuba comes out of the living room and runs to Blaze asking her to hang out with him for a bit or at least until he falls asleep.

Later that night Blaze goes to her room, out to the balcony on the far side of the room and leans on the railing looking out to the moon and stars. While she does so her thoughts about her Kingdom and what was happening before she was transported to Seto's World began to fill her mind again.

' Please be safe, I promise I'll find a way to get back home soon..' Blaze's thoughts trailed off when she felt tears rolling down from her Light Blue orbs.

Touching where she felt the tears she asks herself; " Will I be able to go home?"

She then is reminded of Seto. " But if I do have the chance... Will I ever be able to see Seto again?" She says softly to herself knowing she won't be able to take him with her.

Suddenly she hears footsteps approaching her from behind. Turning around Blaze looks to see who is behind her to realize that Seto had walked into her room uninvited... not that she really cares at the moment but it's the fact that she could've been changing in her bed clothes when he was walking in.

Blaze then looks to her digital clock that stands at her bedside table to see it is nearly midnight.

Seto then walks out onto the balcony and leans on the railing beside his crush breaking into a relaxing conversation that will soon turn romantic.

" So, why does your jacket and choker change color like that?" Seto asks wondering about why they change color.

Blaze then looks at her jacket that is currently Black and Royal Blue, then turns back to the moon and replies; " My jacket and choker change color depending on the time of day: White and Light Blue during the day and Black and Royal Blue at night."

" That's amazing! But, why does it do that?" Seto inquiries interested.

" Well if you look closely, The pendant of my choker contains my Crystal and that is what allows my jacket and choker to change color." Blaze explains.

"Interesting..." The C.E.O trailed off when he began to stare into Blaze's Light Blue orbs.

Blaze catches on and does the same with him becoming mesmerized.

" You know Blaze... you have the most beautiful eyes." Seto said in a flirtatious manner.

Blushing, said Light Blue eyed Dragon turns away and shyly voices her thanks.

" You know...," Blaze started but trailed of right away.

" What? If there is anything on your mind Blaze, don't be afraid to tell me." Seto says Softly taking Blaze's cheek in his hand and turns her head so she faces him.

" Hm......" Blaze sighs looking him in the eyes once again, only to cast her gaze to the floor in Sorrow.

" Hey what's the matter, why do you look so sad all of a sudden?" The brunette male asks becoming concerned.

" It's nothing. don't worry about it.." Blaze replies turning and walking back into her room.

Before she could do that however, Seto grabs her pulling her into his chest and hugs her.

Shocked, she gasps at first, only relaxing when he begins to play with her fur and she hugs him back.

" You say not to worry... but I can't help but to." Seto admits slightly pulling Blaze further into the hug.

" I know you and I are best friends but, why? What is bothering me is no cause for your concern." Blaze blurted out confused looking back at him on the verge of tears.

" I'm concerned about you because I love you Blaze..." Seto whispered into her ear causing Blaze's shocked and melancholy expression to turn into one of happiness causing her to forget what had made her so sad to begin with for a while.

" I love you too Seto, I have since the day I won the Duel against the puppy..." Blaze then trailed off when both herself and Seto began laughing about what had transpired that day.

When the laughter dies down, the Whitette Dragon continues to speak albeit still giggling a bit.

" But I hadn't known until earlier today when I was at the arcade with Yugi and the others."

" Oh?" Seto said with some attentiveness.

" Ah huh! It was when Téa And I were on that dancing game there and I had chosen a song that made me think of you provoking the feelings that I had felt on the day of the Duel to resurface." Blaze explained beginning to blush.

" What was the name of this song?" The brunette C.E.O asked feeling inquisitive.

" In A dream by: Rockell." Blaze replied face now burning red with blush.

" Oh I'll make it more than just a dream!" Seto whispered huskily into her ear making Blaze shiver with excitement, then picking her up bridal style and carries her to her bed laying her down and crawling in with her, pulling her close.

Blaze was a little hesitant at first but then grows quickly accustomed to the feeling and snuggles into Seto Softly placing her head on his chest. She slowly but surely then falls asleep to the soothing sound of his heart beating, causing her to start snuggling closer.

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a vote and a comment down below and if you like my stories be sure to follow and have a look at the others I have been writing so far!😁 I hope you have a good day/ night and I'll talk you guys later. Until then my Sol Dragons. Blaze The Reshiram signing off.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

45.3K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...
1.5K 123 29
After losing to the King of Games in Battle City, Seto Kaiba is ready to move on and begin taking Kaiba Corp to the next level. But when someone thre...
11 1 1
"The dream was always the same, and it became such a regular occurrence Yugi could count on having it at least a few times a week." Yugi begins dream...