A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

By BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... More

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers
Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival
Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 20: The sad Truth

202 4 1
By BlazetheReshiram

3rd POV:

( A/N: This chapter starts off immediately after the events of chapter 19)

Later that afternoon, Blaze begins to have a nightmare after having fallen asleep earlier that morning from an eventful night, the previous night before.

Blaze's POV:

Blaze's nightmare:

Wandering the halls of my castle in Solinia, I walk around in search of my brothers Zekrom and Kyurem, as I continue my search, I run into the Eon twins; Latias and Latios, expressions straight and emotionless

Smiling, I look toward them greeting them both thinking: ' Maybe they can help me find my twin brothers.'

I then ask them;

" Latias, Latios..., have you by any chance have happened to see or talk to one or both my brothers recently? I've been looking for them."

Instead of receiving any answers I would be expecting, I see Latias' face turn from blank and expressionless to one of pure fear and sadness.

" Blaze, when are you going to come back?!" Latias says startling me.

I then turned to Latios, Who's face is full of pure fear and anger, Who continues after his sister shouting; " you left us here... where did you go?!?"

I immediately run past them rushing around the corridor, dress flowing behind me in reckless abandon, as I ran. I then find myself in the presence of Giratina. Looking up she shouts;

" Blaze! What's happening?"

Dialga and Palkia then suddenly appear out of nowhere and face their sister's direction without taking their eyes off the floor underneath them.

" Did she abandon us?" Dialga says, her eyes downcast.

" At a time we needed her most?!" Palkia explains with tears in her eyes.

On the verge of panicking I try to communicate with them seeing there is something wrong now.

" No! I'm right here! Can't you see me?!" I asked them slowly realizing that all my words are falling upon deaf ears.

' Can't they hear me...?' I think to myself feeling more then in a panic.

Moments later, Zekrom and Kyurem show up. Focusing on my twin brothers I voice;

" Zekrom...., Kyurem...., you can see me right?"

My expression then changes from panicked to desperate now fully realizing I'm truly nonexistent to all of them. With tears threatening to spell I cry out to them exclaiming;

" Please tell them I'm right here! Let them know I have not abandoned you or the Kingdom! Please!"

A few moments of only receiving silence from Zekrom and Kyurem , I shout out in frustration and anxiety.

" Answer me! Someone! Anyone!"

' Am I really not able to be seen or heard by them? Maybe it is I that has been abandoned by them...' I think to myself with my head tilted downwards and eyes closed, fresh tears streaming down my face and falling to the blue and white crystal-diamond tile floor below.

3rd POV: ( Still nightmare)

Almost instantaneously after the whole scene goes black, all Blaze sees is her brothers, the Eon twins, and the creation trio standing in a circle surrounding her, seemingly chanting what they have earlier spoken nonstop causing the ill-fated Dragon Princess to crouch down to the floor, Hands covering her ears and tear stained eyes squeezed shut attempting to ignore the voices that get louder by the second.

( End nightmare)

Blaze suddenly jumps awake, almost screaming, only staying quiet when she realizes it's only a nightmare and she is in her room. The Whitette Dragon then remember things that happened the previous night.

' How did things go from as peaceful and passionate last night....to something so horrible and nerve-racking as that nightmare just before?' She thinks sighing in defeat.

The Dragon woman then looks over and notices Seto is no longer laying next to her. A little sad he's not there to comfort her, Blaze gets up and walks to the bathroom to shower.

Once in the bathroom, Blaze unfolds her wings while preparing the shower water. Once she steps inside the female Dragon lets the water run into her wings and attempts to forget all about her nightmare.

Meanwhile...

Seto is downstairs with Mokuba going through his dueling deck while thinking about whether or not he's going to participate in a duel with Blaze against his arch rival Yugi and Yugi's best friend Joey.

" When is Blaze going to wake up Seto? She's been sleeping all afternoon.." Mokuba asked concerned not yet knowing what has transpired.

" If you want to know the reason why she is sleeping in so late.., it's because her and I were out on a date until sunrise. She was the one flying us place to place in her Dragon form." Seto replied telling him what had happened, leaving out what they did earlier that morning when they returned home, amazing Mokuba that they were out that late.

" Wow! Well anyway... how did your date go?" Mokuba asked after his moment of amazement.

"It went very well actually.." The eldest brother replied while thinking to himself about how amazing it was looking back to the " fun" they both had earlier.

" That's good! Say what was it like riding on the back of a real Dragon? Specifically because Blaze looks so close to your Blue eyes." Mokuba then asked wondering what riding a real Dragon could be like.

" Trust me Mokuba, you won't be needing an explanation." Seto tells him with a smirk.

" Why not!?! Why aren't you telling me Seto? That's not fair! I want to know what it's like too!!" Mokuba whines in frustration and disbelief.

" You will get the chance to find out yourself soon enough." Seto replies letting out a chuckle.

" YES! I so can't wait for that!!!" Mokuba replies more than a little excited.

Seto then hears the water running from upstairs, now knowing Blaze is awake and preparing for a shower. He then goes upstairs to see if he can join her.

Back to Blaze...

Blaze stands in the warm water trying to rid herself of the horrible memories of her nightmare not noticing the door to the bathroom being opened. She then feels the gentle touch of Seto's hands on her waist and lips passionately caressing the side of her neck from behind.

She leans into his touch slightly turning around to see her significant other has joined her in the shower and making her smile while momentarily forgetting about her nightmare.

That smile soon fades as the nightmare comes crawling back and the Reshiram becomes distant casting her eyes to the running water on the floor of the shower, concerning the CEO.

" Blaze, are you alright? You seem a little distant?" He asks her gently tilting her head up to him so she is looking him in the eyes.

" Seto.... I.. - No, I'm not alright... I had awoken from a nightmare and it's been taunting my mind ever since." Blaze says sighing, pulling away to prepare to wash her fur. ( Hair)

" Tell me then, what was it about? Maybe it will help you forget if you talk about it." Seto asks her attempting to alleviate the bad memories, while doing his showering routine.

Blaze explains her nightmare and then changes the subject to what she was thinking about since he came in.

" Seto, there is something I need to tell you I feel is important that I have been thinking about since you came in." She said changing the subject.

" And What is that?" He replies confused.

" I just wanted you to know that when the time comes for me to go home, you might not be able to come with me." Blaze informs instantly becoming regretful for what she had said.

" What?! Why not?!?" Seto exclaims unpleasantly surprised.

" I just got that feeling.." The Whitette implies hesitantly.

" If that's so... do you know if our relationship will work out?" Seto asks, his tone hinting the sadness he is allowing Blaze to hear.

" I- I don't know... I sure hope so... But even though it's the truth about you not being able to come with is shitty, It's still the truth no matter how sad." Blaze replies also showing sadness.

" Why does it feel like you're leaving something out?" Seto suddenly asks.

" What do you mean?!" Blaze squeaks flustered.

" Nevermind." Seto answers leaving the subject in the back of his mind.

Afterwords the two finish their shower together and go downstairs after getting dressed for a late lunch.

( Small Time Skip )

Blaze heads to the kitchen and begins to make lunch using a special recipe she had learned during her time on Seto's world: Fresh lobster tail with a side of homemade spicy mac & cheese.

After the food is made she goes out to the dining room and the three of them begin to make conversation while  eating.

Seto: " Blaze, do you remember the duel Yugi and that 3rd rate duelist Wheeler challenged us to?"

Blaze : " Yea? What about it?"

Seto: " I'm thinking about accepting the challenge if you are still up to it."

Blaze: " Well yes. I'm still up for it. When are you going to tell them we accept?"

Seto: " Soon."

Mokuba: " Well it's about time you made up your mind Seto..."

Seto: ( Glances at his brother with an eyebrow raised in question and slight irritation.)

Mokuba: " Well it is!" The younger Kaiba retorts.

Mokuba: " Hey Blaze, do you know about the latest game that came out shortly after the duelist's Kingdom tournament?"

Blaze: " Duelist's Kingdom tournament?"

Seto: " That tournament is a long story Babe, I will tell you about it later ... or you can ask Yugi since he is the one along with Wheeler that actually participated in the whole thing."

Blaze: " Ok, then I will ask them the next time I see them, They seem to know more about that than you do by your explanation. And Mokuba, what is the game? Maybe I've heard of it."

Mokuba: " It's called Dungeon Dice Monsters."

Blaze: " Yes, I've heard of it."

Mokuba: " Really?"

Blaze: " In fact I have already played it with the person who made it: Duke Devlin."

Mokuba: " Oh wow... you've played it already?! And with the creator nonetheless.."

Blaze: " MmmmHmmm.."

Mokuba: " Did you win against him?"

Blaze: " Yes I did 8 times out of 10 we played if memory serves me well..."

Mokuba then goes wide eyed wondering how she's able to play other people's favorite Or own games and beat them at it so easily, but decided not to ask her afraid and unsure of how she would react and what she would say.

Blaze: " Here's an idea..."

Seto: " Hmm?"

Mokuba: " What is it?"

Blaze: " How about the three of us go to the beach for a while after lunch?"

Mokuba: " Yesssss!!! Let's go now! Come on Seto, can we go please?!?"

Seto: I don't see why we can't.... just let me call my office secretary and tell her I will not be coming until later on today."

Blaze: " Seto..."  The Whitette Dragon woman vocalizes, stressing her boyfriend's name in an annoyed and challenging tone, while giving him a pointed half glare.

Seto: "...."

Mokuba: " Come on Seto, you can stay away from Kaiba Corp for at least one day... besides it's not going to hurt you to go to the beach with us." He says with a frown etched on to his features.

Seto: " Fine. I'll tell her that I won't be in at all today but I expect my employees to have twice as much done by the time I get there tomorrow."

Blaze: " Good.., you don't need to overwork yourself all the time, it's not good for you." She says then changes her stern attitude into an optimistic one.

Blaze: " So now why don't we go and get ready to go... I can't wait to go to the ocean!"

Mokuba: " What are you going to do in the ocean besides swim,Blaze?"

Blaze: " I'm going to stand there and yell at it!" ( A/N: I actually do this sometimes, most of the time I regret it though. 🤣)

Seto: " Yell at it?!"

Blaze: " Yep, every time I get hit with a wave I'm going to say; " Is that the best you can do?!" And then try to run away while the waves gets too high and probably get slammed into the water by them anyhow." ( Begins to laugh with a huge smile on her face)

Seto & Mokuba: " Blaze... you're something else..."

Blaze: ( Stops laughing and gives them a confused look.)

Mokuba: "It means that we don't know what to think or do about the situation."

Blaze: " Oh? Okay..?"

Seto: ( Face palms but smiles underneath.)

Blaze's POV:

About an hour after having lunch..Seto, Mokuba, and I get ready and head out to the local beach for some fun in the sun and relaxation.

Once we get there, I take off running in the hot sand excited to go jump into the ocean, when suddenly...

" WHOA!! OOOF!" Someone yelled as they fell into the sand with a thud.

I looked down and I see I had literally just run into Yugi making him fall on his back and into the sand. I then looked to him and my features  softened into an apologetic look.

Yugi's POV:

Today my friends and I decided to have a beach day and we were walking along the sand to find a good spot for us to set up before heading out into the water. 
Then without noticing I began to walk off away from the others, however before I knew what was happening, I was forced into the sand from what felt like someone literally running into me knocking me down.

When I open my eyes after recovering from the impact, I look up to see Blaze with her hand held out to me and her features softened into an apologetic look. After a moment or two I take her hand allowing her to pull me to my feet again.

" Sorry I ran into you Yugi, I was just so excited to run to the ocean and yell at it." Blaze apologized with a small smile.

' Yell at it?' I ask.

" Yep, You'll see what I mean in a little while, it's bound to happen sooner or later!"

' O-okay...' I say not sure how to respond to that.

Then moments later I see Kaiba and Mokuba  walk up behind her. Not long after that my friends walk up behind me and I'm sure they have the same question in mind that I have; Are they here for the day like us or did they follow Kaiba here because he has some sort of business to attend to?

" Hey Kaiba, are ya three here to spend the day like us or are the two of them here to do that while ya are here for business?" Joey asked speaking out on what was on everyone else's minds.

" Hmpf, yes we are here but, it is only Blaze, myself and Mokuba alone. No outside interference!" Kaiba rudely says with a scoff.

Blaze then forcefully shoved the top of her head into Kaiba's side. ( A/N: Do you know which anime this reference is from?)

" Will you be nice for once! If he wants to hang out with us let him. Besides he probably only wants to hang out with me anyways because of how much of an ass hat you are to them!" Blaze suddenly exclaims in both anger and irritation most likely due to being sick of him always being so rude to my friends and I.

Joey begins to snicker at the comment Blaze just made toward Kaiba, Which then causes Kaiba to walk away in anger, Mokuba running up behind him to keep up.

" Seto waaaaiitt!!!!!" Blaze exclaims running after them.

" Umm, guys, I don't really know what happened but I can't tell if Kaiba he's angry at us or rather Joey for snickering at him or if he's mad at Blaze for what she said to him." Téa says after Blaze and the Kaiba brothers had left.

" Yeah, I can't really tell either but it is true what Blaze said about rich boy, but even so        -Joey-...." Tristan said trailing off to stare at the blonde next him with an eyebrow raised.

" Whaaaat?!? It was funny.... I mean come ooooon..." Joey said with his hands up in defeat.

" Well yea, but you didn't have to make Kaiba mad at her..." Tristan said pressing the guilt on Joey.

' Even though Kaiba did or didn't deserve it, Blaze shouldn't be the only one to take the burden of his anger. Besides we kind of are the ones that also influenced that anger somehow too you know...' I explain to confront the situation hopefully find a way to help our new friend instead of hurting her more today.

The next time I look back up, I see Blaze and the Kaiba brothers are already out of earshot of us.

Blaze's POV:

When I finally catch up to Seto after the little incident a few moments ago, I walk straight in front of him to stop him from walking any further. When he does stop I take this as an opportunity to apologize for the way I was acting, even though he kinda deserved it.

Seto's POV:

' I can't believe she would say something like that...' I think to myself as I walk away from the area in both hurt and infuriation.

Hurt because of what Blaze had said, and infuriation because Yugi and his group of geeks are the reason why she's acting this way, not only that but because of that mutt Wheeler.... although he is always the main source of great annoyance to me; so that is nothing new.

Moments later Blaze walked right in front of me stopping me from walking away any further. Glancing down I discover she has her face fixated on me in an attempt to keep my attention.

"...." Blaze says nothing at first but instead keeps a stern and steady expression which quickly becomes resigned. She then steps forward immediately burying her face into my chest hugging me.

" Seto..... I'm so sorry for what I said, I only said what I did because I was frustrated about how you and the others are always acting towards one another. I just needed to get all that off my chest before it got any worse...."

After hearing that all the anger and irritation I felt before completely dissipates, then melts away, and my expression softens finding it difficult to stay mad at her.

' It's alright Blaze...., I understand." I said with a sigh forgiving her. It's not entirely her fault for the way she acted just a few moments ago. I then proceeded to return the hug and kiss the top of her head showing my forgiveness, causing her to look up to me with a smile I just can't get enough of.

Mean while...

3rd POV:

" Guys this is a really bad idea..." Téa says unsure of the current situation she's being forced into.

" I'm going to have to agree with Téa on this one; it doesn't seem right." Yugi agrees also unsure.

" Aww come on you two, I wanna know what dey are talkin' about ova dere..." Joey whines, Tristan not saying anything due to focusing on the three further ahead.

" Hey guys, listen to this." Tristan comments catching their attention who then goes to listen into what Tristan had heard so far.

( Tiny Time Skip to after Tristan explaining what he had heard so far.)

" So wait Blaze had a nightmare and now she think she may have to go home soon?" Téa asks sounding a bit disappointed.

" Yeah and without us too..." Joey adds in just as bummed out knowing their new friend might have to leave soon.

" Not only that Joey, but Blaze may also have to leave without Kaiba and Mokuba as well. Imagine how they are going to feel when the time comes when Blaze has to leave to go back home." Yugi points out feeling sorry for them more rather than feeling self-pity for himself and his friends.

" True.." Téa, Joey, and Tristan say simultaneously in a sullen tone.

Blaze's POV:

" Awe... What? What do you mean we might not be able to go with you Blaze?!!" Mokuba shouts in disbelief when I told him what had happened in the nightmare and what I had told his brother prior to lunch earlier this afternoon bringing  him up to speed with my current problem.

' What I mean is Mokie, that Seto and yourself, do not belong where I come from. It could cause a.....' I then stop my explanation when I see a gold light glaring in the corner of my left eye. I turn to where I saw it and immediately spot Yugi's Millennium puzzle gleaming in the harsh sunlight.

' What the? Are they eavesdropping on us?' I think to myself not wanting to believe what I am seeing just now, hearing Seto saying; " I knew she was leaving something out when her and I were talking earlier."  Ignoring that, I shuffle closer to see if my suspicions are correct.

" Blaze? What's the matter?" Seto says concerned and staring at the direction I am looking in.

'Hold on boys, we will have the rest of this conversation later... but right now I have a little something to deal with at the moment.' I said to them then walking to where I last saw the Millennium puzzle.

When I approach their hiding spot I found they have not yet noticed I have noticed them and I clear my throat to gain their attention startling them.

3rd POV:

" What do you think you're doing?" Blaze asked the group with a semi angered expression.

" Uhhhhh..." Joey said unsure what to really say to her.

" I told them it was a bad idea, they wouldn't listen." Téa tells Blaze to see if that can ease some of her anger, only affectively making it worse as Blaze went to glare at the blonde and brunette males sitting in front of her, sparing Yugi only because she knows he would most likely agree with Téa.

" We're really sorry Blaze, we only wanted to see if we could help if we were to hear anything." Tristan said truthfully.

" *sigh* let me guess...,Yugi was the one that suggested helping me out if I needed it because of what happened earlier?" Blaze guessed assuming what happened, the looks on her friends faces letting her know her assumptions were correct

" I see..., although that is really nice of you to want to help me and all..... I don't need or want your sympathy....!" The Whitette bluntly said causing Joey to scowl.

" WHAT?!? First you're angry dat Kaiba was rude to us and now you're actin'  just like h'm!!! What is wit you?!?" Joey burst out now extremely irritated by Blaze's personality.

" Joey calm down..." Téa says.

" Yeah man, you know how Blaze's personality is like by now... it's confusing but mostly she is basically a female Kaiba, Not to mention that she is a Dragon that happens to be a Princess in another place she is not exactly used to being in." Tristan explains trying to help his friend calm down and understand why Blaze is the way she is.

" Is that the way you think of me???" Blaze says cocking an eyebrow in surprise and confusion, the others not really paying attention to what she said.

Then said Brooklyn blonde huff s a sigh of annoyance and says; " Yeah,  yeah!  I know! I know! I just wish Blaze weren't so difficult to figure out..." causing the Dragon in front of them to start internally laughing, with a calm yet amused smile on her features.

Blaze then turns around and says goodbye to the group of friends and returns to Seto and Mokuba, so they can resume the real reason why they are at the beach in the first place.

Blaze's POV:

" Blaze can we go in the water now???" Mokuba asked me as I was walking towards them.

' Yes Mokie we can.' I tell him and he starts to run towards the water, not before taking off his regular clothes to reveal sapphire crystalline design swim shorts that I had gifted him a month after being friends telling him to wear those on a special day out swimming. ( Picture up top)

" Aren't those the swim shorts you gave him as a gift when you and him became good friends?" Seto asks me.

' Yes. Are you wearing the ones I gave you? You know I made them myself like I made both Mokuba's and my own right?' I asked him curious.

" The turquoise ones with the Blue eyes White Dragon on the left leg and my company logo on the right, correct?" He asked me with a smile.

' Yes! Did you wear them?' I asked him mirroring his smile lovingly.

" I did, I'm just waiting to see your swimsuit babe." Seto confirmed also admitting to wanting to see me in my bikini making me start to blush a deep red.

' Ok. I'll show you!' I said taking off my normal clothes and as soon as I did, I swear Seto started to have a nose bleed.

" Babe... you look really good in that bikini.... wow...just ....wow..." Seto said amazed unable to take his eyes off me, scanning my light blue and white shiny dot bikini.

' Thank you...' I said looking away with my blush deepening in shades of red.

When I looked back up again I saw Seto in only his swim shorts that I gave him.

" Ready? Mokuba's probably waiting for us to join him." Seto pointed out now ready to join his brother, all he is doing now is waiting on me to go with him.

' Yea. I'm ready let's go.' I say as I begin to walk to the salty water of the ocean. On the way there we see Mokuba looking in our direction waving his arms in the air and shouting for us to come to the water.

" HEY GUYS COME ON IN THE WATER'S FINE!!!!! IT'S JUST REAAAALLY SALTY!!!!" Mokuba shouts as we walk closer. When we get to the shoreline, Seto grabbed my hand and pulls me with him, there is when I begin to yell at the ocean.

' HEY!!!' I begin.

" Oh boy...😰" Mokuba says wondering what's going to happen now that he knows I am doing the thing I told them I always do.

"Are you planning on dragging me with you when the wave gets too big?" Seto asks with an amused expression. I then turn to him with a clever grin and say with an innocent tone;

' I'm hoping you'll be able to keep me from going under'...'

" Okay, so you are expecting me to save you?" He asks shaking his head while smiling.

' Yes.' I simply reply giving him my best puppy eyes.

Then a small wave hits us both barely moving us.

' HEY!! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO!!?! SHOW ME WHAT YOU ARE REALLY MADE OF WHY DON'T YOU!!!' I shout yelling at the ocean.

Bad idea... because, now there is a huge wave coming out at us.

" Ooooh... Blaze I thought you were only joking." Seto says astonished.

' Nope.' I say preparing to run away. When I do run away, Seto and Mokuba following; Mokuba somehow gets to safety and Seto and I were hit by the huge wave and knocked over.

When I came above surface, I saw Seto kneeling in the water, hand still latched onto mine somehow while rubbing his eyes from the salt water actually laughing. Mokuba on the shoreline laughing his ass off at what he saw.

' Well at least you still held onto my hand, Seto, thank you for that.' I said grateful.

"You're welcome Blaze. I was actually trying my hardest not to let go, I didn't want to lose you under the water." Seto replied standing back up pulling me up with him.

After about an hour or so of swimming and getting knocked over by waves in the ocean, the three of us went to our beach site where we kept our towels and clothes. Mokuba started on a Sandcastle, with Seto and I helping out. I somehow even built a functioning mote surrounding the castle.

Once the sun began dipping towards the west horizon marking sunset, the Kaiba brothers and I packed up and started heading for home. On the way there I started to think on how I should word my explanation to them about what had happened before I ended up in their world. 

' I think I should just tell them from start to finish about that day my Kingdom was under attack. No, no, no... That explanation is  far too long... OK.... I think I know what I should do.' I thought to myself while walking beside Seto, and glancing back at Mokuba.

( Tiny Time Skip)

Now finally back at the mansion; the three of us end up in the living room with one thing on our minds.

" Blaze can you tell us what happened now?" Asked Mokuba, his facial features dimming a bit in sadness from what had been mentioned to him at the beach.

' Yes, of course.' I say also not feeling too cheerful at the moment.

" So.... what happened?" Seto asked with a serious expression expecting me to explain everything that transpired.

'Okay... this was literally the day I came to your world in your time, however this was several days before that in my time.' I began to explain.

" Several days?" Mokuba asks dumbfounded.

' Yes, The time on my planet is much faster than that of time on this one.' I told him.

" Oh. Ok. Makes sense now." The younger Kaiba says in understanding.

' Now.  On that day about, I think it has been about six or more months ago... I was wandering the halls and corridors  of my Kingdom, when one of my Kingdom Watch Force Dragons had approached me in a panic; he was still new so I could understand why. But what he said to me is what got me to knowing there was more than a problem happening, what I didn't know yet is that it was going to end up as a catastrophe for not only those of Solinia but for those that live among this planet as well.' I say describing a little of what had taken place.
( A/N: sorry if that does not make much sense)

" So what happened next? What did he say?!" Mokuba said getting into the story.

" Now hold your horses Mokuba, she's getting to that." Seto half growled to keep his kid brother calm and patient.

Laughing a bit at the usual banter I continue,  feeling more at ease about telling them about the events that had come to pass.

' He screamed, and I quote without screaming myself: " Your Highness! We are under attack!": Poor thing was trembling for he had just gotten out of training not long before the attack and me being the way I am, had yelled at him not to call me "highness", Hoping that this time after how many times I have told him  it would stick,  scaring him even more, for that however I did not feel bad in he least.' I said shaking my head.

" Blaze you're getting off topic now." My significant other warned.

' Oh. Right. Well he then told me there were several groups of Anti- Dragons storming in pursuit of the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal.'

" Anti- Dragons? What are those?" Mokuba asked once again in confusion.

"Wait a minute are those Dragons like Volt?" Seto asked not as confused as his brother but still puzzled nonetheless.

' Yes, Volt is an Anti- Dragon but not at the same time. Does that make any sort of sense to you both?' I ask them.

" Well maybe if you would explain what an Anti- Dragon is to us." Mokuba deadpanned.

' An Anti- Dragon is a Dragon that obviously comes from the enemy Kingdom called Colatia I am sure Seto knows about and are basically the evil versions of Solinians that are also of a different color. We call them "shiny Dragons".'
I continue answering the questions keeping my boyfriend and his brother curious.

" Wow... if only we could go to your world Blaze. I bet there would be so many awesome things we haven't even seen or even heard of yet...." Mokuba  said trailing off in awe and wonder.

' Yes, there are things like that but there are also many dangerous things too, that is one of my many concerns preventing any human from ever being able to come to my world.' I say being overcome with worry for their safety.

"So that is the reason why, I knew you were leaving something out like I've said earlier." Seto asks a little too precariously.

' Seto! No! That is not the main reason why... humans just are not allowed there, it's a place that is not meant for mortal humans to see or any human for that matter. Besides you two and Yugi and his group have seen way too much already!' I yell becoming too frustrated to keep calm any longer.

" Blaze.... it's okay, we understand and I am sure Yugi and the others will too when you explain what is happening. Mokuba assures.

' You think so Mokuba ?' I ask him still unsure.

" Yeah, I mean come on there has to be some kind of reason your world is that way right? And I'm not saying that it has to be right away but, can't there be a chance that maybe some day that rule can change?" Mokuba continues being optimistic.

" I was thinking the same thing." Seto says agreeing.

' Umm, well.., maybe. But it will take a lot of time and effort for such a change that might not even happen to happen.' I say out loud more in thought then to the brothers.

" Huh?" Mokuba questions.

" What do you mean? Are you saying that there might be a chance after all?" Seto ask being low-key optimistic and genuinely hopeful.

' Wait, What?!? I was only thinking!!!! But, fortunately it would have to be a freak accident in order for that to be possible." I say most likely shutting down any positive thoughts the two boys could have had.

" Oh..." The brothers said voicing their clear disappointment.

' Sorry, but like I said earlier that is the sad truth right there. Did I not say that Seto?' I state more than ask.

" Yes, you did: and that is unfortunate."
Seto said with a sigh and gets up to head upstairs for the night.

( Time Skip to after the explanation)

3rd POV:

( in the bedroom)

Seto: " Blaze?"

Blaze: " Yes?"

Seto: " Are you sure you want to accept that four-way Duel?" He asks remembering about the challenge.

Blaze: " Yes. I do. We shall let them know tomorrow morning.

Seto: "Fine and make sure you know you are ready for the challenge before we tell them ok?"

Blaze: " Yes. Of course. Good night."

Seto: " Good night Blaze, I love you."

Blaze: " I love you too, Seto. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a busy day."

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the long wait and I hope this chapter wasn't too long, I hope you enjoyed it anyhow. I will hopefully be updating the next chapter in a way that it will not be extremely confusing for you all to read. So look forward to it. Until next time my Sol Dragons Blaze the Reshiram signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 513 33
Seto Kaiba the CEO of 'Kaiba Corp' continues to go to school and duel in large dueling competitions and met yugi, Joey, Tristan, téa and ect. The CEO...
692 34 22
Gozaburo is dead, Death-T is over, and Noah Kaiba is comatose, but Seto still doesn't feel safe. He has good reason not to feel safe, as it turns out...
45.3K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...