A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

By BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... More

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers
Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 20: The sad Truth
Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens

528 10 2
By BlazetheReshiram

3rd POV:

A few days later.....

Yugi, Téa, Joey, Tristan, and even Duke are at Yugi's House watching a duel playing out on the television when all of a sudden a channel  turns to a breaking news broadcast for people who have been kidnapped or went missing.

" A kidnapping?, I wonder who was kidnapped?" Téa asks concerned.

" Then why don't we keep watching and find out." Duke replies sounding mildly interested to know as well.

They then turned their attention back to the television and they see in the background that the reporters are at Kaiba Corp in Seto's office.

" Wait a second why are they at Kaiba Corp what could have happened there?" Tristan questions with much confusion.

( In the news broadcast)

" About a half an hour ago a kidnapping had commenced at the Kaiba Corp business building, as you can see behind me...." The reporter had started.

( out of the news broadcast)

" Whoa.... Who could have caused that much damage?! Duke exclaims.

" I think I might know of someone...." Tristan deadpans.

" Who?" Duke replies troubled.

" His name is Volt, we just met him a few days ago and Téa, Tristan, Yuge and I already know the kind of damage dat he can create." Joey informs.

" But what would Volt want at Kaiba Corp?" Téa questions puzzled.

( in the news broadcast)

" Here we are on the scene with the one person that had happened to be walking into the room when the kidnapping had happened.

( out of the news broadcast )

When the cameramen had moved to show who had seen what happened, Mokuba was the one that was being interviewed.

" Mokuba?!?" Yugi shouts in exasperation.

" Then dat means Kaiba was da one who was "CEOnapped"!" Joey commented.

" Really man... CEOnapped?" Tristan antagonized Duke joining in with him.

" Guys this is no time to be joking around!" Téa scolded.

" Yeah! This is really bad, if it was Volt that kidnapped Kaiba and Kaiba took the Crystal a few days ago.... not only will Kaiba be in danger but our world will be as well. Who knows what Volt will do if he takes the Crystal from Kaiba." Yugi vocalizes making the dire situation that much more apparent.

With Seto and Blaze before the kiddnapping occurred....

Seto's POV:

A few days have passed since I had obtained the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal and I have been sitting in my office all day examining it. I wonder though,where and when did it come from?

While studying said Crystal over again I ask Blaze my new formed question. I have a good feeling this is going to be detailed and overwhelming.

Blaze's POV:

" Blaze may I ask you something that I feel is an important question?" Asked my human acquaintance.

' Depends what is the question or questions about?' I countered a question with a question.

" It's about the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal."

Interesting, I never would have thought that he would have developed an interest in my Crystal, but I will answer his question or questions nonetheless.

'OK, go on you have my permission.' I said giving him permission to ask.

"When was the Crystal created and where?" He inquiries with genuine interest.

I would've never thought that was what have interested him but like I told myself I will answer his questions nonetheless.

Seto's POV:

" You are correct about the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal being created." Blaze began.

Created? Is that what I asked? I must have and I haven't noticed, but now I wanted to know what it was created from, and I know that Blaze will tell me that in her explanation I just have to wait.

" The Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal was created moments after I was born it was crafted out of a special gemstone that your planets people don't have a single shard of but have them as a separate structure, The gemstone is known as Crystal- Diamonds a fusion between both precious stones." Blaze explains.

" Crystal- Diamonds?" I asked out loud.

"Yes, Crystal- Diamonds, But the one that is the Dragon Crystal is infused with both mine and my Kingdom's power, how else would it be able to use the powers that I am also capable of?" Blaze questioned me.

3rd POV:

" So hold on here a minute....., are you saying that Crystal is a literal part of you?!"
Seto asks at a loss not knowing what to say next.

" Yes, now how did you figure that one out?" Blaze wonders out loud.

" I... ugh......" Seto utters speechlessly.

" Never mind, it's fine you don't have to say anything, but the Crystal is a little part of me because of the fact that it does have my powers as well as some of my DNA fused with it I forgot to mention." Blaze concludes her explanation.

Immediately after Blaze had concluded her explanation, Volt busts through the office window in his human form and lands in front of Seto's desk with his claws out stretched and ready to strike. During this time Seto put the Crystal into his jacket pocket for momentary safekeeping.

Volt then says to Seto;

" I know you are the human that the Crystal has chosen to protect it, but I don't think that my enemy will protect you.... especially since she is not anywhere to be seen or heard!"

Volt then afterwards attacks Seto so he can capture him to retrieve the Crystal. While being attacked Seto says; " So your Volt correct?"
And Volt answers back saying; " So you've heard of me how flattering..."

" Well then Volt I'm not going down without a fight!" Seto challenges even though he already knows that he will not be able to win against the Colatian Dragon.

Said Colatian Dragon then begins to laugh and muses; " You must be joking, a human attempting to fight a Dragon?!? That is illogical, you will never win, your defeat here is inevitable. I cannot wait to see the look on your face when you lose."

Volt charges towards Seto with a swing of one of his sharp claws but misses when Seto was barely able to dodge his attack. While Volt is still recovering from missing, Seto attempts to go in for a roundhouse kick from behind.

However he was not quick enough and allows Volt to catch him by the ankle and throw him toward the shattered window.

While in mid air Seto quickly grabs a hold of the Light Stone that Volt somehow had not seen and hits the ground inches from falling out the window with Blaze in his arms, which he then hides in his jacket before Volt can walk over to him and find out Blaze is in the room with them.

Meanwhile on the other side of the office doors Mokuba had come up to see his brother only to witness that Volt had come crashing in and nearly threw his brother out the broken window. Freaking out Mokuba goes to try to get help only to figure out that he is too late when he sees Volt kicking Seto out the window then jumping out himself.

The last thing that Mokuba saw was a huge Black Dragon with Red eyes flying in the sky with his brother in the Dragon's claws.

( Back in the present )

Yugi's POV:

Immediately after hearing what Mokuba had to say on the news, my friends and I rushed to leave to get to Kaiba Corp to see if we can help in any way.

I just hope that where ever Kaiba is that we won't be too late to save him from Volt and that the Crystal is not in Volt's hands.

While running through the busy streets we end up taking a shortcut in hopes that it will cut the time to get to Kaiba Corp in half , but somehow we ended up taking the wrong path and end up in one of the few abandoned and isolated parts of Domino.

What we did not expect to do was actually run into Kaiba and Volt seeing that Kaiba is in more danger than we could even think of happening due to Volt attacking him in an attempt to steal the Crystal, I wonder if Kaiba had tried to escape when Volt brought him here?

It also looks like that the Crystal itself is using its own power to protect Kaiba as if it knows that he is in danger and that he is the only one protecting it at the moment.

Téa's POV:

Oh my goodness is that Kaiba trying to get away from Volt? It has to be! Who else would it be?

He is in more danger than we thought we have to help him, but I don't think we can it's too dangerous even for us!

I still remember when me, Yugi, Joey, and Tristan were attacked by that creepy Dragon.... at least the Crystal is protecting him but who knows for how long.

Joey's POV:

Oh man! I can believe we actually found them!

Oh jeez, Kaiba's getting attacked but worse than what Volt attempted to do to us when he attacked me and my friends.

Even though dat Kaiba is a jerk we should help anyway especially since he is da one with da Crystal!

Yugi's POV:

Even though Kaiba is in grave danger my friends and I are forced to stay back wishing there was something we could do to help him.

Where is this rumored White Dragon when we need it?!?

3rd POV:

Many attacks later....

The crystals power is finally exhausted due to not being able to get anymore from Blaze because she is in her Light Stone form, so not even she has her own power in which the Crystal uses to replenish it's own.

Seeing that the Crystal is no longer protecting Seto thus leaving him vulnerable to Volt's attacks, Volt changes into his dragon form and set in motion his next attack by charging up his electricity which will soon turn into one of his signature moves that all Zekrom know known as the Fusion Bolt, not knowing that Blaze is still in her Light Stone form and is hiding in Seto's jacket.

Seto's POV:

Oh shit! Now I'm in serious trouble! The Crystal's power is exhausted so it is no longer protecting me and now Volt is this huge Black Dragon with a generator for a tail charging up electricity getting ready to finish me off once and for all! What the hell do I do now?!

If I wasn't afraid for my life at any moment before I sure as hell am now for once in my life!

Which now looks like it will be the end of it at any moment....!

3rd POV:

Moments later Volt's power is fully charged and he launches himself up into the sky while cloaking himself in electricity and dives down for the finishing blow when seconds before impact the Light Stone appears surprising Volt and protecting Seto realizing that he was her Hero of Truths all along.

" Where the hell did you come from?!!" Volt asks both surprised and feeling the chill of fear going down his spine and into his tail.

' Seto!' Blaze says knowing that only he can hear her at the moment.

Seto then looks up at the Light Stone awaiting an answer from her.

' It was you all along who is my Hero of Truths, therefore you were the one to protect my Crystal while I was asleep and now it's my turn to protect both you and the Crystal, this is one of the things I can do to repay you for helping me." Blaze proclaims then absorbs the energy of Volt's attack and prepares to awaken.

A/N: The video for it is up top but when reading this just imagine what I wrote happening while Blaze is awakening lol.⬇️

Right then and there the Light Stone begins to rotate while releasing the energy that it has gathered and disappears, only to take the shape and form of a huge White sleeping Dragon with its wings wrapped around it during it's sleep.

Not even a minute later the Dragon's Blue eyes open and Blaze unwrapped her wings to release herself from the energy she used to change form, flapping her wings to descend to the ground she lands with a heavy metallic clang that then turns into a mighty roar that resounds around the area like one of pure majestic royalty and authority.

When the roaring had stopped the Dragon's tail begins to glow a vivid fiery orange and Blaze releases flames that surrounds both herself and Seto as if to protect and intimidate while showing her awesome majestic power. At that moment the Crystal begins to glow now that it is full of life and energy once again.

Realizing this Seto takes the Crystal and holds it up high so that the White Dragon before him can reclaim it's full power, causing the flames around them to strengthen and become more forceful.

When the flames begin to die down said majestic White Dragon ends the spiral of flames by abruptly crossing her huge wings over her shoulders while closing her eyes and when the flames are completely out she opens them slowly and raises her wings over her head sending one last mighty roar before she growls an angry sounding tone.

Once awoken, Blaze prepares to fight for both the Crystal and her now human friend by any means necessary. However Volt then flees apparently not ready to fight Blaze just yet scowling at the thought that his plan to steal the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal early had backfired.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! More will be out soon so I wish you all a good night/ day and I'll talk to you all later. Until then my Sol Dragons. BlazeTheReshiram signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 607 82
While Yugi and the gang are trying to restore the Pharaoh's memories a new person joins their group, Ruby Kaiba, Seto's sibling, but they start quest...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...
7.3K 145 31
Emiko Kaiba isn't exactly on the best of terms with her older brother, Seto. When Yugi Muto defeats Seto in one fateful duel, the eldest Kaiba is lef...
2.6K 154 10
It was just another day for Katsuya Jounouchi, who was on a date with his girlfriend Mai at the park. Things rapidly change when a strange old woman...