You and Kendall Jenner

By islandgirlnfc

Whatever I feel like writing about. More

Your First Time Meeting Kendall
Time to switch teams?
Rose
Butterflies
Into you
Matching
Hold my hand
I love you
Love
Fake news
Sleepover 2.0
Just hold me
Texts
Stormi
Trouble In Paradise
Ouch
Texts
Envelope

Baby

3.7K 61 0
By islandgirlnfc

Your POV
My hand trembled as I placed my knuckles upon her door. I instantly regretted the knock and turned away but felt her hand tugging on mine.
"Kendall, let me go, I can't do this!" I say with my back still facing her.
"No, I can't. It's been two months, please just let me see your face."
I slowly turned around and took in her appearance. She was pale with big dark circles under her eyes and skinny so unbelievably skinny. Right then and there I caved and ran into her arms. I didn't even notice I was crying until she spoke again.
"Y/N baby, please don't cry."
"You don't get to fucking call me that" I switched instantly at her words and pulled out of her embrace.
"You're right, I'm sorry." She replies looking even more broken than before.
"I can't do this." I say shoving the small envelope towards her.  She accepts it and I bolt for my car.
I make it off her property in record speed before  maintaining a safe speed and driving home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...