Hermitcraft Shots

By RaeTheStar

A compilation of Hermitcraft oneshots! I'll update whenever inspiration hits, so buckle up boys. All art (if... More

Grian Head Hunt
A Hostage Situation
Joe is a Dad
Where's Grian?
It Takes Two
Sick
In which Ren is....
Base Buddies -1
Base Buddies -2
Bumbo Iskalloni??
Bumbo Iskalloni cont.
GrianMc77
Oh Rendog
Jov swap
What an Angsty Boy lol
Girls Night
Good Evil X
Good Evil X -2
Who is This Kid?
Gottem
Who is This Kid? -2
Tethers
Hermit Headcannons
The Spoon Dance
XXX
Ripping
Love Languages
More Ripping
Power out
Aqua Scar
Elemental Hermits
Numb
Doc
TFCCC I love youuuu
Dark Water
Dark Water 2
RenFC
Karaoke Night
Love Languages -2
Wels and ren flirts
Souvenirs
Wels' Story
Love Languages -3
What's an 'earth'?
Virus
Love Languages -4
Tiny
Dark
Love Languages -5
Synesthesia
:eyes:
Irl and mc meet
Love Languages -6
Animatic!
Flimsy
Redstoner
Blast From the Past
Blast From The Past -2
Blast From The Past -3
Blast From The Past -4
Blast From The Past -5
Blast From The Past -6
Blast From The Past -7
Something's Not Right
Welcome Grian!
Ren "Lady-Killer" Dog
Outrunning Karma
Doc breaks
Brothers
Another Animatic!
Lost
RenDoc Drama
Slice of Life
Kazoo Who?
Ren the Scaredy-Dog
Infight
Infight -2
More College Au
Bdubs Gotta Bow
Bdubs Gotta Bow -2
Jealousy
Angst Train
Sticks
Shadow Hermits
Mumbo's Mansion
Cub Has A Good Time
Bdubs and Iskall
Keralis sad boi
Mumbo's Mansion -2
Holiday Happenings -1
Holiday Happenings -2
Holiday Happenings -3
Holiday Happenings -4
Holiday Happenings -5
Holiday Happenings -6
Mumskall
Anger Issues
Guitar
Baby Boo
Cub's Life

Poor Scar

5.2K 140 95
By RaeTheStar

Cub hadn't seen Scar in exactly six hours.

This would normally be fine, since they would work on separate projects most days. Today, however, it made Cub nervous. Earlier they had been walking through through the shopping district, checking on their assorted business', when Scar started acting off. He looked at the ground more, and crossed his arms. Other hermits may not have noticed, but Cub did.

He had busied himself with the golf course, but Cub thought about Scar the whole time, before he finally decided to text him.

No response.

His concerns now validated, Cub used the tracker app they shared to track him to his retirement home in the country club.

"Scar? You in here?" The door was closed, but unlocked, so Cub poked his head in. The soft lights hung from the ceiling, giving the furnished room a warm glow. He made his way slowly through the house, and then spotted a trapdoor hiding under the stairs. "Hmm,"

The ladder led down a narrow hole made of concrete, and hinted at a room at the bottom. He climbed down slowly, getting a better view. The room was beautifully terraformed for such a small space, filled with vines and a small pond. Most notably, however, was the Scar in the corner, squeezing a cat.

"Scar?" Cub whispered to alert Scar, and then crept gently across the room. Scar's eyes were red, and his body shook like a leaf. Cub silently sat next to Scar, knowing that he would talk when he wanted to. They sat, and Scar pet his cat mindlessly.

"Sometimes it's hard."

Cub looked at his friend, who's eyes held millions of stories; of peace, of joy, of anguish.

"Sometimes it's hard to see people fly when I can't join them. I can't join them, and I can't feel the wind on my face and I can't soar over the ocean or see my build from above or travel in the End or- or-" He gasped for breath, reliving all the anguish.

"Breathe. In.. Out.."

Scar took a few deep breaths, then continued on his rant. "And they don't think anything of it because I don't say anything! I pretend it doesn't bother me, but it does! You walk everywhere with me, but you could fly if you wanted. Ren thinks the HRN is novel, but I need it and he hasn't finished it! I'm just useless and hopeless and earthbound and crippled!" Scar cried, the tears flowing freely and painfully. They burned.

Cub had helped Scar many times, but it had never been this bad. "Scar, it's Cub, I'm right here. It'll be okay." He put his hand on Scar's shoulder, but he shook it off.

"IT'S NOT OKAY! You will never understand, never! I'm different, I'm weird, and it's isolating and painful! I'll never be normal, not in my whole life and it makes it hard to keep going. It's just.. It's...." Scar fell into Cub's lap exhausted.

And Cub cried. He cried for his best friend, who suffered so much. He was such a good person and put up with so much. He cried because he couldn't do anything to change it.

Wow I wrote angst hh! Also, I see Scar as having a medical condition, but it's not as bad here. He can still walk and build and golf, but flying and stuff wears him down extremely quickly.

Love you, my little stars!
-RaeTheStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 165 42
(Pronounced Sea-seven-anigans) Okay this has changed into a place where I just put random ideas from anywhere in the universe(or multiple). You may...
158K 5K 62
Welcome to Hermitcraft Randomness! This is a collection of mixed one-shots, AUs, incorrect quotes, and general randomness about Hermitcraft Season 7...
36.4K 676 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...
8.2K 341 35
There's someone new in Hermit village. Someone with secrets that can't be shared. Xisuma knows that Impulse isn't human, but anyone, no matter the s...