Broken Love

By cayala556

He pushed me up to a close wall and backhanded me across the face. He tightly gripped my jaw. "You asked for... More

New story
Chapter 1: Yes to the dress
Chapter 2: Diamonds
Chapter 3: Mrs. steel your girl
Chapter 4: Doing as I'm told, Part 1
Chapter 5: Still in love with him, Part 2
Chapter 7: The act
Chapter 8: "His spy"
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Lilly
Chapter 11: Martini and Mojito
Chapter 12: Sex freak
Chapter 13: Violated
Chapter 14: NYC hospital
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I'm not jelous

Chapter 6: Foreplay

1.8K 42 16
By cayala556

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter but LOOK AT THEM! They are so so so cute I'm dying and crying at the same time. And then in the music video? Kill me all over again!

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the thing
That thing right there
That's my girl, I can't share
Maybe I'm selfish, I get a little jealous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

I woke up when I felt a wave of sunlight hit the room making me put the covers over my face. I don't remember closing the curtains. So how can they be opened? Did Antonio close them? Did Antonio come home last night?

I don't know. I hope not. I hope he died last night.

NO! Gosh, that was some really dark thoughts. But I would not mind if he could die.

Gosh I'm such a horrible person!

Uhhh, I knooooow I'm the worst.

"Ms. Santapaola? You have to wake up." I heard a soft voice say. I peeked up from the covers trying to open my eyes to see who it was. I opened my eyes to see a maid standing beside my bed.

I groaned closing my eyes again.

"Nooo. I really don't want to. I'm so tired." I said turning to my side smuggling into the soft bed.

"I'm sorry Miss but Mr. Leggio is waiting for you. He wants you down for breakfast in 15 minutes." The maid softly said.

"Okay, okay. I'll go up in a bit. You can leave and I'll be ready in 15" I said turning to my back, opening my eyes.

"Okay. Well Mr. Leggio left a dress for you to wear and it's laying on the bed." The maid said before walking to the door. "Just don't be late." She said before exiting the room.

I groaned as I slowly sat up. My body was dead. It felt like I was hit by a train. Literally hit by a train.

I scrunched my face together when I looked at my bruised arms. Hit by a train... Yeah, close enough.

I carefully stood up. My body didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. So I walked over to the other side of the bed where Antonio sleeps. On the bed laid a white dress.

It was really pretty, it was a white lace dress that went down to the floor. I hurried to the closet and grabbed a white strapless brah. When I came back to the bed I took of my pajamas and put on the bra and then the dress.

When I had put on the dress I went and brushed my hair. You could see a few bruises on my shoulders and I actually had a vague bruise on my neck.

And of course the bruises on my face. I had a black eye that was a dark purple almost black. I also had a big red/purple bruise on my cheek.

I quickly turned away from the mirror to scared seeing my beaten up face. It really wasn't that pretty to look at. I turned around on my way out the door when I noticed I was bare feet. I contemplated if I should take a pair of socks but voted against it.

I last minute remembered I took off the engagement ring and ran to the bathroom and put it on.

So I walked out of the bedroom barefoot, with a body that hurt whenever I moved. I slowly walked down the stairs to the first floor and walked to the dining room.

I looked around the empty dining room in confusion. Didn't he ask me to eat with him? So where is he?

I walked closer to the table and saw a note. Looking at the note weirdly I picked it up and read it.

Dear Bianca!
I hope you had a pleasant night. I sure did.
I thought it would be nice to have breakfast outside this lovely morning.
Please meet me outside at the patio.
Love Antonio.

Sighing I put the note back on the table and walked towards the patio door.

A pleasant night? Yeah, a pleasant night my ass. Yeah I'm sure your night was a total bliss. I thought analyzing the note in my head.

Well, it was nice of him to spontaneously choose to eat outside. But still... FUCK YOU!

Okay, I need to stop thinking right now!

I shook my head walking to the door and sliding on my black flats that I had left at the patio door. I then walked out and walked towards the table.

As I came closer I saw Antonio sitting at the head of the table his back facing me. I slowly walked closer not really wanting to get closer. But I did come closer. As I was about to walk past Antonio to get to my seat he grabbed my arm.

"That seat is not for you, angel." He said pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"You look pretty with those bruises." Antonio whispered as he kissed the big bruise on my cheek. I winced at the pain of the kiss.

I didn't really know what to answer. Like, thank you? No. You can't say that. And I'm not thankful. No matter how 'pretty' I look.

A few moments had gone by without me saying anything. I was honestly speechless. And my body hurt in almost every way possible.

Antonio grabbed my jaw hard, his thumb digging into my right cheek, where I had the big bruise.

I whimpered at his hard grip.

Fuck that hurts.

"What do you say?" He asked in a harsh tone.

What?

"What?" I asked. I'm super confused right now.

"When someone compliments you what do you say?" Antonio asked pressing his fingers harder into my cheek.

He wants me to say 'Thank you' for the 'compliment' he gave me? About how my bruises looked good? After he beat me yesterday?

"No" I mumbled, not sure he could hear me. "I don't want your compliment so I won't thank you for it." As soon as I said them I kinda regret it as I saw Antonio starting to boil of anger.

But it felt really good. Finally, I'm voicing what I really think when It's not the 'right' opinion.

Antonio grabbed my hair in a tight grip and forced me to look at him. He looked really pissed and I started to regret saying what I said.

"I am this close," He started holding up his thumb and index finger, still grabbing my hair so hard he will soon pull it out. "to losing my fucking patience with you. And you do not want that." He almost screamed in my face. "So I suggest that you be a good girl and do what you're told." He gritted out whilst pulling my head further back. "Do you understand?"

I had two choices in this moment:
1. I could do what he wants and be a 'good girl' and probably not get into more trouble. (Which sounds very appealing at this moment.)
2. I could screw him and his fucking punishments and definitely get a second beating or something even worse. Like getting cut or whipped. (I don't really like that idea. But I like the idea of standing up to him.)

Those were my two options and I had no idea what to say.

I was about to answer Antonio but he beat me to it. Apparently I took to long to decide.

"I'm gonna take your silence as a yes." He loosened his grip on my hair and kissed my ear. "I have a little something for you." He whispered in my ear his breath against my ear, making me shudder. "It was supposed to be a good job gift from what you did yesterday. But now, let it be a sort of reminder that YOU. ARE. MINE."

Antonio let go of my hair and reached his hand over to the side of his plate, and removed a napkin that laid over it. Under the napkin laid a red middle-sized box. On the lid, Cartier was written in gold handwriting.

He opened the box and inside was a rose gold diamond embodied love bracelet. It was beautiful. And it was in gold... Or almost gold close enough.

Antonio took out the bracelet and opened it with the little screwdriver that came with it. He then took my right hand and put the bracelet on, and then closed it.

"What do you think?" Antonio asked.

"It's very beautiful." I answered truthfully, it was truly stunning. But it got less beautiful at the thought of who bought it for her. "Thank you." I added at the end. I don't really feel like getting shit because didn't say thanks.

"Your welcome. Even if you don't really deserve it." Antonio answered then capting my lips with his own. He deepened the kiss hungrily slipping his tung in my mouth.

I automatically compiled and moved my lips in sync with his lips. His lips were attacking mine and sucking the life out of me. After a while he released my lips and I could feel that they were swollen.

I took a deep breath, trying to get air to my burning lungs.

"I actually have another little surprise for you. But I'm not sure if I want to tell you now or later." Antonio said rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

A surprise? That doesn't really sound very good.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked.

"It's a surprise what else can I say?" he answered kissing my pare shoulder. Making goosebumps appears up my arm.

I frowned and asked. "Well, would I like the surprise?"

Antonio trailed kisses up my shoulder to my neck, stopping at my ear. He took a deep breath creating out on my neck making the goosebumps get more intense. He then started to nibble at my ear.

"I think you would really like it." He mused biting my earlobe.

"Then I would like to know." I breathed out. His face so close to me made shivers go down my spine. And it made me feel some kind of pleasure.

"I never asked if you wanted to know or not." He whispered sucking on my neck.

I felt hypnotized by his gentle but still rough touch. I suppressed a moan of pleasure moving closer to Antonio.

"I have something I want you to do for me." He said still whispering and still sucking on my neck. He had probably given me at least two or three new hickeys, when what he had said finally sunk in.

'I have something I want you to do for me.'

'I want you to do for me.'

'Do for me'

'For me'

'Me'

Him.

It was like being awakened from a deep sleep. Half awake half asleep. Finally realizing what he was doing. Using my weaknesses to get what he wants.

Manipulating me.

"I know what you're doing and it won't work." I said trying to sound mad but it was had with him sucking at kissing my neck. It made me feel dizzy almost sleepy.

"Oh? And what might that be?" He asked smirking against my neck.

Oh, that little price of shit, I thought.

It was difficult thinking with his lips against my neck. But I couldn't pull away. It feels so good. If felt as is I was in heaven.

I took a deep breath before trying to speak. "You're doing all this to get me to say yes." My voice was a week and I felt like I was floating in pleasure.

"The fact that you're admitting to this so-called manipulation means that it has an effect on you." He whispered in my ear seductively. "I know you want me as much as I want you right now."

He wasn't lying I could feel his 'wanting' poking my butt. And at this moment I might admit I want him too.

The hate I had for him yesterday, after and during the beating he gave me had passed. I couldn't find it. I couldn't bring it back to life, even how much I wished for it to come alive.

I moved a bit in his lap when the poking of his erection got too intense. I heard him groan in pleasure of my movement. I wasn't stupid I knew what my movements did to him.

"You feel that? Right? My need for you?" He said huskily.

I nodded leaning into him and his touch. His hand started to go up and down my arms.

"I should take you right here right now. Bend you over the table and just fuck you." His voice made my already pulsing core hurt even more with desire. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" He asked moving his hands to my legs, rubbing them.

I couldn't answer him, my mind could only focus on Antonio's lips making their way down my neck.

"Answer me! Would you like that? Me fucking you on the table?" He asked raising his voice.

Did I want him to do it?

I have no idea. I wouldn't be that bad. I was really horny at this moment.

I nodded melting into his touch and kisses.

"I want you to say it baby." He said between putting kisses on my shoulder. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I think so yes." I moaned out as he licked my neck.

"You think? It's a simple 'Yes' or 'No'." He said tilting my head to the side so we were looking at each other.

"Say it Bianca! Now!" He growled.

I have to admit that he looks so hot right now.

"Yes. Yes I want you to fuck me." Right after those words left my mouth his lips crashed down on mine.

"I want you to go up to our room and when I get up there I'm gonna fuck you. I want you on the bed that dress on the floor." He said breaking our kiss.

I looked at him confused. He's serious?

Ooh God.

"You better run up before I actually take you on the table." He whispered in my ear pushing me up on my shaky legs.

I started to walk towards the door that led into the house. I was still in shock when I walked inside. My mind was processing everything that just happened.

I walked inside the dining room a little surprised at seeing Niccolò standing there.

"Lovely seeing you again Bianca." He said grinning.

"Thanks! Same." I answered walking past him and up the stairs to the bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom everything hit me at the same time. I was in deep trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
Song: Cartier
By: Bazzi
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Omg, the chapter is finally done. Or almost. I really wanted this chapter to be out today so the continuation will be in the next chapter. I will try to write it tomorrow if I can.

The next chapter will be shorter cus it will only be one scene. And that is a sex scene. So be prepared.

The chapter after that I was planning to write from Ebba's POV. Ebba is Antonio's and well, Niccolò's younger sister. She has some really exciting things to show.

And I don't have school for about three weeks. THREE WEEKS!!!! I AM FREEEE.

So have a nice day or night or morning or afternoon or whatever time it is.

2459 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 73.7K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
101K 2.6K 50
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
64.4K 1.8K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
1M 25.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...