Precious Love

Af iceprincess022

"You have no idea how much I regretted letting you go Please come back to me, please forgive me" Mere

Distance
Unsure
Ballerina
Change
Friends
Origami and Rose
Almost
Friendships
Over
Red String of Fate
Like A Fool
Alone
Frustrations
Feelings
Truth
Complicated
SaTzu Special: To Hold You
String
Tonight
Confrontation
Escape
Book 2

Realization

2K 86 30
Af iceprincess022

Nayeon decided to give Jihyo a visit in her office since she needs some advice before talking to Momo. Good thing Momo has a dance practice which means she have some time to have a talk with Jihyo.

"Nayeon unnie?." Jihyo said somehow surprised. Unlike Jeongyeon, Nayeon doesn't really visit her that much. They always visit her before but eversince Nayeon and Momo dated, Nayeon became busy taking care of Momo since that girl is like a lost kid without anyone guiding her. 

"Are you busy?" Nayeon asked. Jihyo was actually busy but knowing that Nayeon needs her, she just shook her head and gave her a warm smile. 

Nayeon didn't waste time and started to tell Jihyo everything. Jihyo is somehow happy that eventhough alot of things happened and there have been alot of changes, Nayeon and Jeongyeon still came to her to listen to her advice. It simply shows how they trust her and treasure her as their bestfriend.

"What if she asked you to for another chance to get back together what are you going to say?" Jihyo asked knowing it might be the reason why Momo asked Nayeon to meet her.

"I-I don't know..." Nayeon said looking down. Jihyo sighed knowing Nayeon was so confused.

"Do you love Jeongyeon?." 

"I do." Nayeon said determined

"Then why are you having second thoughts?" that question shut her up. 

Why is she having second thoughts? She herself doesn't even know why. She loves Jeongyeon but she can't just ignore the fact that she loved Momo and she just can't erase or forget the happy memories they shared together.

"Have you ever consider their feelings?. It's good that you wanted to confess and show how much you love Jeongyeon but if you wanted to continue to pursue her, You should let go of Momo because if you don't, it will only hurt both Jeong and Momo. You have to make a decision Unnie." 

---

"Momo..." Nayeon called breaking the silence between them. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. We tried, but it didn't worked out for us. I didn't mean to hurt you. I loved you I really do but something isn't just right." 

"Let's get back together. Give me one more chance I'll treat you right. I'll love you right." Momo said. Nayeon just sighed and gave her a hug.

"It doesn't matter if you treat me right or love me right, what matters is, you should do it with the right person. And we both know that I'm not the right person." Nayeon gave her a sad smile.

"I think this is the time for you to be true to yourself. Stop denying your feelings. If you love her then you love her. That's it."

"Nayeon.." Momo's tears started to fall. 

"Momo, I know what you feel. You are scared of risking your friendship for love because you are afraid that you might hurt her, you might lose her, but aren't you hurting her now? Isn't she slipping away from you?" What Nayeon have said is true. Momo doesn't really know what to do. She's lost without Mina but at the same time, this is something that she can't tell Mina.

"I know how much you loved me Momo and I'm thankful for that,but that love isn't for me." Nayeon smiled softly and held Momo's hand.

"That love is for Mina. You don't love me as much as you think you do. I resemble Mina, and everytime you look at me, you see her and not me." 

"Nayeon that's not true!" Momo cried.

"If it's not then why are you here? Why are you talking to me feeling so hopeless? It's because you know that she might love Jeongyeon and you don't want to feel the pain that much so you need me right?." 

"Nayeon I already told you-"

"How long are you going to lie to yourself? How long are you planning to hurt her? How long are you gonna use those people around you?!" Nayeon shouted frustratedly. Momo stood there crying so hard. 

"I'm sorry for breaking the truth like this, I've been there Momo and I have decided to breakaway from it. I love Jeongyeon and I will be there for her no matterwhat. Whether she choose me or not I won't leave her. I love her that much and that love gives me strength to stop being a coward." Nayeon turned around and start walking towards the door.

"Have you ever wonder how she felt? If she's hurting or not?." Nayeon left Momo with those questions hoping that it will somehow help the girl realize everything.

---

It's almost past midnight and Momo still can't sleep. As soon as she entered their dorm earlier she saw Mina already dressed up waiting for Jeongyeon to pick her up. Momo wanted to stop her but she didn't. Mina looked so beautiful. She's always been beautiful but she looks extremely beautiful tonight. Her smile brights up the whole night and Momo didn't want to ruin it. She didn't say anything and locked herself up in her room.

She sighed as Nayeon's words kept on bothering her. She stood up and went to Mina's room. She stood there stupidly not knowing what to do. All she knows is that she wanted to see Mina. She decided to just come in since Mina never really locked her room because she knows that she's living with 'scaredy cats', Momo and Sana needed her some nights like when there are thunderstorms. She sat on the floor and watched Mina sleep. 

'beautiful' Momo whispered. Mina seems so tired since she didn't woke up. She's always been easy to wake up but right now she didn't even move.

"Where did she brought you? You seem so tired. Did you have fun?" Momo asked as if Mina was actually listening to her.

"Mina... Today, I've realized alot of things... Like how much I've hurt you. How important you are to me and ofcourse, how much I love you..." Momo gently held Mina's hand and kissed it softly.

"Do you still want me eventhough I've hurt you alot of times? You look fine without me though." Momo shook her head shaking away the thoughts of Mina smiling sweetly at Jeongyeon.

"I'm so lost. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry..."

---

Nayeon sighed deeply as she watched Jeongyeon joking around with the maknaes. Her talk with Jihyo and Momo really affects her. How does Jeongyeon feel? It's something that she wanted to ask but too afraid of what Jeongyeon's answer might be. She also didn't want to pressure Jeongyeon to give her answers.

"Friend." Nayeon whispered. As she saw Jeongyeon smiling widely as she teased Tzuyu.

Friend. That's what Jeongyeon needed the most. Maybe as of now, Jeongyeon doesn't need her to be her lover but a friend instead. Now thinking of it, she left Jeongyeon at the time she needed her the most. She knows how badly she have hurt Jeongyeon and instead of atleast staying beside her, she have abandoned her and left her alone. 

Jeongyeon have always been independent and likes taking care of others but the truth is, she also needs someone to take care of her. To listen to her problems and stories. And as Jeongyeon's bestfriend that's her job but what she do? She left Jeongyeon and now, because of her selfishness she's pushing herself to Jeongyeon. Nayeon doesn't want that. She wanted to make things right this time. She doesn't want to be selfish. 

"Hey what's up?." Jihyo asked nudging her.

"Jihyo.. I'm sorry.." Nayeon said sincerely with made Jihyo confused.

"I'm the eldest here I should be the responsible one. But because of my selfishness I left everything to you. As the president of the student council and as the leader of this group, you have a lot of burden. As the eldest, I could've helped you but I got blinded by love and jealousy. I'm so sorry." Nayeon cried. Jihyo smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I see... The Im Nayeon that we knew is back." Jihyo joked.

"Hey did you two fought?" Jeongyeon asked once she saw Nayeon crying.

"No. I'm just surprised how ugly you are." Nayeon teased as she wiped away her tears.

"Yah! I'm concerned here! How dare you call me ugly?!" Jeongyeon glared at Nayeon.

"Because you are ugly. Merong." Nayeon said as she run away. 

"Aish! That stupid Unnie!" Jeongyeon shouted and ran after her.

'That smile...' Nayeon automatically smiled back seeing that genuine smile of Jeongyeon. 

"Momo unnie are you okay?." Mina asked. She can't help but get worried at Momo who doesn't even ate anything yet. 

"I'm...I'm okay." Momo sighed deeply. Mina just nodded and didn't talk anymore. 

Momo noticed the changes in Mina. Mina seems to be distant lately. She doesn't know if she's just being paranoid or what but Mina doesn't follows her around anymore or even ask her to hang out. Mina is always with Jeongyeon or Sana and Tzuyu which made Momo wonder what's with the sudden change? Mina doesn't even talk to her that much anymore either. 

She stood up and went to the maknaes table and sat beside Tzuyu. Something isn't just right, Mina doesn't even bother to look at her and just kept on having conversation with Sana.

"Hey kids, don't you think there's something changed with Mina?" Momo asked.

"She's getting more beautiful." Chaeyoung said admiring her Mina unnie. Dahyun just gave a thumbs up agreeing at Chaeyoung while Tzuyu, being Tzuyu doesn't even bother to give her any attention.

"No. I mean, She's not talking to me that much. She's not also paying any attention to me. We're inseperable but now look she doesn't even bother to look at me." Momo whined.

"Well maybe she doesn't like you anymore." Tzuyu said bluntly making Dahyun and Chaeyoung gasped. While Momo can feel her heart hurt.

"Ya! Chou Tzuyu! Don't say such things!" Dahyun scolded her.

"Don't listen to her Momo Unnie." Chaeyoung rushed to comfort her as soon as Chaeyoung saw her expression.

"Oh come on, she's older than us stop treating her like a baby." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Tzuyu, Momo unnie is fragile. So, stop." Dahyun glared at her.

"You guys keep on protecting her whether she's wrong or right. You feel bad for her but don't you feel bad for Mina unnie?" Tzuyu scoffed making them fell in silence.

"Not because Mina unnie doesn't say anything means she's fine. We are all friends here but you guys only care for Momo unnie and Nayeon unnie. Have you ever asked Mina unnie if she's okay when she looks sad?." Tzuyu bursted out. 

"I'm not saying these things just because she's my favorite unnie. I'm saying this because it's so unfair. We all know she's not good at words so she always end up bottling her feelings to herself. I wanted to help her but I'm not good at words or expressing myself either. It's so frustrating." Tzuyu said while glancing at Mina.

Since Tzuyu knows that Mina always bottled up her feelings, she always watched her from afar. If she noticed that something was wrong she always talk about it with Sana and let her girlfriend do something about it. Mina is one of the reasons why Tzuyu and Sana are together now and because of it, Tzuyu really felt grateful for Mina and promised herself to look after her even from afar. 

"Ask her how is her day? That one question is enough to make her feel better. Is it that hard?." Tzuyu sighed deeply calming herself down. It's really frustrating in her part since she's the only one who understands Mina eventhough Mina doesn't say anything to her. Protecting her is the least thing she could do for Mina.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

151K 4.4K 50
You're my best friend
34.8K 985 40
It's all started from that party... "Please i'm begging don't leave me, if you insist give me 7 days please, i promise i will prove my love pleaseee...
41.2K 3K 51
"You Change me to be Someone I don't recognize"
2.1K 81 5
Momo doesn't know what happened, at one moment she confessed and the next one... she was crying without knowing exactly why AU Twice after dissolutio...