Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

By Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

forty nine

12.5K 376 513
By Staceeeeers

Sometimes, if he wakes up before her, Roger just likes to watch Rebecca sleep. He knows that if she ever caught him, he'd never hear the end of it and so he's sneaky.

Today is one of those mornings.

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps; she's curled up next to him, leg slung over his waist and still gloriously naked after their lovemaking last night and he takes the time to admire the way her lips purse slightly when she's sleeping, the way her hair falls just ever so slightly over her eyes. His gaze travels down to where the blankets have been kicked off and sees the countless love bites he's left.

On her hips, there are some light bruises from where he's held her just a little bit too tight but he knows she won't mind - the bite marks and scratches she's left on his shoulders and back would make up for it.

He stares at her for a while longer before he decides to get up. There's something he needs to do and there's only one person who can help him.

Slowly, he lifts her leg and slips out from underneath her.

She's still out when he comes out of the bathroom from having a shower and he quickly gets dressed before leaving her a note saying that he'll be back soon and then he silently leaves the hotel room and makes his way down to Freddie's hotel room, knocking loudly on the door. There's a good chance he's still asleep but he doesn't care.

He hears some shuffling around before the door flies open and Freddie glares at him, "This had better be good, darling. It's nine thirty in the morning and I am nursing a bitching hangover."

"I need your help with something."

"Can't you ask Deaky?" he asks, pinching the bridge of his nose, "He didn't come out with us either. He'd be a much better help than I."

"I need help picking out a ring."

Obviously, that gets Freddie's attention and his eyes narrow, "What kind of ring?"

Roger sighed, "Look, Fred, can I at least come in? Don't really want to discuss this in the corridor."

Freddie stepped aside, "Alright, fine."

He stepped into his room and sat on the couch, shaking his head when his friend offered him a cup of tea.

"So," Freddie began, "A ring you say?"

"Yes."

"And is this ring for Rebecca?"

"For Christ sake. Yes. Who else is it going to be for? Mary?"

"I was only asking!" he smiled, all signs of teasing gone from his face, "You're going to ask her to marry you?"

"I am," Roger beams back at him, "I'm going to ask Rebecca to marry me."

Freddie shakes his head, reaching over to pat him on the back, "I'm happy for you, Rog."

He taps a beat on his knee, "She will say yes, won't she?"

"I cannot believe you're asking me that, darling. Of course she'll say yes! The woman is in love with you!" When Freddie stands up, Roger does too and the singer puts his hand on his shoulder, "You're beautiful together."

Roger doesn't really know why he even asked that. Of course she'll say yes.

"Give me half an hour to get ready and then we'll go." Freddie says as he heads for the bathroom, "Oh, and Rog?"

"Yeah?"

"You're buying me breakfast."

||-||

Roger knew that Freddie was the right person to ask for help with this.

Before they'd left, he'd asked the hotel's information desk for the closest shopping centres and they'd hopped into a taxi and were on their way.

"Where are you going to propose?" Freddie asked as they sat in traffic and Roger laughed.

"Blimey, Fred. Wait till I've got the ring, yeah?"

"You know where you should do it?" Freddie continued as if he'd never spoke and knowing that it was pointless to argue, Roger rest his head back against the seat and got comfortable.

"Where?"

"The Empire State Building," he gushed, "Oh, darling, it'd be perfect."

"The Empire State Building?" Roger repeated.

"Yes! Please tell me you know what I'm talking about, Roger."

"I'm not an idiot. Of course I know what you're talking about."

"Good. And lucky for you, we're heading back there tomorrow!"

"To the building?"

"To New York," Freddie said tiredly.

"Oh yeah,"

Freddie puts his sunglasses on as the car starts moving again, "And Rebecca is always saying how gutted she was that she didn't get to go up there when we first arrived, doesn't she?"

"She does," Roger agrees, "But Fred, that's tomorrow we go to New York. Isn't that a bit quick? I mean, we might not even find a ring today."

"Oh Rog," he laughed, "You do underestimate me, don't you? We won't be leaving that shopping centre until we find you the perfect ring for her. And that's a promise."

||-||

Rebecca was packing up their stuff when he finally returned to their hotel room - three hours later.

"There you are!" she said, rushing toward him to wrap her arms around him, "I was getting ready to send out a search party for you. Where have you been?"

"Fred dragged me shopping," he said easily, giving her a kiss, "You know how he is."

"You didn't buy anything?" she asked, "That's unusual."

Only he did buy something. And that something was a ring which was in a box, in one of Freddie's bags.

He just had to think of the perfect time to propose.

Clearing his throat, he stepped towards the suitcases on the bed, "Anything you need help with?"

"Nope," she smiled, "I done your case first because I know you're awful at packing."

"'M not that bad," he mumbled as she laughed, "You looking forward to going back to New York?"

"I am," she grinned, looking over her shoulder at him, "I just hope I get to see more of it this time."

"We're there for a week," he tells her and her eyes light up, "So you'll have plenty of time to do some sightseeing."

"We'll need to buy more film for your camera."

"Noted."

For dinner that night, Roger decides to take Rebecca out for a nice meal rather than just going down to the restaurant downstairs.

"Are you sure we'll get in somewhere without reservations?" she asked as he closed the door behind him, "I mean, this is quite a classy area."

"We'll be fine," he shrugged, pocketing the key, "And if we don't, there's always McDonald's."

She rolled her eyes and took his outstretched hand as they ambled down the corridor but stopped when they heard Brian shout their names.

They looked back to see him standing at his door and Roger sighed, "What?"

"John and Hannah are gone."

"What?" Roger repeated and they started heading toward him and Rebecca could see that he was holding a note.

"Yeah, listen to thi-"

"What is going on out here?" Freddie demanded, throwing his door, which was was across from Brian, open.

"John and Hannah are gone." Rebecca murmured, "They left a note. And we're just about to find out where they've gone."

"Well don't just stand there," he instructs, "Read it!"

Brian glares at him before unfolding it, "Gone to Vegas to get married. Will meet you in New York. Love John and Hannah."

"What?" Freddie demanded, ripping the letter from his hands to read it himself, "Those wankers."

"Freddie!" Rebecca yelled, also taking the letter to read it and a smile crossed her face, "It's romantic!"

"I'm not saying it isn't, Rebecca but they could have at least invited us," Freddie huffed, "I love a wedding."

Roger smiles when Rebecca looks up at him but really, he's thinking, how the fuck can he propose now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 26 15
Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor :))) Sorry, but in this story instead of John it's you as the bass player.. sorry!! I couldn't think of anything else that...
105K 3.7K 53
Roger Taylor has it all, or at least he thinks he does. Life as Queen's drummer is treating him well, and fame & fortune are just around the corner...
117 11 29
i was at a bar with my friend, after getting broken up with, and a band started playing, it was called smile. they were good, the singer played bass...
8.8K 207 21
You just moved to London to study, and you find a band on a local pub. The encounter doesn't go the way you expect it, and neither does what follows...