Monsters University - Where A...

By DestinyHogue

Monsters University talks about the Past Alumnus who is dead and alive. More

EEK
HSS
JOX
PNK
ROR
Claire and Brock

OK

640 4 4
By DestinyHogue

Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan were still living in Monstropolis as a scarer for 25 years.

Don Carlton died of cancer in 2000 with his wife Sherri Squibbles by his side.

Art, Terry and Terri Perry and Scott Squibbles died of the summer float disaster in 1994.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
79.5K 1.5K 15
This is Y/n she is always abused. Her whole family hates her. She has no friends. She is 17 years old and she has what some people say and imaginary...
2.9K 118 90
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“. ๐’ซ๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐’น๐‘”๐‘’...
157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...