A Better World

By Phant0mona1

Y/N a brown hair colored boy abandoned at a church 2 years before asta & yuno. Little did anyone know that th... More

Character Bio
Page 1 My World
Page 2 The Sword and the Stand
Page 4 The Rookies Stand Together
page 5 What we Stand for
Page 6 A Real Star
page 7 The Diamond and the Jackal
Page 8 What She Needs
Page 9 A new Family
Part 10 A Capital Emergency
Page 11 Hamon Unleashed
Page 12 What Friends are for
Page 13 My True Self, My True Power
Page 14 A Mixer and a Kidnapping
Page 15 The Enslaved Stone
Page 16 To Protect my Friend
Not a chapter it's just for fun
Page 17 My inner Demon
Page 18 The Mission Underwater Part 1
Not a chapter: What i'm going to do
Page 19 The Mission Underwater part 1?
Page 20 The Mission Underwater part 2
Harem Update
Page 21 Two
Page 22 My Master
Not a Chapter
something
Voting closed

Page 3 Magic Knights Stand Proud

8.9K 148 142
By Phant0mona1

                           Y/N POV
Y/N: ZZZzzZzzZZzzzzZZz

???: ..ke u. .ig ..other ..me .n

Y/N: zzZZZzzZzzzZZzZZz

???: Ye.. co.. on wa.. up big bro..er

Y/N: Ehm mmm. I open my eyes slightly to see Rekka,Arlu and horo in front of me then they jumped and landed on me. AAHHH EEGH OOH!
what the the heck why would you do that?

Rekka: get up it's almost time for you to go so hurry up!

Horo Yeah huwee!

Arlu: Come on!

Y/N: Oh man. I then grab the kids and start running towards the church.

Lily: finally Y/N your here i was starting to get worried about you.

Y/N: Yeah sorry about that i was having the nicest dream until these three woke me up.

Lily: Well i'm glad your here now.

Asta: Sister Lily when i become the wizard king i'm going fix up this rundown shabby looking church and then i'm going to marry you.

Father: How dare you.

Lily: No thanks.

Asta:(shock)

Y/N: Come on or i'm leaving you behind!

Asta: Wait uuuup!

After we left the church we set out to the clover kingdom and through the journey we were competing like running fast than the other,catching more fish and beating up a beast first...ofcourse i won all of them.

Y/N: ZZZzzZzzZZzzzzZZz

                         Yuno POV
Yuno: Why do we have to carry him until he wakes up.

Asta: Because if we wake him up now he'll get really angry and scary, do you really want that to happen again? Remember last time we did that.

Yuno: Yeah good point lets go.

                        Y/N POV
I open my eyes to see that i'm in front what of what looks look like kingdom.

Y/N: So this is the clover kingdom huh...it looks awsome.

Asta: Yeah this is were we become magic knights.

Yuno: And i'll become the wizard king.

Asta: Yeah right you mean me.

Yuno: Me.

Asta: No me.

Yuno: Me.

Asta: Me.

Y/N: Shut up.

Asta/Yuno: Yep.

As we walk into th kingdom i see that the entire place is so crowded then i see a red haired girl i'll admit she looks very pretty she also had with her three other red haired children it kind of reminds me of me and everyone else at the church.

Y/N: Siblings? I know how she feels.

We continue walking until we get to the arena and some guy wanted to see our grimoires. Asta and Yuno showed their's so i showed mine it was just a regular book made to look like a grimoire.

The guy: Go on ahead.

Y/N: Thank you

Asta/Yuno thoughts: That actually worked?!

Y/N: Ofcourse it did.

Asta/Yuno: What, how did you?

Y/N: How did i what?

Asta/Yuno: never mind.

                          Timeskip
Y/N: OW DAM IT STOP IT OOOOOWWW AAAAGHH WHAT THE HELL YUNO WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING ATTACKED!

Asta and i are getting pecked at by some birds

Asta: YEAH WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING ATTACKED!

Yuno: I have more magic than you and there called anti birds and the less magic you have the more the are attracted to you.

Y/N: That explains it. Then a bigger looking anti bird landed on my head and started pecking.

Then i see Asta run into some tall muscly guy then i see him grap Asta's head then i walk up to him grab the mans wrist and squeeze it hard.

Y/N: LET.HIM.GO.

I made him let go of Asta.

                          Yami POV
Yami thoughts:(That kid is strong he actually made me let go of that other kid and what i felt from them...they had no magic whatsoever They're both very interesting.

                            Y/N POV
Y/N:I wander who was that guy was. Just then at the corner of my eye i see a silver haird girl who was dressed better than most people here and she looked very beautiful. hmm I wonder who that is?

Yuno: What are you looking at.

Y/N: oh ah Nothing.

Just then seven people sat down on some chairs overlooking everyone else and then some guy in a mask opened up his grimoire and when he did giant tree roots started to make broom sticks. We where told to fly with them a feat impossible for me  and Asta but we tried nonetheless, next trial was to shoot a moving target then blast a brick wall then make a plant bloom and also create somthing with your magic...we failed all of the trials so far and then we started the final test it was to fight someone and it was just the test for me and Asta.

Y/N thoughts:(But who would fight me, it's gotta be someone strong because i did crap in the other trials)

Noble: Hello would you like to be my partner in the match.

Y/N thoughts:(this guy obviously underestimates me but i'll play along). Really you would do that, then i accept your offer.

We then walk into the arena he then smirks at me thinking he's got me beat.

Noble: Now then it's time i send you back to whatever part of this world you came from peasant(SAND CREATION MAGIC: SAND COFFIN)

I let him catch me in his sand coffin so he thinks he's already won.

Y/N: THE WORLD! I said sounding muffled.

Then i punch my way out of the coffin to see that guy with a stupid grin on face.

Y/N: Arrogant fool.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Y/N: Time starts up again.

As everything starts moving again that noble was instantly smashed through a pillar and left a hole in the wall he hit.

Noble: What...ha...ppened?

Nobles/Royalty: !?

Y/N: You shouldn't have underestimated me.

Masked man: Next.

Asta: Alright big bro I'd expect nothing less from one of my rivals.

Y/N: Go...show them all what your made of.

Asta: Alright!

A/N: I'm just gonna put brackets to signify thoughts instead of writing the word thoughts.

Y/N: (This is something important I'd better not fall asleep).

Just then i saw Asta completely defeat his opponent.

Y/N: Of course, that guy probably underestimated him, now it's Yuno's turn.(Yuno's opponent is another noble who thinks he can win against him because he's a commoner, and just as i thought yuno beats him with just one attack).

Now it's time for the magic knight captains to choose the people they want. They all say yes but mostly no it's now Yuno's turn and as i thought he got all the captains to raise their hands which surprises everyone then he chooses the golden dawn as his magic squad it's now Asta's turn.

Man: No hands

???: I'm surprised if it's based on suspicious powers know one is going to want to have you and in the end it's all abou his or hers magic power.

Y/N:(Crap)

He then jumps down from where he was sitting.

???: know one wants you because you have no magic powers,this is the harsh reality and you say you want to become the wizard king which mean your going to surpass us captains,but what about me here in front of you right now can you still say tha even with no magical powers?

Asta: ...even if i can't join the magic knights today,no matter how many times i fall,no matter what anyone says...ONE DAY I WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING.

Y/N/Yuno:"smile"

Noble: He thinks he can become the wizard king hahaha.

???: BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You are definitely interesting and by the way you don't get to refuse and that includes you.

Y/n: Me.

???: Yeah you

Y/n: Okay.

???: I'll give you two such a horrible time in the black bulls that you'll be ripped to pieces be prepared.

Asta: WHAAAAAT!?

Y/N: You're too loud.

???: And one day You'll become the wizard king.

Asta: YES SIR!

Y/N: Shut up.

Then i see Asta run in to the toilet i then see the guy who lost to Asta follow him into the toilet with a suspicious look on his face then Yuno and I follow him to only to see him about to attack Asta then Yuno formed an eagle out of wind to destroy the lizard that made from his magic i then have the world punch him in the gut which made fall to the ground.

Yuno: You're not good enough to compete with Asta.

Y/N: You'll never be able to beat Asta not in a million years. Now get out of here you pathetic fool.

???: ...Oh shoot i forgot i have to be some where give Asta my regards   HA HA.

Asta: Man that was alot i got no morr poop in me i feel so much better.

Y/N/Asta/Yuno:(LETS GO)

???: You've got some nerve makin me wait how long of a dump did you take.

Asta: It was about this big Seriously epic.

Y/N: Don't describe your crap you idiot. I said while hold him upside down by his ankle only to drop him on his face.

???: Finral lets go.

Finral: Yes sir captain Yami.(SPATIAL MAGIC: FALLEN ANGEL GATE)

Asta: What is that?

Yami: If you two can't fly on a broom you should learn another way to get around.

Finral: Um sir i can't hold it open for much longer.

Yami: Who do your barking orders at tough it out and surpass your limits.

Yami then picks Asta and I up and throws us through the portal and when we look up we see a castle.

Y/N:  So this is the black bulls place.

Just then an explosion happened out of nowhere.

Yami: Welcome to the black bulls the worst of the worst magic knight squad.

Y/N:(Our lives just got that much more interesting).

        Page 4 The Rookies Stand Up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
186K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
57.7K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...