Yellow Diamond X Female Reader

Door AlainaRin816

NO ONE HAS MADE THIS TO MY KNOWLEDGE YET AND I NEED IT IN MY LIFE SO I CREATED IT just, I don't know lots of... Meer

A/N
Chaper 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 +the part i was supposed to add :'^}
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Holy sh-
Im so excited!
Because we hit 3k
Little christmas one shot
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Random one shot
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ughh
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Here we go again
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

2.2K 64 23
Door AlainaRin816

hey... I am currently having a fight with my boyfriend because he is being extremely transphobic. so im sorry if this seems rushed...

I hadn't completely forgotten what I was wearing, but I honestly forgot that yellow probably wasn't going to like that. I said I did have to go back to earth for a bit, just to let everyone know I was okay and things were sorted out. lapis ran and basically checked me over, taking a close look at my gem. I smiled and told her nothing bad happened and that I was here to let everyone know I was okay and things were okay. I went back and something happened that I wasn't expecting.
I was very comfortable in what I was wearing, and it didn't seem that yellow was angry at all about the outfit.
My stars was I wrong.
I don't remember exactly what she said, I was completely shocked. She said something about how I was disloyal and how I was trying to betray her and everything... but it just didn't make sense. Lapis was uncomfortable, so I changed so we could talk.
I didn't understand. Things escalated and I started getting really scared. At one point or another I started crying and she just froze for a minute, like she didn't mean to make me cry over something so stupid. I took off running in that moment and ended up running into a small group of off colors...
they were surprised to see me hiding in the kindergarten crying, and I told them what happened. They weren't surprised at all, it was showing that I wasn't in her court anymore, but that wasn't true. It never was.
Yellow knew that, it didn't make sense. One of them was supposed to be a (Yn) like myself, but turned out a different color and couldn't help gems unless she had been through it too. She was pushed out of her group and kinda understood where I was coming from. I wanted to go back to earth, where a symbol on your clothing didn't end like this.
I don't how long I stayed with them down there before someone found me. It was that jasper of course, and she looked so freaked out to find me sitting and laughing with a group of off colors. I still had the same outfit of course, and didn't notice her at first.

"(Yn)? What are you doing?!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 33 10
Just a stupid fan fiction idea that I thought of. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING
275K 2.2K 75
Just a bunch of one shots and random things. No hate if it's bad or dumb. There are no smuts in this book. No art in this is owned by me.
79.1K 1.7K 9
You're just an average kid, but your life is changed forever when you meet a mysterious giant blue woman. ((This book is discontinued.))
581 5 17
You had your adventure in the first book, where you learned how friends can help you and how important they are, but today you'll go back somewhere t...