Greed and Despond (Ban x Sin...

By 0Shadow_Child0

!!!WARNING-SLOW BURN!!! {Seven Deadly Sins} ~ Completed ~ The Seven Deadly Sins- a group famously known for t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Reader Appreciation Chapter
26
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Apprecaiting You!
36
37
38
Request Chapter!
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Extra Because I'm Bored And Too Lazy To Write Another Chap
63
QUICK THING
:)
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
KINKTOBERRRRR
84
Q&A Thing!!
85
86
Xmas Special
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100-END
That's All Folks!

44

20.1K 818 1.6K
By 0Shadow_Child0

OK SO!
I've decided I'm going to do the smut later in the book, just because I have some better ideas for when and iT mAkEs mE uNcOmFoRtAbLe so I'm delaying it lol.
Also! I just published a new Boku No Hero Academia: Bakugo x Reader book! If you're into that kinda stuff you should definitely check it out! I can't promise it'll be the greatest thing you'll ever read, because it most certainly wont be, but I kinda like how it's going so far! Thank you for being so supportive of this book!
Anyway! Enjoy this chapter!

——

"You dunno what you just got yourself into, babe~"

Ban immediately delved down, biting and suckling hungrily on my neck until he found a spot that made me whine quietly. Of course, he decided that it was now his favorite spot, so he practically abused it, most certainly leaving a hickey. (I have a friend who's last name is Hickey lol)

I let out tiny mewls as he abused my neck, occasionally shifting my knee upward so it grazed again this crotch. He would let out growls whenever I did so, biting harder and causing me to let out a louder squeak. I am not a masochist for your information. Not that you implied it, just informing you.

....

Shut the fuck up. I can see your smirk, asshole.

He played around like this for a while, grasping my thighs as he indulged himself with my neck. However, he quickly grew tired of it. He ripped up my shirt, causing me to gasp in shock. Now, my chest wasn't small, but, y'know... maybe it was... too small for him...

"Ban!" I shrieked, my hands shooting up to cover my face. My forearms and elbows covered my mounds, and my burning face was shielded by the palms of my hands, which felt the radiating heat of my cheeks.

"Would you fucking stop it?" He growled, grabbing my hands and taking them off my face. I kept my arms firmly planted over my chest, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "What, you need me to show you my boobs?"

I laughed, "What?"

"Look," He said proudly, sitting up and gesturing to his pectorals. "In all their glory."

I laughed, covering my mouth in a feeble attempt to contain my giggles. He grinned down at me, the cheesy joke equally horrible and completely inappropriate in this, ahem... situation. I still kept my arms over my chest, though.

"Geez, (y/n), you're beautiful," Ban mumbled, loud enough so that I could hear it, as he lied back down over me. "I don't care what you look like, because I know it's gonna be great."

"But your boobs are way better than mine," I grinned shyly, "No point in comparing- how 'bout we just admire yours?"

"Jesus," Ban muttered, then smirked. "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

"The hard way?" I asked, "What's the hard way?"

Ban's hands dove down to my sides, fingers rubbing expertly in my weakest places. I burst out in laughter, kicking my feet upward playfully as I tried to shove him off. In an unfortunate subconscious move, I removed my arms from my chest, pressing them against his in an attempt to push him off. As soon as I did this, he stopped, and my laughter died down with a few last giggles.

I looked up at him questioningly, only to find his eyes trained on my chest and a small blush on his cheeks. I looked down, now realizing that I had moved my arms. My face erupted in flames as I brought my arms up again.

"No, wait," Ban breathed, "You're really beautiful... Don't hide..."

My face burned brighter, and much warmer, as well, I noticed, at his comment. Begrudgingly, and only because he asked so nicely (and complimented me too, what a pro), I moved my arms down. It was slow, and a little uncomfortable, but I eventually allowed my chest to be in his full view.

"You're hot," he mumbled, hands trailing mindlessly up my sides.

"Sh-Shut it, Tree Legs, no one is hotter than you, and you're narcissistic ass knows it!" I shouted, cheeks puffing out slightly. I think that was supposed to be an insult. Didn't sound like one, though.

He smirked, then glanced down at my chest, then back at my eyes, as if asking permission. My face felt fully rejuvenated in color as I slowly nodded my head, turning my gaze to anywhere but him. His hands went downward, cupping my chest perfectly. He leaned down and kissed me, fondling as he did so.

"You so beautiful," he mumbled between pecks, to which I let out a small whine. The rough pleasure of his hands, occasionally brushing my attentive nipples, and his praises getting to me. He gaze me a rough squeeze, to which I let out a moan. He smirked, "Found it~"

His foreplay was nice, I'll admit, but I wish he'd hurry the fuck up. He continued to roughly fondle me, and I let out short, breathy moans in response as he trailed kisses down my neck. I eventually mustered up the strength to push against him, shoving him backward and pouncing on top of him.

"Stop," I panted, "teasing."

"But I thought you liked it~" he purred, then widened his eyes slightly when I pressed my knee up against his crotch. His breath hitched as I began to rub slightly on him.

"This is how it feels, asswipe," I grumbled, running my hands up and down his torso as I nipped and kissed his chest and neck. He let out small, breathy grunts whenever I moved, and was clearly getting impatient, as he pressed himself against me and captured my lips into fiery kisses on multiple occasions.

"I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow," he breathed, pulling away from our fourth kiss. I smirked, leaning up against him.

"Prove it," I hummed, then added, "Pussy."

I was glad that I had gotten him out of the foreplay mood and finally into a position where he was ready to do something. He reached up, pulling me into another kiss as he fumbled with his leather pants, causing lightly at their tightness.

I reached down, fingers brushing his erect member. "I can help," I said sweetly, acting like he hadn't let out a particularly sexy groan at my fingertips. I hooked my fingers around the waistband, smirking devilishly as I pulled them down teasingly slow.

"(Y/N)! BAN! WE FOUND THE TWO-!"

King burst into the room, shoving the door open as he grinned excitedly. Both mine and Ban's head swiveled to stare at the boy with wide, un-expecting eyes. His gaze mirrored ours when he cut himself off, realizing the situation he had walking in on.

I was laying on top of Ban, him without a shirt and me with only my panties on. Both our hands rested on his jeans, which were pulled down slightly, his erect penile region peaking out ever-so-slightly. My eyes widened in horror, causing me to shriek as I dove off the bed, taking the blanket with me. The hot redness of my face at this moment was nothing compared to the blush I wore during Ban and I's.... interaction. I wrapped my entire body in the blanket, covering every part except my eyes with the blanket.

Ban had nonchalantly sat up, casually moving a pillow over his crotch area. He grumbled at King, "Dude. You are such a cockblock."

"You... and she- then... And I- but... we, uh... I mean, I- no..." King mumbled incoherent sentences as he stared with wide eyes at the situation. My body had heat up much more than usual, and I had no doubt that my body temperature was 150° at the least.

A fiery blush erupted on King's face as he looked down at the floor. His eyes were still wide, and he was still mumbling to himself.

"Holy crap..." he whispered, "I just walked in on you two-"

"GOD PLEASE DON'T SAY IT!" I shrieked, "I'M ALREADY EMBARRASSED ENOUGH!"

"You're embarrassed?" Ban snorted, "The guy pretty much just saw my dick. I should be the one whose embarrassed."

"PLEASE STOP TALKING!" I pleaded, burying my face in the blanket.

"What? It's true," Ban purred. "I can't believe he saw it before you did. Well, King? Ya like whatcha saw?"

"Imgonnagothanksbye," King blurted, his words slurring together because of the sheer speed he spoke at. Following his words, our bedroom door slammed closed. I remained wrapped in the blanket, and both Ban and I were quiet for a minute.

"That was... the most horrendously embarrassing moment I have ever experienced," I groaned in the blanket, feeling Ban's presence approach mine. I peaked out from beneath the white covers to find him leaning over the side of his bed, staring down at me.

"Wanna keep going?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I groaned, face burning still.

"OH MY GOD BAN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 18.1K 55
The Seven Deadly Sins. Seven people with unimaginable powers, powers that everyone fears. They were kicked out of the kingdom for a crime that they h...
89.9K 2.7K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
49.7K 2K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
575K 16.2K 41
It's a well-known fact that The Seven Deadly Sins were once the most fearsome warriors in the kingdom of Liones. No one would have dared step in thei...