Pokemon Truth or Dare

By Jaden52001

A game with certain Pokemon characters and certain shippings. I don't own the Pokemon characters or anything... More

Prologue: Introduction
Chapter 1: Singing Competition
Chapter 2: Using Science
Chapter 3: Sour Challenge
Chapter 4: Ghost Peppers
Chapter 5: Eating Contest
Chapter 6: 2 Dares 1 Truth
Chapter 7: Very Painful Dare
Chapter 8: Marriage and New Guests
Chapter 9: Apologies and Dares
Chapter 10: Very Chilly
Chapter 11: Huge Amounts of Laughter
Chapter 12: Youtubers Dress Up
Chapter 13: 1K Special
Chapter 14: Handcuff Punishment
Chapter 15: A Whole Lot of Dares
Chapter 16: Fight Club
Chapter 17: So Many Dare
Chapter 18: The Hunger Games
Chapter 19: Partnership Race
Bloopers Part 1
Chapter 20: Welcome Back Jaden
Chapter 21: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Chapter 22: Science Gone Wrong
Chapter 23: Gengar Fight
Chapter 24: Jaden is tired
Chapter 25: I'm Back
Chapter 26: Is PG Dead?
Bloopers Part 2
Chapter 27: New Players and Crazy Dares
Chapter 28: Overload of Dares
Chapter 29: Return
Chapter 30: Fear Chambers Part 1
Chapter 31: Fear Chamber Part 2
Chapter 32: What in the World?
Chapter 33: 100 Followers Special
Chapter 34: Comeback
Chapter 35: The most amounts of dares I've been given
Not a Chapter
Chapter 36: Yandere on the Loose
Chapter 37: Injured
Special: Battle of Yanderes
Chapter 38: The Virtual Battles Start
Chapter 39: Vacation
Chapter 40: Tournament of Power
Happy Birthday Jaden
Chapter 41: Random Dares
Chapter 42: New Feature Added
The Journey Across Alola
Chapter 43: I don't even know what I can write as a title
Chapter 44: Chaos Ensues
Bloopers Part 3
Chapter 45: Many Emotions Today
Chapter 46: War Zones
Chapter 47: Ouch
Chapter 48: Finally Back
Chapter 49: Returning Once Again
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Why I haven't updated in so long
Birthday Announcement
I am getting a new computer
Chapter 50: The Final Chapter in Life
QnA Submission
Questions Answered

Special: Reaction to Pokemon Direct

489 5 28
By Jaden52001

Jaden: 'Allo governors, Jaden here. Now, from a fellow viewer that goes by CyMax1, he dared everyone to react to the Pokemon Direct. So I will set up this special occasion to show them the new upcoming region. Let's watch everyone.

Everyone: Alright.

Jaden: Now, let's see what everyone thinks of it.

Ash: THAT WAS SO COOL!!! I LOVE THE NEW POKEMON, THE NEW REGION AND THE NEW LOOK!!! I wonder what the gyms are going to be like.

Serena: It looks pretty in the town, it so luscious and beautiful, I wish I could live there with Ashy.

Clemont: That one place with all the chimneys look interesting. Compared to Lumiose, this place looks like it prefers the old style of technology. Maybe we might get a history lesson.

Bonnie: The Pokemon were so CUTE!!! Scorbunny is so adorable, Sobble is just the cutest thing and Grookey is like a better version of Chespin. *squeal*

Misty: I don't know about the water type, he just looks very odd to most water types I've seen.

Brock: That town and the people look very lovely, almost family like. It must be a very interesting place, and I feel like that the housing is homely to me, even though I have never been.

Gary: If I was still the trainer I used to be, I would've enjoyed going to the league. But being a researcher, I think that this place looks interesting to research about.

May: I wonder if they're going to have contests there. Who knows, it is sure to be an amazing region to go to. I wonder what food they will have there.

Max: Those Pokemon look awesome and the league must be packed with awesome trainers. I really want to go there and challenge the league myself.

Drew: I don't know if they'll have contests, probably not. But this place does seem to spark my interest a lot. What interesting Pokemon do they have in store other than those three?

Dawn: It may not have contests, but I'm fine with that. The fashion is very unique compared to most places I've been. These clothes would totally suit me, I just love the plaid. Though I do want to see some kind of feature that isn't just the league.

Barry: That football part looked awesome. I think that might be a way to bond with our Pokemon. If I get to do that, maybe I might be able to get more rivals and get my fines paid. That'll work.

Paul: Eh, it's alright.

Ursula: I hope they have contests, I would really like to try and destroy Dawn in one of them. Though, any type of performance will do in my case.

Cilan: Ah, the countryside. Such a lovely place to go to. Maybe there will be lots of good looking grass type Pokemon and many amazing battles to see. Oh I can't wait to see all the beautiful things in this new place.

Iris: Wow, that's a lot of things I don't know about. I've never seen those machines before. They must be very old style from what I've heard. I wonder if they have any jungles and stuff like that.

Trip: This region does sound very intriguing. The league is something I'm excited about. What will the champion be like? Will he or she be very strong like Alder?

Alain: Man I'm psyched, the league Champion and Elite Four must be powerful. I wonder if they'll utilise Mega Evolution, that will be cool. Z-Moves can also be used, right?

Korrina: Wow, they have a sport too. This is amazing, I wonder if I'll do well in that kind of sport. Football sounds like an amazing thing to do with rollerblading. I really want to see what will happen.

Mairin: As long as Alain is excited, I'm excited too. It will be a nice place to explore I bet, getting to see all the sceneries and sights. And maybe that Grookey will be good friends with Chespie.

Lillie: Wow, those Pokemon do look interesting. And it looks more modern than Alola, must be a lot of Industrial technology. Maybe mother might be interested in what there is they have.

Mallow: I wonder what kind of interesting cuisine they have. The thought about that is making my mouth water. And new recipes to try, that will definitely be my top priority.

Kiawe: Fire dancing is more of Alola's thing, so maybe this sport being shown must be very exclusive to Galar. I bet it will have a lot of movement involved. And the farm village looks very reminiscent to Paniola Ranch. I think I will fit perfectly there.

Sophocles: This technology looks very outdated and old. I don't like it, they just don't seem to be very modern compared to Alola. If there isn't any good technology than I don't think this place will be nice.

Lana: There are lots of bodies of water here, swimming and fishing might be a fun thing to do. I wonder what the beaches will be like. And all the different types of water Pokemon to see. This sparks my interest.

Red: *in robotic voice* I really do like this new region, I'm sure the League will be very challenging and the gyms will be interesting. I think I will like to see all the different trainers to battle.

Leaf: Wow, this place looks amazing. Those triple chimneys and the thatched roof houses look interesting. Those clothing styles look interesting too, I wonder if anyone else will look good in those.

Calem: I bet I'll beat the league, those trainers won't see me coming. I think the gyms will be an excellent battle, more interesting than the trials. All I hope is that the starters are very powerful.

Miette: Interesting, I wonder if they'll have performances and special Pokemon treats. I want to see me beat Serena in both of them. *laughs* Oh I can't wait to see what there is to come.

Jaden: Well, there you have it, everyone's reaction to the Pokemon Direct. Please leave Truths or Dares in the comments for future entertainment and I will see you next time. Cheerio everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.6K 82
This is a small collection of oneshots that I either wrote for myself, or other people have requested. Requests are my top priority, so when you requ...
6.6K 67 32
JUST some cute fluffy one shots of our lovely AMOURSHIPPING (I might write smut okay yes yes I am but not yet anyway first more fluff) Please commen...
6.2K 142 45
Welcome to my book where the pokemon characters play truth or dare ~ Edit: (πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš+πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πšπšœ!) 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ π™Ύπš†π™½ 𝙰�...
4.9K 116 33
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...