Four Paws and A Tale

By Billycorn2002

Pokemon fanfic; Jacob was you're standard 17 year old guy when all of a sudden he's not! Will he be able to m... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Jacob
Chapter 2: Jacob
Chapter 3: Jacob
Chapter 4: Jacob
Chapter 5: Jacob
Chapter 6: Jacob
Chapter 7: Pixie
Chapter 8: Jacob
Chapter 9: Pixie
Chapter 10: Jacob
Chapter 11: Jacob
Chapter 12: Unknown
Chapter 13: Jacob
Chapter 14: Jacob
Chapter 15: Jacob
Chapter 16: Pixie
Chapter 17: Jacob
Chapter 18: Still Unknown (May be revealed soon, maybe?)
Chapter 19: Pixie
Chapter 20: Pixie
Chapter 21: Jacob
Chapter 22: Jacob
Chapter 23: Pixie
Chapter 24: Jacob
Chapter 25: Pixie
Chapter 26: Jacob
Chapter 27: Jacob
Chapter 28: Jacob
Chapter 29: Jacob
Eulogy-Pixie: Author
Chapter 30: Pixie(?)
The Real Chapter 30: Jacob
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: Archie
Chapter 33: Jacob
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Jacob
Chapter 37: Jacob
Chapter 38: Pixie
Chapter 39: Pixie
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Jacob
Chapter 42: Jacob
Chapter 43: Jacob
Chapter 44: Jacob
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Pixie
Chapter 47: Jacob
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Epilogue:

552 23 38
By Billycorn2002

Jacob woke slowly, he struggled to regain conscious. He was lying in a hospital bed, an IV drip was in his arm, it connected to a machine beside the bed. He sat up, holding his head trying to quell the pain which coursed through his brain. What had happened?

Pixie.

A single tear fell from his face.

He dropped his hands into his lap and he stared at them, he was back in the human world.

Footsteps. A nurse turned the corner and walked into the room, she stopped when she saw him awake. Her mouth opened and closed. She turned left and right in a panic calling; "Doctor! Doctor!"

More footsteps could be heard as a man walked the hospitals hallways. He appeared in the entrance to the room and was wearing a medical coat, he faced the nurse.

"Yes, what is it?"

She tried to speak but couldn't and, in the end, merely looked towards the exhausted hero. The doctor turned and saw Jacob awake. A broad smile broke across the doctor's face.

"He lives! What are you waiting for? Go call his mother!"

The nurse nodded and hurried away. The doctor shouted down the corridor before walking into the room.

"Somebody get this kid a sandwich! Or a burger or pizza, anything! Somebody just get this kid something to eat!"

*****

It had been three days since the war. The Shadow Crystal had been purified by the Tears and no longer possessed any threat. The Evolution Gem had also been cured of its dark sickness.

The world didn't go back to how it had been, it was better.

Pokémon returned to their senses and rejoiced. Most of them anyway, some had lost what never could be replaced, Simipour's family, a sorrowful troupe of monkeys returned home with heavy hearts. Adrie's Infernape was once again her best friend and partner. The girl had stopped to say goodbye briefly after the battle, with a final thank-you she had walked away and disappeared.

The trio who had made it possible, Glair, Tertle and Pixie, sat on Sharpedo bluff, watching the setting sun and nursing their broken hearts.

A purple vortex opened in front of them, they jumped. Out of it flew Palkia, the legendary being who controlled space.

Palkia landed behind the trio on the bluff and they turned to face him.

He spoke softly.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Pixie shook her head sadly. "You brought Jacob here?"

He nodded. "I did."

"Why? Why bring him, why not fight yourselves? Why send him back?"

"I brought him because we needed a Hero, and indeed he was one. As for the reason I didn't fight, how do I put this? Well if I and other Legendaries like Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Yveltal and Zygarde joined the fight. You'd all be dead. Dialga didn't fight because he's too weak, oh and Arceus forbid if Kyogre and Groudon should have awakened and began fighting again. Those two siblings never did learn to get along."

Palkia eventually noticed the strange looks he was getting. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, right sorry. Jacob, I had to send him back, he's a human from a world without Pokémon, he doesn't belong here."

Pixie stepped forward. "Then I don't belong here either."

Palkia frowned, Glair nodded and Tertle smiled sadly.

Pixie looked Palkia in the eyes.

"Two halves make a whole and where one half is, there the other belongs. Please, let me go to him."

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.8K 78
"Does this mean I have to delete my Tinder? Because, John is within 5 miles from me right now and is 'looking for a good time'." Where normally the p...
59.1K 1.4K 27
17 year old Gladion's life is short. He lives by himself because his sister, Lillie, is off in Kanto taking care of their sick mother. Also not even...
938 112 31
Warning: Though this story does seem rather light at first, shit gets pretty dark later on. Contains dark themes such as abu53, s31f harm and su1c1d3...
155K 3.7K 51
(Y/n) moved to Unova with her overprotective vulpix from Alola. What happens when she goes into the forest to meet Pokemon and meets a boy who is ju...