𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

By liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... More

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Three

672 35 52
By liyahsdana

🥀

"So my suspicions were correct, and this is the only time where I want them to be wrong." Donald said frantically. He, and everyone in this room were in shock at the newly found news. That I, Evelyn 'Viola' Ingrid Lawson, was pregnant. Me? A mother to a child? That thought alone shakes me to the core. My clueless sister, Veronica, stood highly confused as to why we were all looking dumbfounded. She wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I wouldn't call her the dullest either.

"What's going on? Why is everyone so frozen?" Veronica asked, waving her hand in everyone's face. Donald held his chin in his hand and answered her awaited question. "Your sister is pregnant." He sighed.

"Wow, congratulations! Who's the father?" She squealed, jumping up and down with glee. Donald raised his hand slowly and put it right back down instantly. Veronica held a look on her face, which showed that she was still trying to figure out the situation. Before she could ask anything else, I pulled her to the side to vent to her.

"I'm gonna abort it." I told her. She looked at me like I've killed someone. "What, why? You just found out about it."

"I know, but I can't do this. Being a mother is a lot of responsibility, and I'm not up for it." I took a deep breath and sighed. "I just don't know how to tell Donald." Veronica seemed worried to say the least. I hope she helps me out like she did last time when I was in this situation. "Please, Roni, I beg of you." I pleaded, tears starting to form in my eyes, daring to come out. She had a look of sympathy and nodded her head.

"Thank you, so much. Come with me so I can tell him." I said, taking her by the hand and going into the area Donald was in. I asked her and Michael to wait in the kitchen so I could be alone with him. "Hey, Donald, I need to talk to you about this ba-" I tried to say, but he interrupted me to say what he wanted first.

"Even though this is unexpected, I'll still support you no matter what. It's our baby, and if we're going to raise one, I want us to raise it right." He confessed, taking my hand and rubbing the pad of his thumb over them to calm my nerves. After he said that, I felt horrible about my thoughts from before. He really wants this baby, and don't at all feel the same. Regardless, I still have to tell him what I feel. "Sorry for interrupting you before, but what did you want to tell me?"

"I- um, want to- never mind. Forget it." I said, canceling my entire plan. It would be too hard to tell him, so I kept it in. At least no feelings are hurt.

"Did you tell him about wanting an abortion yet?" Veronica yelled, loud enough for Donald to hear her. His ears perked up and his eyes darted to me. His mood changed from happy to incredibly angry in a matter of seconds. Donald let go of my hands and got up from the couch. "You wanted a what?! Why would you want to do that?!" He shouted. Michael's head peaked out from the kitchen doorway as he ate my cheese and crackers.

"I- I'm sorry, Donald. I wanted to te-." He interrupted me and shouted every bit of anger from his lungs. "Sorry doesn't mean shit! You want to get rid of my child for your own selfish needs, disgusting!" He turned away from me. I was already upset about this pregnancy alone, but for him to call me selfish without knowing my reason behind this is rude.

"Excuse me? But you don't know what the fuck I've been through! I've had an abortion before, but the way the baby was conceived didn't sit well with me. I was raped by someone I called my friend in highschool, someone I trusted. And for him to turn on me like that was purely disgusting. I cried myself to sleep every night since the abortion, no one understood the pain I went through. The only person who knew about it was Veronica and my friend Aaliyah, but that's it. I don't care if I'm a fucking adult now, that cut is still very much fresh to this day. Now, get the fuck out of my house! I'm getting an abortion, whether you like it or not!" I shouted at him, revealing all of my inner pain. No one will ever understand how bad that hurt, how painful it was to do it. He had the nerve and audacity to call me selfish, I should not have had sex with him, so it is my fault.

"Viola, I didn't know. I'm sor-."

"I said, get the fuck out of my house before I shoot your sorry ass!" I shouted, tears dripped from my cheek to my shirt. I couldn't see properly due to the tears, but I knew he left when I heard the door shut. I broke down completely. A memory I didn't want to revisit came back to me. Every time I tried to push him off of me, every time I told him to stop and that I didn't want this. Every tear that fell from my eye, and every drop of blood that came out of me because of the force he used, all hit me like a speeding truck. Veronica took me in her arms and held me close, trying her best to keep me from crying. It didn't work, every time I closed my eyes, I got a scary glimpse of his face looking down at me.

"Eve, if you want to get an abortion, that's fine with me. I support you all the way, you shouldn't have to be forced to have a baby by that heartless bastard anyways." Veronica spat with anger. Michael came up to me and kissed my forehead. "You should have told me baby sis', I would have dealt with that motherfucker years ago. And not to sound intruding, but how old were you?" Veronica slapped his arm after he asked me his question. "I was sixteen." I choked out.

This would of meant that if I ended up having the baby, it would have been about six or seven years old. I would probably do the same thing for this baby when it's aborted. I'll have to wait a few weeks to adjust, I don't want to rush anything. I refuse to let a man tell me what to do with my body, especially someone I didn't even want a baby with. It was just about sex, pure lust, but that shit came back to bite me in the ass.

🥀

Two weeks later...

"I love you, baby." Donald said over the phone.

"I love you too, Donny." His girlfriend, Christina yelled back to him. Sad how easily they got back together, and she cheated on him for years. Yeah, I know I had sex with him whilst he was in a relationship, but it's not about me. Apparently, she begged him and he instantly took her back. His mentality is weak if we're being honest. I sat and watched him be all lovey-dovey over the phone with his girlfriend from my cubicle. You might wonder why I care so much, well, I'm still pregnant. I don't have the guts to get an abortion, but it doesn't mean I'm not considering one. From what Donald knows, the baby, or fetus to use the correct term, is long gone.

I kept staring until I made eye contact with Donald. He gave me an awkward smile and waved. On a normal day, I would have waved back and gave him a smile too, but I remember what he said about me, and I looked down instead. I don't care, I'll ignore his existence even when I die. I glanced up to see Donald seeming sad. I feel bad for him, but at the same time, meh.

"Now why is everyone so damn down in this office? I get this job is a little boring, but y'all acting like something or someone died." Charlie bursted in, wearing a red suit and bowtie to match. He was holding a boom box in one hand, and two maracas in the other.

"Someone did die." Donald said to Charlie, although he was mainly talking about me. I rolled my eyes and started filing my already sharp nails. Charlie caught quick that Donald was aiming his sentence at me. Looking between us, Charlie raised his eyebrows will a confused look on his face. "Were you just dissing her?" Charlie asked him, pointing towards me.

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't know." He answered, looking at me for a reaction. I don't know if he knew, I don't care. I sat there and kept filing my nails, humming the lyrics to the song 'Nothing Can Come Between Us' by Sade. "Nothing can come, nothing can come. Nothing can come between us." I hummed, blowing my nail dust from my fingers. I have a feeling that Charlie might ask me about this later.

"Alright, that's it. Everyone, we're taking a break from work. I'm going to take each and everyone of you to a camping trip tomorrow. So pack your bags and smell the nature!" Charlie announced. Oh god, does he not realize that my natural hair with fly higher than superman in that type of weather? I'll go on this trip, but I better not run into Donald.

🥀

The next day...

"The scent of nature, can you feel it?" Charlie inhaled sharply after walking out of the van. A bug landed on his eyelid and he quickly wiped it off. "I can feel my hair frizzling the fuck up." Aaliyah frowned. That's right, I brought her along on this trip because Charlie said we can bring anyone we wanted. I would have brought Veronica too, but she would end up beating Donald to death. I told Aaliyah about the situation, so she knows what's up. And since we could bring someone with us, of course Donald had his prissy little girlfriend with him. How cute, I smell a fight about to break out already.

"Be positive, we need to learn more about our mother, Earth." He smiled. "Now, I had tents set up so you can keep your stuff organized and packed for the week we're here. Go crazy." Charlie blew a whistle like we were in P.E. Thank God that the tents he bought were huge, I'm not good with tight spaces. I threw my bag down and ripped off my purple coat. Aaliyah did the same and tied her hair in a bun.

"So, his girlfriend is the white chick with the pink glasses, right?" She asked, putting a strip of gum in her mouth and handing me a piece. I nodded my head 'yes' and slipped the strawberry flavored gum in my mouth. "And are you still pregnant?" I nodded 'yes' again and rubbed my already growing stomach. It's still a little nub, so no one will notice yet. I still might abort it, but I think I'm growing attached to the fetus, something I was afraid of.

A loud whistle was heard from outside and I unzipped the tent to see the rest of my co workers gathered. "Let's go, Li. They're about to do something." I fully opened the tent and we both stepped out. As we got closer, I heard Charlie say something about doing some, 'activities'.

"Oh, there she is! Viola, can you demonstrate how to properly use a zip line safety belt?" He handed me the huge belt. Everyone except Donald knew how much I loved zip lining, I always have a huge thrill in doing it. I even used to instruct people on how to use one correctly. But this type of belt would require me to have it tighten around my stomach, which would hurt the baby that I can't decide on keeping or not.

"Um, I don't really want to. My stomach is in... knots. And I just can't do it so, yeah." I babbled, lying along the sentence. Charlie held a look of shock on his face that I would decline. "What's wrong, Viola? You got a secret baby in there or something?" He laughed. I nervously chuckled with him, which made Donald look at me suspiciously. I hope he doesn't catch on.

"No, never that, I'll just sit this one out." I said, taking a seat on the brown benches. I'm bummed that I wouldn't be participating in one of my favorite activities in the world, but it's worth it I guess. Aaliyah wanted to go, so I of course I encouraged her to. Above my head, I saw the feet of every zip liner zooming and screaming in terror. One particular scream I knew came from Aaliyah, it was so damn high pitched. After twenty minutes of them having fun, they all came down to eat some food. I brought my own lunch and drink, a turkey sandwhich with a huge cookie and iced tea. Call me fat, I don't care, I have the right to be.

"She's always eating some fat shit." I heard Christina whispered to Donald, which made him chuckle. Before I could respond, Aaliyah voiced her opinion first.

"Excuse me, but do we have a problem that needs to be discussed?" She asked, putting down her lunch. She rolled up her arms just in case she needs to handle someone, I've noticed her do that a lot. "And who are you exactly?" Christina looked her up and down, laughing at whatever she found funny.

"The bitch who will put your skinny, no lip having ass in the E.R., if you don't mind your fucking business." She snapped. I've never heard her curse this much in a long time, she's going to fight, I can feel it. "Is that a threat?"

"It'll be a promise if you don't shut the fuck up. I don't work for that nigga next to you, so I don't have shit to lose." Aaliyah scoffed, pointing to Donald. He didn't dare to say a word, which is a good decision at the moment. Christina glared at Aaliyah, slowly drawing an object from under the table to probably hit her with.

"Hit my best friend with some shit, and I'll whoop your defenseless ass." I shouted. "I dare you." This bitch has gotten on my last nerve, and we haven't even been here for an hour yet. She backed off and went back to eating her food.

Donald gave me an angry look to try and intimidate me, but it didn't work. I winked at him and blew a kiss. Charlie, who sat on the left of me, told me and Aaliyah to chill. We did as he told us, but got ready just in case we had to fight. This will be one eventful week, I'm sure.

🥀

"Who knows any songs to sing at the fire?" Charlie asked everyone. We all shrugged and continued to put our marshmallows in the fire until they were ready to eat. I laid my head on Aaliyah's shoulder, starting to fall asleep. Christina looked at us strangely, and Aaliyah mean mugged her. I didn't have the energy to argue with anyone, I just wanted to go to bed already.

"Sleepy, Viola?" Charlie asked. I nodded my head 'yes' and he smiled. "Okay, time to put out the fire, since someone is getting tired." He announced, grabbing a bucket with water inside of it. Charlie tossed the water on the flame, removing our only source of light in this dark ass forest. He shone a bright flashlight in my face, which made me cover my eyes. The blind could see the rays from that flashlight.

"I need to shower, where do we shower, Char?" I asked Charlie. I swear, if there aren't any showers we can access, I will take my black ass home. "You see that cabin light right there? That's where we all get to shower. Believe it or not, we all showered when you and your friend were in your tents. Y'all never noticed because y'all took too long." He told me. We took that long? Oh well, as long as there is a place for me to bathe, I'm fine.

I grabbed my bathing materials and headed to the showers. The woods were disturbingly dark, so much that I felt a presence behind me. Speed walking faster, I went into the shower and locked the door. The water was almost piping hot, but I was used to it. I got so lost in the warmth, that I didn't notice that anyone snuck up behind me. "Damn." Someone with a low baritone voice said behind me. They slide their hands on my waist and spun me around. My natural reflexes tried to slap them square across the face, but they somehow dodged it.

"What th– Donald?!" I screamed. He held a sly smirk on his face, which made me look down at him. His penis was extremely close to my vagina, almost sliding inside of it. Not to mention, it was obviously erect. "Surprise, surprise." He said menacingly. I don't know what he plans on doing, but I'm not allowing him to run up inside of me again.

"Why the hell are you in here? I'm naked if you didn't realize!" I shouted, trying my best cover up my body but failed. "I don't know why you're covering up, I've seen your body bare before. Your breasts, your stomach, your thighs, and your precious little–"

"You better not say it." I warned him, but he only laughed. "I don't know what's funny, you're trying to cheat on your girlfriend." I stated, trying to take him out of the mindset that he wants to fuck me in shower. Non-pregnant me would have been bent over, screaming his name over and over, again until the crack of dawn. But pregnant me seemed so... uninterested. And that's a first in a long time. What is this unborn baby doing to me?

"That hadn't stopped you before, so what's the difference now?" He said matter a factly. He was right, when I seduced him, I didn't care. Donald was sexy to me, so I pounced on him so I could see how he felt inside of me. Comforting is what it was, he fit like a glove. I never had sex with someone that made me feel the way he made me feel. It was like taking a trip to a forbidden land of pleasure and lust, and I wanted to return oh so badly.

"Look, you can either let me leave you alone, or catch Daddy Don's dick." Donald swung his dick around with no hands. Staring at it was like getting hypnotized, but for giving sexual advances instead. I was hesitant for a moment, I stumbled on whether or not that I want him to beat my walls up, or respect a relationship and pass him up. But the way he was swinging, I was leaning towards getting a rush of pleasure from him.

"Donald, this isn't ri–" I started to say, but he cut me off by sliding his fingers in my pussy. Not only did his penis easily fit inside of me, but so did his fingers. I moaned while gripping his shoulders. This is wrong, but feels way too right. What has gotten into him? He didn't seem this passionate about me before, so why now? Even in the mood of passion, I took his fingers from inside of me and threw them on his chest.

"No, stop it. You have a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure you love her like you said earlier." I pointed out. Donald smiled, then started laughing hysterically once again. This man and randomly laughing is a strange combination. "I actually got with her again to make you jealous, but it obviously didn't work if you didn't try to seduce me again." He admitted. So this entire time, he was trying to make me jealous? Right strategy, wrong woman.

I didn't know how to feel about this. I feel like he's trying to use me, but then again, I used him for a ride of ecstasy. Also, I'm not the one who he claims to be his 'girlfriend' . This didn't sit right with me, it was all too much to take in.

"Plus, you aborted my baby. I feel like you owe me a little something, you know what I'm saying?" He said, licking his lips and looking me up and down. I'll have to find time to tell him that I'm still pregnant. I felt my clitorus thump multiple times, my heart started beating fast, and my hands shook in intense nervousness. My mind was telling me not to, but the heartbeat between my thighs said otherwise. Donald smirked once again, knowing he had me and my treasure right where he wanted it.

He gently pushed me against the wall and groped my breasts, rubbing my nipples with him thumb and index finger. My moans filled the shower area as he made love to me until the sun started to rise up. We knew we'd get caught so he snuck into his tent first, and eventually I went into my own. Even though it looked to be about six in the morning, I still got dressed and went to bed. Believe me, having sex can be extremely tiring. I only rested for an hour and a half before Aaliyah shook me awake.

"Girl, wake your tired ass up!" She shouted, shaking me. My eyes were too heavy for me to even function them correctly. I fell asleep once again, making Aaliyah sigh. "I tried." She said, then unzipping the tent to walk to where ever she want to go. 'Finally' I thought when she left. I still love her, but dang, calm down sometimes. I instantly fell asleep, and woke up feeling refreshed. Like roses and water perfectly blending into each other.

I got myself together, brushed my teeth using water from a water bottle, and headed out the tent. I saw everyone sitting at the wooden tables, discussing something. I sat next to Aaliyah, curious at what they were talking about. "What's going on?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I don't know, after he said, 'Hello everyone.', I stopped listening." She admitted. I don't blame her, they were talking about bird watching and planning to do just that. I'd rather dig hundreds of holes in the ground for no reason at all. I looked around out of boredom until my eyes landed on Donald's. He looked beautiful as ever, and just looking at him gave me unexpected flashbacks of last night. Or technically, this morning.

My face got hot as I tried to look away from him. He laughed at my flustered face. We only had six days until we had to go home and I could barely manage thorough one. My wonder from last night came back to me, pondering why Donald was being so sexual towards me now? Before we had sex, he was friendly and got upset when I unexpectedly kissed him. After the sex, he's seducing me and trying to get some more. Is my pussy that good for him to act like this? Or is it just better than his girlfriend's? It could go either way.

After five more minutes of talking, Charlie gathered the group who wanted to bird watch. Which included Donald's pest of a girlfriend. That left me, Aaliyah, some random woman, and of course, Donald. The other woman went to her tent and stayed there, not wanting to converse with any of us. Leaving the three of us at the bench, sitting in silence. "I'm about to go take a nap, all this waking up has me bent." Aaliyah said, running into the tent. Now it's just me, and him.

"Alone at last." He slid closer to me, which made me slide to the edge of the bench. Donald kissed his teeth and yanked me on his lap. He pulled my arms over his shoulders, and adjust my waist to his liking. "Much better." He groaned. I felt his penis grow hard under me, which is something I don't consider a good sign anymore. Placing his hands on my waist again, Donald grinding me up and down his lap. The sensation felt so damn good, that I released a moan under my breath  hoping Donald didn't hear it.

Surely enough, he did. He picked me up and carried me to his tent. Swiftly opening it and laying me down on the ground. Before he got the chance to go crazy, I stopped him. "Donald, I'm sorry, but we can't do this." I objected. He looked at me like I was eating roaches.

"Why? It ain't like you still pregnant or nothing."

I scratched the back of my head and looked away from him. Donald sighed and got from on top of me. "You didn't get an abortion, did you?" He asked. I nodded yes and he hung his head low.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was scared. You were with your girlfriend, so something told me to not get in the way. And I've never been pregnant this long before." I explained, rubbing my tiny belly. This makes me think back to my horrible memories of my abortion. I didn't even keep the baby for a week before getting rid of it. I started to cry at the thought of it. Donald wrapped his arms around me to comfort me in my sorrow.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you last time." He apologized. I laid on his shoulder and wiped my tears away. I felt comfort in his arms, like a safe embrace where no one could hurt me. I looked up at Donald and grabbed his face unexpectedly, pulling him in for a kiss. After our lips separated, he smiled at me, showing his bright pink gums. This moment too beautiful to forget.

In the open flap in the tent, I saw Christina looking directly at me. I could tell she had fire in her eyes by the twitch of her eyelid, and her face turning red. Out of pure pettiness, I stuck my tongue out to mess with her mind.

One down, six more days to go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 54 13
aphΒ·roΒ·disΒ·iΒ·ac /ˌafrΙ™ΛˆdizΔ“ΛŒak,afrΙ™ΛˆdΔ“zΔ“ΛŒak/ noun a food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire. (04/30/19 - 06/05/19)
21.6K 651 26
He was crazy about her even when everyone warned her about him.....................
411K 777 11
⚠️WARNING β†’πŸ”žMature Audience OnlyπŸ”ž Before you continue reading, please keep in mind the following. Each story was written by me, and everything you'...
96.4K 4.7K 25
iΒ·dΓ©e fixe Δ“ΛŒdā ˈfΔ“ks/ noun an idea or desire that dominates the mind; an obsession. "Obsessions can be deadly."