A Different Light (Larry Styl...

Od larryfml

Harry never really got over that stupid crush on Louis Tomlinson, did he? (Friends to enemies to lovers) Více

~Intro~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter FOUR~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
Author's Important Question
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
PLEASE READ I NEED HELP
~Chapter 16~
Whats better than a chapter?
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Continuation

~the real Chap 18~

127 9 23
Od larryfml

SINCE I TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPDATE IM GONNA PUT THIS LITTLE RECAP OF EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE...OR YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE BOOK AGAIN AND HAVE YOUR MEMORY REFRESEHD (that's probably what I would do lol) BUT IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SWIPING UP, READ THIS: blah blah blah Danielle and Eleanor know about Larry and stuff then briana found out Eleanor and louis "broke up" and later at the game, harry noticed stan and louis acting weird and harry thinks its because stan found out that louis was the one that told the principal that he was bullying harry but it was actually because stan found out elounor broke up and so harry confesses to louis that its his fault stan knows because niall yelled it out in newspaper club and briana heard and probably told stan. All was forgiven and now theyre having a sleepover :D

When they arrived in Harry's bedroom, the first thing Harry did was jump onto his bed and patted the spot next to him, signaling for Louis to join him. Louis jumped next to him and scooted closer so their arms were pressed against eachother. It took a mere few seconds before Harry nuzzled his way under Louis's arm and they were in full on cuddle position.

"What do you want to do?" Louis murmured against the top of Harry's head.

"This," the younger boy replied firmly.

"C'mon Haz, let's watch a movie or something."

"Mh, no, you're too warm" Harry groaned holding on tighter.

"Come on baby, let go, and get up," Louis said brushing Harry's curls away from his eyes.

"Baby?" Harry chuckled, tucking his face further into Louis's side to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"Yes, because you're acting like one," Louis remarked playfully.

"Hey!"

"And also because you're my baby," Louis said, pinching Harry's cheek causing the younger boy to squeal and let go. There was that damned blush again. Harry noticed that Louis was being more affectionate than usual. Probably to try and make up for whatever he felt guilty for. Or maybe Louis was just a touchy-feely person like Harry. At the moment he couldn't be bothered to care because he would take any affection from Louis he could get.

The went down to the basement and turned on Netflix. They resumed their cuddling positions before turning on Cupcake Wars. They watched one episode, making comments about which contestants they were routing for and which cupcakes looked the best. By the end of it they were both really hungry, and really craving cupcakes.

Harry grinned before grabbing Louis's hand and rushing him up the stairs. With no explanation Harry started pulling random bowls and ingredients out of cabinets while Louis stared in amusement, letting his boyfriend do his thing.

Once he was finished, he turned to Louis and said simply, "You ready to make cupcakes?"

~):)~

Two hours later, they were back in the basement with a tray full of cupcakes (yes, they left quite a few for Anne and Steve who were sleeping upstairs since it was already later when they got home from the game). Louis still had a bit of frosting on his cheek which Harry put there as a matter of fact, but it was even since Louis did sprinkle some flour in Harry's hair while he was busy whisking. (Louis didn't know how).

After they both finished about 3 cupcakes and another episode of Cupcake Wars, they were tired and Harry was dozing off until he heard a whisper in his ear.

"Baby, wake up. Wake up let's play a game," Louis said pulling on Harry's hand to sit him up.

"Mh, yeah what game?"

"Never have I ever," Louis said with a smug grin on his face.

"Really? I'll probably win," he teased, knowing obviously Louis was much more adventurous than Harry who was a goodie-two-shoes. He had probably never done any of the things Louis would ask.

"We'll see Curly, put your fingers up."

Harry did as told and held up his hands mirroring Louis. His heart was beating faster at the thought of getting to know Louis even more. Louis giggled before clearing his throat.

"Never have I ever straightened my hair," he started and Harry rolled his eyes.

"That was one time and you know it!" Harry argued.

"Sorry Haz, that's how the game works," he replied smugly pushing Harry's thumb down.

"Okay, well never have I ever... kissed a girl."

"Wow I see how your going to play it Harold," Louis said, sitting up straighter and putting down his own thumb.

"Hey that's just how the game works Lewis."

"Fine I'll use something that I don't know the answer to. Never have I ever worn a skirt or dress."

Harry paused before blushing and put his finger down. He felt the need to explain himself, it was for school purposes obviously!

"Mhh, I've never seen you in a dress before. Wait what. You've worn a dress?"

"It was a skirt and it was apart of a cheer leading uniform. Back when Gemma was in secondary school my mum was making her outfit and she used me as a mannequin. That's all, I swear it!" he said looking down, his cheeks felt hot and he was slightly waiting for Louis to start laughing but when he looked up he was met with the older boy's infamous smirk and one eyebrow raised.

"Do you still have it?" Louis asked with a devilish glint in his eyes. Harry gulped before nodding telling him it was probably tucked away in Gemma's closet. Harry was shocked to hear the following words spill out of Louis's mouth.

"I dare you to wear it."

"Wh-what? Uh-uh this is never have I ever, not truth or dare," Harry remarked sassily causing Louis to sigh.

"Another time then. I believe it's your turn, Curly," Louis said scooting closer to him on the couch. The top of Harry's head pressed against the arm of the sofa, one leg thrown over the top cushion so his foot was grazing the wall and the other was on Louis's lap. Louis was sure the younger boy had no idea how provocative he looked, but he definitely was not going to comment on it and make Harry move. Louis quite liked his spot.

"Never have I ever made out with someone," Harry stated cheekily, waiting to watch Louis put a finger down.

"First of all Hazza, we already discussed this. You can't say something that you know the other person has done. And secondly, if you want we can change that right now," Louis said calmly, staring at Harry with that goddamned smirk. Harry was pretty sure he stopped breathing as looked up at Louis. He had a quick decision to make, he had never done anything even slightly sensual. Hell, he hasn't even kissed anyone besides Louis.

Making out isn't a big deal though, right? The thought of Louis's lips on his made him practically melt. He wanted to say yes so badly but- oh god. What if he's bad at it? What if he's not as good as Eleanor. He was going through almost everything that could go wrong until he felt Louis's finger on his jawline, tilting his head to face him.

Louis wasn't sure what he had just done. As he stared at Harry's panicked face, he felt a worry rising in his chest. Why did he have to say that? Obviously Harry wasn't ready for something like that, plus they just started dating. Was that moving too fast? Though, they'd known eachother their whole lives.

"Baby, we don't have to if you do-"

Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips against Louis's. He wasn't exactly sure what to do next, but that seemed like the right move. Louis put a hand on the back of Harry's head and guided him back to lie down. Louis worked their mouths together until the curly haired boy got the hang of it and started moving along with him.

When he felt Louis swipe his tongue across his bottom lip, he pulled back with a gasp. That was unexpected. Of course Harry had seen plenty of romantic movies where the couple made out. He knew that most of the time, tongue was involved, but it was so weird to be doing it himself.

"Woah."

"Oh it's okay we don't have to do that," Louis offered, smiling, he was leaning forward, Harry's knees touched either of Louis's hips. He put all his weight on one hand and used the other to cup Harry's cheek.

"No, I liked it," he reassured before connecting their lips again. They continued to experiment little things. What angles worked best, a steady rhythm of pulling apart and catching their breath, a few kisses in between. Harry felt so...alive.

Once they pulled apart, Louis stood up. He tugged on Harry's arms convincing him to make the long journey upstairs so they could sleep on Harry's bed. He might've bribed him with cuddles but that was alright. Once they were comfortable in Harry's bed, lying down, Harry's slotted their legs together and put a hand on Louis's cheek. He inched closer before connecting their lips again.

Louis's heart was beating faster out of excitement. It wasn't often Harry initiated things, he usually gave strong hints of what he wanted Louis to initiate though. Louis wasn't sure if Harry was insecure about not being experienced, in which case he shouldn't be because secretly, Louis hadn't done anything besides kiss Eleanor and make out with someone. Even then it was just a dare at a stupid party and it was with a girl. It was nothing like a kiss with Harry.

He had soft plum lips, that parted beautifully, and he let Louis take the lead which he loved. When Harry broke apart the kiss slowly, he though about how he didn't want to be pulling apart. Now that he knows how it feels to make out with Louis, he doesn't think he'll ever want to stop. Louis's lips were addicting, they gave him a rush of adrenaline but at the same time, he's never felt more at peace with the world. He felt safe when he kissed Louis.

He felt safe when he turned around and let Louis wrap his arms around him, with his back pressed against Louis's chest. He never thought he'd ever experience this. Honestly it doesn't even feel real in the moment- and he's living it. Everything's happening so quickly it feels like, but not in a bad way. He's glad he didn't have to go through a long period of time without talking with Louis. He's glad that he got to be his best friend before they started dating.

When he thinks about it again. Honestly their whole lives had been leading up to them being together one way or another. So maybe things weren't going to fast. Harry didn't really care. He was going to enjoy the warmth of his of his boyfriend while it lasted.

Words: 1696

You guys wtf lmaooo like literally wtf. Where have I been? My b-day was a few days ago. I started this book when I was 14 and im 16 now  :0 wtf. Anyways.

Did ya miss me? :D *crickets*

Okay.

Anyways I haven't updated in literal months. Yeah yall really THOUGHt I was going to give up on this book HAHAH nope. Ive been writing a page every month. Like a loser. Sorry this is so fucking short, but see the thing is. I have a chapters that are like 6,000 or 7000 words long and I keep thinking I SHOuld do that everytime now that I know that ive done it before and I CAN. But then I end up never updating because I'll write a little bit and itll be idk like 1000 and ill be like no way this aint enough and then ill just be discouraged like "omg ill never get this done" whateves. Im back for the 50th time. I'm going to try and update but you know me ill probably be back in 5 years being hey guys yea srry ive just been super busy. Lmao. But nah ill see you in a couple weeks TOPS cause I have SOME JUICY STUFF PLANNED. TEA DRAMA GASP. Srry I wanted to use these words in capitals to catch your attention so you'll read this author note.

Love u more than roller coasters Ten.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
166K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...