Going Rogue

By kristen_bryanna

Oakley Halston was the all american dream daughter, that is until she went Rogue, Or should I say, met Rogue. More

Cast List
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Three

4.3K 173 43
By kristen_bryanna

CHAPTER THREE

— OAKLEY HALSTON —

My eyes remain locked with his and I become aware of the fact one of his arms is wrapped around me and his hand is pressed flat on the middle of my back, between my dress and leather jacket. I would be lying if I said my skin hadn't heated up due to his touch.

I had almost no experience with guys up until this point, let alone a grown man like the one before me. A few boys back in high school, but of course they never got past first base. So it was hard to understand why a girl like me an inexperienced, virgin Mary, only ever been kissed once - kind of girl felt a strong desire for the biker standing in front of me.

I break eye contact with him and move my eyes to the floor, my heart throbbing in my chest and my brain telling me to run. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

He held a hand up to signal me to stop.

"You already apologized." His voice was thick and manly. I could feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach and my pulse sped up even more at the sound.

My God, he was easily the most attractive man I had ever seen. I wasn't typically attracted to guys with tattoos or beards. Yet he appeared to be cover in tattoos and had a very thick beard.

"Y-yes I know, I just..." His eyes are boring holes into my head as my own remain focused on the floor. I twisted my body slightly to ease the heat on my back.

Sensing my discomfort he drops his arm before muttering, "You gotta name?"

His gaze was intense and made me feel as if he was looking straight through me. Even though my heart was pounding and my head was swimming in alcohol, I still found myself wishing he'd put his hands back on me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I must have blinked three times before he repeated himself in a more irritated voice. "I said, do you have a name?"

"Umm, Ummm"

'A name, my name, wait what's my name? Holy shit Oakley get it together. You know what your name is.'

Grasping for something as my heart pounded in my chest, distracting me, god why was he so hot?

He must say in the gym, with muscles like that - Oh my God stop, Oakley. My mind is going completely nuts and I finally gather words.

"O-Oakley" I forced out. "Sorry, My name is Oakley," I say finally meeting his bright green orbs.

He made a small noise in the back of this throat, that I could not interpret, and I glanced around for Danielle. I could feel my self panicking when I came up short.

"Don't you think you're a little young to be in a bar." His hard glaze remains on me making me only more nervous.

"Umm.."

Words Oakley. Use your words.

"Oh my gosh, Oakley there you are!" I hear Taytum's voice behind me. I immediately turn to her and so does the man.

"I have been looking all over for you, we are ordering shots." She smiles brightly at me before giving the biker a curious gaze. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Who let you in?" He asks both of us, rudely.

"I, Uh." Taytum begins to stutter over her words growing concerned when she spots his Vice President patch.

"Oh sorry, Rogue." Ink suddenly appears with Danielle and Hazel trailing after him. "That's all me man."

"They are too young." The man - Rogue, tells him. "What are you seventeen?" His attention is suddenly back on me.

Some strange, brave, mostly stupid part of me was offended by the way he spoke to us, and the fact he was treating us like children.

"Eighteen, Actually," I mutter to him and his left eyebrow raises in response. I feel Ink suddenly grow nervous beside me as his eyes widen at my comment.

"Its never been a problem before." Ink tells him. "I thought it was fine, man?"

His hard gaze moves to Ink, "You're responsible for them. If they get drunk and act stupid it's on you. We don't allow children in the bar." He tells him directly.

I hear and scoff from Taytum but Dani nudges her with her elbow quickly shutting her up.

Rouge gives me one last haunting look before turning around and storming off.

"What the fuck was that," Hazel asks Ink.

"Rogue is always an Ass" Danielle growls

"Watch your mouth, Dani." Ink looks to her with a fierce look. "He's the Vice President of the club, he can act any way he wants."

"What did he say to him?" Taytum asks me. "He looked furious at you."

All four of them turned their attention to me and my stomach starts to hurt under the intense gaze of Ink.

"I bumped into him, and said I was sorry," I mumble, unsure of what I could have said to make him angry.

"Maybe he thought she was a club slut," Dani says turning to Ink.

"First of all, they are called club whores. Secondly, I doubt it. He thought you were underage, the club doesn't allow whores under eighteen.

"Club whores?" Taytum asks. I wonder what they were talking about as well.

"All those girls," Danielle says pointing towards the girl dancing against bikers on the dance floor. "And those" she points towards the booths in the back of the room where a couple of bikers had girls on their laps while drinking and playing poker. "Are club whores."

"I don't think I understand," I mumble glancing around the room at the girls. Most wearing tight jean shorts and crop tops that had the club logo on it, while the other wore miscellaneous revealing clothing as well.

"They fuck the bikers in return they get protection and a place to live," Hazel mutters rolling her eyes and clearly full of distaste for the women.

"Can you not discuss club affairs with-"

"Oh please, everyone knows how club whores work. Mainly because they tell everyone!" Dani rudely cutes Ink off.

He shoots her a glare. "Then just don't talk it about here. I'd like to stay of Rogue's good side."

"I -I didn't mean to get you in trouble," I tell him. I felt bad like I was ruining the night for everyone. I knew I shouldn't have come.

"Nah, Doll don't worry about. Rogue just gets like this sometimes." He tells me.

"Should we just go?" Taytum asks, looking around nervously

"Nah you can stay, Just stay out of his way. He's no fun when he's moody anyways." Ink winks directly at me and gives me a smile. He could probably tell how bad I felt by the look on my face. I was never any good at hiding my feeling

I watch as a girl, I assume one of what they call 'club whores' come up to him and whisper something in his ear while trailing a hand down his chest. His eyes go from me to her in a quick second and he nods. I see a glimmer of lust in his eyes before she turns and walks to the back door.

"Alright, you ladies have fun." He says before rushing after her.

"Gross." Danielle mutters, distaste in her eyes.

Hazel laughs out loud. "Well at least we aren't at the clubhouse, or else we might've had to watch whatever they have planned.

"Eww, gross, stop," Dani says while Hazel laughs even more.

"God, I wish he takes me back to the clubhouse. What I wouldn't give to sit on his glorious -"

"Oh my God stop!" Danielle cuts Hazel off with a death glare. "That's my fucking Cousin."

"Clubhouse?" I hear Taytum ask while my curious eyes glance around the room in search a particular biker. My eyes graze over lots of bikers and women dancing before landing on one sitting in a booth towards the back.

When I meet his eyes I am shocked to find his green eyes already locked on me.

The breath catches in my lungs and my heart picks up once more. I take note of the small blonde with huge boobs dancing seductively on his lap. She grinds her butt hard against his crotch and I can see the bulge from across the large room.

My brain is telling me to look away but I can't seem to manage. His eyes remain locked with mine as the girl turns towards him, straddling his lap. In one hand he holds a bottle of beer and with the other, he moves his fingers to the back of her head. He pulls her face down to his and shoves his tongue down her throat. All without breaking eye contact with me, his eyes full of lust.

But even I know that the lust his eyes held, wasn't for this girl in his lap, It was for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 166 13
Being the owner of a roadside dive bar isn't exactly what she expected when the lawyer said her bio dad had left something for her. Neither was the...
145K 3.8K 20
She was raised by her aunt and uncle. She became the typical country girl - hunting, fishing, camping, riding horses. Now with word her father was in...
638K 13.9K 61
Charisma White , your typical bookworm beautiful girl no one really expected that one day she will get the eyes of Adam Hills bad yet dangerous guy...
1.9M 78.1K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...