Teach me

By MyHappyEndingx

When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 20

150 4 0
By MyHappyEndingx

Miles' house

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard the locks twist and I was greeted by his beautiful face. I cupped his face and pecked his lips before I closed the door behind me.
As I walked into the living room, everything was cleaned and back to how it was.

"Babe I made dinner!" Miles called from the kitchen. I walked in and he was almost done so I sat down at the stools. He passes me the plate and sits down beside me.

"How was your day?" I asked as I put some food into my mouth,

"It was good but I missed you." He pouts making me giggle.

"What did you have to do earlier?"

"A friend was having a bad day I guess." He nodded and we ate our meals.

"I want to watch a movie!" I beamed but he shook his head,

"Lets go out" He says getting up from his stool.

"Okay!" I claim excitedly and dash out of the kitchen. I slipped on the rug and tripped into the wall; I fell down with a thud.

"Babe?" Miles pulled me up with a chuckle.

"I'm fine!" I rub my forehead and grab my coat.
I was wearing:

We got into the car and we started driving.

"Where we going?" I ask and he grins,

"Movies" He answers as his big hand rests on my thigh, sending butterflies all over my body. His effect on me was so large yet he barely did anything.

"Okay!"

Soon enough we reached the cinema, we paid for supreme tickets- which I'd never had the luxury to afford- and grabbed popcorn,sweets and drinks. We sat down at the back on a bed looking seat, room for two people.

"So this is the vip eh?" I joke and he chuckles. We sat down and put our stash of food in between us and the film started soon after.

"Fifty shades freed?" I asked as I saw the familiar character walk into the first scene,

"Why would we need to watch anything else baby?" He whispered and I laughed quietly.
His hand slid up to my inner thigh making me grin.

"We're in a cinema" I whisper,

"I know"

"Then stop!" I whisper with a giggle,

"Just you wait until later.." He whispered seductively into my ear making my heart beat a little bit faster.

"I will do Mr Martinez" I say back confidently.

After the Movie

We walked out holding hands but I snatched my hand away,

"He's from class!" I claim and Miles scans the room,

"Go somewhere else!" He says moving away quickly.

"Ow!"
*THUD!*

I tripped over somebody's foot and landed face first.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah M- Oh!" I look up and realise its not Miles- it's the guy from class.
He pulls me up to face him and my face reddens in embarrassment,

"We have Business together, Mr Martinez's class?" He reminds me like I didn't remember,

"I'm Tony by the way!" He flashes a smug grin- don't get me wrong he wasn't the worst looking guy in the world but he wasn't Miles.

"I'm-"

"Laura I already know!" He interrupts eagerly,

"I mean can you blame me for knowing a beautiful girls name like yourself?" He added.

I faked a smile but I felt uncomfortable.
Only he gets to compliment me. I'm his.

"Can I get your number maybe? It would be great to hang out sometime!" He says and places his phone in my hand. Not wanting to be rude I put my phone number into it. I could feel his eyes on me from the other side of the room as I knew he was watching me.

"Thanks" He winked as I gave him back his phone,

"Well I've got a movie to see haha, I'll see you in class." He adds before walking into the double doors,

I turn around to see his frustration showing on his face, he storms up to me and grabs my wrist, leading me out of the cinema angrily,

"Miles what the fuck!"

"Miles get off!"
We get into the car and he says nothing. Whenever he's quiet its normally bad, but nothing happened?

"What is your problem?!" I yell,

"YOUR FUCKING GIVING OTHER PEOPLE YOUR NUMBER LAURA!"

"That doesn't mean I like him!"

"OH SO YOU LIKE HIM!"

"I never said that!"
He says nothing.

"What was the point of being rude and saying no?!"

"You shouldn't have even let him help you up! Your my girlfriend, Your mine! You should have said you weren't single!"

"And say I'm dating our teacher?!"

"No don't have to say who!"

"Why do you have to be so jealous over nothing? It's not like I asked to go out sometime!"

"But he did and you didn't say no!"

"So do you want me to not talk to any guy except you?! Is that what you want Miles?!"

"YES!"

"Your fucking ridiculous" I answer back and cross my arms. He rolls his eyes and starts the car. As were driving his hand rests on my thigh but I push it off still annoyed. He scoffs and the ride back was silent.

We finally got back to his and I got into my car,

"OH OK JUST FUCKING LEAVE WHEN YOU DON'T GET YOUR WAY YOU BITCH!"

"I AM YOU MAN WHORE!"

Home

*Door swings open*

"UGH!" I grunted before laying down on the couch burying my head into it.

"You okay Laura?" Camille asks handing me the big bag of crisps. I sit up and eat them angrily.

"What happened now?" Ashley asked and I passed the bag bag. She turned off the tv and I sat there saying nothing but anger and irritation were spread across my face.

"I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE!" I screamed suddenly grabbing a pillow to cuddle. Camille and Ashley looked at each other before looking back at me.

"I don't mean you two." I add and they roll their eyes,

"Obviously you don't I'm amazing!" Ashley states.

I sigh and rest my head in one hand.

"I'm not even allowed to talk to anybody else! He's too overprotective! And he always has to argue and get mad and we always argue but were newly together! I don't even know what the fuck is going on!"

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Camille asks eating another crisp,

"I've already tried"

"Then dump him!"

"I'm not going to dump him!"

"Why not?!"

"Because I like him too much"

"Your relationship is toxic then I guess."
No..Our relationship..Toxic? Of course it isn't!

"It can't be!" I say defensively,

"Well I don't even know the guy so how can I help?!" Ashley states which makes me go quiet again.

"You know what? Turn the tv back on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 22.2K 31
Desiree Carlisle is in the 12th grade. When she is not in school, or with her friends, she is at her history teacher's house babysitting his five yea...
604K 13.6K 33
{ COMPLETED } Becky is Popular young carefree and beautiful. She starts off Her senior year as fabulous as ever. That is until Mr.Parker The new Engl...
17.9K 442 13
The story of a student and a teacher who fall in love and have to fight the issues that arise from them being together. See if they get past the poli...
3.4K 63 26
Reese Jones falls for someone she least expected she'd ever fall in love with: her teacher. She knew it was forbidden, but she took a chance anyway...