The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

10

9.1K 357 125
By subversivej

Jo

I pulled up to Lena's apartment building, smiling as soon as she walked out of the door.

"Hi," I greeted as soon as she opened the door.

"Hey," she said, smiling, "I-I got you coffee this morning."

"Thank you," I said, grabbing it from her. I placed it in my cup holder and smiled over at her before driving off.

"I heard you like a ton of French vanilla creamer," she shyly said, taking a sip of hers.

"And who did you hear that from?"

Her cheeks turned red, a small smile pulling at her lips. "Claudia at the coffee shop."

"No way, you asked how I took my coffee?" I asked, chuckling as I looked over at her.

She shook her head with a smile, looking away.

"Is that a blush?" I asked, gently grabbing her chin with a smile.

She just looked over at me, her big brown eyes boring into mine.

I lightly rubbed her cheek before pulling away.

Ask her.

No, wait.

"Sleep well?" I asked, looking over at her.

"C-can you please watch the road?" She asked.

"You're prettier," I said.

She smiled and I looked at the road.

"But yes," she answered, "you?"

I nodded. "Slept like a log. I always do if I workout before bed."

"Okay, I get it, you work out," she jokingly said, grinning over at me.

I stopped at a red light and stretched, making sure to flex my muscles. "You sure?"

She laughed and looked out of her window, making me step on the gas pedal when the light turned green.

"Thank you," she said, nodding over at me.

"For?"

"Driving me to school," she said, "you don't have to. Really."

"I want to," I said, nodding over at her.

I scanned myself into the gate and drove through the parking lot, making her grab her bag from the floorboard.

"Actually, can we sit in here for a second?" I asked, gently grabbing her hand.

She looked over at me, understanding eyes boring into my own. She eventually looked down at our hands, her thumb rubbing the back of mine gently.

"I, uh, I want to ask you something," I said, clearing my throat.

She just looked at me. She looked like she knew what I was going to ask and it scared me a bit, considering how terrified she looked.

"O-okay," she said, her voice a low hum.

I looked down at our hands, my jaw taut. I leaned my head back against my seat. "I like you, Lena."

I looked at her and she just nodded subtly.

"I'd really like you to," I said, shaking my head, "be my... girlfriend."

I just let out a breath and rubbed my eyes. I hadn't ever done that before.

She just pulled her hand away from mine and I couldn't help but to get paranoid.

"I, uh," she said, gulping, "I-I-can I think?"

She bit down on her lip and I smiled. "I want you to think. Be comfortable with your decision."

She just nodded, looking down as she tucked a chunk of hair behind her ear.

"If you're not comfortable, you can tell me now," I said.

"It's not that," she said, "I really enjoy your presence, Jo."

I smiled, lightly brushing my hand against hers again. I leaned closer to her and she just looked at me, her hand wrapping around mine.

Our lips were so close before there was a loud knock on my window, making me freeze and close my eyes.

She cleared her throat and grabbed her bag. "I-I'll be thinking, okay?"

I smiled and nodded, watching as she got out of the car.

As soon as she did, I yelled a loud yes. She hadn't said yes yet, but I'd gathered up the balls to even ask her.

Finally, good going, Jo.

~*~

Fred

I walked into the cafeteria and my eyes lit up when I saw Alexis. I jogged over to her table and wrapped my arms around her neck from behind. "Hey, mamacita."

"That's a new one," she laughed out.

"Don't you like it?" I asked, grinning as I pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"It's interesting, that's for sure," she said, leaning her head back. I pecked her lips and stood upright, my hands on her shoulders.

Malcolm, Aaron, and Jo came to sit down.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Alexis teased.

"Still thinking," Jo said.

"You asked her?" I asked, grinning at him.

"Sure did," he said.

"Wow, you move quick," Malcolm said, chuckling as he unwrapped his sandwich.

"How is that?" Jo asked.

"Bro, we have to talk to girls for at least six months before even thinking about making a move," Aaron said, "you've known her for a month and you've already jumped."

He shrugged. "I had a feeling, stone me."

"My neck is hurting, can you please rub it?" Alexis asked, looking up at me, "I'll literally pay you."

"How much?" I jokingly asked.

"I have a crisp five dollar bill in my pocket that could be yours in less than ten minutes," she said, grinning.

I chuckled. "I don't want your money, Alexis."

I wasn't sure how exactly to rub her neck. She was tiny and delicate and I felt like I'd break her if I touched her.

"Alexis, I feel like I'm going to break you," I said.

"You're not going to break me," she said, "now come on."

I gently rubbed her neck and her eyes snapped open. "I need to feel it, Fred."

"Okay, okay," I said, going a little rougher.

She leaned her head back and I watched her eyes close, a small smile on her face.

I just looked at Jo and he grinned, looking down at his food. "I'm minding my business."

I looked back down at Alexis and saw her bottom lip in between her teeth, making my eyes go wide.

I really couldn't help my thoughts and I felt so terrible for thinking such thoughts.

She grabbed my wrist and moved my hand. "Right there."

Malcolm just grinned, his eyes lit up.

Aaron nudged his arm.

"A-alright, can I be done?" I asked.

Fuck you, Fred.

"Yeah," she said, making me sit down and turn away from her.

"I'm going to the restroom, okay?" She said, rubbing my back before walking off.

"You good?" Jo asked, grinning as he folded his arms on the table.

"I got hard by her biting her lip," I said, looking at him.

Malcolm chuckled.

"I mean, how do you manage that?" I asked, rubbing my hands down my face.

"That's what happens when you haven't had sex with someone after dating them for a year," Jo deadpanned, making my eyes go wide.

Malcolm just looked at me.

I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my eyes.

"You haven't hit it yet?" Malcolm asked, leaning back in his chair with a smile.

Malcolm wasn't particularly one of my favorite people, anyways. He was friends with Jo so I tolerated him, but it wasn't like we were close friends, or anything.

"No," I said.

"Bro, why?" He asked.

"Because I liked the thought of letting my relationship last over more than sex," I deadpanned. I folded my arms over my chest and he just chuckled.

"You should try it sometime, really," I said, nodding.

He just grinned and Alexis walked out of the restroom.

"I'm just saying, if I were you, I would've jumped on that already."

I looked at him and I'm sure he saw it snap in my eyes.

"Well, you're not me," I said.

He just chuckled, folding his arms over his chest. "That's for sure."

Alexis began walking back over to us and he smiled, his eyes on her. "Alexis. Sounds so smooth coming out."

I fisted my hands under the table, looking away from him.

"Alexis. I think every guy here has fantasized about groaning that name."

I jumped up and threw him down on the table, making Alexis rush over to me.

"Hey!" Jo said, pulling me away from him.

"Keep her name out of your mouth," I said, making him stand up.

"What the hell is the problem?" Alexis asked, grabbing my arm.

"Keep her name out of your mouth," I repeated, my eyes boring into him.

"It's all good," he said, smiling as he brushed off his shirt, "King, don't start something you can't finish."

"I can finish it," I said, lunging at him but Alexis grabbed me, "I promise, if you even say her name again, I'll finish it."

Alexis pulled me outside and I leaned my head back.

"Breathe," she said, her hands on my abdomen.

"They know," I said, my eyes closed.

"Okay," she said, shaking her head, "it's fine."

My breathing slowed down at the feeling of her hands on my neck, pulling my face down to hers. "You're okay."

I nestled my face in her neck and she leaned her head over, rubbing my back gently.

Alexis knew better than anyone how to calm me down and I couldn't have been more thankful for that. She kept me in line, she knew that she could just simply touch me and I would be fine.

"Are you okay?" She softly asked, making me nod.

"Okay," she said, "you want to come home with me?"

I nodded yet again and she smiled up at me when I pulled away.

"I love you," she said, raking her fingers through my hair.

"I love you, too."

~*~

hiii luvs! sorry for the chapter, it was kinda short (only two seconds but as many words as a normal one is)

a LOT happened in this chapter!! jo popped the question, and Fred... just.. Fred

sweet babies fr

what do you guys think lena's going to say? 🤔🤔 I know what she's going to say but I wanna know what U think :)

also, Fred and Alexis are going away for their cute lil weekend getaway soon! it's so frickin cute and romantic, Fred's a keeper

hehehe im so excited for u guys to see what I have planned for this book. im SO EXCITED

also still can't believe homewrecker hit 1M. just pinch me or something lol

ily :') I hope u have a good Saturday (or whatever day it might be for my international readers!♥️)

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.3M 23.7K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
The Kings By jj ☻

Teen Fiction

672K 21.1K 53
the story of freddy and josiah king's late teenage years cover | @blushfully
2.7M 119K 60
A recently widowed music producer and father of two struggles to balance parenthood and work-life, and thus, he must go on the quest to find the perf...