Confused Heart (PJM.FF) [Comp...

Par vixen_ink

3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (PJM Category) 2019 2nd Place Winner - Bangtan Fire Awards (PJM Cat... Plus

Author's Note
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Bonus Part

Part XIII

171 19 6
Par vixen_ink

(NA EUN)

“You really embarrassed me like that? With all the people there?”, I put my hands on my hips, looking at Jimin, who is sitting on my couch with his head bend down. It looked like I was reprimanding a kid. He decided to bring me home and apologized non stop on the way, while I gave him a cold shoulder.

I was so angry at him with his remark but Namjoon made me feel better by laughing and just proceed with the shoot as if nothing happened.

“I’m sorry”, he said but he didn’t look up.

“What’s wrong with you? You never embarrassed me like that, even when we were in middle school”.

“I know and I really am sorry. It’s just that ...... I don’t like the kissing part”.

I was taken aback. I didn’t expect him to say that but still it was uncalled for and it wasn’t his decision to approve who I will and will not kiss.

“And what gave you the right to choose who I want to kiss?”, I was fed up. I don’t know what pushed me to say that but his reaction was hurt.

“Don’t tell me, you like that Namjoon?”, his voice was accusing.

“What if I do, Jimin? After all, he asked me to be his girlfriend”.

I don’t know if he was angry because I yelled at him or because I was pushing him to his limits. I never saw this part of him and for years that we had been friends this is the worst fight we had.

“And you said yes?”, he snapped back.

“Maybe I will. What’s it to you? You’re just my bestfriend not my fucking .........”, I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Jimin stood up with his furious eyes. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards him, giving me a hard kiss. One that I wasn’t expecting.

I tried to push him and pull away but he wasn’t letting me, instead he urged my mouth to open for him and when I did, it was a huge mistake. His tongue instantly delved inside, making me clutched his front shirt. The way he explored the inside of my mouth was making me weak and I was matching the playfulness of his tongue.

Just then, he stopped and stared at me with a smirk. “Do you want Namjoon to kiss you like that?”.

His statement pissed me off. I didn’t think twice, I just shoved him out of my apartment, “Fuck off, Park Jimin!”, and closed the door on his face.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I didn’t realize that I was holding my breath and tears started to fall down my cheeks. It all sunk in. My bestfriend didn’t just embarrassed me but he also insulted me right in my face.

----------

(TAEHYUNG)

I felt guilty for aggravating Jimin. I just helped him realized his true feelings towards Na Eun. Got my phone and dialled his number.

“What!”, Jimin yelled.

“Are you drunk?”, I can sense in his voice that he’s presently enjoying the company of alcohol.

“So what?”.

“Hey, I just want to apologize for what I did”.

“Too late, Tae”.

This is not good.  “Where are you right now?”.

After he gave me his whereabouts, I immediately left the studio and followed him to the bar. He was sitting alone at the corner and was staring blankly at his bottle of beer.

“Hey, you okay?”, I asked and sat in front of him,7fn after ordering a beer for myself.

“Tae, am I a bad person?”, his question was unexpected.

“No, you’re not. What’s with that question?”.

“Why do I hurt the people around me? First, there’s Yoongi. Then there’s Na Eun”.

I understood that he’s guilty about having a relationship with Yoongi but can’t return what Yoongi has to offer and for Na Eun? That confused me, “Why? What about her?”.

“I think I hurt her ........ emotionally”.

“How?”.

“I insulted her, Tae”.

I hate seeing my friends like this. “Jimin, by now, I think you already know what she means to you, right?”.

Jimin drank his beer until it was empty. “Yes, I am in love with her”.

I took a sip from my glass of beer ,“Truth hurts. So, what now?”.

“What do you expect me to do? Break up with Yoongi? Hell, no”, Jimin shook his head.

“Don’t you think you’re being unfair to him and yourself?”.

“Tae, how can I fall in love with a girl when I am not even a straight guy?”.

“Shit, Jimin! You’re still denying the fact that a guy, like us, can fall in love with a woman”.

“Don’t rubbed it in, Tae and right now I don’t fucking trust myself because I know that I will just hurt both of them”.

I watched as Jimin emptied another bottle.

“Look, I’m sorry I overdid my job as a photographer earlier and the kissing part was over the edge”.

“Well, even that giraffe guy, loved the kissing part. I can’t blame him, I would be glad if I was on his place”.

It’s not Namjoon’s fault to be tall, but I’m in no place to argue with this drunk little mochi.

“Do you think, getting drunk will let you forget your present dilemma?”.

“I hope so”, he’s head is already hanging low.

“Why don’t you just accept the truth?”.

“What truth?”.

“Don’t give me that bullshit, Jimin. Tell Yoongi what you really feel and then confess to Na Eun”.

“Then what, Tae? What if she doesn’t have the same feelings as me?”.

“At least you told her”.

“That I am a shithead of a bestfriend, not just for ruining our friendship but also for taking her virginity”.

“Grow up, Jimin! Oh, the right word should be .... man up, Jimin!”.

“Oh shut the fuck up”.

“You’re so annoying. What’s so difficult by saying ‘I am in love with you, Na Eun’”.

“You’re in love with my cousin, Tae?”.

Both Jimin and I, turned to looked at the owner of that voice and we were so surprised to see Jungkook with a confused expression on his face.

Fuck me! I told myself.

-------------

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Now Jungkookie, before anything else, please let them explain 🤔🤔🤔

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.1K 803 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
6K 403 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...
176K 8.4K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
289K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...