The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

9

9K 346 34
By subversivej

Jo

I'd now done exactly what I told myself I would not do again.

I'd wanted wanted to spend every ounce of my time with Lena Anderson- and for what reason, I wasn't sure.

I wanted to call her right after dropping her off at her apartment and ask if she was free, but I knew I couldn't do that.

Wanting to protect Lena had turned into wanting more.

I wanted to show Lena what it was like to have someone care for you in a romantic way. Not like her brother cared for her, like I could care for her.

Lena was the most innocent human I'd ever met and I wanted to teach her things. Not now, maybe not in six months, maybe not even a year, but I wanted to help her understand.

But at the same time, I wanted her innocence far more than I'd ever wanted some girl's experience.

All of these thoughts rushing through my head while just being in her presence.

I hadn't ever had experience with an actual committed relationship. So I would of course be rusty, too, but I was trying.

"You're dismissed," Professor said, "do not do any partying this weekend, you have a big test on Monday!"

"The only way we'll live through it, boss," Malcolm said, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

I leaned against the table, folding my arms over my chest.

"Who you waiting on?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow up at me.

I smiled when Lena walked downstairs carefully, making Malcolm chuckle and roll his eyes. "You won't live, bro."

He brushed past me and I just smiled when Lena made it to me.

"Hey," she greeted, smiling a soft smile.

"Hi," I said, "give me your books."

She held them back and I just smiled. "Give me your books, you should know better now."

She smiled and held her books out to me, making me tuck them under my arm.

"You look nice today," she quietly said, looking up at me.

I just raised my eyebrows with a smile, looking down at her. "Well you look nice everyday."

She giggled a quiet giggle and looked down, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'm always wearing sweats, Jo."

I just smiled down at her.

"Thank you," I said, walking downstairs with her, "this is the first time you're seeing me in something other than sweatpants, right?"

She laughed and nodded.

I stopped outside the classroom, my hand brushing against hers. "Come over tonight."

She looked up at me, sighing. "I-I can't. Logan and I have to meet my dad for dinner."

"Come over after," I said, "or I can come to your place-"

"Not a good idea, not while Logan's still here."

"Well then that leaves you the option of coming over to my place," I said, "Alexis, Fred's girlfriend, she said she wanted to meet you and get to know you more."

She smiled. "Are you sure i-it's not about y-you wanting to spend time with me?"

"You can't be assertive to save your life, can you?" I asked, chuckling as I threw my arm around her shoulders.

She laughed, shaking her head. "I guess not."

~*~

Fred

"Mom?"

I jogged through her house and saw her sitting at her table, making me sit down next to her. "Hey."

She just smiled and pulled off her glasses. "Hey, what's that?"

"I'm planning a trip," I said, "for Alexis. I want to take her away for the weekend."

She just cocked an eyebrow up at me.

"We've been in the same room together and not had sex," I said, "it's not going to happen."

She just smiled and nodded. "Okay, what do you need help with?"

"The whole thing," I said, biting down on my lip.

She just laughed. "Alright."

"So I know I want to take her somewhere away from here," I said, rubbing the back of my neck, "like, I don't know."

She laughed. "Why don't you take her to the San Juan Islands? It's not that far away from here and they've got this beautiful resort, it's so romantic."

I scribbled that down. "What's the resort called?"

"Roche Harbor Resort, Mat and I go there every year," she said, nodding, "you should take her. It's romantic, it's serene, it's perfect."

"Would she enjoy that?" I asked, mostly talking to myself.

"Fred, women enjoy anything that's relaxing," she said, "yes, she'll enjoy it."

I scribbled down the resort name. "Okay. When should I take her?"

"Well, you have a holiday coming up," she said, folding her hands under her chin, "you could leave Friday when both of you are done with class and drive back on Monday."

"Good idea," I said, scribbling that down, too.

She smiled. "She's lucky."

I just looked up at her, making her smile and rub my cheek with her thumb.

"Oh, you're grown," she said, sniffling as she stood up.

I just looked up at her, standing up. "Hey, mom, it's okay."

She looked away from me and sniffled, wiping her eyes. "I know."

She smiled and cleared her throat, turning around to face me.

I just wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into me. "I'm still your boy."

She nodded. "Sometimes I think that you forget. You're growing up on me."

I just smiled and pulled away from her, wiping her cheek.

She cleared her throat and sat back down, patting the table. "Anyways, the holiday weekend is next weekend. You could take her and get her some chocolate covered strawberries, some champagne or something."

I folded my arms on the table, nodding. "I just want to make it romantic for her, you know? But I don't want to be too forward, and pretty much spell out I want sex. I just want it to be romantic."

"Girls love when you spell out you want sex," Mateo said, making me look over my shoulder at him, "but if you're going to do that, I'd get some rose petals and do it on the bed-"

I just cut him off with a chuckle, making him wrap an arm around Mom's neck.

"So Alexis," Mateo said, "you two are pretty serious, yeah?"

I just smiled, looking up at him. "Yeah, I guess so."

~*~

Fred

"How long was that?" I asked, jogging over to Alexis.

"Thirty-three seconds," she said, looking up at me.

"Damn it," I said, leaning my head back.

"Here, get some water."

I grabbed the bottle from her hand and poured it on my face, drinking a bit.

"Hey, you're getting better," she said, her hand on my arm.

I looked down at her and placed my hands on my hips, cocking an eyebrow up. "Sure."

"You really are, don't be so hard on yourself," she said, "sit down."

"I'm going again-"

"Sit down," she repeated, looking up at me.

I just sat down with a sigh and she sat on my lap. "Well, you've increased three seconds just today."

"I need to be better," I muttered, shaking my head as I looked away from her, "and being enclosed in this wannabe football field isn't helping me."

She rubbed my back. Just Alexis's touch calmed me down more than anything, she made my breathing automatically level.

"You're sweating," she grimaced, wiping her hand off on her pants.

"That's what you do when you run," I said, grinning as I leaned back against the second row of bleachers, "and other things that involve effort."

She just laughed and stood up. "Is that so?"

I smiled up at her and she lowered herself onto my lap, straddling my legs. I placed my hands on her backside, pulling her lips to mine.

"I have a surprise for you," I said, pulling away from her with a smile.

"Really?" She asked, her eyes lit up.

"I mean, not right now, but soon."

She just smiled. "Well, give me a hint."

"Can't do that," I said, shaking my head.

She just smiled down at me, making me rub her cheek.

"You're so beautiful," I said, looking up at her.

She leaned down and pressed a kiss to my jaw, moving down my neck. "As are you."

I trailed my fingertips up her back, holding her close to me.

"But you need to practice," she whispered, making a smile form on my face.

"Are you sure?" I asked, grinning.

She nodded. "Come on. Let's beat your record, you should be all energized now."

She stood up and held her hand out, making me grab it and stand up.

"Alright, do I need to pep talk you, or what?" She asked.

I chuckled, jogging over to the field. "I think I've got it."

"Hey, no," she said, shaking her head, "you know you've got it."

I just looked over at her.

"I wanna hear you say it," she said.

I cracked a smile. "I know I've got it."

"That's my boy," she said, smiling, her hands on her knees as she bent over, "alright, King, get your head in the game!"

I chuckled and got in my sprint position.

"Go!"

~*~

hiy

guys I'm so emotional because we just hit 1M on homewrecker and I literally have cried like 3 times because like... wot did I do to deserve this kind of love and success wtf lol

i love u guys so much thank u

thank u thank u

ugh THE NEXT CHAPTERS COMING UP HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF ACTION FROM BOTH PARTIES im js

hehehe ^_^ not gonna spoil it or anyting

do u guys think Lena and Jo are compatible lmao... he's so sweet and gentle with her. THIS IS NEW FOR HIM

and also Alexis and Fred... WHO's ready for their cute lil vacay

Alessandra lowkey snapped in the Mom dept in this chapter.. pulling through for her bb boy. THAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OMMMM?

ok well ily ♥️ thank u guys so fucking much for everything u do for me.... for 1M. i'll never actually be able to wrap my head around the fact that it hit 1M. lol I love u guys so much. xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.3K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...
544K 22K 29
❛❛I spy with my little eye, a little lie.❜❜ Catherine Moore's courage to leave a cruel and abusive Maxwell Kelvin led her to the unforgiving streets...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
2.7M 119K 60
A recently widowed music producer and father of two struggles to balance parenthood and work-life, and thus, he must go on the quest to find the perf...