Needus Deletus Lmao (Ticcimas...

By FoxyZeGeekGamer

There's a new pasta in the famous Slender mansion. Tobias Erin Rogers. Otherwise known as the infamous Ticci... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Another quick a/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
..
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
EEEE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 15
Quick A/N
Chapter 16
Another A/N
ANOTHER A/N!
Chapter 17
Important.
Important <3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
:D
A/N
Another A/N
Final A/N (for now)

Chapter 14 :3

1.4K 39 21
By FoxyZeGeekGamer

Toby'z POV

Masky smiles at me. I gladly smile back. He leans in and kisses me gently. It was short, yet sweet and passionate. There was a knock on my door. I get up and open it. There, stood Angel.

"Wassup Tobes!"

"Oh. Hey A-Angel." I look behind to see Masky. He was glaring slightly at Angel.

"Uh, anyways.." Angel says, looking at Masky. "I need your help." Her voice was hesitant. I nod.

"Sure." She nods and teleports into my room.

Angel's POV

I look around. I look at Tim. Toby grabs his hatchets.

"Lets go." I say and grab his wrist. He nods, and we leave.

I'll show you I'm not a disappointment.... I thought to myself. Once we get outside, I expand my wings. I flap them, making me go in the air. I hover over Toby.

"Welp, c'mon Rogers. Lets get this over with." I say as I grab him from his waist and hoist him into the air.

"AH!" He yelps. I snicker. I start flying over the trees. I stop when I'm by Zalgo's mansion.

I'm sorry, Toby..

I let Toby go, as he drops he screeches. He falls onto the ground. He wasn't high enough to be killed, however. I fly down. I pick him up bridal style and teleport into the mansion.

"You brought him as I asked?" Zalgo asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Good. Throw him in the basement. Then get Lazari next."

"Tch. What is your obsession with her?"

"You know why, Angel."

"I know! For fuck's sake I motherfucking know! But jesus christ! You like her more than me! Why?!" He suddenly gets up.

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!" He yells.

"WHY!? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOTHING?! GETTING EVERYONE ELSE TO DO YOUR WORK BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZY ASS?!" Suddenly, I'm on the ground, a stinging feeling on my cheek.

"I told you, to NEVER talk back to me." I get up and hang my head.

"Yes sir.." I say quietly. I fold my wings and grab Toby. I take him to the basement. I throw him in it, not literally, then lock the basement door. I go outside. I unfold my wings and fly back to the mansion. Lazari was sitting outside. I dive down, and fly back up to where I'm hovering as I fly in front of her.

"Angel," she says.

"Lazari."

"Father needs me, hm?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Well, alright. Lets just get this over with. Hurry the hell up." I roll my eyes and grab her from the hood of her jacket.

"Hey!" I grin and start flying, purposely making her hit all the trees. Once we get to the mansion, I drop her and fly down. She groans in pain as she gets up.

"I fuckin hate you."

"Love ya too, sis." I grin. She glares at me. We enter the mansion.

"I'm going to the basement." I announce and walk away. I teleport inside the basement. Toby was now awake, and stared at me as I entered.

"Okay, I know, I know. Don't say it. C'mon. I'm gonna get you outta here. Disappointment or not, I don't wanna see you suff-" I'm cut off by a scream of pain. (Idk why the fuck I made Angel take Toby to Zalgo, throw him in the basement, only to have her think 'screw it' and take him back. My writing skills suck.)

"Er.." I finish.

"......... Okay.." Toby mumbles. I grab his arm and help him up. I teleport outside. Toby looks around.

Masky's POV

Where is he??? I thought. ... Please.. Please be okay...... I look outside. I see something...

Angel. With Toby. She flies over to the window.

"Yo! Timothy!! Open the window, will ya?" I roll my eyes and open the window. I grab Toby from her and hold him closely to me. I hear him giggle quietly. I look and examine him. His hoodie was torn, his jeans as well, he had a bloody lip and his hair was more ruffled than usual. I look at the window to see Angel was gone. I shake my head slightly and shut the window. Toby wraps his arms around my torso and burries his head into my jacket that Hoodie fixed. I pet his hair gently.

"What happened?" I ask him, and he gives me a confused look.

"To your clothes and what-not."

"Oh! Um... I a-actually... Don't r-really remember..." He says. I study him. He wasn't lying.

"C'mon. Lets get you cleaned up, okay?" He nods and happily follows me to the bathroom.

Timeskip brought to you by Jeff x Ben cuz why not? (Its my 2nd fav cp ship btw)

Toby was sitting on my lap, lying his head tiredly on my shoulder. He looks up at me.

"Hey Masky..?" He asks. I look down at him.

"Hm?" I reply.

"Love y-you..." He says. I smile and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Love you too." He gives me a tired smile before curling up in a ball and falling asleep. I pull him as close as I can and cuddle him, not ever wanting to let go of him. I lie my head ontop of his mess of hair. I sigh and smile. Toby's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Ever... He was always so... Caring... Thats one thing I loved about the smaller boy.

A couple hours later

I was scrolling through my phone, when I hear a small whimper. Toby burries himself into my jacket more. I shut my phone off and gently wrap my arms around the twitching. boy. He whimpers and burries his head under my chin. I gently rub his back in attempt to calm him. His breathing is shaky as he lets out another whimper. I hear him mumble something.

"S-St.......p..." He whimpers. I continue to rub his back to help him calm down. He lets out a small, quiet, yet strangled sob.

"Shh, its okay Toby. I'm here. Its okay." I whisper. He shakes badly as he wakes up, violently pulling away from me. He looks up at me.

"A-Ah- M-M-Masky! I'm so-orry! I d-" He couldn't finish. I pull him closely to me.

"Shh, hey, hey, Toby. Look at me." He looks up at me and sniffles.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here, okay? I won't let anything happen to you." He nods and burries his head into my jacket.

"O-Okay.... I-I love you.." I smile and kiss the top of his head.

"I love you too, angel. (No not my oc angel XD)" Toby blushes and smiles lightly. He purrs and burries his head under my chin. I smile at him. He smiles back. We sit in a comfortable silence til Toby breaks it.

"Hey Masky?" He asks.

"Hm?" I reply.

"W-Will you... Ever.... U-Um... Leave me..?" He asks, a sad tone to his voice.

"Oh, no, no, no. Toby, why do you ask?" He shrugs slightly in reply.

"Toby, of course not. I love you. And I mean that. I promise, angel." He nods.

"Okay.." He whispers. I turn his head and give him a kiss. He blushes at the gesture, but kisses back anyway. I pull away.

"That prove it?" I ask. He giggles and smiles. I smile back and give him another kiss. I pull away after a couple minutes and he lies his head against my chest.

"Love you." Toby says happily.

"Love you too, angel." He yawns. I pet his hair gently. He curls up in my lap and purrs. After a couple minutes he yawned and started to doze off. Then he fell asleep. I set him on his bed. I get up and smile at him. I open the door, exit, and start down the hallway. I whistle quietly. I see Hoodie, but he was running. Straight towards me. I move out of the way, and he runs past me, saying a quick 'Hey Masky!' before running off. Not too long after, I see EJ running down the hall with a scalpel in hand.

"Oh sweet fucking jesus.. What did Hoodie do now?" I mumble. I shake my head and continue walking down the hall. I reach the end of the hall, and as I turn the corner I'm knocked to the ground. I open my eyes to see Jeff on me.

"Oh shi- Sorry Masky!" He immediately gets off me. I get up.

"Its fine." I reply as I go past him, downstairs to the kitchen. Nobody was in there, thankfully. I grab a quick snack, eat it, then start to the stairs. I acend the stairs, then start walking down the wooden hallway, the wood creaking or groaning under my weight a few times. I get to the 3rd floor and go into Toby's room. I see him curled up in a ball, whimpering. I shut the door quickly and go over to him.

"Toby? Hey, angel, what's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"....." He doesn't reply.

"Nightmare?" I ask. He nods.

"M-Mhm..." He hums. I sit on the bed and pull him onto my lap.

"Its okay, Toby. It was only a dream. This is real, alright? This is reality. I'm right here." He nods and burries his head in my jacket. I pet his hair to calm him down. He stops shaking and whimpering after a couple minutes. He looks up at me. I look back into his light brown eyes. He gives me a small, nervous smile. I smile back and give him a kiss. After I pull away I lie my head on his shoulder. I look at all the hickeys I gave him. I suddenly felt a pang of guilt. The guilt started growing. I sigh quietly.

"What's wrong?" Toby asks.

"Hm? Oh, nothin angel. I was just thinking..."

"About...?" He pushes.

"About the hickeys I gave you. I feel like such a dumbass now.." I mutter. Toby looks at me.

"Masky, its o-okay. You w-were d-..drunk. You couldn't h-help it." He says, a sympathetic tone to his voice. I noticed how he hesitated on saying drunk. I give him a small smile. He purrs quietly as I start to nuzzle his neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me.

(Masky: Why do you make this so lovey-dovey?

Me: BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!

Masky: Jesus christ woman...

Me: Stfu before I slap you.

Toby: What did y-yall say?

Me: FOOKIN TRY ME. Oh shi- WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS *Books it*

Toby: *Runs after meh with hatchets*

Angel: *Laughing ass off*

Masky: *Watching with very amused look*

Me: SCREW YOU BOTH!

Masky: Screw you too!

I really don't fookin know XD)

Aaaaaaaand this is where I stop the chapter! I'm sorry its shorter than usual, but thats only because I can't fuckin come up with ideas. SO! Do you guys have any I can use? I'm open for any ideas!! <3
H
a

D
e
t
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 67 15
Toby Rogers, otherwise known as Ticci-Toby, is a seventeen year old boy who's life is forced into the Creepypasta Mansion, after an incident that cau...
60.5K 1.4K 35
The rest of the Pastas go out for vacation, leaving only Masky and Toby with the mansion. find out what happens cover credit to LameLies on DeviantAr...
14.2K 310 45
Toby has been living in the. Slender mansion for 2 years now. He seems to be the happiest, and annoying, kid ever, but is he really? Toby is quite an...
27.2K 882 17
Ranked #1 in Ticcimask (1/28/19) Ranked #1 in tobyrogers (forgot when) Ranked #1 in maskyxtoby 9/20/19 Ranked #1 in tobyxmasky (forgot when) Ranked #...