TOY | JIHOPE

Par SOCIALSEOK

"...๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž..." [๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ] โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข [๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต] "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ... Plus

๐Ÿ’ฐ
-โœจ
0

0.1

6.8K 301 212
Par SOCIALSEOK

°
☁️🌬
°

"kook, i just don't get it. " hoseok was currently at one of his close friends house, known as jungkook, venting to him about the situation that involved jimin.

"hoseok, i always told you he was an asshole," jungkook grumbled towards the other, flipping through the tv channels with one hand, as the other was relaxed over the couch and around hoseok.

"remember when i told you to stay away from him? but what did you do? completely ignore me," jungkoook remarked, looking down at the pouting latter who filled his face with strawberries.

"but kookie~" hoseok whined. "he said he loved me~" he leaned in towards the younger, hugging him by the neck.

jungkook simply wrapped his strong arm around the elders slender waist, sighing in disappointment.

"he literally called you his 'toy'... why would you go for him?" jungkook lightly chuckled to himself, wondering what hoseok even ever saw in a person like jimin.

hoseok simply sat there with a big pout formed on his soft lips. the small bowl of strawberries long forgotten.

jungkook looked down at the boy who was all snuggled up close to him. jungkook gave a small smile liking their close proximity, tightening his hold onto the latter's waist.

"hobi-ah," he then called out to him, hoseok not moving one bit from the crook of jungkook's neck. "how about we go somewhere? i'm tired of seeing you whine over that dickhead, who i'm sure never wanted you in the first place." jungkook suggested.

"....where're you planning on taking me anyway?" hoseok pouted, still in the crook of the other males neck.

"it's a surprise, c'mon.. i promise it'll make you happy again, i'm tired of seeing you sulk." jungkook smiled down at him, as he then lifted hoseok off of the couch and flung him over his shoulder, holding onto the boy's tanned thighs as he walked into his room to change, ignoring a protesting hoseok who ordered him to put him down.

__°

jungkook and hoseok had relaxed for a bit at jungkook's house, as they treated themselves with a charcoal face mask, and jungkook allowing hoseok to borrow one of his long tee's that were of course, a bit too baggy on him.

later on, jungkook had surprised hoseok by taking him to LimeLight Rooftop Lounge, hoseok found the place really mesmerizing and cool. he especially enjoyed the food and drinks they were served, as he was careful not to drink too much as he was a very easy lightweight.

jungkook sat on one of the counters that faced the dance floor, he sipped some whisky through a thin clear glass, watching hoseok dance. he wasn't gonna lie, he did have strong feelings for the elder, but ever since that Jimin guy came in between him and hoseok, spewing out lies to him, he hadn't got to be around the elder in a while and he truly missed it. but now, jungkook was very happy being around his baby, he loved hoseok too much to let go. he was glad to see that he was now the cause of the elders smile.

"kookie, come, lets take a picture!" hoseok instigated, pulling the taller up from the chair to pose with him.

after a couple more dancing and eating desserts, both jungkook and hoseok decided it was time for them to leave. jungkook had insisted and wasn't taking no for an answer, that hoseok would be staying over for the night.

__°

hoseok slipped on one of jungkook's yellow hoodie's before he felt his phone continue to vibrate in his pocket.

he pulled it out to see countless of text messages from jimin.

jimin had obviously seen the pictures both jungkook and hoseok had posted, and for some unknown reason he was mad. why hadn't hoseok told him that he was going out?

hoseok simply stared at his phone with distaste, wondering whether or not to answer the messages.

before hoseok could reply once more, he felt as his phone was swiftly removed from his hand, realizing it was jungkook who now held it up high in his hand.

"kookie~" hoseok whined with a pout, the messages jimin and him exchanged back and forth running through his mind.

"enough of that hoseokie," jungkook said with a groggily voice. "don't text that son of a bitch anymore," he looked down at hoseok.

"...i-i didn't text him, he texted me!" hoseok whined, trying to reach for his phone that was being held by the taller but failed.

hoseok felt himself getting lifted up from the ground once more until he was gently placed in bed, feeling jungkook's strong arms wrap around him, as his face was facing his firm chest.

"kookie~" hoseok bent his head backwards a bit to look at the younger.

"shh.... sleep." jungkook said in a low tired voice, as he placed hoseok's phone on the nightstand near the bed.

°
☁️🌬
°

a:n/ the 1st chapter has finally been updated, considering the fact i've gotten A LOT of msgs to update this🥺 it's a long chap. but i hope it lived up to ur expectations!

what do u guys think is gonna happen in the next chap. ?

go check out my hoseok x bts work, for some bottom/submissive hoseok oneshots only╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

nobody:
pinterest: *suggests me yoo*min*💀

no thanks.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
129K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC