THE WICKED ONE | NOEL.

By leelahrose

๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ... More

๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค
๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ
๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–น๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฎ
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ
๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค

๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฆ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ

286 22 39
By leelahrose

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾,
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆."

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟦𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟧:
𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌, 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾.

𝟧:𝟧𝟢 𝖠𝖬

Iris stepped off the jet with a blanket held securely in her hands, the air was different and warm: fresh and welcoming. She takes in a deep breath and shuts her eyes, they were still aching after all that crying she did in Dmitri's chest. He kept her in his arms for the entire flight: it was the prime definition of not knowing what one is doing but, it feels right. Iris's heels step on the concrete, she smiles gently at the older man standing afar. He begins to talk in, what she expected, French. She was hoping Dmitri would come out soon because she never learned any other languages, that was all in D's field.

"Bonjour, monsieur." Iris watches him walk down the steps, her face was overflowing with awe as they had a full-blown conversation. The words flowed beautifully from his lips, the man leads them to a black Cadillac. "You good?" Dmitri stares back at Iris as the chauffeur puts his duffle bag in the trunk.

"I'm fine, typical breakup fight... I guess."

She gets into the car before he could see her eyes tearing up again. Dmitri sits beside her and closes the backseat door, he sighs and turns his body toward Iris. "You know you can talk to me, about anything. We're gonna be together for awhile so we can't be at each others necks."

"Nina, she's gotten really big. She's beautiful." Iris's lips were slightly ajar, she looks at the buildings they pass by and the multiple food markets and luxury stores. "She looks just like you, the resemblance is crazy."

"Why do you do that shit?" Iris looks at him confused but, she knew what he was referring to. "You keep switching the subject to Nina, and you know it makes me feel guilty every-time. I'm not blaming you because I should be guilty but I changed and I'm genially asking you if you're okay. I've been... I've been taking therapy for the last five years and whatever old Dmitri you think is here, is gone. You don't have to forgive me, Iris."

"I did forgive you."

"If you forgave me you wouldn't be bringing up past mistakes trying to take shots at me. I know I changed and I'm not going to allow you to discredit me." Iris bites down on her index finger, her foot was shaking and her insides were boiling. She looks out the window once again.

"You hurt me, I-I have a right to remind you." Dmitri looks down at his hands then over at Iris, she was clearly still hurt about what happened between them.

"It was never my intention to hurt you, I'm so sorry for my actions. I kept believing that we were going to work past this but, we can't. That's- that's okay. If you want to be with him then so be it, right? Nina makes me happy and that's all that matters." The car had stopped, Dmitri gets out with the house keys in his hands. Iris takes short breaths, she finally breathes in a long one to calm herself down. The most terrifying thing did happen, he didn't need her anymore. And it hurt.

She was shaking all over, Iris wipes her eyes and holds on tightly to the fabric of her shirt. As much as she wanted her hatred to grow like roots under a tree, she realized that she could not loathe an innocent five-year-old. The house was stunning, everywhere she looked murals appeared on the walls and ceilings. Iris lays the blanket down on the couch, her fingers run across the smooth surface.

"There's some clothes in the bedroom upstairs if you wanna change. 7 and Zo will be here later, we're going out tonight. I'll have somebody get you some food." She walks upstairs ignoring whatever else he had to say, Iris saunters down the corridor looking for a bedroom. She picks a door and goes inside, just like he mentioned, there was an outfit waiting for her.

The shower was a relief for Iris, the way the hot water slid down her skin was comforting. It was washing all her current problems down the drain. Her hands squeeze her shoulders, tears started to spill down her cheeks. She shakes her head and holds her hand over her mouth. Dmitri sits Iris's food next to his chair, he hears her coming down the stairs slowly. She enters the dining room, a short black dress hugs her figure and the ends flow out like the petals of a sunflower.

Iris spots her plate next to his and grabs the rim of it, she glides her food all the way down to the end of the table. Dmitri watched in annoyance, he knew why she was acting this way. She's angry and she's simply being petty, Iris takes her seat: the corner of her lips lifting up into a small smile. "I can get you a new phone if you like."

"I don't need anything from you." Dmitri sits his fork down, he was frustrated but quickly shook it off.

"Alright, fine."

"Maybe you should give your gorgeous girlfriend a call, I'm sure she would love to hear from you. Nya's always been there for you through thick and thin, right? And your mother, she loves her!" Dmitri clenches his jaw and takes another bite of his food, he swallows then looks up at Iris. "What? Was it something I said? I just want you to know that when Bryson comes I'll be leaving with him." He shakes his head and sits his fork down.

"It's dangerous, you can't. We don't know what or who we're dealing with, Iris."

"I don't care."

"Look, I don't have time for your stubborn shit! Fuck all this! You already got me fucking pissed because you keep bringing up my daughter like it's a goddamn game. I didn't leave her for this, I left so I could protect you and myself. I'm not one of those weak ass motherfuckers that you can just fuck with so stop playing with me right now."

"You know what fûck you! I don't need this and I sure as hell don't need your help, nigga!" Iris had stood up from the table hastily, she walks off, her heels leaving behind a trail of fire. "I don't even know why I came out here!" Dmitri stands up, his chair slamming back into the wall as he did. He follows after Iris and reaches for her hand.

"Hey," Dmitri catches her wrist and presses her against the wall, "don't walk away from me." Iris remembered how he'd say this exact thing after they had arguments. She would walk away from him and Dmitri would hook his arm around her waist, he would pull her into his chest roughly. They'd stare at one another in a loud and intense silence, tears would start to roll down Iris's face. Dmitri's hands would attached to her neck and he'd kiss her, deeply. 'I'm so sorry, baby' he would say.

"Why are you acting like this? Iris, it's been five years, you have a right to not forgive me but please stop bringing it up. I regret everything, the only things I don't regret is marrying you and having Nina. Yes, I regret the situation that I had her in but she makes me happy. Do I still want you? Yea, badly. If you want to be with him, be with him. But, I have to keep you safe first."

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to see her on that screen? I still to this day don't know why in the hell you would sleep with her! I-I wanted a baby and you having that with her tore me apart. I don't-" Iris hesitates and moves a piece of hair behind her ear, "I don't think I can do this. I can't fucking be by you anymore. I have to go."

Dmitri was looking down at the floor, he looks up at Iris and nods his head slowly. "Angel, I can't fix my mistakes in the past. I wish- I wish I could but, it doesn't work that way. Please, just let me do this one thing right, let me protect you. Then you can leave me, for good and- and be with a man that doesn't hurt you the way I did. " His voice cracks: Iris grabs his hand, the tips of her fingers dancing over his palm. "I love you, Iris, I'll always love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 13.9K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
276K 9.7K 32
ษดแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ส™แด€แด„แด‹. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ ส™แด‡แด›ส€สแด€สŸ. แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑแด‡. แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹. แด€สŸสŸ แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด€ แดกแด‡แด‡แด‹. แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดษดษข แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษขสœแด› แด€...
398K 7.9K 26
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง - ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ...
462K 11.5K 110
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...