forgotten ✧ klaus mikaelson

Oleh adoringmikaelson

Damon and Stefan's little sister, Aubrey, is back in town to help kill Katherine. While in Mystic Falls, she... Lebih Banyak

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙

44.6K 748 458
Oleh adoringmikaelson

lili Reinhart as Aubrey Salvatore
"You even think about hurting my family and i will rip you apart."

-

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore
"Don't you even think about laying your hands on my little sister."

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore
" Aubrey's definitely one of a kind, but I love her for it."

-

Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert
" I know she doesn't like me, but I don't blame her."

and Katherine Pierce

"I care about her, weather i like it or not, she's the only one who doesn't hate my guts after what I did"

-

Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
"I never stopped thinking about her. I still regret what I did to her."

-

Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
"She's one of the few people Niklaus deeply cares about. So do I. She's has a big spirit that draws others to her."

-

Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson
"She's my best friend and I will gladly kill anyone who dares to try and hurt her."

-

the rest of the tvd cast as their characters

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.5K 724 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
21K 705 19
Aleksandar Petrova, Katerina Petrova's twin brother. When the Petrova twins travel to Mystic Falls, Aleksandar is immediately infatuated with Stefan...
725K 16.3K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
1.6M 60.4K 109
The name of the town should've been her first hint. 'Mystic Falls' It was like she was asking for trouble. TVD S1-4 (OC ~ MJ Ruiz): Kol x OC Some m...