Blondie Wannabe: A Billy Harg...

By Xpen7777

"Deborah Harrington, like Debbie Harry?" I rolled my eyes, never heard that one before. More

Intro
Cast
Playlist for Part 1
Part 1: The Body
Back Home
Dirty Dancing
Sloppy Sex
Mornings Suck
Morsels
Peppermint Bark
Job Listings
Mrs. M
Playlist for Part 2
Part 2: The Mind
Billy
Shirts and Skins
Adonis
This is Not Wonderland
Can You Feel It?
Libra and Leo
Taking a Pulse
Lonely
Banshee
Drive-In
Grapevines
Did I?
Boys
I Don't Hate You
Vicodin
Whiplash
Playlist for Part 3
Part 3: The Heart
Bruises
A Goddamn Spark
Darkroom
The Importance of Light
Sarah
Hard Work
Announcement
The Unicorn Cafe
Blondie
Control
Dissonance
Not a Dream
Family Values
Just Have Fun
Taking Flight
Cold-Blooded
A Different Pain
Rich Girl
Breakfast in Bed
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Part 4: The Soul
Sal's Party
A Brief, Abrupt Reunion
To Be Needed
Logan
A Real Date
Barefoot
Bad Winners and Sore Loser
The Painting
F*** Me
Playlist for Part 5
Part 5: The Spirit
Some Boy's Ego
Jenny and Donald
Safeword
The Absinthe Drinker
Risk and Reward
The Cure
Que Sera Sera
Announcement
Consequences
Princess
The Way of the Dragon
He's Still a Monster
Nightmares
Sins of the Father
I Don't Want Revenge
Junkies
Heart of Glass
Final Author's Note

Playlist for Part 4

1.3K 17 3
By Xpen7777

Pale Blue Eyes by The Velvet Underground: "Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes I feel sad, sometimes I feel happy, but mostly you just make me mad."

I'm Not Calling You A Liar by Florence + The Machine: "I'm not calling you a thief, just don't steal from me. I'm not calling you a ghost, just stop haunting me."

Your Girl by Violet Days: "First it was fun, and we got drunk, then we fucked, now I'm fucked up."

21 Questions by Waterparks: "You dropped your guy and took me on, it's everything I wanted, but then what? Am I in his position now?"

Song for a Guilty Sadist by Crywank: "This makes me feel like a weak man who thinks that he is strong; must I play the chauvinist to be the man you want? Sweaty fingers push down on your throat- you say you like it rough- but it's hard to think I do this out of love."

Heartbeat by Childish Gambino: "I come around when you least expect me, I'm sitting at the bar when your glass is empty."

Just Another Dude by Kat Dhalia: "Why do I like this abuse by you? Oh, what do I do to break loose?"

Miserable by Lit: "You make me come. You make me complete. You make me completely miserable."

Liability by Lorde: "The truth is, I am a toy people enjoy 'til all of the tricks don't work anymore."

Kept Me Crying by HAIM: "I've got no cover, I can't pretend that I'm anything more to you now than someone who's hard to forget."

Rabid Animals by Nicole Dollanganger: "Covered up in welts, you say you like it rough. Well, no blood for you will ever be enough. We're the same, we're both rabid animals, got sick hands and minds, we were both born feral."

Poor Poor Pitiful Me by Linda Ronstadt: "Poor poor pitiful me, oh these boys won't let me be, Lord have mercy on me."

Unsatisfied by The Replacements: "Everything you dream of is right in front of you, and everything is a lie.

Masseduction by St. Vincent: "Oh, what a bore to be so adored... I can't turn off what turns me on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.1K 20
Billy Hargrove was everything i lived for. We made so many great memories. i cant lose him. Not now, not ever. He's still in there. You dated Steve...
655K 13.2K 75
ST2, ST3, ST4 completed Billy Hargrove may have just rolled into town, but his reputation may not even compete with a bigger one like Diana's. "Wa...
31.1K 635 41
You and Billy are best friends, fighters, determined " Besides Harrington I think you and I both know she would win in a fight over me before you eve...
733K 9.2K 37
A collection of all of my Billy Hargrove works.